This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby -Crossfire- » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:08 am

Motto: "Strength of body will win the battle; strength of mind will win the war."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Gotta say, WFC 2: G1 Boogaloo is really appealing to me. So much for saving up money. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Chromia: I like her, buuuut not enough to get her. Really dislike all the tech greebles around her bustline and waist. Probably will just get FireNova if she ever shows up.

Cog: Really digging his (its?) look, tho I like him better as an individual than as weapons haha. He'll look great with TR Fort Max.

Hound: Looks great. I still think my CW Hound is neat but I might have to consider getting this one.

Ironhide: GEEWUN BOCKS VAN MODE YUS. TR Kup was one of the molds I (sadly) never messed with so Ironhide will be a nice sub.

Magnus: A-Mazing. Love the '01 RID altmode (RID and UT need more love) and the seperate robot mode. I've come to really like the Minimus Ambus/Magnus Armor concept, but it's good to get back down to basics.

Lionizer: He's back! Is he packed with anyone, or is seperate like Firedrive?

Micros: Glad to see MMs getting some love. I'll prob get Red Hot & Stakeout.

Looking forward to more from this line...
-Crossfire-

WANT LIST:
*Kingdom Cyclonus
*Cybertron Ransack windscreen/chest
*Cybertron Brakedown gun
-Crossfire-
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Muscle car
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Gallery and Video for Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Display at #SDCC2018 #HasbroSDCC

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:19 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
It seems like fans just can't get enough of the upcoming "2019" Transformers War for Cybertron Siege line, which should be available toward the end of this year. So, for you all we have a complete gallery of the display shown during the SDCC 2018 breakfast event.

So amongst that seemingly civil war carnage (where are all the Decepticons at?) you can find:
Hound
Battle Master Lionizer
Micromasters two packs Battle Patrol, Race Patrol, Rescue Patrol
COG
Ironhide
Chromia
Leader class Ultra Magnus

You can also see the official renders here.

For a view of the whole gallery, you can click on any of the images below. And be sure to let us know, if you have not already, which of these you are most looking foward to.

Also, we have a video of the display so be sure to check that out too.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:22 am

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I am loving that new Ironhide. Everyone looks fantastic but there are some needs and wants(though "need" technically leans towards "want"). Prime, Sideswipe, and Ironhide are needs because I don't have any version of them yet for CHUG. Wants are Ultra Magnus, but I have the CW Leader, Hound, but I have the Universe Deluxe. Everyone is a want though. I love everything here and this line shows that Hasbro DOES listen to the fans, and loves them too. ;)^ :HASBRO:

BTW, weapons-oriented gimmicks are definitely fine with me. I prefer it actually.
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:27 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Okay...I'm going back on what I said earlier but ironhide as won me over, I love his hammer. Hound is making me reconsider as well...still want to know if you could put magnus armour on prime...
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Overcracker » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:33 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
I need that Magnus in my life. :DANCE: :ic$:

White Cab, that is not a repaint of Optimus + Armor / Trailer. :HALUC:

At least Ironhide is suitably Cybertronian.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Hydrargyrus » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:36 am

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
I’m not sure about all the greebling, especially on Mags. Still looks like a great line on the whole, though.
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:37 am

ZeroWolf wrote:still want to know if you could put magnus armour on prime...

I'm going to say that is a no. Look at the arms. The armor slides over UM's arms. Prime arms have truck kibble that would be in the way.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:44 am

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:still want to know if you could put magnus armour on prime...

I'm going to say that is a no. Look at the arms. The armor slides over UM's arms. Prime arms have truck kibble that would be in the way.

Aww, that's a shame as that would have been quite fun and enhanced playability between the two. Especially since it looks like the white cab started life as the op mold before the changes were done to make the rid2001 alt
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:48 am

o.supreme wrote:So...who wants to translate the Cybertronian (or is it Japanese...I cant tell...) on Stakeout's Car Door, being so obvious this time around, I would hope it would not be something offensive to some, or at least it could be caught in time for Hasbro to make the change...

I think it says Trump 2020

jk it says Police

ZeroWolf wrote:Okay...I'm going back on what I said earlier but ironhide as won me over, I love his hammer. Hound is making me reconsider as well...still want to know if you could put magnus armour on prime...

I highly doubt that since voyager optimus is a very different mold from the smallr inner white prime.

-Crossfire- wrote:Lionizer: He's back! Is he packed with anyone, or is seperate like Firedrive?

Seperate like Firedrive
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby leokearon » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:43 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Still waiting for some Cons, otherwise it isn't going to be much of a war (unless it is going to be an Autobot Civil Wa)
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:49 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
mordhelm wrote:Where is the confirmation that she does not combine?

o.supreme wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:Image

Bad News....I'm not seeing a 5mm on the front bumper, pretty sure Chromia is not a combiner component :-( .

william-james88 wrote:This is what Hasbro said at the panel:

Removing the gimmick element Prime Wars moved into paying attention to the characters, in terms of pose ability, articulation and more in the engineering, as the weaponizing element of Micro and Battle Masters allow for playability.

DecepticonFinishline wrote:She is. But it doesn't make up for all the sacrifices that Elita-1's design had to make in order to combine. Just so that they could give us a Chromia, from a combining mold, that doesn't combine. It feels like a decision made with malice....

Trust me, as probably the biggest fan of combiners here, I get the sentiment. But I don't know if it was done with malice, it seems often there are so many "cooks in the kitchen", things easily get overlooked.

Developer: OK we want to recreate the pair Ironhide & Chromia.
Developer 2: -OK we have a great fembot mold,but we aren't doing combiners for this line so we just have to remove that.

I don't know...I know it goes against Hasbro's MO for the past several lines, especially since there was bleeding over form T30 into CW, and every line after that. One would think it would require more effort to remove the Combiner functionality, but who knows...Even if the 5MM holes are gone, if that Combiner Port is still there (which it probably isn't), I'm definitely going to try to find a way to alter Chromia to make her a limb ;) .

Now I have a question of my own....Does anyone think this line will have a Titan, if so what should it be.... 8-)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:09 am

Bucky wrote: On a side note, now I’m wondering if William-James and company has ever done a top five list for best/worst gimmicks.

We did Top 5 Best :) https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... oys/35702/

As for Top 5 worst, I dont really think the gimmicks are bad themselves its just that they are poorly executed on some toys.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:09 am

o.supreme wrote:
mordhelm wrote:Where is the confirmation that she does not combine?

o.supreme wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:Image

Bad News....I'm not seeing a 5mm on the front bumper, pretty sure Chromia is not a combiner component :-( .

william-james88 wrote:This is what Hasbro said at the panel:

Removing the gimmick element Prime Wars moved into paying attention to the characters, in terms of pose ability, articulation and more in the engineering, as the weaponizing element of Micro and Battle Masters allow for playability.

DecepticonFinishline wrote:She is. But it doesn't make up for all the sacrifices that Elita-1's design had to make in order to combine. Just so that they could give us a Chromia, from a combining mold, that doesn't combine. It feels like a decision made with malice....

Trust me, as probably the biggest fan of combiners here, I get the sentiment. But I don't know if it was done with malice, it seems often there are so many "cooks in the kitchen", things easily get overlooked.

Developer: OK we want to recreate the pair Ironhide & Chromia.
Developer 2: -OK we have a great fembot mold,but we aren't doing combiners for this line so we just have to remove that.

I don't know...I know it goes against Hasbro's MO for the past several lines, especially since there was bleeding over form T30 into CW, and every line after that. One would think it would require more effort to remove the Combiner functionality, but who knows...Even if the 5MM holes are gone, if that Combiner Port is still there (which it probably isn't), I'm definitely going to try to find a way to alter Chromia to make her a limb ;) .

Now I have a question of my own....Does anyone think this line will have a Titan, if so what should it be.... 8-)

I think this titan should be omega supreme, complete the devey/omega rivalry and then in the second part of wfc, give us scorpy.

As for chromia...couldn't you just get a spare moonracer or nova star and do a head swap and a nice new paint job?
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:20 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Still not really a fan of any of these. I don't mind the aesthetic with all that detailing and such, it's just there aren't really many characters here I've ever had much interest in and those vehicle modes are mostly just too blocky for me. Oddly my fave bit is those transparent bits used to make the weapons look like they're firing. I've always liked that kind of thing on action figures and occasionally made some crappy attempts at my own addons for my TFs.

Yeah mine look crappy but you get the idea.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:22 am

ZeroWolf wrote:I think this titan should be omega supreme, complete the devey/omega rivalry and then in the second part of wfc, give us scorpy.

As for chromia...couldn't you just get a spare moonracer or nova star and do a head swap and a nice new paint job?

That could be a way to go...I'm not really a talented painter however so I'd have to commission it. Also 100% Agreed on who the Titan should be, for obvious reasons ;) (also it fits especially with the Cybertron setting)...as to whether we'll get one or not...that remains to be seen.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Cobotron » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:32 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
o.supreme wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I think this titan should be omega supreme, complete the devey/omega rivalry and then in the second part of wfc, give us scorpy.

That could be a way to go...I'm not really a talented painter however so I'd have to commission it. Also 100% Agreed on who the Titan should be, for obvious reasons ;) (also it fits especially with the Cybertron setting)...as to whether we'll get one or not...that remains to be seen.
I wonder if there would be a way to just kit bash a combiner port back into Chromia and forgo having to paint anything? :-?

OF course that would all depend on if you could find a spare Moonracer. :BANG_HEAD:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby angtre » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:35 am

Motto: "Lamentor ergo sum"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Loving this line.

I'm especially fond of the RiD-esque Ultra Magnus (probably "THE" Ultra Magnus, speaking of IDW comics continuity) and Cog, which might transform into some weaponry for Fortress Maximus (and if that is the case, I want a Sixguns for Metroplex too).

I also like the new Micromasters.
angtre
Minibot
Alt Mode: Caterpillar D11
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:38 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Easy passes for me on half of them. Liking the RID look Ultra Magnus but not sure if it can carry cars. Haven't picked up a Chromia yet, so that might be a purchase down the line tho it's between her and hound that are the worst looking of the line so far to me.
Cogs the one must for me so far.

I wouldn't mind if the Titans of this line are completely made up/purpose deigned bases/toys for the micromasters.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Firepower: 2

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:51 pm

Just to give the names of the micromasters and show their combined forms

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Skritz » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:52 pm

Two of them look good, but the Race Patrol is just two cars stuck on top of each others. Ugly.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:02 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
As a friendly reminder to everyone in this thread, I before E except for C. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Sabrblade wrote:As a friendly reminder to everyone in this thread, I before E except for C. ;)

Eighty feisty, ableit dreich, reigning sovereign sheikhs' heirs, deifing society, inveigled a weird foreign leisurely scientist's fanciest eight rottweilers to forfeit sufficient obeisance, veiling a heinous seismic gneiss vein heist, wherein they abseiled heights of neighboring ancient lithofacies, heigh-ho-ing their weighty freight with beige greige skeins, later efficiently surfeiting on stupefacient codeine.

But yeah Siege... ;)

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:As a friendly reminder to everyone in this thread, I before E except for C. ;)

Also a friendly reminder that English is a Bastard language, used by Bastards... :P

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category ... ter_C_rule
blackeyedprime
City Commander
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Firepower: 2

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:22 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
So far, I'm pretty please by most EVERYTHING in this line. That's not happening often.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Skritz » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:23 pm

Maybe it's the already blocky shapes, maybe it's the military design or maybe it's the complimentary color scheme but the Military Patrol looks damn solid in weapon mode. They really do.
Skritz
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 2nd ptg Cvr A Skywarp Image Comics 2024 1023IM977 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #3 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MICROMASTERS #1 Cvr B Dreamwave Comics DW 2004 1B (A/CA) Ruffolo"
Transformers MICRO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS Vol 01 TP Image Comics 2024 1223IM247 TPB (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS Vol 01 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS 3-D #1 Blackthorne Comics 1987 (CA) Tobolski + Versandi 230915I"
TRANSFORMERS 3-D # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #10 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 10B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS #10 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #61 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A)Senior (CA) Perlin 231222Y"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #5 Marvel Comics 1994 (CA) Yaniger 210227A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 1C 1123IM199 (CA) Boss"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUL210500 2B (CA) Kyriazis"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HEART OF DARKNESS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 3RI (CA) Farinas"
Transformers HEART ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 FCBD IDW Comics 2007 (CA) Figueroa 200530A"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #29 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210502 29B (CA) Su (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #29 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON