This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby MetalHero23 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:25 am

Weapon: Dino-Missiles
Cool to see Sixgun isn’t just Cog in red and white.

Also: 190 BOTBOTS?! Oh dear...the need is mighty.
MetalHero23
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Starship
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Albatross250 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:25 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
All we need now is FastTrack for the next wave
Glad to see Sixgun in Jet Mode.
Hope he's compatible with Metroplex. :BOT: :CON: :x
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby frogbat » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:54 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
looks like another buy lol... and yeah I'm curious to see if he'd be able to power up metroplex...

seems like hasbro is dedicating more energy to regional shows round Europe, maybe they're trying to improve their network and distribution (one can only hope)
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:56 am

Sixgun may have a lot of uses, including as standard pisols and rifles, not just bulky weapons platforms like Cog. I might have to buy a couple to load up Legends figures with weapons.

Smokescreen and Bluestreak look more likely. There's no reason to make the lightbar a removable accessory unless you want to use the mold without it.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Official Images of Transformers Siege Prowl, Sixgun and Pteraxadon

Postby william-james88 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:44 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Below we have official renders from Hasbro which were the images first seen at the Italy Lucca Comics and Games show. The Transformers panel was up earlier, revealing War for Cybertron Trilogy: Siege Deluxe Class Prowl, Sixgun, and finally a Battle Master, Pteraxadon and now we can see these reveals much better. We also have product details from Hasbro, enjoy!

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters WFC-S16 Pteraxadon Action Figure
(Ages 8 and up)
The 1.5-inch WFC-S16 PTERAXADON figure converts from beast mode to Binary EDGEWING Scythe weapon mode in five easy steps. Use the weapon mode to equip other SIEGE figures (sold separately) with larger mission loadouts and use the included Fire Blasts accessory to look like the impact of an axe hitting its target. Build the ultimate battlefield with TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBERTRON SIEGE collectible figures, featuring classic G1 characters. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability). SIEGE plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON battle to control CYBERTRON. Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S23 Prowl Action Figure
(Ages 8 and up)
The 5.5-inch Deluxe Class WFC-S23 PROWL figure features classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian vehicle modes in 14 steps and comes with a converting W-45 Acid Pellet STRIKEBLASTER weapon accessory with axe and blaster modes. Fans can build the ultimate battlefield with SIEGE figures! SIEGE plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON battle to control CYBERTRON. Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S22 Autobot Six-Gun Weaponizer Action Figure
(Ages 8 and up)
The 5.5-inch Deluxe WFC-S22 Class AUTOBOT SIX-GUN WEAPONIZER figure stands at 5.5 inches in robot mode and converts into a CYBERTRONIAN tank. It also breaks apart into 6 weapon accessories, and comes with 2 weapon accessories, that can equip other SIEGE figures (sold separately. Subject to availability): 2 W-5 Gyro Blasters, MTX-S2A Guided Missile Launcher, MTX-50 Dual-Flank Boost Launcher, 2 MTX-LR Ion-Pulse Blasters, and 2 MTX-M2 Anti-Gravity Cannons. Fans can attach WEAPONIZER weapons to other figures in custom weapon loadout configurations. WAR FOR CYBERTRON: SIEGE plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON battle to control CYBERTRON. CYBERTRON is a war-torn battlefield, overrun by the fighting between two factions: the DECEPTICON resistance army and the AUTOBOT counter-resistance fighters. Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby RiddlerJ » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:49 am

SQUEEE!

Now we need a Slammer.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Ballistic90 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:09 pm

I was going to write off that Prowl for the basic robot form, but wow is that car striking.
Please check out my YouTube channel, Bigg Hungry Joe at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyyR-O ... SDZpTpnNJA

Updates every wednesday with a new transformer review!
Ballistic90
Fuzor
Watch Ballistic90 on YouTube

Postby leokearon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:11 pm

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Why does Six-Gun's altmode look familiar?

Stil Six-Gun looks great that's three for three with for the Weaponizers,

Screech, I mean Pteraxadon was who I predicted it would be and is another buy.

Prowl looks okay, but something seems off
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Siege -- Six-Gun -- comparison chart

Postby Cyberpath » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:47 pm

Click to enlarge.

Attachments
six-gun chart.jpg
Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby Randomhero » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:47 pm

Albatross250 wrote:All we need now is FastTrack for the next wave
Glad to see Sixgun in Jet Mode.
Hope he's compatible with Metroplex. :BOT: :CON: :x

Well he won’t becuase that’s a 5 year old toy but he’s got plenty of 5mm screw holes so you can put parts on him but don’t think they designed him to actually have a certain function with metroplex
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Skritz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:00 pm

So, it turns out Sixgun is not only not a retool of Cog but his altmode is some spaceship/chopper hybrid and not a ground vehicle like the other two weaponizers. Hot damn I'm glad I was proven wrong on all count for this guy. :-D
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Flashwave » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:41 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I honestly wasn’t sure I wanted a Weaponizer Sixgun only because Scamper is a Legend. But this looks awesome and I am in!

Prowl needs his rocket Launchers. That seems an odd feature to leave out in this more war themed line, but the Classics Prowl is in need of a replacement.

Preditron I am more on the fence about.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:45 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
leokearon wrote:Prowl looks okay, but something seems off

Yeah, I feel the same. I knew he'd have Cybertronian glyphs on him instead of English, like Red Alert (I hope Toyhax/Reprolabels makes some stickers), but I'm not happy with a few of the paint apps. Why did they make his crotch triangle yellow? It's always been red. They use red for the head crest, so why not use some down there? There's enough superfluous yellow elsewhere on the figure, like those arm stripes (that don't need to be there) and the on the sides of the pelvis (which should be gray). I also don't like how the Autobot tampograph is off center on the hood either. It could have been centered just fine, even if it had to be a bit smaller. Finally, are his thighs and abdomen just a very dark gunmetal gray? I can't be certain, as the monitor I'm using right now doesn't have the greatest color contrast, but it looks to be the same black as his paint apps, which is also not accurate. Otherwise, the sculpt is great. It's a shame, though, since Sideswipe and Red Alert came out pretty much as perfect as I could hope with their paint apps. Maybe future Bluestreak and Smokescreen repaints (if they happen) will have better, more accurate detailing.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:56 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Flashwave wrote:Prowl needs his rocket Launchers. That seems an odd feature to leave out in this more war themed line, but the Classics Prowl is in need of a replacement.
Prowl having no shoulder launchers is cartoon-accurate, as this line is meant to reference the first few minutes of MTMTE Part 1.

Flashwave wrote:Preditron I am more on the fence about.
Who?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Firepower: 7

Postby bluecatcinema » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:05 pm

Sixgun looks great, Prowl is nice, and Pteraxadon isn't half bad.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:06 pm

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I like all of these. Pteradon guy looks cool, Sixgun looks awesome, and Prowl is great, and his slightly different paint apps don't bother me at all. Although, I can't help but feel like Prowl's vehicle mode is referencing something with that Dodge Viperesque car. I think it's similar to Prime Prowl but he was a Mclaren there... :-? Help me out guys. Otherwise, literally nothing from all of the reveals has been a negative to me. Siege is perfect with no bad figures so far. Can't wait for reviews :POPCORN:
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby blackeyedprime » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:16 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Prowls a definite no for me, could be interesting to see it repainted as something else. Sixgun on the other hand is a definite buy. Glad this line Is saving me some money for the most part :) though its going to be hard to resist being a completionist.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Burn » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:38 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Prowl's alt doesn't look very Cybertronian to me.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:41 pm

Burn wrote:Prowl's alt doesn't look very Cybertronian to me.

Siege as a whole doesn't look too Cybertronian either. I like it though, it's a nice futuristic concept.
Last edited by Nathaniel Prime on Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:42 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sixgun, yes so far the weaponisers can't do any wrong. The battle master? Yes. Prowl? Car mode looks fab, but robot mode looks off to me and its mainly the lower half.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Burn » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:56 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

Siege as a whole doesn't look too Cybertronian either. I like it though, it's a nice futuristic concept.

Not seeing the futuristic part of it sorry.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:01 pm

Burn wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

Not seeing the futuristic part of it sorry.

That's alright, it just looked futuristic to me, that's all ;)
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:02 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs

No, it more looks like a futuristic car, like Siege Sideswipe and Hound. I'm fine with that, honestly. It makes him work all the better as a replacement for Universe/Henkei Prowl. Interestingly, it looks like his wheels are clear plastic, like the windows. I wish they had gone for a smokier gray color for the clear plastic, though. It would have helped the lower legs look a little more interesting and the wheels pass a little more as rubber "Earth" tires. After getting a chance to look at the official renders, it does seem like Prowls got dark gray thighs to contrast with his black parts, which is a relief. I hope the abdomen gets the same treatment, but it's still so hard to tell. We need good in-hand pics already! Also of note, Prowl seems to have very minimal "battle damage" at all. It appears to be entirely relegated to some paint scratching on the black paint of his car hood. That will, of course, make it a lot harder to potentially remove those paint apps, as they are right on top of a different coat of paint that you'd want to retain. At least he doesn't look like he's coming down with a case of cosmic rust like Megatron with his dirty mud "splotches."
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf

Postby Kyleor » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:21 pm

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
From the pegs it looks like Pteraxadon could be used as a gun too.
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:32 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Anyone else notice those square holes on either side of Prowl's head? Those might be for missiles that might come with a redeco or just used for weaponizers.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #282 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210449 282B Williams II"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231222V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Earls"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 231010I"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr E RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 300E (CA) Royle"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Zeck (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Y"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010J"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #45 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 231208C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON