This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Flashwave » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:12 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Skritz wrote:I've been thinking: do any of you think Brunt might get retooled into Slammer? Granted that would mean two weaponizers associated with Metroplex.

With a new turret and chest piece that actually may work. That work result in new legs as well actually:

With Hasbro's recent penchant forco tools pre tools part sharing to minimize costs, it's certainly possible, but grunts turret is also Brent's legs, so simply retooling the turret is not as easy as simply retooling turret
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Flashwave wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Skritz wrote:I've been thinking: do any of you think Brunt might get retooled into Slammer? Granted that would mean two weaponizers associated with Metroplex.

With a new turret and chest piece that actually may work. That work result in new legs as well actually:

With Hasbro's recent penchant forco tools pre tools part sharing to minimize costs, it's certainly possible, but grunts turret is also Brent's legs, so simply retooling the turret is not as easy as simply retooling turret

It's not so much retooling as it is switching out parts, as the Weaponizers are, by their very nature, partsformers.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Emerje » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:08 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I had mentioned previously that if they did do Slammer out of Brunt then the colors would make him more accurate to the Centurion Droids that the mold is based on.

They could take the opportunity to make the lower legs a little more accurate (not that they're drastically inaccurate or anything), it's not like they can make it look exactly like Slammer's barrel where it's so skinny. They can replace the round part of the turret with something squarer while they're at it.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Ultra Markus » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

they should also make scamper a deluxe while they are at it
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:53 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
^I don't know that Scamper needs to be a Deluxe. With Full-Tilt it was a necessity because he's Trypticon's breastplate - make Trypticon bigger and he has to be bigger too.

I don't think a Slammer retool of Brunt would really work. Slammer is a more Earthly tank by a country mile, all tread with no separate is a uniform width along his whole body. I'd embed a picture, but apparently we don't have a G1 Metroplex gallery yet, so have a TFwiki link:
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:G1Slammer_toy.jpg

Maybe my fears about the sizes aren't as bad as I'd thought, but then again maybe they are.. I would like some help being sure. Can somebody please photograph Siege Sideswipe with some Cybertron and Prime Wars deluxes, and Siege Optimus with Combiner Wars Optimus? Or at the very least measure them from sole of foot to top of head with a ruler so I can do the comparing myself?

Speaking of measurements, still looking for measurements of Cog's components in vehicle mode if anyone would be so kind as to provide them? Also, curious as to whether his Gasket and Grommet components (the 6-wheeled car and the half-track respectively) can function as Titan Master taxis as-is. I ask this because the original Gasket and Grommet were designed as Headmaster taxis:
Grommet:
Gasket:
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:Cogtoy.jpg

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Amelie wrote:Its possible the backs of the arms had to be hollow because of how the toy was being cast\molded.

Thank you for bringing up casting, as that's the only real way to create the arms as a single piece.

What needs to be kept in mind is that casting 3-dimensional objects with a hollow interior, like an egg, can not be done as everything is a heavy solid chunk: you'd have to separate the halves and cast those. Of course that'd require more molds with drives up the cost for material, plus extra assembly. The hollow arms are a necessary evil here.

Thiiiiisss. This is also why we get exposed hollow thighs - it lets them be cast as a single piece, which is less cost and less effort when cutting the molds (the absolute most expensive part of the manufacturing process bar none). And at least Hasbro has learned to get interesting with hollow thighs by including things like sculpted shocks in the hollow side (just look at Titans Return Hot Rod). Hollows are a price of economical manufacture, and they've been with the line since the start:
Even on that most legendary and cherished of G1 toys. (Also, we apparently don't have a gallery for G1 Jazz either).

And while we're on the subject, behold what I think remain the most severe examples of exposed mold hollows in Transformers history: Cybertron Optimus Prime's calf cannons. Don't think these have been topped yet, and they don't make him any less awesome.

Ultra Markus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:what im wondering is wheres the legends class figures, i get the two micromasters = one legends but,
why dont we get cybertronian versions of the minibots how cool would that be :-?
There is no Legends class in this line because of the Micromasters. But, Bumblebee with his saucer altmode has been alluded to as a possibility for this line, so if we get him, he'll probably be in the Deluxe class somehow. Maybe a tiny Deluxe with a big accessory a la TLK Sqweeks.

Saucer mode bumblebee is all I would really care for in this line
Besides this is a trilogy maybe one segment will have earth modes and chances are the other guys may show up later

Saucercar (Never forget that's still a car mode - it ends up being crippled by having a wheel shot off) Bumblebee would probably end up needing to be a Deluxe for the sake of the big saucer wings.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:43 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
No Siege figures have shown up in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota so far. The hype just keeps building, though! I want to get my paws on these sooner rather than later, even though I'm still looking for PotP Optimal Optimus at brick and mortar retail! :BANG_HEAD:
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Emerje » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:No Siege figures have shown up in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota so far. The hype just keeps building, though! I want to get my paws on these sooner rather than later, even though I'm still looking for PotP Optimal Optimus at brick and mortar retail! :BANG_HEAD:

Yeah, I've struck out on both checking two different Targets here in Maine since Friday (Portland and Augusta). Really want to get my hands on some Siege figures even though I still have a few PotP guys to pick up.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby DeathReviews » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:45 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Anyone remember, not long ago, when Hasbro ended Transformers Animated, both the TV show and the toy line? They said it was to clear the way for the next live action movie. They claimed that customers and fans would get 'confused' if there were two different lines of Transformer figures on shelves at the same time.

So.... what happened to that excuse?

How many Transformers lines are there on store shelves now? We got the last of Power of the Primes. We've got the new Bumblebee movie figures. We got the "Studio Series" figures. We've got G1 re-issues. We've got the entire "Cyberverse" line. We've still got the Rescue line, and we've also got "Botbots". And now Siege is turning up in stores. All on the shelves. All at the same time.

Sure seems that somewhere over time, Hasbro got over thinking that customers would get all 'confused' if there were multiple figure lines on the shelves. Not that I'm complaining about the current wealth of choices, but I'm still resentful that they cancelled TFA, one of their best shows/figure lines ever, by using a cheesy excuse that they seem to be utterly ignoring now.
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:55 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
DeathReviews wrote:Anyone remember, not long ago, when Hasbro ended Transformers Animated, both the TV show and the toy line? They said it was to clear the way for the next live action movie. They claimed that customers and fans would get 'confused' if there were two different lines of Transformer figures on shelves at the same time.

That was Aaron Archer's brand team. John Warden's brand team plays by their own rules nowadays.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:00 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
DeathReviews wrote:Anyone remember, not long ago, when Hasbro ended Transformers Animated, both the TV show and the toy line? They said it was to clear the way for the next live action movie. They claimed that customers and fans would get 'confused' if there were two different lines of Transformer figures on shelves at the same time.

Those movies have now elevated that brand to a household name unlike ever before. Optimus Prime and Bumblebee are now as known as Batman, Spider-man, Mario and Darth Vader. So now the idea is to keep having product all shelves all the time. The marketting mandate has gone a full 180.

Sabrblade wrote:That was Aaron Archer's brand team. John Warden's brand team plays by their own rules nowadays.

John Warden is not the brand manager, he is the design manager for the movie and generations lines. The marketting mandate I wrote of above is at a higher level than him.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:34 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
Emerje wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:No Siege figures have shown up in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota so far. The hype just keeps building, though! I want to get my paws on these sooner rather than later, even though I'm still looking for PotP Optimal Optimus at brick and mortar retail! :BANG_HEAD:

Yeah, I've struck out on both checking two different Targets here in Maine since Friday (Portland and Augusta). Really want to get my hands on some Siege figures even though I still have a few PotP guys to pick up.

Emerje

Guess what! I decided to try another Target that I don't frequent often on my way home from work (going just a bit out of my way to do so by taking an alternate route). The gambit paid off, though! No, I didn't find any trace of Siege, but I did finally find Optimal Optimus! :D

Now with my Power of the Primes collection complete, I'm rarin' to go for Siege! I'm hoping to see something around here before the end of the month.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby Emerje » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:50 am

Wolfman Jake wrote:Now with my Power of the Primes collection complete, I'm rarin' to go for Siege! I'm hoping to see something around here before the end of the month.

Congrats! Unfortunately I only have have one local store I can check, I think there's 5 Targets total in the whole state so I'll just have to keep waiting for OpOp and Siege stuff to show up.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:46 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
I tried Brickseek for the first time, using the Target DPCI codes for WfC: Siege that have been posted here in the past few weeks. All of the Target stores in the Twin Cities list each figure from Wave 1 as "Out of Stock." If I'm right, that doesn't mean these stores have ever actually had any Siege products "In Stock" as of yet, but the fact that they are showing up in the inventory tracker now may mean they will be getting them very soon, or are at least ready to receive them any time now.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby Cobotron » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:35 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Wolfman Jake wrote:I tried Brickseek for the first time, using the Target DPCI codes for WfC: Siege that have been posted here in the past few weeks. All of the Target stores in the Twin Cities list each figure from Wave 1 as "Out of Stock." If I'm right, that doesn't mean these stores have ever actually had any Siege products "In Stock" as of yet, but the fact that they are showing up in the inventory tracker now may mean they will be getting them very soon, or are at least ready to receive them any time now.

It shows the same here in the Omaha area. I interpret it the same. Not in yet, but ready to be received. By Target.... AND ME!!!!!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Firepower: 5

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:29 pm

Cobotron wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:I tried Brickseek for the first time, using the Target DPCI codes for WfC: Siege that have been posted here in the past few weeks. All of the Target stores in the Twin Cities list each figure from Wave 1 as "Out of Stock." If I'm right, that doesn't mean these stores have ever actually had any Siege products "In Stock" as of yet, but the fact that they are showing up in the inventory tracker now may mean they will be getting them very soon, or are at least ready to receive them any time now.

It shows the same here in the Omaha area. I interpret it the same. Not in yet, but ready to be received. By Target.... AND ME!!!!!

I'm not sure sure. I found the Battle masters today (Chicago area) at a Target that showed them out of stock on Brickseek. Had to be a full case. They were on the same pegs as Octopunch, Bomb Burst and Bludgeon.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Skill: 7

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."

How many Transformers lines are there on store shelves now? We got the last of Power of the Primes. We've got the new Bumblebee movie figures. We got the "Studio Series" figures. We've got G1 re-issues. We've got the entire "Cyberverse" line. We've still got the Rescue line, and we've also got "Botbots". And now Siege is turning up in stores. All on the shelves. All at the same time.

Sure seems that somewhere over time, Hasbro got over thinking that customers would get all 'confused' if there were multiple figure lines on the shelves. Not that I'm complaining about the current wealth of choices, but I'm still resentful that they canceled TFA, one of their best shows/figure lines ever, by using a cheesy excuse that they seem to be utterly ignoring now.

If it's anything like the GI Joe films, it was more like Paramount telling Hasbro there can't be any confusion. Remember folks missed out on getting Human Alliance Soundwave easily because Paramount insisted it be released as a late wave figure. Food for thought, we have multiple lines on the shelves at the same time as movie figures and for the last two lines, later waves didn't make it to main retail shelves in some cases. Also, some stores won't stock non-movie figures too.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10

Postby AcademyofDrX » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:44 pm

There are a lot of factors that go into the cancellation of animated series, so I wouldn't get too hung up on trying to parse old interviews to Frankenstein a narrative to explain it. Most children's animated tv has a lifecycle of approximately three years because the audience ages out of the target demographic, and the hope is that a new show will capture the new audience. Prime, RiD, Cyberverse have all had fit into that same cycle.

More on topic, Hasbro clearly intends to keep multiple product lines targeting multiple audiences across many brands and licenses. This isn't specific to TF: I consider Generations as a comparable product to Marvel Legends and Star Wars: the Black Series. That trend of higher quality toys ideal for the collector market largely post-dates TFA, so the excuse at the time still could have been valid then.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Lore Keeper » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:34 am

Cobotron wrote:

Can anyone actually confirm the DCPIs showing in stock at all? I've checked in zip codes where sightings are taking place, and everything shows out of stock. Supposed group DCPIs that Target normally use are just giving me "no results found".
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Lore Keeper » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:01 pm

I'll answer my own question with a confirmation. Just picked up the full assortments of Battle Masters and Micromasters at the Mount Laurel, NJ Target. They do not show as in stock on Brickseek, but if you ask an associate to run the DCPIs, they'll show up. No other size classes were available at the time.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster

Postby X3ROhour » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife

same in Cali.
i just found SIEGE Blowpipe
yet
never have laid eyes,
nor mitts,
upon OPOP nor Novastar!

but i got 3 Wreckgars!
:DANCE:

still,
that Hound gives me nerd tingles in my nethers
:HALUC:
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:22 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Just an aside since it's been brought up; Classics Sideswipe drew more from the Alternators design than G1, whereas Siege Sideswipe draws heavily from G1, almost to the point of being a $20 Masterpiece
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:10 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Which makes it even worse that he's an apparent midget, IMO. I say apparent because I could potentially be misjudging the size comparisons.

If someone could please be arsed to photograph him amongst Titans Return and Unicron Trilogy deluxes, or even just measure his height with a ruler, that would be very helpful. Or did you all sacrifice your ability to use rulers to get the blessing for comments on your threads? </insane sleep-deprivation-induced speculation>
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Lore Keeper » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:52 am

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Which makes it even worse that he's an apparent midget, IMO.

Um, they prefer the term differently heighted, mmmkay?
Lore Keeper
Headmaster

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:17 am

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Lore Keeper wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Which makes it even worse that he's an apparent midget, IMO.

Um, they prefer the term differently heighted, mmmkay?

That sounds a lot like a Huffer quote to me. :SG-CONS:
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:11 am

@Zelda You've probably already seen this comparison, but if not:
https://twitter.com/Barricade64/status/ ... 99552?s=19
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Skill: N/A

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 G1 Prototype 2023 New"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 ReAction Orange 2023 New"
HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALLIGATICON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" alligator Optimus Prime figure 2023"
ALLIGATICON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023"
HYPER STEEL MEGATR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + KREMZEEK Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2023 New"
MEGATRON + KREMZEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
G2 MEGATRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Vinyl Figure #22 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021 New"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON