This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:46 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Autobot N wrote:More Siege listings:
Caliburst (
Smashdown (maybe this is the hammer BM that Warden hinted at...)
Pteraxadon (Seems like an axe to me)
Starscream
Soundwave!
Springer
Thundercracker

Also, further confirmation of Shockwave, Megatron, Flywheels, and Sixgun. Credit to Jtprime17 on TFW for finding the listings

I'm saving my excitement until I see these figures in the plastic.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:46 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
To be fair, the Wreckers rarely have a consistent roster across the board, what with their staple misfit nature.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Skritz » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:25 pm

So yeah: T30 and TR were the 'Wreckers Line'. :-D
Skritz
Gestalt

More Images of Takara Tomy Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Line

Postby Va'al » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:29 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Also from the combination of Japanese toy bloggers and outlets Dorumen on Twitter and snakas, we have some more images from the 58th All Japan Hobby Model Show, this time focusing on the Takara Tomy Tranformers releases of the War for Cybertron: Siege line of toys.

Specifically, we get another look at Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus, with Sideswipe and Cog, plus the Battle Masters SG-01 Firedrive and SG-02 Lionizer, and the SG-03 Micro Master Race Patrol (Roadhandler and Swindler). Some of this latter selection will apparently make it onto the market in February 2019, according to the labels on the display. Check it out below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

New Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Listings including new Soundwave

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:34 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
With NYCC just round the corner, fellow Seibertron user, Autobot N has shared with us listings that have been found on Walmart.com for new Siege figures!

Amongst these is a listing for a new Voyager Soundwave. Also listed is a new Voyager Springer, and confirmation of at least two of the three Seekers at Voyager class, with Starscream and Thundercracker being present. Please find the listings below:

Caliburst
Smashdown
Pteraxadon
Starscream
Soundwave
Springer
Thundercracker

There is also listings for previously rumoured figures:

Shockwave
Megatron
Flywheels
Sixgun

We'll hopefully be seeing these toys very soon, so till then stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:30 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Skritz wrote:So yeah: T30 and TR were the 'Wreckers Line'. :-D

To me T30 really was the wreckers line since it was the first time since G1 that we finally got an origial mold for Springer, Roadbuster and Whirl, all 3 whom I associate the most with the team (along with Kup of course).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4493
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Emerje » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:43 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
So are we just pretending this didn't happen?

Sure, there's a lot wrong with these, but it was an entire wave devoted to the Wreckers at retail (plus a club exclusive Ironfist) and did give us our first Impactor toy in 2013.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Dinobot-Snarl » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:29 am

Motto: ""There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path. Only in peace is there happiness.""
Just a beautiful line. Love the battle damaged paint effects. Sweet alt modes. Will pick up Sideswipe for sure. Favourite colour is red. One of the many reasons that I love the Canadian flag ;)^
"I am a happy loner of few words, but I possess strong idealistic opinions for an utopian world for all. I will not choose to voice them, but like my heart, I wear them on my sleeve as I carry the world on my back. Freedom to live, evolve and flourish is the right of all sentient and non-sentient lifeforms in the universe."
Dinobot-Snarl
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Stegosaurus
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Postby YoungPrime » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:29 am

Emerje wrote:So are we just pretending this didn't happen?

Sure, there's a lot wrong with these, but it was an entire wave devoted to the Wreckers at retail (plus a club exclusive Ironfist) and did give us our first Impactor toy in 2013.

Emerje
I just happened to be digging through some of my archives (boxes in the basement) and came across a couple of these yesterday and the only thing memorable about this set were their weapons.

Those weapons make anyone using the excuse that a DJD
Set would be "too violent" sound silly!
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby mordhelm » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:55 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Well despite Hasbro being better at locking down information after the PotP gaffe, it seems like we pretty much have the full list of Voyagers in Siege.

Prime
Megatron
Starscream
Skywarp
Springer
Soundwave

I am assuming Thundercracker isn't far behind. Even without him, this could potentially point to 4 full waves across the board, or at least less repacks in wave 4, with the typical stock pattern being 2 voyagers per wave.

Deluxes still have quite a bit to be revealed. And is anyone else woondering at what scale (if at all) the cassettes will be coming? Could be 2 packs at the deluxe price point. Two packs at Micromaster point. Hell they could be Battlemaster size (though unlikely given the "not forcing gimmicks" quote from the team). Or they could just say they alreasy completed them at the right scale in Prime Wars and the Bee Target exclusives (sans a few outliers).
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:38 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
mordhelm wrote:Well despite Hasbro being better at locking down information after the PotP gaffe, it seems like we pretty much have the full list of Voyagers in Siege.

Prime
Megatron
Starscream
Skywarp
Springer
Soundwave

I am assuming Thundercracker isn't far behind. Even without him, this could potentially point to 4 full waves across the board, or at least less repacks in wave 4, with the typical stock pattern being 2 voyagers per wave.

Deluxes still have quite a bit to be revealed. And is anyone else woondering at what scale (if at all) the cassettes will be coming? Could be 2 packs at the deluxe price point. Two packs at Micromaster point. Hell they could be Battlemaster size (though unlikely given the "not forcing gimmicks" quote from the team). Or they could just say they alreasy completed them at the right scale in Prime Wars and the Bee Target exclusives (sans a few outliers).

I was just thinking about that last night and I'm leaning towards them releasing them at a micromaster price point like they did with Fall of Cybertron. If they do, I just hope they're better than those figures in terms of articulation and proportion
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Skill: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:07 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
mordhelm wrote:Well despite Hasbro being better at locking down information after the PotP gaffe, it seems like we pretty much have the full list of Voyagers in Siege.

Prime
Megatron
Starscream
Skywarp
Springer
Soundwave

Thundercracker is among those listed. It's just Skywarp who's not. As for the cassettes, I think we'll get an answer when we see Soundwave. It might have been better to do him at leader Class again but have him Voyager sized and come already with his minions... Or at least a couple of them. Question is, will Blaster be a retool?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:29 am

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Looks like I'm not buying that repaint of Leader Soundwave after all...
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9

Postby Blitzwing is bae » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:31 am

Motto: "If it lives, I CAN KILL IT"
Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Ive said before that im done with hasbro and mving on to only mp and third party, but these look to god damn good to pass. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Blitzwing is bae
Minibot
Alt Mode: predacon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 3
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 6
Skill: 4

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:10 am

I'm not expecting Soundwave's minions to look like cassettes since they doesn't fit with the Cybertron theme and we just got the core group in similar modes in TR. I would really like to see Wingthing and Ratbat Battle Masters, though.

I would also bet money that TR Soundwave will be better as a lamp post than the Siege version, in which case TR would hold up better for G1 Cybertron, but only time will tell.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby leokearon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:10 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Don't need a new Voyager Springer and it is hard to see how it could be topped.
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:14 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
leokearon wrote:Don't need a new Voyager Springer and it is hard to see how it could be topped.
Topped or dropped, this one'll probably be more directly based on the 1986 design instead of the awesome IDW updated design.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Firepower: 7

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:26 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Since we're talking about Soundwave, what do you think his alt-mode is gonna be? My money is on him being a triple changer like his original WFC counterpart where he has a truck like vehicle and Cybertronian boombox, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Skill: 5

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:08 am

Respectfully,the WFC Soundwave toy was not a triple-changer and did not have a boombox mode. Maybe you'll be able to use the power of your imagination to turn Siege Soundwave into a boombox just like some did for WFC, but I wouldn't bet on Hasbro giving much of an assist.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:34 am

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
I think he was just referring to the in game design, rather than the figure itself.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:41 am

The question to answer before we get to that is "What will the tie-in media for WFC:Siege be?" It would make sense for IDW's reboot to take us all back to Cybertron, but it doesn't look like they have scheduled an announcement at NYCC.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster

Postby mordhelm » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:09 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
ZeroWolf wrote:

Prime
Megatron
Starscream
Skywarp
Springer
Soundwave

Thundercracker is among those listed. It's just Skywarp who's not. As for the cassettes, I think we'll get an answer when we see Soundwave. It might have been better to do him at leader Class again but have him Voyager sized and come already with his minions... Or at least a couple of them. Question is, will Blaster be a retool?

Yep Thundercracker, my mistake. If blaster is a retool, then maybe that is the answer. Blaster and Skywarp to finish the voyagers. My guess is Blaster and Skywarp as exclusives or special editions, and the rest are:

W1 OP and Megatron
W2 Starscream and Soundwave
W3 Sprinkler and Thundercrapper
EX Blaster and Skywarp

I tend to agree about the leader class soundwave with minions idea. That was my hope tbh. Could have scaled them a little bigger than the battlemaster size with more articulation and given us The main 4 (Rumble Frenzy Laserbeak and Ravage). Though maybe they will two pack the minions (adding Buzzsaw and Ratbat to round em out).
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13

Postby Nightbeat339 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:37 pm

Weapon: Plasma Sphere Shooter
Since there's going to be a new Springer, I'm reeeeeaally hoping for a new Sandstorm. Hopefully if they do release one, he wouldn't just be a retool of Springer this time, but rather a new mold.
Nightbeat339
Mini-Con
Buy from Nightbeat339 on eBay
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10

Postby steve2275 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:45 pm

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
looking goood
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:46 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Ugh, now I'm gonna wait to see the Siege Soundwave before I decide to buy the Bumblebee movie one
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Studio Series Core Class Pink Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOVAKANE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Terrorcon Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOVAKANE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRICADE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +02 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BARRICADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +05 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON