This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:27 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Stormshot_Prime wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I doubt we'll get Galvaltron in Siege... Next year's line though or the one after that. But we generally know everything we're getting from Siege

You’re probably right, given the whole “pre-war” focus. It makes you wonder what the next two “themes” will be after Siege. I know the line is called War for Cybertron, but will we be seeing an Earth themed line next, or a continuation of the “Cybertronian mode” motif? Who knows.

This is just me, but I’m still waiting for the resurgence of Pretenders. Not those half-assed, lowest-price point Power of the Primes figures, but proper pretenders. There’s a lot of character potential, double pretenders, vehicle pretenders, the likes.

I personally think we could see a "time skip" from pre-Earth Cybertron to Rebirth Cybertron for the next part of the trilogy and then maybe an odd mix of the two Cybertrons for the last one if the Prine Wars trilogy is anything to go by with them combining the previous two line's gimmicks for the last one

I'd like that, but really who else is left from specifically post-rebirth other than Scorponok, Apeface, Snapdragon, Autobot Targetmasters, and Hosehead. I guess we could also throw in toy only's, so all the Targetmaster Juniors, the Headmaster Juniors, and maybe powermasters. Actually thinking about that, it could fill out a line nicely. Maybe get a proper Leader PMOP for the requisite leader Optimus and throw in a voyager or leader Godbomber to complete that. I wouldn't like it, and I doubt anyone would, but they could also turn the Powermaster engines into Targetmaster partners if for whatever reason they get through all of the ones from the Autobot Targetmasters and all of the target master juniors.

Then of course the fun part begins when the last part of the trilogy rolls around and goes full JG1. Victory Leo could stand in as the requisite leader Optimus via a technicality.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Agent 53 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:14 am

Planning on Getting Prime.
I already have Magnus I'd I'd say the leg guns look better upside down.
Agent 53
Minibot

New Video Review of Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Refraktor/Reflector

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:35 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings fellow Seibertronians! Today we bring you a fantastic video review of the forthcoming Transformers: War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Class Refraktor/Reflector! This review comes courtesy of fellow Seibertronian, Chuckdawg1999!

In the G1 cartoon and in the toyline, Reflector was three robots who shared the same alt mode of a camera, and their animation model was often used to fill out scenes. Here there is technically one figure but if you buy three of them, you can recreate the old alt mode! You can see this in Chucks video below!

Heres a tidbit on what he has to say on the figure...

Chuckdawg1999 wrote:Hasbro does know how to make sales. Buying three of the Refraktor figure allows you to create the classic camera mode of the original toy, it's quite ingenious how all the parts come together. The standalone figure is really good with a cool looking ship mode that 99% of collectors will probably only use once.

What do you think of this review? Looking forward to Refraktor/Reflector? Are you buying three (or more)? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby YoungPrime » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:52 am

Some size comparison's would've been nice but other than that the review was quite informative.

I'm only buying 1 of these since I had already given up on waiting for a new Reflector set by Hasbro and bought the Papa Toys version last fall. So they'll be my "Reflector" trio.

I do like to troop build the Decepticons in my collection so I will buy just 1 Refractor who will just go by that name and will be recon for Shockwave. But if they do make a G1 version that comes as Spectro, Spyglass and Viewfinder in their G1 toy colors I might cave in and grab that set anyway.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:55 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Skritz wrote:Honestly I'm not entirely sure if Galvatron could ever register as a 'high priority' for Hasbro. Truth be told, his TR Toy was pretty damn good outside of the horrendous implementation of the titan master and the crown. People give him too much crap, given he's shockingly toon-accurate in spite of being a triple-changer. >:oP

I agree with all of this. And I too think he isnt high priority. I would much rather see other characters who never got decent neo g1 toys get a chance than a character I already have.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby AcademyofDrX » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:59 am

Wireless_Phantom wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Stormshot_Prime wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I doubt we'll get Galvaltron in Siege... Next year's line though or the one after that. But we generally know everything we're getting from Siege

You’re probably right, given the whole “pre-war” focus. It makes you wonder what the next two “themes” will be after Siege. I know the line is called War for Cybertron, but will we be seeing an Earth themed line next, or a continuation of the “Cybertronian mode” motif? Who knows.

This is just me, but I’m still waiting for the resurgence of Pretenders. Not those half-assed, lowest-price point Power of the Primes figures, but proper pretenders. There’s a lot of character potential, double pretenders, vehicle pretenders, the likes.

I personally think we could see a "time skip" from pre-Earth Cybertron to Rebirth Cybertron for the next part of the trilogy and then maybe an odd mix of the two Cybertrons for the last one if the Prine Wars trilogy is anything to go by with them combining the previous two line's gimmicks for the last one

I'd like that, but really who else is left from specifically post-rebirth other than Scorponok, Apeface, Snapdragon, Autobot Targetmasters, and Hosehead. I guess we could also throw in toy only's, so all the Targetmaster Juniors, the Headmaster Juniors, and maybe powermasters. Actually thinking about that, it could fill out a line nicely. Maybe get a proper Leader PMOP for the requisite leader Optimus and throw in a voyager or leader Godbomber to complete that. I wouldn't like it, and I doubt anyone would, but they could also turn the Powermaster engines into Targetmaster partners if for whatever reason they get through all of the ones from the Autobot Targetmasters and all of the target master juniors.

Then of course the fun part begins when the last part of the trilogy rolls around and goes full JG1. Victory Leo could stand in as the requisite leader Optimus via a technicality.

Speculation is speculation, so there are no wrong answers. Speaking personally, I would be very surprised to see more Headmasters, Targetmasters, Powermasters, or Pretenders in the main line. Half of the Powermasters were in PotP, and the other groups were also heavily represented in the last trilogy. If Generations continues to lean heavily on major cartoon characters and the original line + 30, I expect to see more 1985 bots and maybe some Action Master and late G1 characters.

From a narrative standpoint, it doesn't make any sense to jump to Rebirth. There's an ongoing comic and an upcoming animated series. It wouldn't help those stories. In a war, what follows a siege? I would expect "Fall" next, followed by "Escape" or something similar. Evacuation, exile, etc.

More interesting, and perhaps more useful, is wondering what the play feature will be. The major ones for this year are Fire Blasts and Battle Masters, and Weaponizers, as well as weaponizer-like capabilities for Leaders. Personally, I'm hoping that they'll keep Fire Blasts, and maybe add explosion effects, but I don't know how likely that is. I've been trying to look at it two ways: what are the play features that could add value with 1985 and 1990 figures, and how could a new play feature define the types of characters that they would then release?
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby sol magnus » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:53 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Anybody see a Straxus coming out of that Impactor? Just me?
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby notsoalex » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:45 am

Weapon: Dual Low-Radiation 1 Megaton Proton Bombs
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Impactor is... Looking better and also slightly worse? I'm starting to like the boxiness and general design, but the colors are iffy. The yellow is too yellow and the purple is too dark for my tastes. And wasn't he originally supposed to be a Decepticon in the fan vote?

Takara Tomy stock photos have some kind of filter, the final product probably looks different.
Got some news! Contact us here!
notsoalex
News Staff
News Credits: 171
Watch notsoalex on YouTube
Alt Mode: A bad car
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???

Postby Stargrave » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:26 am

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Wireless_Phantom wrote:Impactor is looking better. It's a shame the paint doesn't quite match the plastic as far as the yellow is concerned but I'm share it won't be so bad in less intense lighting. I'm still on the fence about Galaxy Prime. He looks really good but I'm on a tight budget and something has to give if I'm going to get Omega and Jetfire.

Dude I’d hard pass on him then I think Omega’s that A-1 winner go for the big boys and just enjoy pics or reviews of Galaxy boy.
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Stargrave » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:28 am

Skritz wrote:If we get a new Galvatron I'd love to see those concepts/ideas (somehow!) reused:

Now I’ve seen that MegaGalvatron art before (wicked) but what’s that second piece that’s really intruiging. :-?
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Stargrave » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:30 am

sol magnus wrote:Anybody see a Straxus coming out of that Impactor? Just me?

Oooo!! That’d be so much awesome! Gah good ideas everyone ahh I love fan speculation...
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Skritz » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:47 pm

00Stargrave00 wrote:
Skritz wrote:If we get a new Galvatron I'd love to see those concepts/ideas (somehow!) reused:

Now I’ve seen that MegaGalvatron art before (wicked) but what’s that second piece that’s really intruiging. :-?

Early concepts of a scrapped upgraded Galvatron. I believe (but don't quote me on this) that it was meant to be his Actionmaster design. Definitely a gimmick-era, post season 3 Galvatron but I'm not 100% sure on his gimmick.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Stargrave » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:50 pm

You know what that was saying Action Master to me too that’s awesome. I also am reminded of the Robotech Invid robots from shoot season 3 I think. Someone hungrily pounce on this one I’m blanking. I loved Action Masters as a kid despite their faults man I would have loved that thing.
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:51 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
YoungPrime wrote:Some size comparison's would've been nice but other than that the review was quite informative.

I'm only buying 1 of these since I had already given up on waiting for a new Reflector set by Hasbro and bought the Papa Toys version last fall. So they'll be my "Reflector" trio.
I do like to troop build the Decepticons in my collection so I will buy just 1 Refractor who will just go by that name and will be recon for Shockwave. But if they do make a G1 version that comes as Spectro, Spyglass and Viewfinder in their G1 toy colors I might cave in and grab that set anyway.

Thanks for watching. I used to do size comparisons but YouTube pulled the videos due to some indecent exposure rules or something.
Last edited by chuckdawg1999 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:59 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
00Stargrave00 wrote:I genuinely understand where some of the dislike for Galaxy Upgrade comes from but I have the classic version and this new version and the new version wins, hands down. Lights and sounds and firing missiles? Wheels on the trailer that are actual wheels? I get why the old one has love for it but the new Galaxy version is better in just about every way. More poseable, better scaled to the rest of its own body parts for crying out loud, and it doesn't have as much of a penchant for collapsing in on itself like a Unicron black hole. I don't think I'd be inclined to even post anything if he wasn't just so fun to pick up and play with in all of his modes it all fits together super well, on mine at least.

I just had to throw some Galaxy Upgrade love out there :-D

Eh. Galaxy Upgrade is cool and all, and I do want him eventually, but he's decidedly an homage and not a replacement. He's undersize as all get out compared to the show and to actual Cybertron toys (Cybertron Megatron could sit on him), he's not accurate to the show - ESPECIALLY not the cab robot, and he can't do certain key things the original did:
*Insert Sonic Wing Mode pic here*
The hip ratchet issue is admittedly frustrating at times, but I've never found it insurmountable. And from what I hear the red-and-black redeco fixed it.

ZeroWolf wrote:Jetfire looks so good, and I hear rumours that Symths in the UK may be stocking him :? Can't wait to see what other characters can be put in this class, Tidal Wave anyone?

*A second Ultra Magnus in the next year of the trilogy perhaps, maybe an Optimus Prime too. Why? Because it might take Commander class to do them with both Voyager cab robots and matching trailers that have all the play features of the G1 toys.
* Possibly Sky Lynx, although since Predaking wound up Titan-class that would leave Sky Lynx too small in comparison...

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Stormshot_Prime wrote:
18CBFF28-BF2A-4DD4-9FFC-E3B60385139C.jpeg

We've had good jetfire toys for over 30 years.

I would even argue that we have not had a bad Jetfire toy

Well, there was the Titanium Series one. Or is that one of the few from that line that isn't a mess?
Still, we definitely haven't had a Completely Nailed It In Both Modes Cartoon Skyfire toy before.

Wolfman Jake wrote:
Epsilon Delta wrote:I feel all the Siege prices should be at 75% of what they are selling at. Or line up with the studio series prices.

But, the SIEGE and Studio Series prices DO line up. Deluxe Class = $19.99, Voyager Class = $29.99, and Leader Class = $49.99 for BOTH toy lines.

Thank you.

AcademyofDrX wrote:Springer was the only bot from the animated movie that didn't show up in Prime Wars. I don't think we're due for new versions of the others very soon. Of course, WfC will be running for two more years, so who knows where it will take us before it's done.

Mmm, I'd say we were still due a new version of Wreck-Gar. PotP Wreck-Gar doesn't really cut it in the accuracy department. We could also stand a Rodimus Prime with a Voyager-height cab robot, and a Supreme/Commander Ultra Magnus.

Skritz wrote:Honestly I'm not entirely sure if Galvatron could ever register as a 'high priority' for Hasbro. Truth be told, his TR Toy was pretty damn good outside of the horrendous implementation of the titan master and the crown. People give him too much crap, given he's shockingly toon-accurate in spite of being a triple-changer. >:oP

I agree with this except I actually like his Titan Master implementation (and, for the most part, the crown - if only the spring carriage was less fat!). :P
There's also a very good reason the triple-changer gimmick doesn't make him less accurate: The G1 Galvatron design was a triple-changer from the start, the only difference being that on the original toy his third mode is a raygun (which only showed up in I think 1 or 2 Marvel comics and even then only as concealment). I think repurposing his back spar (which, despite all the haters' wailing and gnashing of teeth, is plainly visible on the animation model) from being a handle to being a fuselage was very clever.

I'm looking forward to Skyfire, although I may defer getting him considering my priorities. I'm looking forward to Springer, he looks much better to me than T30 Springer (more G1, less messy copter mode). Although I might lend him T30 Springer's rotor sword so that he'll have a transforming one.
Getting 3x Reflector is probably going to be my priority for SIEGE, since spending $60 on that is better than spending $120-$150.

Those wanting a sleeker Cyclonus than the CW version, what do you think of the Universe version?
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Microbot » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:29 pm

So will be a possible REFRACTOR Gift Set? It's just a rumor or some true news? Also When we get more news about the next wave? >:oP >:oP >:oP
Microbot
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:27 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Microbot wrote:So will be a possible REFRACTOR Gift Set? It's just a rumor or some true news? Also When we get more news about the next wave? >:oP >:oP >:oP

Thete is 0 true news about a giftset and all retail waves have been revealed.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Skritz » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:30 pm

While we know everything from Siege, there's still the possibility of more stuff in Generation Selects. We know it had some Siege-related releases (G2 Arctic Megatron and now Red Wing) so I'd say its still pretty open in the air that anything could happen in Select. With Legends-EX now defunt, seems like Select is going to end up as some amalgamated hybrid of Legends and the Prime Wars-era exclusives (Arcee, Monsterbots, Nemesis Prime and Punch/Counterpunch to name them).

In fact it almost seem like Selects could end up as the line where odder redeco end up as to keep the mass retail lines 'cleaner' and simpler. So I'd say "Who knows?" Personally I don't think we'll see a Reflector set but I'm saying it remain as plausible as any Siege retool. This is specially true if Hasbro molded all these Sieges guys with an extra head tooling.

Also pretty sure Ratchet will end up a Selects figure. I could be wrong on this.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Stargrave » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:35 pm

Skritz, you have returned hope from the land to which William once banished it :lol:
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Nemesis Primal » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:00 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Skritz wrote:While we know everything from Siege, there's still the possibility of more stuff in Generation Selects. We know it had some Siege-related releases (G2 Arctic Megatron and now Red Wing) so I'd say its still pretty open in the air that anything could happen in Select. With Legends-EX now defunt, seems like Select is going to end up as some amalgamated hybrid of Legends and the Prime Wars-era exclusives (Arcee, Monsterbots, Nemesis Prime and Punch/Counterpunch to name them).

In fact it almost seem like Selects could end up as the line where odder redeco end up as to keep the mass retail lines 'cleaner' and simpler. So I'd say "Who knows?" Personally I don't think we'll see a Reflector set but I'm saying it remain as plausible as any Siege retool. This is specially true if Hasbro molded all these Sieges guys with an extra head tooling.

Also pretty sure Ratchet will end up a Selects figure. I could be wrong on this.

There's also still the chance of other exclusives and such. We're still missing numbers in terms of the numbering system for the Siege releases, even with the exclusives we already know about. I'm confident Ratchet will NOT be a Selects figure because of it, not even counting the fact that no Selects figures have been released at physical retail. Plus, aren't there some leaks regarding a Micromaster multi-pack, Apeface, and Astrotrain?
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:07 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Skritz wrote:While we know everything from Siege, there's still the possibility of more stuff in Generation Selects. We know it had some Siege-related releases (G2 Arctic Megatron and now Red Wing) so I'd say its still pretty open in the air that anything could happen in Select. With Legends-EX now defunt, seems like Select is going to end up as some amalgamated hybrid of Legends and the Prime Wars-era exclusives (Arcee, Monsterbots, Nemesis Prime and Punch/Counterpunch to name them).

There's also still the chance of other exclusives and such. We're still missing numbers in terms of the numbering system for the Siege releases, even with the exclusives we already know about. I'm confident Ratchet will NOT be a Selects figure because of it, not even counting the fact that no Selects figures have been released at physical retail. Plus, aren't there some leaks regarding a Micromaster multi-pack, Apeface, and Astrotrain?

I'm pretty sure Apeface and Astrotrain would be next line if they do come out to be true. Especially since the listings showed a December release date
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:02 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Skritz wrote:Also pretty sure Ratchet will end up a Selects figure. I could be wrong on this.

Ratchet is a retailer exclusive release at Walgreens, not a Generations Selects figure. We've known this for over half a year now. He'll be released in the fall just like PotP Wreck-Gar, the Clones 2-Pack, and Brainstorm before him.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby YoungPrime » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:19 am

sol magnus wrote:Anybody see a Straxus coming out of that Impactor? Just me?

It's possible but I'm hoping for a Voyager class Straxus/Darkmount (h3ll, Siege Megatron's sword could be an axe instead).

Otherwise I'll just stick with the Generations version.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:28 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

I'm pretty sure Apeface and Astrotrain would be next line if they do come out to be true. Especially since the listings showed a December release date

Yeah if they are deadon, the timing means they could be the line after Siege, which I would guess we'll be learning about as soon as SDCC hits (or earlier if it leaks)

It's true we don't know what Selects holds but that talk is out of the purview of this thread.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Skritz » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:09 am

I just hope Ratchet will show up at online retailers. He's definitely a character I want on my shelf, being the quintessential 'medic' of Transformers. Granted if things went my way I'd prefer a Marvel Comics head but w/e, GEEWUN toon is probably what we're getting.
Skritz
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #7 var Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210903 (W) MacKay (CA) Rahzzah"
MOON KNIGHT #7 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #7 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221086 (CA) Momoko (W) Zells"
DAREDEVIL #7 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #9 var universe Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220930 (CA) Momoko (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #9 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Moon Knight BLACK WHITE BLOOD #2 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2022 MAY228331"
Moon Knight BLACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230715 (CA) Vicentini"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #19 var classic homage Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221136 (CA) Nakayama"
MOON KNIGHT #19 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210849 (CA) Jurgens (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #1 var 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #22 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230860 (CA) Segovia (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #22 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #14 var Marvel Comics 2023 APR230841 (CA) Chew (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #14 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #14 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230856 (CA) Barends (W) Percy (A) Smith"
GHOST RIDER #14 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #17 Marvel Comics SEP221028 (CA) Segovia (W) MacKay (A) Cappuccio"
MOON KNIGHT #17 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #2 Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230682 (CA) Romita (W) Ahmed (A) Kuder"
DAREDEVIL #2 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #8 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220942 (CA) Aka 230207A"
DAREDEVIL #8 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #11 var AAPI Heritage Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221062 (CA) Ruan"
MOON KNIGHT #11 va ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON