This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:07 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:*long list*

and Studio Series now has 4 unique Leader molds (Grimlock, Blackout, Jetfire, DotM Megatron) though is into it's second year.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Dannshinigami » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:13 am

Siege is only the first part of a trilogy so they dont want to jump the shark so to speak and put all the good stuff in this line and deter from the 2 lines to follow.
Dannshinigami
Mini-Con
News Credits: 3

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:56 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Dannshinigami wrote:Siege is only the first part of a trilogy so they dont want to jump the shark so to speak and put all the good stuff in this line and deter from the 2 lines to follow.

I think the second and third parts will follow suite as far as composition goes. Especially sticking with scale, we may see more Voyagers with extras to fill out three leader slots
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Emerje » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:37 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:*long list*

and Studio Series now has 4 unique Leader molds (Grimlock, Blackout, Jetfire, DotM Megatron) though is into it's second year.

Yeah, which puts PotP ahead of Studio Series since PotP got three new Leader molds in one year and SS is getting four Leaders in two years (maybe three years, we've only had a small preview of SS in 2020). Heck, if you look at some of the other lines in terms of how long they lasted as opposed to just how many Leaders they have PotP was a real stand out for new molds in a single year.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:05 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Randomhero wrote:What’s with the partsforming hate? Seriously it’s been around for 35 years. When did being negative about something that’s literally nothing become a dirty word? I don’t understand people who say complain about it. especially when the gimmick of weaponizers in their line is they come apart to become modular weapons and armor.

I've got an answer for you.

While we as adult collectors can easily keep track of pieces, children can't. This is a line for kids, and I'm actually giving them to my kids. They've already lost a piece if Dog and one of Magnus's shoulder armor. I'm sure it will all be found one day, but the point remains, parts forming makes for easily lost pieces, and that makes headaches for a parent. I hate parts forming far more now than I did before kids. Then, it was just slightly annoying.
Last edited by Ironhidensh on Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:08 am

Ironhidensh wrote:
Randomhero wrote:What’s with the partsforming hate? Seriously it’s been around for 35 years. When did being negative about something that’s literally nothing become a dirty word? I don’t understand people who say complain about it. especially when the gimmick of weaponizers in their line is they come apart to become modular weapons and armor.

While we as adult collectors can easily keep track of pieces, children can't. This is a line for kids, and I'm actually hid In ? Them to my kids. They've already lost a piece if Dog and one of Magnus's shoulder armor. I'm sure it will all be found one day, but the point remains, parts forming makes for easily lost pieces, and that makes headaches for a parent. I hate parts forming far more now than I did before kids. Then, it was just slightly annoying.

Wasn't this the reason parents weren't keen on headmasters on the past and why Energon Omega Supreme ended up having a spare head built into his neck incase the headmaster was ever lost?
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby jtanimator » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:22 am

Glad they're repacking this guy. He deserves ALL the attention he can get. I was just so lucky to pick him up at my local Walmart a week ago and I haven't loved a figure this much in a LONG time. People are complaining that he's too small, and yes, he is essentially a slightly upgraded voyager, but gosh dang it if he's not 100% worth it. He's sturdy, got great detail, TONS of playability, a fun transformation, and that extra set of robot arms may just be the coolest armor upgrade I've ever seen on a decepticon. Not to mention that hover board made from his armor just looks tight af. Both him and UM are top grade in every way. If downsizing your leader classes means getting this level of quality, by all means Hasbro, carry on. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
jtanimator
Minibot

Postby Cyber Bishop » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:36 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
And I don't know if anyone realizes this but they only ship two leaders at a time in the box. When I had a Target employee bring me a box I thought he was joking as it was only Magnus and Shockwave.
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:43 am

Ironhidensh wrote:

While we as adult collectors can easily keep track of pieces, children can't. This is a line for kids, and I'm actually giving them to my kids. They've already lost a piece if Dog and one of Magnus's shoulder armor. I'm sure it will all be found one day, but the point remains, parts forming makes for easily lost pieces, and that makes headaches for a parent. I hate parts forming far more now than I did before kids. Then, it was just slightly annoying.

Dude this is transformers. Adult fan don’t give a damn about kids. There’s people who think we are the primary buyers of this stuff and kids don’t play with these. There’s people who believe hasbro only makes stuff for 30+ adults and act entitled and say they deserve better quality.

Kudos that you want to give these to your kids and don’t want them losing parts but your a sliver of the fandom that’s the vocal minority. When you see parts forming about 3rd parties, those arnt people wanting to hand it off
Tomoids.
Last edited by Randomhero on Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:13 am

Stupid phone double posting
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:23 am

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
jtanimator wrote:Glad they're repacking this guy. He deserves ALL the attention he can get. I was just so lucky to pick him up at my local Walmart a week ago and I haven't loved a figure this much in a LONG time. People are complaining that he's too small, and yes, he is essentially a slightly upgraded voyager, but gosh dang it if he's not 100% worth it. He's sturdy, got great detail, TONS of playability, a fun transformation, and that extra set of robot arms may just be the coolest armor upgrade I've ever seen on a decepticon. Not to mention that hover board made from his armor just looks tight af. Both him and UM are top grade in every way. If downsizing your leader classes means getting this level of quality, by all means Hasbro, carry on. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

I haven't seen anyone complain this much about the 3rd party legends class figures that go for 40-60$! I really justify the price if it means getting a nicely scaled, detailed, articulated figure of a 'con who just hasn't gotten the right amount of pizzazz over the years. Really, I don't think he deserves nearly as much hate as he does now, but that's my opinion I guess. I'd get him if I weren't on such a tight budget, but that's literally the only reason why I might not get him.
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:36 am

jtanimator wrote:People are complaining that he's too small, and yes, he is essentially a slightly upgraded voyager

No the size is absolutely fine, the fact he's sold at Leader class for a cruddy accessory is the main problem. Makes him a total rip off since cos of that thing he costs the same as two Voyager figures when he himself is voyager sized
Using Kapow website as prices here in UK.

Optimus Prime £24.99
Megatron £24.99
Shockwave £49.99
(and I've seen Prime and Megatron for a couple quid cheaper on other places too)

but gosh dang it if he's not 100% worth it. He's sturdy, got great detail, TONS of playability, a fun transformation, and that extra set of robot arms may just be the coolest armor upgrade I've ever seen on a decepticon.

Nah it looks goofy as hell and makes the otherwise cool looking Shockwave figure look super silly. But then I never understood the appeal of covering the absolutely fine (for the time) Powermaster Prime with the awful gaudy Godbomber armour in that Ginrai set (both original G1 and the Titans version)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Lore Keeper » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:36 am

I noticed a lot of the posts keeping track of how many leaders we get in each line downplaying retools in the count. There's nothing wrong with a retool if it's done well. I absolutely count them toward the total count of leader class figures in a toyline. Without retools, we wouldn't have the amazing Sky Shadow or Nemesis Prime.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:38 am

Lore Keeper wrote:I noticed a lot of the posts keeping track of how many leaders we get in each line downplaying retools in the count. There's nothing wrong with a retool if it's done well. I absolutely count them toward the total count of leader class figures in a toyline. Without retools, we wouldn't have the amazing Sky Shadow or Nemesis Prime.

I think that depends on your taste (I didn't think much of those figrues myself) even when some of those Leaders were really cheap (B&M were selling Skyshadow, Sixshot and Overlord for £12.99 or £14.99 instead of their usual £50+)

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:39 am

Nathaniel Prime wrote:
jtanimator wrote:Glad they're repacking this guy. He deserves ALL the attention he can get. I was just so lucky to pick him up at my local Walmart a week ago and I haven't loved a figure this much in a LONG time. People are complaining that he's too small, and yes, he is essentially a slightly upgraded voyager, but gosh dang it if he's not 100% worth it. He's sturdy, got great detail, TONS of playability, a fun transformation, and that extra set of robot arms may just be the coolest armor upgrade I've ever seen on a decepticon. Not to mention that hover board made from his armor just looks tight af. Both him and UM are top grade in every way. If downsizing your leader classes means getting this level of quality, by all means Hasbro, carry on. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

I haven't seen anyone complain this much about the 3rd party legends class figures that go for 40-60$! I really justify the price if it means getting a nicely scaled, detailed, articulated figure of a 'con who just hasn't gotten the right amount of pizzazz over the years. Really, I don't think he deserves nearly as much hate as he does now, but that's my opinion I guess. I'd get him if I weren't on such a tight budget, but that's literally the only reason why I might not get him.

That’s been my stance with siege as well. You can argue that hasbro has upped their game in quality. I got Shockwave over 2 weeks ago and he’s yet to make it to my home office where I keep my collection. He’s been on my coffee table in living room since he came out of the package becuase he’s just the best figure I’ve gotten in a long time and I’m a completer. I have every CHUG figure since 2006. I’ve watched reviews where the only negative remark is he’s $50 and yet their next video is a $60 iron Factory figure.

The quality on siege is there and I’d argue is better than 3P becuase these figures actually go through drop tests and safety tests. They’re stable and sturdy. I used to buy 3P but I got out of that game and 2 weeks ago my Planet X swoop fell 2 feet off his shelf and his leg snapped off. Month ago reveal the shield jazz fell off a higher shelf while I was rearranging and he’s fine
Last edited by Randomhero on Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:03 am

My wife made an interesting point the other day: some of the quality improvements we're seeing now might actually have their roots in Combiner Wars. While the individual deluxe and voyager figures seemed mediocre, the combination gimmick relied on a level of precision, consistency, and durability in the toys that are likely essential to the more intricate transformations on figures like Siege Optimus and Siege Shockwave.

Anyway, if it's Shockwave & Prime for Wave 2, and Wave 2 won't be out until May, then I kind of wish I'd gotten Ultra Magnus when I found him. I assume we'll see him again in late Summer, maybe? But that's a long way off, and he'd be less likely to see any discounts, I'd think.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Omegatron. » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:15 am

Motto: "When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Carnivius_Prime wrote:No the size is absolutely fine, the fact he's sold at Leader class for a cruddy accessory is the main problem. Makes him a total rip off since cos of that thing he costs the same as two Voyager figures when he himself is voyager sized
Using Kapow website as prices here in UK.

Optimus Prime £24.99
Megatron £24.99
Shockwave £49.99
(and I've seen Prime and Megatron for a couple quid cheaper on other places too)

Deluxes are £19.99 though so he's pretty much a voyager with a bundled deluxe weaponiser. Personally, I'm fine with that, since I love the weaponiser gimmick.
Omegatron.
Minibot
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:16 am

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Randomhero wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

That’s been my stance with siege as well. You can argue that hasbro hasn’t upped their game in quality. I got Shockwave over 2 weeks ago and he’s yet to make it to my home office where I keep my collection. He’s been on my coffee table in living room since he came out of the package becuase he’s just the best figure I’ve gotten in a long time and I’m a completer. I have every CHUG figure since 2006. I’ve watched reviews where the only negative remark is he’s $50 and yet their next video is a $60 iron Factory figure.

The quality on siege is there and I’d argue is better than 3P becuase these figures actually go through drop tests and safety tests. They’re stable and sturdy. I used to buy 3P but I got out of that fame and 2 weeks ago my Planet X swoop fell 2 feet off his shelf and his leg snapped off. Month ago reveal the shield jazz fell off a higher shelf while I was rearranging and he’s fine

At least you understand my point. Paying 50$ for Siege Shockwave seems much more justified than paying 60$ for a figure half the size, plastic quantity, and arguably worse quality. That said, every one is entitled to an opinion, and we should respect them, regardless of how we think.

I'm so sorry about your Swoop, but I'm flabbergasted that RTS Jazz survived a greater fall. I might rethink buying 3rd party in the future, even though there are ALOT of tempting figures... :POPCORN:
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9

Postby AutobotTrainer » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:28 am

Motto: "Rule number two: Double Tap."
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Come to Iowa. Siege Megatron, Optimus Prime, and Shockwave have hit the Target shelves in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and Des Moines.

I got my Shockwave in the Urbandale, Iowa Target. He was one of 4 on the shelf.
No thing that is created by humans is infallable.

Help! I need:
The chin piece for Animated Shockwave/Longarm (grey)
One pistol for TF:ROTF Brawn
AutobotTrainer
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:30 am

Nathaniel Prime wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

That’s been my stance with siege as well. You can argue that hasbro hasn’t upped their game in quality. I got Shockwave over 2 weeks ago and he’s yet to make it to my home office where I keep my collection. He’s been on my coffee table in living room since he came out of the package becuase he’s just the best figure I’ve gotten in a long time and I’m a completer. I have every CHUG figure since 2006. I’ve watched reviews where the only negative remark is he’s $50 and yet their next video is a $60 iron Factory figure.

The quality on siege is there and I’d argue is better than 3P becuase these figures actually go through drop tests and safety tests. They’re stable and sturdy. I used to buy 3P but I got out of that fame and 2 weeks ago my Planet X swoop fell 2 feet off his shelf and his leg snapped off. Month ago reveal the shield jazz fell off a higher shelf while I was rearranging and he’s fine

At least you understand my point. Paying 50$ for Siege Shockwave seems much more justified than paying 60$ for a figure half the size, plastic quantity, and arguably worse quality. That said, every one is entitled to an opinion, and we should respect them, regardless of how we think.

I'm so sorry about your Swoop, but I'm flabbergasted that RTS Jazz survived a greater fall. I might rethink buying 3rd party in the future, even though there are ALOT of tempting figures... :POPCORN:

I tried to get into the legends scale stuff. I have IF bruticus and some of the mechfanstoys stuff they KOd and modified but I just look at them and don’t play with them much.

It used to be buying stuff we know won’t yet officially made but anymore I’m like “just be patient, it’ll get made”
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby jtanimator » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:48 am

Nathaniel Prime wrote:

Yeah, if you have the chance, definitely pick him up. He was my first opportunity to get my hands on a properly scaled CHUG Shockwave, and I don't regret him being my first. But $50 is still pretty steep, and I get it if you can't take that dive. I was just so lucky enough to be in the position to get both UM and Shockwave. Both are amazing. But if I had to choose a favorite, it would be Shockwave. But maybe that's just my biase towards a character I love who hasn't gotten much attention.

Oh and as a sidenote, UM's Vehicle mode is SO robust. Couldn't have imagined a better cybertronian vehicle form for him.
jtanimator
Minibot

New Video Reviews of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 2 Micromasters and Cassettes

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:02 am

Thanks to a tip off from fellow Seibertron user, Riley Hoffman, we have learned that YouTuber, Chefatron has uploaded two new video reviews of the full Wave 2 Micromasters selection. The first video is a review of Micromasters Stakeout and Redheat while the second concerns the Cassettes Ravage and Lazerbeak!

We have embedded the videos below for your convenience:

Micromasters Stakeout and Redheat

Cassettes Ravage and Lazerbeak

Are you excited for these figures? Will you be getting the cassettes for your inevitable Voyager class Soundwave (Wave 2 along with Starscream)? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:12 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
As a brief aside, a friend pointed out three orignal Micromasters I've unknowingly had in my collection since being a kid: Big Shot, Erector and Swindler. I bought them second-hand (pre-internet) and I just liked them because they were "tiny Transformers", knowing nothing more. Big Shot however is missing his turret and Erector is missing a trailer (apparantly) but they were £1 for all three.

Also RE: Partsformers. Same Toy Haul I also bought a white jet, that kind of Transformed into a Robot Body and an upside down monster..thing. Yes, I found out later I owned a Head-less Snapdragon. So I would define a Partsformer as being incomplete in either mode (or both) without a key component. A gun or hand isn't really as applicable as a limb, torso or head.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby jtanimator » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:34 am

It's so strange to me that people are constantly criticizing this Ravage for being too "chunky", and yet hardly anyone seemed to bat an eye at the Titans Return Ravage (or any reincarnation of that mold) which is what I consider to be one of the worst renditions of ravage (or any legends class transformers for that matter) I've ever seen. He doesn't only look terrible, he feels INCREDIBLY cheap, and has a very forced and uninspired transformation. And the only mode he has that doesn't completely suck is his """""tablet""""" mode. Which is saying something lol.
This little guy, however, looks so STINKIN' cute and well made. Can't wait to get my hands on these guys!

Sorry. Had to get that off my chest.
jtanimator
Minibot

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:38 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Lore Keeper wrote:I noticed a lot of the posts keeping track of how many leaders we get in each line downplaying retools in the count. There's nothing wrong with a retool if it's done well. I absolutely count them toward the total count of leader class figures in a toyline. Without retools, we wouldn't have the amazing Sky Shadow or Nemesis Prime.

O, this has nothing to do with the quality of any given retool, more like the convenience of having one. Redecos and retools can be considered an "easy way" to make a new release given they already have a basis from which to work with. Furthermore, nowadays retools are "built-in" via alternate molds or gang-molded parts; just switch them out and presto. In a sense, they're two figures in one set of toolings.
It's more of a count of how many unique toolings Hasbro is able to produce, rather than how many figures are released, as that has remained stable over the past few years (2 to 3 per year). I will say that the volume of the toolings have increased somewhat with the co-tools included, and the total of figures could be high if time and opportunity allow.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #5 Cover RI-A IDW Comics 2020 NOV190608 5RIA (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers DAWN OF THE PREDACUS BotCon One-Shot IDW Comics 2016 240415A"
NEW!
Transformers DAWN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #36 IDW Comics 2014 Days of Deception 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0224IM316 7D (CA) Wijngaard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #43 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Macchio (CA) Trimpe 231222W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210481 30RI (CA) Shepherd (W)Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 FEB228624 2C SidVenBlu"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210494 35RI (CA) Gauntt (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #10 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915I"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #27 IDW Comics 2014 27A (CA) Coller"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231222W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 FEB210482 3A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 MAY221568 3D (CA) Won"
Transformers LAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON