This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby no-one » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:12 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Skritz wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Figures in Seige won't have a gimmick that they traditionally didn't have, releases a Shockwave with super parts.

Well, it's an optional gimmick? Seems like you could throw these extra parts in the garbage and still have the full Shockwave. >:oP

Never in the garbage and it looks like Shockwave doesn't turn into anything usable without the parts.
Mini half space laser log, with parts full space laser log :lol:

Options you can has them ;)^
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

New Pictures From Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Display at #NYCC: Flywheels, Shockwave,

Postby Bronzewolf » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:14 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
The breaking news has been steadily flowing from our two correspondents in New York City, Seibertron himself, and Megatronus. The current talk of the town is the long awaited arrival of the Siege Decepticon crew, consisting of many exciting new figures. Our dispatched crew finally got to see them up close, and have taken lots of photos to share! Some new reveals include Flywheels, who uses the same combining system as his duocon pal Battletrap, but unlike the previous toy the two halves do not have individual robot modes.

Also added to the roster are Ravage and Laserbeak, who are sold together in a battlepack, separately from Soundwave, and Brunt, a new Decepticon, uh, brunt. Take a look at all of them, and plenty more, down below. Stay tuned for more news coming out of New York Comic Con!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:14 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
carytheone wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Skritz wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Figures in Seige won't have a gimmick that they traditionally didn't have, releases a Shockwave with super parts.

Well, it's an optional gimmick? Seems like you could throw these extra parts in the garbage and still have the full Shockwave. >:oP

Never in the garbage and it looks like Shockwave doesn't turn into anything usable without the parts.
Mini half space laser log, with parts full space laser log :lol:

Options you can has them ;)^

Would that be a Captain's log?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Overcracker » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:18 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
william-james88 wrote:Soundwave: The **** am I looking at with the alt mode? I have liked most of the alt modes for Soundwave so far but this one just doesnt work for me. It looks like a fat version of Alpha Trion's spaceship mode (same transformation too). It just feels like the least impressive alt mode that could have been done with that boxy body. Robot mode looks good though.

Yeah, what the heck is that supposed to be. Looks like the couldn't come up with a convincing spaceship mode from the boxy Soundwave look. Wonder if he'll have an unofficial boombox mode.

william-james88 wrote:Shockwave: I knew this was coming but what I didnt predict was how useless that extra stuff would be. I dont need it and I hope that voyager at least turns into something on its own. I do not likethe idea of paying more for something I dont need. And it is super weird that his backpack is made up of other shockwave parts. Robot mode looks good though and I guess my Cyberverse Ultra's stay on my shelf will be short lived.

Shockwave looks pretty good. As to the extra backpack, If I were a betting man, I'd say the back pac k can be used to make something else besides the skateboard. Much like Sixshot's "submarine" mode you know. A mode that can't actually be mentioned, but the parts there can be configured to make the space ship look like it. Wink..Wink.. nudge...nudge... :WHISTLE:

william-james88 wrote:Reflector: Super puzzling as to the size. As far as I know there are no legends class toys in this line, so he would be a deluxe, but that sounds too big. Dont know. Smart execution though, probably the best of the bunch here.

Reflector is supper unexpected. Did we know about him? I don;t think he was ever leaked or suggested before.

It also appears to be comprised of 3 robots.

So, 3 smallish deluxes? Maybe in the vein of the Titans Return clones?

Everything else looks o.k. Good looking Megs. Good looking Starscream Tetra Jet. Looking forward to a full Omega Supreme reveal.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Autobot N » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:18 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
So, updated list of purchases:
Bought:
Magnus
Shockwave
Soundwave
Cog
Flywheels
Brunt
Reflector

Possible purchases:
Prime
2 more Reflectors
A few Micromasters and Battlemasters

Pass: Everything else
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby durroth » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:20 pm

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
Questworld12 wrote:Reflector looks so good! :BOWDOWN:
I still don't know what Soundwave transforms into but I will probably buy it.

Honestly, I like soundwave's alt mode. It looks like an armored cargo freighter or tug vehicle of some sort. Starscream is the one I'm most disappointed by here. He looks great in robot mode, and decent in jet mode... but he's just earth starscream wearing a folded up tetrajet on his back.
durroth
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Skritz » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Am I the only one who want to see this Megatron mold reused for someone else? Because it looks like a fairly solid, not-too-H-shaped Cybertronian Tank mode.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Coptur » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:31 pm

o.supreme wrote:I guess I always just interpreted the Guardian Robots/ Sentinels differently. Not unlike Sentinels in an X-Men comic. Sure they are Big & Strong, but with some effort a strong Decepticon like Megatron, Shockwave, or maybe even Starscream (if he was stealthy enough) could take one down. But Omega Supreme is on a whole other level, Being the only sentient one with a spark, and probably 100X stronger than any average Guardian/Sentinel.

I don't recall in any fiction the Decepticons fearing the Sentinels in general like they actually feared Omega Supreme.

If I recall I believe the episode War Dawn might shed some light on decepticon / omega sentinel relations.
Chat between the seekers
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby Munkky » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Brunt looks pretty cool, he's like a tank variant of the Prime Vehicons. I may buy a few Brunts and army-build them.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Stormtalon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:43 pm

If we are getting Starscream and the seekers as Battlestar Galactica Vipers can we get some Autobot flyers as Cylon Raiders? :D

The triad seeker model looks fresh. I hope Hasbro tries out out some other color schemes in addition to Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp. I'm close to burn out on the seekers.

Stormtalon
Minibot

Postby Skritz » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:43 pm

Munkky wrote:Brunt looks pretty cool, he's like a tank variant of the Prime Vehicons. I may buy a few Brunts and army-build them.

I know, right? He just seems like a decent army-builder of faceless purple baddies: the ideal kind of Decepticon expendable mook.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Flashwave » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:44 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
That Megatron looks great. Oh heck yes.

I will get that Shockwave but I am not sold on the armored look.

Soundwave looks awes9me, buy its not an awesome enough alt mode to replace the Mq9 Reaper TF prime Soundwave. Sorry.

Reflector will depend on availability. I love it abd the integration, but I think if I uave to work at it to get them I am happy enough with the Botcon set for no more than I use them.

Starscream still does not make me want to replace a full set of Seekers with that, bdut so will probably buy at least one iteration of the mold cause it looks fun
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby bluecatcinema » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:44 pm

Now these were well worth the wait. Shockwave's robot mode is pretty intimidating with those extra arms, Starscream and Laserbeak resembling their G1 cybertronian modes is great, and Flywheels was a nice surprise.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Skritz » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:47 pm

bluecatcinema wrote:Now these were well worth the wait. Shockwave's robot mode is pretty intimidating with those extra arms, Starscream and Laserbeak resembling their G1 cybertronian modes is great, and Flywheels was a nice surprise.

Is it really a surprise after we just got Battletrap last line?
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby no-one » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:51 pm

Overcracker wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Soundwave: The **** am I looking at with the alt mode? I have liked most of the alt modes for Soundwave so far but this one just doesnt work for me. It looks like a fat version of Alpha Trion's spaceship mode (same transformation too). It just feels like the least impressive alt mode that could have been done with that boxy body. Robot mode looks good though.
Yeah, what the heck is that supposed to be. Looks like the couldn't come up with a convincing spaceship mode from the boxy Soundwave look. Wonder if he'll have an unofficial boombox mode.
Space barge for toting cassettebots around ;)^

It took a few for me to warm up to Soundwave's alt-mode, but it fits logically and aesthetically. Bot mode is all kinds of awesome =P~ He and the cassettebots are BoS.

To be honest, there isn't much here I don't like.

Also, Flywheels big ass feet :lol:
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Rodimus Knight » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:51 pm

As to Soundwave and his alt mode, it also looks like he can be transformed to look like a Cybertronia light-post, like in the original cartoon. :D
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby Skritz » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:54 pm

I'm hoping we can get some of Soundwave's minions alone so they can get reprolabelled and/or customized into his more obscure cassettes.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Full-Tilt » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:54 pm

Motto: ""...*raises hand nervously*...""
Weapon: Double Beam Guns
I just hope Brunt is somewhat compatible with TR trypticon, as in the cannon can peg onto trypticon's chest. I'll probably still be buying him anyway. I'll also will be buying ravage and laserbeak to replace the lackluster TR versions.
Shockwave in neo zeong cosplay is a must.
Full-Tilt
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 1
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:58 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Thumbs up to Megatron, Starscream, Laserbeak and probably Reflector, thumbs down to the rest. I'd rather see Soundwave be a lamppost than what his alt mode is. And Shockwave looks just...odd.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby no-one » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:58 pm

Skritz wrote:I'm hoping we can get some of Soundwave's minions alone so they can get reprolabelled and/or customized into his more obscure cassettes.
I think they said they are being sold as a two pack separate from their boss. I'm hoping for a Frumble two pack as well.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Rodimus Prime wrote:... I'd rather see Soundwave be a lamppost than what his alt mode is. ...

If we stand him on his barge "nose" can he be that lamp post? :-s
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Skill: 8

Postby AcademyofDrX » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:08 pm

I'm definitely going to get Starscream, and I'll probably get all of the '84 seekers to finish out the lineup. Even if they do coneheads, I might just rely on the old Classics mold.

It's pretty exciting that Siege plus the other WfC lines may give us the entire MTMTE pilot in a unified visual design. I never imagined that they would give us Reflector.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby no-one » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:12 pm

So I was thinking, what's going suck more: buying three deluxe Reflectors or finding three deluxe Reflectors? I'm hoping they pack one in each wave so I can spread those purchases out.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Deadput » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:12 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Brunt looks like one of those Centurion Droids from one of the comics.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby galvatron00 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:31 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Hoooooooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Updating my sales thread soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Speed: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON