This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sigma Magnus » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:21 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
o.supreme wrote:So...who wants to translate the Cybertronian (or is it Japanese...I cant tell...) on Stakeout's Car Door, being so obvious this time around, I would hope it would not be something offensive to some, or at least it could be caught in time for Hasbro to make the change...

If the thing I read on Twitter was right, it just says police.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Bonfireben » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:24 pm

WreckerJack wrote:Chromia would be my pick of the bunch. Lets hope she doesn't get short packed like Moonracer did. Still never found that figure :HEADHURTS:

If you’re still wanting a Moonracer you can find her on eBay and Amazon for around $20 shipped if you are patient and check for a few days (the price fluctuates a little). HTS has her in stock sometimes for $17 but you’d have to pay shipping if you don’t order more stuff.
Bonfireben
Mini-Con
News Credits: 2

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:25 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
o.supreme wrote:So...who wants to translate the Cybertronian (or is it Japanese...I cant tell...) on Stakeout's Car Door, being so obvious this time around, I would hope it would not be something offensive to some, or at least it could be caught in time for Hasbro to make the change...

It says, "I'm with Her."
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Burn » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:27 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Carnivius_Prime wrote:It's cute seeing the Micromasters back though but each patrol seems to have lost half of it's members?

I'll go out on a limb and say they'll be later waves.

Everything is offensive to someone these days.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:30 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Burn wrote:Everything is offensive to someone these days.

I'm offended by that statement (j/k)...but I was hoping it read "Holi" as a little nod to the Japanese characters name.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Skritz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:34 pm

Clearly it says Hashtag Not My President. :roll:

Man, is every writing of Cybertronian on a figure going to get people paranoid that it's some coded message?
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
For Some people it's Paranoia, for me, I'm just trying to save Hasbro some $$$, and avoid having to see stories about this blow up all over the fandom
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Skritz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:42 pm

o.supreme wrote:For Some people it's Paranoia, for me, I'm just trying to save Hasbro some $$$, and avoid having to see stories about this blow up all over the fandom

Trust me, with Hasbro's political leaning (as with all companies these days) they're not going to get a repeat of the MAGA Jazz any time soon. That one slipped under their radar and I bet the execs and important people are still kicking themselves in the balls that one of their figure had an endorsement for Donald Trump.

I'm pretty sure they now got people whose sole job is to doublecheck this **** rather than risk endorsing Trump by accident. The only reason this controversy got swept under the rug and didn't cost a shitton of $$$ for Hasbro is that compared to comics, movies or TV show the toys generate way less buzz in social media. >:oP
Skritz
Gestalt

Re: Official Images for Transformers Siege Toyline with Ironhide, COG, Lionizer, Micromasters and More!

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:47 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
william-james88 wrote:There is an official Transformers Facebook page and Instagram account, but did you know there was an Instagram account for Hasbro Pulse as well? Well they do, and it turns out this is where they uploaded all the Transformers Seige official renders.

Below you will find the official images for:

Hound

Battle Master Lionizer (who was Action Master Rad's weapon)

Micromasters two packs Battle Patrol, Race Patrol, Rescue Patrol.

COG - Weaponizer partsformer

Ironhide

Chromia (who does not combine)

Leader class Ultra Magnus, which is a White Prime cab with armor

Which of these do you like best? Let us know!

WHATSTHEF___INGPOINT.png

Then WHAT. WAS. THE. F___ING. POINT. IN. EVEN. USING. THIS. MOLD. :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:

Everything else looks pretty cool, though. And that's coming from someone that would prefer Transformers don't come with weapons. Those firing effects are going DIRECTLY into a ziplock bag.
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Skritz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:48 pm

Well, she's at least visually consistent?
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby mordhelm » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Where is the confirmation that she does not combine?
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Skritz wrote:Well, she's at least visually consistent?

She is. But it doesn't make up for all the sacrifices that Elita-1's design had to make in order to combine. Just so that they could give us a Chromia, from a combining mold, that doesn't combine. It feels like a decision made with malice....
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Skill: 9

Re: Official Images for Transformers Siege Toyline with Ironhide, COG, Lionizer, Micromasters and More!

Postby Burn » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Then WHAT. WAS. THE. F___ING. POINT. IN. EVEN. USING. THIS. MOLD. :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:

No need to **** self-censor yourself, that's what the **** word filter is for. Image

DecepticonFinishline wrote:And that's coming from someone that would prefer Transformers don't come with weapons. Those firing effects are going DIRECTLY into a ziplock bag.

Weapons in general or weapons that shoot stuff that's easily lost/choked on?
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Emerje » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sabrblade wrote:So, uh... What's Magnus doing with an Earthen altmode while everyone else gets Cybertronian ones?

Everybody? He's about as Earthen as Optimus and Sideswipe (and most of the Micromasters). Chromia, Ironhide, and COG so far are the only ones that are truly Cybertronian looking.

Speaking of Magnus, I'm calling this now: 2021 retool in the third leg of War for Cybertron into RID 2001 Magnus for the 20th anniversary. I don't know exactly what that would look like, maybe scrap the inner white prime in favor of more parts to pair with a Leader RID Optimus with proper small bot and big bot forms and able to make Omega Prime. I don't think it's impossible.

Poor Chromia, once again a heavy retool of a figure from another Transformers line.

I hope Lionizer shares his mold with Catgut and that we may possibly get a Treadshot in the line (maybe a leader Shockwave retool, whatever he turns out like).

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3

Postby Aimless Misfire » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:50 pm

Chromia doesn't combine? Are you sure? Why would Hasbro bother to remove that feature? Looking at both modes it doesn't look like it's necessary to remove it. :(
Aimless Misfire
Minibot

Postby Skritz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Aimless Misfire wrote:Chromia doesn't combine? Are you sure? Why would Hasbro bother to remove that feature? Looking at both modes it doesn't look like it's necessary to remove it. :(

Presumably for the sake of a 'clean start': no gimmick interaction with the previous trilogy.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Aimless Misfire » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Skritz wrote:
Aimless Misfire wrote:Chromia doesn't combine? Are you sure? Why would Hasbro bother to remove that feature? Looking at both modes it doesn't look like it's necessary to remove it. :(

Presumably for the sake of a 'clean start': no gimmick interaction with the previous trilogy.

That's stupid as hell! But not surprising coming from Hasbro. :BANG_HEAD:

Yet they can keep the 5mm holes across all lines.

Well, back to my original plan, buy 2 more Moonracer's & make a custom Arcee & Chromia to go with Elita-1. I want another all female combiner.
Aimless Misfire
Minibot

Postby durroth » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:15 pm

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
For a mold that made so many weird and terrible decisions in PotP, chromia definitely ends up with a smoother alt mode than the previous two, but I don't see any reason to replace the old one with this one. I love Ultra Magnus. I think they found a good balance between weird cybertronian armored truck and something recognizable. Ironhide looks pretty good, Cog looks amazing.
durroth
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Victinoko » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:20 pm

Motto: "There is always time to doodle on something."
Weapon: Laser-Blazer Broadsword
Ultra Magnus: A must buy, I LOVE the whole RID2001 thing going on.

Hound: I love the robot mode, but the vehicle mode is eh. i'd have to see it in person, or just get him at a discount

Chromia: Nice, but i'll pass, I have other priorities.

Cog: I have to get him for Fort Max and the whole "armouring up" thing

Micro Masters: I need every. single. one.

Ironhide: I like him.
Victinoko
Micromaster
News Credits: 4
Alt Mode: 2008 Toyota Corolla
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:20 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Aimless Misfire wrote:
Skritz wrote:

That's stupid as hell! But not surprising coming from Hasbro. :BANG_HEAD:

Yet they can keep the 5mm holes across all lines.

Well, back to my original plan, buy 2 more Moonracer's & make a custom Arcee & Chromia to go with Elita-1. I want another all female combiner.

There's one more deluxe fembot coming out. So hold on for that one. I already have 2 Moonracers and I'm waiting for that next girl to buy 2 of. Then I'll customise the doubles.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Mr.MicroMaster » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Motto: "Chose to see today as the bright and beautiful tomorrow it can be"
Weapon: Automatic Machine Gun
Chromia isn't too bad looking ,but it's disappointing that she doesn't combine. Cog is a cool little guy and I love how many guns his alt-mode has. I defiantly can't wait to get Hound he looks real nice I like that he has what looks like a drum feed machine gun. His alt-mode is pretty rockin. Ironhide is awesome to put it simply anyway. Even though I have Combiner Wars Ultra Magnus I'll defiantly pick up this one as well. It is so cool that he comes with a white prime to armor up. Lionizer is sweet little sword. I'll proably give him too Sideswipe. I'm defiantly going to pick up all the Micromasters patrols. Hopefully will get the other half of team we all ready have.

But I have one question Hasbro :HASBRO: where are the Decepticons :CON: at.
Last edited by Mr.MicroMaster on Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.MicroMaster
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: APC
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Everything in this line looks awesome. Far better than POTP. I'm most excited for the micromasters and Cog, thank goodness I eventually got a For Max. Speaking of Cog, didn't each vehicle have its own name and the combined robot was Cog?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby bacem » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Magnus. They could have just repainted the optimus mold for the cab, so they only need to design new trailer. But no, they actually put extra effort and gives us different cab as well. And then homage it to RID 2001? Oh heck yea! Magnus is definitely on my list up there.
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby ricemazter » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:07 pm

Motto: "Search and Attack,
Attack and Destroy,
Destroy and Rejoice!"
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
Hmmmm...I think I'm satisfied plenty with my Combiner Wars Magnus. I prefer the CW headsculpt and generally comic accurate body (less boxy). I also prefer having a Minimus Ambus over a white Optimus inside.

I'm conflicted on Ironhide. At first glance, I don't really like how tall the headsculpt is with the protruding crest (again, I'm a comics guy).

Sideswipe and Hound look excellent, and that Optimus looks like he could be THE Optimus my neo g1 collection has been waiting for. So far, I've been using the CW Prime, but this guy's proportions look so much better! I wonder how he'll look next to TR Megatron and PotP Grimlock.
ricemazter
Fuzor
Watch ricemazter on YouTube
Strength: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Ultra Markus » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:41 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
so i take it that the micromasters come in two packs does it mean we will see the other half of those teams later
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC270 5C"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #141 Facsimile 2023 ptg foil Marvel Comics SEP230776 (A/CA) Byrne"
UNCANNY X-MEN #141 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #123 Facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 1123DC806 123C"
FLASH #123 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #407 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC216 (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #407 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC208 1C"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRON MAN #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230609 (W) Goodwin (A/CA) Colan"
IRON MAN #1 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #121 Facsimile Edition Marvel Comics 2023 ptg APR230703"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AVENGERS #1 Facsimile Ed Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230608 (W) Lee (A/CA) Kirby"
AVENGERS #1 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #123 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1122DC116 (CA) Infantino + Anderson"
FLASH #123 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #404 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC209 404A (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #404 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WEREWOLF BY NIGHT #33 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg JUN230961 (CA) Kane"
WEREWOLF BY NIGHT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Limited Series Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2023 OCT230691 Miller"
WOLVERINE #1 Limit ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURE COMICS #260 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC263 (CA) Swan + Kaye"
ADVENTURE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0723DC206 1A (CA) Perez"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON