This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby mordhelm » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:39 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
TR Ravage was heavily criticized for it's shape.

On the note of the Cassette cons, are we certain there will be no more Micromasters being released in the mainline?
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:41 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
mordhelm wrote:TR Ravage was heavily criticized for it's shape.

On the note of the Cassette cons, are we certain there will be no more Micromasters being released in the mainline?

We have 2 more Patrols coming up: a "Road Patrol" (your guess is as good as mine) and the Decepticon Sports Car Patrol. Totally expecting Blackjack out of Swindler.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:50 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
jtanimator wrote:It's so strange to me that people are constantly criticizing this Ravage for being too "chunky", and yet hardly anyone seemed to bat an eye at the Titans Return Ravage (or any reincarnation of that mold) which is what I consider to be one of the worst renditions of ravage (or any legends class transformers for that matter) I've ever seen. He doesn't only look terrible, he feels INCREDIBLY cheap, and has a very forced and uninspired transformation. And the only mode he has that doesn't completely suck is his """""tablet""""" mode. Which is saying something lol.
This little guy, however, looks so STINKIN' cute and well made. Can't wait to get my hands on these guys!

Sorry. Had to get that off my chest.

Everyone critized TR Ravage, that was easily the least liked toy from TR.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:11 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
jtanimator wrote:It's so strange to me that people are constantly criticizing this Ravage for being too "chunky", and yet hardly anyone seemed to bat an eye at the Titans Return Ravage (or any reincarnation of that mold) which is what I consider to be one of the worst renditions of ravage (or any legends class transformers for that matter) I've ever seen. He doesn't only look terrible, he feels INCREDIBLY cheap, and has a very forced and uninspired transformation. And the only mode he has that doesn't completely suck is his """""tablet""""" mode. Which is saying something lol.
This little guy, however, looks so STINKIN' cute and well made. Can't wait to get my hands on these guys!

All of the criticisms about TR Ravage were given way back in 2016. We're in 2019 now, we've long since moved on to harping on more recent figures.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:22 am

william-james88 wrote:

I’m someone who tries to find something good in every toy and was thinking back on a TR figure that was the least appealing. Sadly it’s Ravage to me. I got him, changed him once and put him in one of my junk tubs that I keep CW hands and guns in. I really have a hard time with that one.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby hausjam » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:34 am

Like most of Siege, I am passing on Soundwave. But I think I am actually gonna get the cassettes for my mib collection.
hausjam
Minibot

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
william-james88 wrote:

I’d go as far as to say it’s one of the worst TF toys ever made. I even like CW Brakedown more than TR Ravage, and Will knows how much I hate CW Brakedown. :lol:

To keep this relevant, I haven’t particularly liked any version of G1 Ravage since the original. Even the Materpiece version is not without it’s flaws. Having a slab turn into a lithe big cat has got to be a tall order, and it makes me wish John Warden would yank his cranium out of his rectum long enough to say “hey let’s maybe have Ravage turn into the Wolverine thing from the War Within comic” instead of just giving us another crappy Geewun rectangle that gets legs.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:00 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I’d go as far as to say it’s one of the worst TF toys ever made. I even like CW Brakedown more than TR Ravage, and Will knows how much I hate CW Brakedown. :lol:

To keep this relevant, I haven’t particularly liked any version of G1 Ravage since the original. Even the Materpiece version is not without it’s flaws. Having a slab turn into a lithe big cat has got to be a tall order, and it makes me wish John Warden would yank his cranium out of his rectum long enough to say “hey let’s maybe have Ravage turn into the Wolverine thing from the War Within comic” instead of just giving us another crappy Geewun rectangle that gets legs.

One of the reasons I love energon/alternators battle ravage as a character, and bw tm ravage
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:08 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Energon Battle Ravage is a fantastic toy
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:10 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I do hold out hope for MP Beast Wars Ravage someday. A fully formed Bot, that turns into a Slab :lol:
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Everyone critized TR Ravage, that was easily the least liked toy from TR.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And I was right there with you, those stupid hips :BOOM:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Flashwave » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:42 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

The Classics Ravage figure does a pretty gpod job pf being lran, but the trade off is that wierdly arched back.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Courage: 9

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:31 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Flashwave wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

The Classics Ravage figure does a pretty gpod job pf being lran

Sorry, couldn’t help myself. :-D
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Speed: 5
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Rainmaker » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:59 pm

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
I actually hate Twinferno and Minewipe more, I think TR Ravage is pretty good.

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Skritz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:36 pm

Anyone else think it's interesting we haven't seen any pics of that long-rumored but seemingly confirmed Leader Optimus beyond, maybe, the IDW comic cover? I guess Hasbro figure the fans will have already splurged out on the Voyager one anyway, because it's more GEEWUN. >:oP
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:39 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I suspect we'll see Prime soon enough, there's a toy fair in February afterall
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:44 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Skritz wrote:Anyone else think it's interesting we haven't seen any pics of that long-rumored but seemingly confirmed Leader Optimus beyond, maybe, the IDW comic cover? I guess Hasbro figure the fans will have already splurged out on the Voyager one anyway, because it's more GEEWUN. >:oP

It's not that, and really, when has Hasbro let our supposed shopping habits influence them that much?

No, each Size Class has its own release dates for waves, and Leaders happen to come a tad later than the rest. In fact, I'm willing to bet that Cybertron-inspired Prime is closer to Wave 3 rather than Wave 2.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:53 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Skritz wrote:Anyone else think it's interesting we haven't seen any pics of that long-rumored but seemingly confirmed Leader Optimus beyond, maybe, the IDW comic cover? I guess Hasbro figure the fans will have already splurged out on the Voyager one anyway, because it's more GEEWUN. >:oP

It's not that, and really, when has Hasbro let our supposed shopping habits influence them that much?

No, each Size Class has its own release dates for waves, and Leaders happen to come a tad later than the rest. In fact, I'm willing to bet that Cybertron-inspired Prime is closer to Wave 3 rather than Wave 2.

I'm hoping that Hasbro learned their lesson with the fiasco that was Optimal Optimus' distributions and decided to make the three leaders dispersed throughout Siege's run. So wave 1 is Magnus and Shockwave, wave 2 is Shockwave and Prime, and wave 3 is Magnus and Prime. Each figure gets two waves so that they can be found easier. But, this is Hasbro after all, so they probably didn't learn >:oP
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:17 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I'm hoping that Hasbro learned their lesson with the fiasco that was Optimal Optimus' distributions and decided to make the three leaders dispersed throughout Siege's run. So wave 1 is Magnus and Shockwave, wave 2 is Shockwave and Prime, and wave 3 is Magnus and Prime. Each figure gets two waves so that they can be found easier. But, this is Hasbro after all, so they probably didn't learn >:oP

I dunno what happened, but I saw every figure released last year at least 2-4 times at actual stores, combine that along with the amount of time some figures actually spent as 'in stock' online, and I'd say we had a great year (for example there were whole days where optimal was in stock on hts)
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:23 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:As a brief aside, a friend pointed out three orignal Micromasters I've unknowingly had in my collection since being a kid: Big Shot, Erector and Swindler. I bought them second-hand (pre-internet) and I just liked them because they were "tiny Transformers", knowing nothing more.
:shock: Erector is a go**amn Hall of Famer! How could you not know you had him?! :lol:
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Skritz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:33 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:As a brief aside, a friend pointed out three orignal Micromasters I've unknowingly had in my collection since being a kid: Big Shot, Erector and Swindler. I bought them second-hand (pre-internet) and I just liked them because they were "tiny Transformers", knowing nothing more.
:shock: Erector is a go**amn Hall of Famer! How could you not know you had him?! :lol:

His name is equally (in)famous in the fandom, too. :lol:
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus Prime wrote:
:shock: Erector is a go**amn Hall of Famer!
No he's not. He lost that year to Waspinator. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:45 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
:shock: Erector is a go**amn Hall of Famer!
No he's not. He lost that year to Waspinator. :P
Oh... I thought he was the fan vote that year. And I even went to BotCon that year! Okay, never mind. >:oP
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:59 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Siege finally hit the Wal-mart by me!...

And sadly, they only had the deluxes I already got and the voyagers I do not want. No Shockwave, Micromasters, or Battlemasters. Shoot.

On a plus side, Stakeout looks great! Cannot wait to get him to my Wreckers shelf!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Emerje » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:12 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
All this talk about how bad TR and Siege Ravage are makes Generations Ravage very happy that everyone forgot how terrible he was.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240193 3F (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #3 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics FEB230374 3A MOTU Nunez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr N metal premium Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230217 1N Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JAN230440 2B Jones + Su"
NEW!
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240191 3D (CA) Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics MAR230301 4B MOTU Lopez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #2 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics AUG231236 2C Hardman"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr Y 1:75 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230228 1Y (CA) Tao"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZE Blank Authentix (Orange) Dynamite Comics DEC237141 1ZE"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ptg Cvr C 1:10 virgin Dynamite Comics JAN249150 (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #4 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics MAR230302 4C MOTU Ossio"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230204 1A (CA) Nakayama (W) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics OCT231206 4B Fowler"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKELETOR vs HE-MAN Masters of the Universe Minis MOTU SDCC Comic-Con 2013 New"
SKELETOR vs HE-MAN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON