This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:31 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Now Red Alert's light bar looks to be a very dark red. I think how it appears, whether black, red, or somewhere in between, is going to depend entirely on the lighting in the room. That's kind of a shame, honestly. I wish they'd gone with clear plastic instead, even for the alt mode dome. It would have looked better all around, IMO.

Springer looks great, and his transformations look fun. The color of his legs looks a little more gray than blue now, but that blue seems to just pop out at random times. I think it depends again on the lighting angle and the contrast around it.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime

Postby Skullfire » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:15 pm

On Springer, it looks like there might be a spot where the copter blade holder might be stored under the hood of the car mode. Here's to hoping the Hasbro designer really thought that through. The back end hatch looks pretty hollow. maybe there? JUst hope that part has a spot to be while in car mode. the blades can easily store on the sides of the engine hatch.
Skullfire
Mini-Con

Postby Stargrave » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:13 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
I genuinely understand where some of the dislike for Galaxy Upgrade comes from but I have the classic version and this new version and the new version wins, hands down. Lights and sounds and firing missiles? Wheels on the trailer that are actual wheels? I get why the old one has love for it but the new Galaxy version is better in just about every way. More poseable, better scaled to the rest of its own body parts for crying out loud, and it doesn't have as much of a penchant for collapsing in on itself like a Unicron black hole. I don't think I'd be inclined to even post anything if he wasn't just so fun to pick up and play with in all of his modes it all fits together super well, on mine at least.

I just had to throw some Galaxy Upgrade love out there :-D
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:41 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Springer looks fantastic
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:42 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
00Stargrave00 wrote:I genuinely understand where some of the dislike for Galaxy Upgrade comes from but I have the classic version and this new version and the new version wins, hands down. Lights and sounds and firing missiles? Wheels on the trailer that are actual wheels? I get why the old one has love for it but the new Galaxy version is better in just about every way. More poseable, better scaled to the rest of its own body parts for crying out loud, and it doesn't have as much of a penchant for collapsing in on itself like a Unicron black hole. I don't think I'd be inclined to even post anything if he wasn't just so fun to pick up and play with in all of his modes it all fits together super well, on mine at least.

I just had to throw some Galaxy Upgrade love out there :-D

I think you just convinced me to pick it up
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10

Postby frogbat » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:01 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
Just got myself a couple of wave 2 siege figures and was tired and was trying to check out the instructions... they got worse. Really hard to see what’s going on... so was wondering why they don’t just add video instructions on their site at this point... and this seems to be akin to that. No Refraktor combined mode tho.
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Flashwave » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:06 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Soo, yeah. I'm pretty sure you already news'd it as showung up in Dayton, but I can confirm Brunt is in the wild. Nabbed him at a Meijer un Bargersville/Greenwood, IN. Nice figure, lots of fun. Still not a fan of the Weaponizers but its bice to have a Deluxe fugure to go with the Full Tilt that came with Trypticon. (Looking at you, Deluxe Sixgun and Legends Scamper...
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby bacem » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:36 am

So, kinda late, i know, but i got lionizer today. Feels like he could help drift a bit as mine missing all his sword. Not bad, but i feel like his official transformation looks a bit busy.

20190605_221642.jpg

So i tried to rearrange his leg a little bit. I think it looks better now as a sword.

20190605_221820.jpg

Also, you can do this:

20190605_224404.jpg
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby Microbot » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:23 am

frogbat wrote:Just got myself a couple of wave 2 siege figures and was tired and was trying to check out the instructions... they got worse. Really hard to see what’s going on... so was wondering why they don’t just add video instructions on their site at this point... and this seems to be akin to that. No Refraktor combined mode tho.

Agree with that, Is so strange they say with 3 Refraktor you can do also "this"....but I not showing you "this"! Same for Soundwave...why? Make some videos content inside the Teletraan "game" no?
Microbot
Minibot
News Credits: 2

War for Cybertron: Siege Jetfire - Up Close Images

Postby Stargrave » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:44 am

Look there! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s jet! It’s the Autobot we all want to get! It’s Jetfire! Courtesy of Dorksidetoysover at TFW2005 we have some lovely clear shots of the Autobot Air Guardian in all his G1-styled glory. A nice treat is the extreme close up of his Autobrand flipping gimmick. We also get to see him in both armored and unarmored modes, including an up close shot of his face with and without his helmet. Take a view and share your thoughts with the Seibertron crew. This is one hot item fans of old and new will no doubt be clamoring for.
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby no-one » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:56 am

Well Siegefire is looking mighty nice. The silver on the guns is great ;)^

Guess I need to commit $80 to a pre-order :ic$:
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Stargrave » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:04 pm

God $80 that's such a kick in the wallet, yowch. It looks like an excellent toy and I mean the closest to an official MP Jetfire that you could get - again, official. That's just so much money I think I'll have to devote to Omega Supreme. Is anyone planning on getting both Jetfire and Omega? Or are you like me and it's either one or the other?
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby no-one » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:11 pm

00Stargrave00 wrote:God $80 that's such a kick in the wallet, yowch. It looks like an excellent toy and I mean the closest to an official MP Jetfire that you could get - again, official. That's just so much money I think I'll have to devote to Omega Supreme. Is anyone planning on getting both Jetfire and Omega? Or are you like me and it's either one or the other?

let the group know if you need any enabling
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby SgtNateV » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:18 pm

Motto: "No one wants to be a slaggin' loser."
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
I guess they couldn't decide on how the mask should look. In the first renders it looked like it did here, but the prototypes at WonFest and Toy Fair had extra unpainted blue bits.
SgtNateV
Mini-Con
Watch SgtNateV on YouTube
Alt Mode: A Tesla truck
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 4

Postby angtre » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:59 pm

Motto: "Lamentor ergo sum"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I only collect MPs, yet this is one toy that I struggle not to buy. Always loved the character, can't be helped, I suppose.
angtre
Minibot
Alt Mode: Caterpillar D11
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:23 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Jetfire looks so good, and I hear rumours that Symths in the UK may be stocking him :? Can't wait to see what other characters can be put in this class, Tidal Wave anyone?

Also Stargrave I respectfully disagree about Galaxy Upgrade, for me I find the original to still be better in almost every way... Plus you can't use leobreaker (and all repaints) on Galaxy Upgrade ;)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:26 pm

00Stargrave00 wrote:God $80 that's such a kick in the wallet, yowch. It looks like an excellent toy and I mean the closest to an official MP Jetfire that you could get - again, official. That's just so much money I think I'll have to devote to Omega Supreme. Is anyone planning on getting both Jetfire and Omega? Or are you like me and it's either one or the other?

Me: I'm going to try and be frugal and show some restraint

Also Me: *checks Amazon and see that I already pre-ordered both*

Me: Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking there...
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Firepower: 10

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:26 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"

If anyone wants to pay less, just wait a bit for Black Friday. Both he and Omega are ripe for the kind of big ticket item Amazon and other web based sites like to discount to bring in crowds. I can't remember a year where that didnt happen. Paying full price for these bigger mass market items is basically just a tax for getting the toys when they come out early. Hasbro is well aware of this price cycle or else the same thing wouldn't be happening every year and they would not still be making big bots like this (let alone 2 in one year).

mentre83 wrote:I only collect MPs, yet this is one toy that I struggle not to buy. Always loved the character, can't be helped, I suppose.

Well, he may fit within an MP collection depending on the specific episode you are adhering his scale to ;)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:04 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

I've actually collected very few figures from this Siege Line, so getting both Jetfire and Omega Supreme are in the plan for me. As others have mentioned, I'll definitely wait for both to go on some sort of sale. There's still a few leftovers from the Japanese Legends line I want to get first before they become scarce.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby YRQRM0 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:18 pm

Dang, I'm glad I have no attachment to this incarnation of Jetfire.
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube

Postby frogbat » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:33 pm

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
Can’t wait for this guy after the rather disappointing combiner wars version. Will also be getting omega supreme.. skipping out on repaints where poss to save but heck these figures are pretty great
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Firepower: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:44 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
frogbat wrote:Can’t wait for this guy after the rather disappointing combiner wars version. Will also be getting omega supreme.. skipping out on repaints where poss to save but heck these figures are pretty great

You mean the Thrilling 30s version, the only uses of this mold we got in Combiner Wars was the leader Class seekers :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:53 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe

I'm personally getting Omega but not Jetfire. I have my perfect Jetfire in the Thrilling 30 one, and I am not a fan of the Skyfire aesthetic.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10

Postby Microbot » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:55 pm

I did the pre-orders today for Jetfire, Springer, Thundercracker, Brunt and Redalert :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Microbot
Minibot

Postby Microbot » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:58 pm

...oh and after your pics, I decide to take lionizer too...you kill my bank account...you are guilty like Takara/hasbro...you know :-D :-D :-D
Microbot
Minibot

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON