This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Seibertron » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:45 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Wasn't one of the things that Hasbro revealed about Optimus that he had some form of Hover-truck mode?

Yep. It's in the video!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:04 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Seibertron wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Wasn't one of the things that Hasbro revealed about Optimus that he had some form of Hover-truck mode?

Yep. It's in the video!

So it is :lol: That's what I get for commenting before watching the review :lol: I may end up getting this version if I can find it cheap and just using the hover mode as his alt mode cause while it's not that big of a change, it reminds me of the games, especially the G1 Prime skin in multiplayer
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby Nemesis Primal » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:19 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
THE BOX ART FOR BOTH OPTIMUS AND MEGATRON HAVE MORE CYBERTRONIAN TEXT ON THEM

QUICK DECODER PEOPLE GO
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Rellko » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:32 pm

Motto: "...Yes, I did mean to do that, why do you ask?"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Seeing a 360 of the OP truck, I really hope Hasbro will make a remold into his original G1 sculpt later down the line, cause this base mold and transformation scheme makes a great clean generations G1 prime...
Rellko
Mini-Con
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby AFTRHR » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:22 am

Weapon: Railgun
Nemesis Primal wrote:THE BOX ART FOR BOTH OPTIMUS AND MEGATRON HAVE MORE CYBERTRONIAN TEXT ON THEM

QUICK DECODER PEOPLE GO

Gotcha fam

Megatron's box: RISE FROM THE SHADOWS
Optimus's box: LIGHT THE DARKEST HOUR
AFTRHR
RPG Moderator
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Helicopter
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Bucky » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:57 am

Weapon: Hip-Mounted Launchers
Well, crap. Up till now I was actually going to pass on both Megs and OP. These photos are making me question my decision. Despite being disappointed that Has/Tak didn’t take the opportunity to do anything new or creative with their Cybertronian alt modes, these figures do look awfully nice. And I can’t be surprised by their appearance, with the companys’ push to solidify their more evergreen designs across the various lines.

I have to say that the package design looks phenomenal. I generally only keep boxes and card backings for older toys, or for big box sets/exclusives. I think the only other exception is the SS line. But I’m definitely keeping these boxes. I dig the wedge shapes. I think they’re going to help these stand out on shelves. The artwork on these is what puts these over the top. It looks great. This is some beautiful product design.
Bucky
Vehicon
News Credits: 7
Alt Mode: Cassette
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:48 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Well my opinion of both these has shot up :-? I may have to track these down...
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Dominus Prime » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:55 am

Motto: "Death before dishonor"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Where did you order them from?
Dominus Prime
Micromaster
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Cybertronian armored assault vehicle
Strength: 9
Intelligence: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Fireback » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:48 am

Hmmmmm,,
I HATE The Packaging Shape, attractive styling visuals. But Dumb shape.
Im A Big Fan of How CW Ultra Magnus Looked in the package; Such A fan, I Never took it out of the box (after finding out there's NO waist SWIVEL & all, rip off Leader class), cause the "money look" w/ that figure is it sitting on my shelf- IN THE BOX (Un-opened) :BOT:

Thus im Looking Frwrd> to the New 2019 Hasbro MAGNUS offering.
A
Shopping at TARGET/ Waly World & I come across that OP. Its getting throw in the cart. I don't care who im shopping w/.
>> But, I'll pass on that Megs though,
1.) I hate the Legs (which were great on the TiTan Wars Galvatron).
2.) Meg's entire head sculp is B-A-D! Its Off, its to Wide and to squashed looking. & also there's To much forhead black! Last years PoP. Voyager was Waay better!

QUESTION:
In the comparison shot w/ Megs standing there w/ CW LC. WHAT MEG'S IS IN THE BACKGROUND? The New MP.? Because it Looks taller than MP.10 (unless im way off, being that my eyeballing could be off, only buying cheap Hasbro's & the occasional 3rd Party). I say that cause if those our both the MP's,, THEY MESSED UP BiG TIME- Making Megatron Taller than OP! WtF! Megs needs to be alittle wider & more imposing, Yes..
BUT MEGS IS NOT "G1" TALLER THAN PRIME.
Fireback
Mini-Con

Postby Skritz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:01 am

Great. I went from not wanting these at all to immediately wanting to hunt them down: that's how good they appear to be 'in hand'. >:oP
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Galvatronian » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:11 am

Motto: "'til all are one... or one rules everything."
Weapon: Energon Cutlass
Seeing theses weaponizers in action, they really do look great. Lots of paint on the weapons like the thrilling 30 struff. Am I the only one that feels like fisitron/ironfist feels like the perfect fit for this line? Still doubful on a rack 'n ruin though.
:WRECKERS: Wreck and Rule :WRECKERS:
Galvatronian
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: D type Jaguar
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: 2019 Generations Line: War for Cybertron Part 1 Discussion

Postby Fireback » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:17 am

ExciKaiser wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:The well of creativity on hasbro's current design team is about an inch deep, they already scraped the bottom and have come back up >:oP

Well of creativity from Hasbro ? or acceptance factor from the average Tfan ?

When I see debates about Potp prime fists being gray instead of blue.. I somewhat understand why Hasbro continues to play secure.

Who said "the worst punishment is to give men what they desire the most" ? because it's how I feel the generation line currently. Hasbro gives fandom exactly what they wanted for years, and fans are not happy. and less and less happy in fact.

↑ ACCEPTANCE FACTOR!

Like this Terrible MEGATRON..
Sure Battle damage looks cool. But his legs Look goofy & his head sculp is way off!
Its face don't resemble G1 Meg's IMO. His Helmet is to wide also, plus there's to much forhead black. Making the entire sculp look SMASHED! & By comparison to last years PoP. Megateon Voyager its A No Brainer- that the PoP. Version is twice as nice.
>> Although, I will happily buy OP. Though.

But Yea "Acceptance factor" 100% Spot on!
Im getting real Sick of almost everyone (or it would seem) outside of comicsgate community anyhow, being so accepting & quick to praise trash! Esp. TV & Bots.

E.g. I was happy to see such A Negative backlash to TiTans Starfire being cast as Anna Diop (who is A Lovely black woman) BUT,,, She's not built for an Iconic Character like Teen Titans Starfire! Who's an Upper Eschelon "comic babe". Alittle tiny, cute & petite black chic is far from A 6ft. Miami Beach; Banging Red head broad w/ A Really bad orange tan. Which she's been for almost 50yrs. Thus I was happy My YouTube video "Teen Titans trailer Trash" (see: "5 Fold Understanding" YouTube) Went over really well w/ people....

>> NOTE: I got IDW "UNICRON" (Begans) #0 & #1 comics up for reading (than I review) on my channel as well, Nobody watchs those ones. HaHa! IDW Is cool w/ people introducing the starting points to their comics to get people to buy the rest of the series. Like promotion. To help bring new readers to there Hit & Miss Transformers comic book mythology.

Anyhow, Go check-out my https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHm7gd ... XihmQfMiHQ
More IDW Transformer comics // one-shots & Pt.1's coming soon Stop by & comment. Always High res. Scans, Always honest, YouTube's only real variety channel.
Fireback
Mini-Con

Postby Cristos351 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:05 am

Wow! Look amazing but I hadn’t paid attention enough before to realize they were Voyager class and not Leader class. What’s the retail $25? Usually.
Cristos351
Mini-Con

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:35 am

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Fireback wrote:
ExciKaiser wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:The well of creativity on hasbro's current design team is about an inch deep, they already scraped the bottom and have come back up >:oP

When I see debates about Potp prime fists being gray instead of blue.. I somewhat understand why Hasbro continues to play secure.

Who said "the worst punishment is to give men what they desire the most" ? because it's how I feel the generation line currently. Hasbro gives fandom exactly what they wanted for years, and fans are not happy. and less and less happy in fact.

↑ ACCEPTANCE FACTOR!

Sure Battle damage looks cool. But his legs Look goofy & his head sculp is way off!
Its face don't resemble G1 Meg's IMO. His Helmet is to wide also, plus there's to much forhead black. Making the entire sculp look SMASHED! & By comparison to last years PoP. Megateon Voyager its A No Brainer- that the PoP. Version is twice as nice.

Im getting real Sick of almost everyone (or it would seem) outside of comicsgate community anyhow, being so accepting & quick to praise trash! Esp. TV & Bots.

E.g. I was happy to see such A Negative backlash to TiTans Starfire being cast as Anna Diop (who is A Lovely black woman) BUT,,, She's not built for an Iconic Character like Teen Titans Starfire! Who's an Upper Eschelon "comic babe". Alittle tiny, cute & petite black chic is far from A 6ft. Miami Beach; Banging Red head broad w/ A Really bad orange tan. Which she's been for almost 50yrs. Thus I was happy My YouTube video "Teen Titans trailer Trash" (see: "5 Fold Understanding" YouTube) Went over really well w/ people....

>> NOTE: I got IDW "UNICRON" (Begans) #0 & #1 comics up for reading (than I review) on my channel as well, Nobody watchs those ones. HaHa! IDW Is cool w/ people introducing the starting points to their comics to get people to buy the rest of the series. Like promotion. To help bring new readers to there Hit & Miss Transformers comic book mythology.

More IDW Transformer comics // one-shots & Pt.1's coming soon Stop by & comment. Always High res. Scans, Always honest, YouTube's only real variety channel.

Alright first of all you should try to stay a bit more on topic, and second of all I don't think people liking this Megatron is part of the acceptance factor. Personally I quite like the way it looks and for those like myself who haven't had many options for a reasonably priced voyager Megatron (that isn't just a grey Blitzwing) this is a great option. He isn't perfect but it is unreasonable to expect him to be. :SG-CONS:
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Speed: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby KVO Prime » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:51 am

Can anyone tell me if the "battle damage" can be removed via nail polish remover or anything?
KVO Prime
Minibot

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:54 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
KVO Prime wrote:Can anyone tell me if the "battle damage" can be removed via mail polish remover or anything?

I think it would depend on where the battle damage is. On top of unpainted plastic and you're good to go, if it's on top of other paint it will be much harder.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:06 am

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
KVO Prime wrote:Can anyone tell me if the "battle damage" can be removed via mail polish remover or anything?

On some figures yeah, it mostly comes off, but on paint-savvy figures, especially Soundwave, it will be extremely difficult because there is paint on top of other paint, which are important details. So be careful or be prepared to do some repainting yourself
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby YoungPrime » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:29 am

Why didn't he do the Bot size comparison's of the Classics and Sieges the way he did the OP's in truck mode? I still can't tell which are taller. It feels like these reviewers are hiding it with these crouched down poses.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Seibertron » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:43 am

YoungPrime wrote:Why didn't he do the Bot size comparison's of the Classics and Sieges the way he did the OP's in truck mode? I still can't tell which are taller. It feels like these reviewers are hiding it with these crouched down poses.

It was about an 8 hour process start to finish to get the video and pics done that I did yesterday. The comparison pictures was just something I had overlooked during my mad dash to get this stuff done as fast as possible. If you guys would like, I can take some photos of Siege Optimus Prime and Megatron next to other versions of those characters, along with each other. I haven't put them away yet.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:51 am

Wireless_Phantom wrote:
Fireback wrote:
ExciKaiser wrote:

↑ ACCEPTANCE FACTOR!

Alright first of all you should try to stay a bit more on topic, and second of all I don't think people liking this Megatron is part of the acceptance factor. Personally I quite like the way it looks and for those like myself who haven't had many options for a reasonably priced voyager Megatron (that isn't just a grey Blitzwing) this is a great option. He isn't perfect but it is unreasonable to expect him to be. :SG-CONS:

I think this Megatron is pretty great. The only problems I have with it boils down to wanting to see this mold with a silver paint job, wishing the peg hole in his forearms wasn't a see-through hole, and wishing the peg holes on the tank treads were in a lower position on his back so that the rear cannon could sit lower like it should. Other than that, I think this is an absolutely fantastic Megatron. I love his headsculpt, which I'm shocked to see some of you not liking for some odd reason. It's a better sculpt, in my opinion, than Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron, whose head is too big and too cartoonish.

These versions of Megatron and Optimus Prime remind me of their Studio Ox models, which I am a huge fan of, though Optimus has the more G1 cartoon model antenna.

Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby blackeyedprime » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:00 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I keep swaying on the Optimus, I'm thinking I will pick it up on sale or pre-owned and chop off the arm/back kibble. I think I would prefer action masters over stuff with alts that aren't to my liking or non cybertronian in this range.

Megatrons battle damage/mud paint just looks odd. I think I will be picking him up as my TR Megatron is in Jet mode leading the classic seekers but the paint will have to go on the chest/grey areas.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Firepower: 2

Postby Cobotron » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:04 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Great review Ryan! Wish you had more time to do these kinds of videos. I prefer listening to you ad looking at your photography over a lot of the the other reviewers out there. But maybe I'm just biased to my hometown (seibertron.com) posse. :lol:

I'm still at an impasse with this line. I'm loving it all but space is running out. I have so many versions of some of these characters that I still really enjoy playing with and displaying that it's hard to commit to more of the same. Was planning to cherry pick this line, but after seeing this, I'm not sure I can. Both these leader characters just look so dang stinking GOOD! :BANG_HEAD:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8

Postby Flashwave » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:35 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
If you have itvout, the one I most want to see is Siege Megs and TR.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:50 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Cobotron wrote:Great review Ryan! Wish you had more time to do these kinds of videos. I prefer listening to you ad looking at your photography over a lot of the the other reviewers out there. But

That surprises me since i remember you commenting on Optibotimus' pleasing and soothing voice.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Cobotron » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:59 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Great review Ryan! Wish you had more time to do these kinds of videos. I prefer listening to you ad looking at your photography over a lot of the the other reviewers out there. But

That surprises me since i remember you commenting on Optibotimus' pleasing and soothing voice.
:lol: :lol: Yes! As soothing as a chainsaw to the face. Puts me right to sleep.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #13 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230926 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #13 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #11 var Marvel Comics MAR230887 (CA) Vicentini (W) Zdarsky"
DAREDEVIL #11 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #4 var Marvel Comics 2023 APR230852 (CA) Sandoval"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #14 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230840 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #14 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230713 (CA) Texeira"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #9 var universe Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220947 (CA) Momoko (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #9 var un ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #7 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221084 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #7 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #10 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2022 MAR228332 (CA) Smith (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #10 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #2 var Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230685 (CA) Marquez (W) Ahmed (A) Kuder"
DAREDEVIL #2 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230720 (CA) Cheung"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #18 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230663 (CA) Klein"
GHOST RIDER #18 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #10 Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220995 (CA) Smith (W) MacKay (A) Cappuccio"
MOON KNIGHT #10 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 facsimile Marvel Comics 2022 ptg OCT220944 (W)Lee (CA)Buscema"
SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER SOVIET #1 var Marvel Comics 2019 SEP190853 (CA) Casanovas (W) Ennis"
PUNISHER SOVIET #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON