Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby nycPrime » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:19 pm

I'm all in for Star Saber. I only need one of each character so it would save me from hunting down the MP.
nycPrime
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 998
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 pm
Location: NYC
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:32 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Add me in to the chorus of wanting Star Saber :) I doubt it will happen though, at least in Siege. Maybe in the third part of this trilogy? Still, I'll take it whenever Hasbro puts it out.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 7183
News Credits: 57
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Skritz » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:51 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Add me in to the chorus of wanting Star Saber :) I doubt it will happen though, at least in Siege. Maybe in the third part of this trilogy? Still, I'll take it whenever Hasbro puts it out.


Generation Star Saber need to happen at some point simply because he's a 'faction leader' who never got a new toy outside of Masterpiece. Same with his arch enemy Deathsaurus who at least had two redeco (one being a Botcon exclusive) which bore his name.
User avatar
Skritz
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 828
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:42 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I think they are both on hasbro's radar otherwise they wouldn't have been options on last year's poll. Though you want to talk about poor Autobot leaders with no real new toys at retail, what about Dai Atlas?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 7183
News Credits: 57
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby starrhero » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:45 am

ZeroWolf wrote:I think they are both on hasbro's radar otherwise they wouldn't have been options on last year's poll. Though you want to talk about poor Autobot leaders with no real new toys at retail, what about Dai Atlas?


It would definitely make sense to have Dai Atlas get a new figure in Siege, more so than Star Saber arguably due to the fact that the Zone OVA featured Micromasters, so it would be a good fit for the line. Honestly, it makes me question whether I'd rather want a new Star Saber, or a New Dai Atlas.
starrhero
Micromaster
Posts: 69
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:36 pm
Watch starrhero on YouTube

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Skritz » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:15 am

I suspect Dai Atlas could have happened during Titans Return via the (seemingly) scrapped box sets, possibly as a slight retool of Sky Shadow/Overlord. He's also way too obscure to get his own mold so I suspect if he does happen he will be a retool of someone else anyway.
User avatar
Skritz
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 828
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

In Package Pictures of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters Including Blowpipe

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:20 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Ready! Aim! Fire! Thanks to toy wholesaler website NDA-Toys, we now have in-package pictures of the Battle Master class from the forthcoming Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege toyline. Nestled within these pictures though is a bigger surprise, Decepticon Blowpipe! This marks the first Decepticon we have seen for this line. Like his fellow Battle Masters, he transforms into a weapon (in his case a gun) and comes with a yellow blast effect. Together with Firedrive and Lionizer, the three are the first wave of Battle Masters. We have mirrored the in-package pictures for your convenience below.

Image

Image

Image

If you would like to see more pictures of Firedrive and Lionizer then please click here.

What do you think of the first Decepticon for the Siege line? Let us know in the comments and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 7183
News Credits: 57
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:36 pm

It's nice seeing more pictures of the Targetmasters, but I'm still only planning to pick up Lionizer. It's nice to see that Hasbro is releasing the Targetmasters that go with the Targetmasters from Titans Return
Sentinel_Primal
Mini-Con
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:52 pm

Disappointed that Blowpipe only comes with one Fire Blast. Based on the SDCC promotion, they're not just a fun play feature, they can also be used for dynamic displays. If they don't repeat the same fire blast effects in future waves, I may have to pick up some doubles.

The effect from Blowpipe looks like it will work well for targets, rather than the weapons. Ironhide and Sideswipe both have pegs on their torsos that would make it appear that they had been shot when Bliwpipe's Fire Blast is applied.
AcademyofDrX
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Skritz » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Well it is indeed quite nice to see we are getting the partners for the Targetmasters two toylines later. Better late than never, I suppose! And it's quite neat because Triggerhappy was my favorite deluxe from TR. :-D
User avatar
Skritz
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 828
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I am so happy the little guys are awesome, I will be picking up lots of them!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 13507
News Credits: 1038
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby What's Crackin'? » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:14 pm

Motto: "Sometimes size doesn't matter."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
These are some of the coolest boxes I've ever seen for Transformers. I love the G1 boxes, but holy crap are these awesome.
User avatar
What's Crackin'?
Mini-Con
Posts: 35
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 9:56 am
Watch What's Crackin'? on YouTube
Alt Mode: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:38 pm

Motto: "It's unnerving and insulting when people in a toy-based fandom, whatever it is, make statements to the effect that general consumers and fans of lesser financial means should be deprived entirely of the ability to partake of the primary market."
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
I kinda wish Ultra Magnus' altmode was more G1, and I wonder how hard it would be to mod him to make that happen. But he's still "Shut up and take my money!" The one real complaint I have about him is the gun. Not the color (I kinda expected this might happen. Do bear in mind the toyfair displays are generally handpainted samples), but the fact that it isn't dual-pegged like the original so that it can be held differently by the cab robot. It has a faux-handle on top, but that's about as useful as the decorative handle on the G1 Optimus Prime toy's gun.

Looking forward to Sideswipe because Universe Sideswipe is rarespensive on eBay.

Also looking forward to Cog, going to be nice to have him to go with Fort Max.

Optimus is cool and desirable and is kinda making me wish I hadn't splurged on CW Optimus when I finally found a tolerable price.

Firedrive.., I'm half-hoping he'll get pushed back to a later wave so that they can fix him because they completely screwed up his weapon mode because they were looking at the stupid also-botched Legends toy instead of how he's supposed to look. :-x But it's probably more realistic to hope that correcting him by modding won't be too difficult....
Looking for:
Nemesis Breaker's Arms (will accept Leobreaker or Leo Prime arms)
Armada Hot Shot missile (Regular version)
Armada Thundercracker right-hand launcher & 1x missile
Armada Optimus trailer deck parts, missile, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire Panels & weapons
Cybertron Safeguard (Vector Prime's Mini-Con)
PotP Starscream gun
Vector Prime's Cyber Key
Armada Zapmaster & Clench
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Targetmaster
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Speed: 1
Endurance: 8
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:15 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
"Transformers: Siege - War for Cybertron Trilogy"
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30168
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:38 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I kinda wish Ultra Magnus' altmode was more G1, and I wonder how hard it would be to mod him to make that happen. But he's still "Shut up and take my money!" The one real complaint I have about him is the gun. Not the color (I kinda expected this might happen. Do bear in mind the toyfair displays are generally handpainted samples), but the fact that it isn't dual-pegged like the original so that it can be held differently by the cab robot. It has a faux-handle on top, but that's about as useful as the decorative handle on the G1 Optimus Prime toy's gun.

Looking forward to Sideswipe because Universe Sideswipe is rarespensive on eBay.

Also looking forward to Cog, going to be nice to have him to go with Fort Max.

Optimus is cool and desirable and is kinda making me wish I hadn't splurged on CW Optimus when I finally found a tolerable price.

Firedrive.., I'm half-hoping he'll get pushed back to a later wave so that they can fix him because they completely screwed up his weapon mode because they were looking at the stupid also-botched Legends toy instead of how he's supposed to look. :-x But it's probably more realistic to hope that correcting him by modding won't be too difficult....

Whats wrong with Firedrive exactly? He looks pretty good to me :D
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 7183
News Credits: 57
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:48 am

Motto: "It's unnerving and insulting when people in a toy-based fandom, whatever it is, make statements to the effect that general consumers and fans of lesser financial means should be deprived entirely of the ability to partake of the primary market."
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
ZeroWolf wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I kinda wish Ultra Magnus' altmode was more G1, and I wonder how hard it would be to mod him to make that happen. But he's still "Shut up and take my money!" The one real complaint I have about him is the gun. Not the color (I kinda expected this might happen. Do bear in mind the toyfair displays are generally handpainted samples), but the fact that it isn't dual-pegged like the original so that it can be held differently by the cab robot. It has a faux-handle on top, but that's about as useful as the decorative handle on the G1 Optimus Prime toy's gun.

Looking forward to Sideswipe because Universe Sideswipe is rarespensive on eBay.

Also looking forward to Cog, going to be nice to have him to go with Fort Max.

Optimus is cool and desirable and is kinda making me wish I hadn't splurged on CW Optimus when I finally found a tolerable price.

Firedrive.., I'm half-hoping he'll get pushed back to a later wave so that they can fix him because they completely screwed up his weapon mode because they were looking at the stupid also-botched Legends toy instead of how he's supposed to look. :-x But it's probably more realistic to hope that correcting him by modding won't be too difficult....

Whats wrong with Firedrive exactly? He looks pretty good to me :D

His weapon mode is all wrong because of where the barrels end up. On the original Firebolt, the barrels were attached to the back of the legs:
Image

And the weapon mode looked liked this:
Image

Compared to that, the Siege version has been turned around backwards and then had the barrels sawn off and remounted behind the head.
Looking for:
Nemesis Breaker's Arms (will accept Leobreaker or Leo Prime arms)
Armada Hot Shot missile (Regular version)
Armada Thundercracker right-hand launcher & 1x missile
Armada Optimus trailer deck parts, missile, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire Panels & weapons
Cybertron Safeguard (Vector Prime's Mini-Con)
PotP Starscream gun
Vector Prime's Cyber Key
Armada Zapmaster & Clench
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Targetmaster
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Speed: 1
Endurance: 8
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:50 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Right, I get you now :)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 7183
News Credits: 57
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:39 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Interesting that the Hasbro packaging features full ID codes:

Firedrive: WFC-S1
Lionizer: WFC-S2
Blowpipe: WFC-S3

Note: they are NOT the TakaraTomy codes, nor do they line up in number.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16147
News Credits: 213
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby datguy86 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Motto: "SHEEAGH!"
Apparently new factions too? Unless that was pointed out. Right above the names.
Image

Actively Searching: Universe 2.0 Ratchet, Universe 2.0 Inferno, Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream
datguy86
Combiner
Posts: 441
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:18 pm
Location: Pennsyltucky
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby fenrir72 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:51 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
datguy86 wrote:Apparently new factions too? Unless that was pointed out. Right above the names.


"Battlemasters" because the word "targetmasters" is too gun specific. Battlemasters can be a generic "weapon" designation.
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10459
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby datguy86 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:59 pm

Motto: "SHEEAGH!"
Blowpipe's is different from the others, which made me curious. Thanks for the heads up though.
Image

Actively Searching: Universe 2.0 Ratchet, Universe 2.0 Inferno, Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream
datguy86
Combiner
Posts: 441
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:18 pm
Location: Pennsyltucky
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Skritz » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:48 pm

datguy86 wrote:Blowpipe's is different from the others, which made me curious. Thanks for the heads up though.


I think the :BOT: and :CON: battlemasters have their own logo.
User avatar
Skritz
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 828
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:01 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Actually they are part of the established factions, they are just before the name... And in blowpipes case because of the angle you can't make out the con sigil but you can make out the con purple (god bless hasbro for colour coding the factions)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 7183
News Credits: 57
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Emerje » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:41 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I wonder if instead of a faction symbol that could be a symbol that indicates what part of Cybertron they're from? Firedrive and Lionizer could be Iacon (usually represented as domes and towers) while Blowpipe is Kaon (usually a large pit or pool with something sticking out of the middle). We'll have a better idea when we see more packaging and what type of images show up next to the names.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3898
News Credits: 33
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:56 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ZeroWolf wrote:Actually they are part of the established factions, they are just before the name... And in blowpipes case because of the angle you can't make out the con sigil but you can make out the con purple (god bless hasbro for colour coding the factions)
They mean the new symbols above the names, not the :BOT: / :CON: ones below the names.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30168
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #207 - Through The Fargate
Twincast / Podcast #207:
"Through The Fargate"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 9th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "Transformers Generations Whirl Voyager Class 30th anniversary Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "HOT HASBRO TRANSFORMERS STUDIO SERIES 12 VOYAGER CLASS TF1 BRAWL ACTION FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS FIRST EDITION OPTIMUS PRIME ROBOT LEADER ACTION FIGURES TOY" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS STUDIO SERIES 12 VOYAGER CLASS TF1 BRAWL ACTION FIGURE MISB" on EBAY
Buy "4PC TRANSFORMERS 5 THE LAST KNIGHT OPTIMUS PRIME MEGATRON BUMBLEBEE SQWEEKS TOY" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O, TRANSFORMERS, BUMBLEBEE MINI KIT #31144, 2 IN 1 KIT,  75 PIECES, NIB" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O, TRANSFORMERS, OPTIMUS PRIME MINI KIT #31143, 2 IN 1 KIT,  90 PIECES, NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers God Fire Convoy Clear RID TRU Exclusive Optimus Prime Takara sealed" on EBAY