Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Skritz » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:25 pm

Btw anyone a bit weirded out that Crosshairs has the cartoon/comics head and not his toy-accurate head when usually Hasbro tend more toward the toy designs. Maybe its because his regular head design was too much like Ironhide? :-?
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby no-one » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:28 pm

o.supreme wrote:My Greenlight was packaged nicely as well. To be fair, that other pic was from Louisiana. Not sure if it was a one-off, or if others arrived in similar fashion....
To be fair, Plain Dealings is in North LA, I'm in southern LA. There's bit of an inside joke dig somewhere in that :-? :twisted: :lol:
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Lunatic Prime » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:30 pm

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Well hey, they turned into a ghost town after the idiotic closure of the marketplace in favor of an awkward proprietary eBay Lite thing. They've got to try and retain what little traffic they still get somehow.

Who do you mean now?
TFormers.com? :-?
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:33 pm

Skritz wrote:Btw anyone a bit weirded out that Crosshairs has the cartoon/comics head and not his toy-accurate head when usually Hasbro tend more toward the toy designs. Maybe its because his regular head design was too much like Ironhide? :-?

I think they've gone more cartoon lately, especially with the SIEGE line. Both molds and decos. (But not without some "misses" like Soundwave's visor.)

That's why the brand unification thing doesn't really bother me as much anymore and why SIEGE is so tempting.
Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:41 pm

On the official Transformers Amazon store, Reflector is $30 while Brunt and the rest of the Deluxes are $20, what am I missing here?

Isn't it enough that we have to get three exact copies of the same action-figure in order to get the full character?

BTW, anyone got him yet? Any good?
Cyberpath
City Commander

Postby Skritz » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:43 pm

Cyberpath wrote:
Skritz wrote:Btw anyone a bit weirded out that Crosshairs has the cartoon/comics head and not his toy-accurate head when usually Hasbro tend more toward the toy designs. Maybe its because his regular head design was too much like Ironhide? :-?

I think they've gone more cartoon lately, especially with the SIEGE line. Both molds and decos. (But not without some "misses" like Soundwave's visor.)

That's why the brand unification thing doesn't really bother me as much anymore and why SIEGE is so tempting.

True but I figured that was mainly for the '84 and '85 guys.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Lunatic Prime » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:45 pm

Cyberpath wrote:BTW, anyone got him yet? Any good?

EmGo got him

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:46 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Cyberpath wrote:On the official Transformers Amazon store, Reflector is $30 while Brunt and the rest of the Deluxes are $20, what am I missing here?

Actually Brunt is $30 also. The jacked up prices are 3P sellers, not Amazon directly. It can be a bit tricky and confusing sometimes. You'll know it's Amazon directly when they are the normal price, or even on sale at a lower than MSRP price.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

Bucket/Want List:
1. Micromaster Combiner Sixwing (1992 Takara)
2. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco)
3. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco)
4. Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 30
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Lunatic Prime » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:48 pm

o.supreme wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:On the official Transformers Amazon store, Reflector is $30 while Brunt and the rest of the Deluxes are $20, what am I missing here?

Actually Brunt is $30 also. The jacked up prices are 3P sellers, not Amazon directly. It can be a bit tricky and confusing sometimes. You'll know it's Amazon directly when they are the normal price, or even on sale at a lower than MSRP price.

He's not $30
He's $20

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JW4CCJ8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:50 pm

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
Lunatic Prime wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Well hey, they turned into a ghost town after the idiotic closure of the marketplace in favor of an awkward proprietary eBay Lite thing. They've got to try and retain what little traffic they still get somehow.

Who do you mean now?

Yes. It used to be bustling, but after the closure of the marketplace traffic dropped off dramatically.
WANT:
Cybertron Galvatron, with both backpack halves and the claw weapon, at a price not to exceed $42 total

It's funny how many people seem to believe that the less conservative party is going to make the country into (more of) a fascist surveillance state. Especially since the news services claiming this simultaneously claim the left will turn the country into an anarchistic hippy land with no social and moral controls.
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:51 pm

o.supreme wrote:

Brunt is definitely $20 -- https://www.amazon.com/Tra-Gen-Wfc-Delu ... 07JW4CCJ8/

The seller is "Transformers" I think that's the official account. I have Skyfire on pre-order from them.

Reflector costing as much as Springer, must be a mistake, right?
Cyberpath
City Commander

Postby no-one » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:52 pm

Cyberpath wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

Brunt is definitely $20 -- https://www.amazon.com/Tra-Gen-Wfc-Delu ... 07JW4CCJ8/

The seller is "Transformers" I think that's the official account. I have Skyfire on pre-order from them.

Yes, should be $20. Also click other sellers well for brunt anyway.
Last edited by no-one on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:53 pm

Just used the Report incorrect product information link. Lets see what happens.
Cyberpath
City Commander

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:54 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Cyberpath wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

When you bring up the listing it shows $30. It’s showing a 3rd party price first. If you click on other sellers, you’ll see the amazon price of 19.99. That choice isn’t available with reflector. That means Amazon has none to sell at the moment.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Courage: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Lunatic Prime » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:54 pm

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:

Who do you mean now?

Yes. It used to be bustling, but after the closure of the marketplace traffic dropped off dramatically.

OK, I've only been there for the news but since they changed their picture gallerys to not having an overview of all the thumbnails anymore I rarely visit the site. I mean sometimes there are 100 pictures in a gallery and you are supposed to look through all of them to see what's there. That's total BS. And don't say it's to make it more mobile friendly. Even then it's just stupid.

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:57 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
See below examples of listings WITH and WITHOut actual Amazon as the primary seller....
Attachments
Capture.PNG
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

Bucket/Want List:
1. Micromaster Combiner Sixwing (1992 Takara)
2. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco)
3. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco)
4. Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 30
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:58 pm

Skritz wrote:True but I figured that was mainly for the '84 and '85 guys.

Still bummed that the Decepticon Targetmasters are also Headmasters whenever I pick them up. I wish Hasbro hadn't forced that gimmick on eveyone. At least their Autobot counterparts won't suffer from that.

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:When you bring up the listing it shows $30. It’s showing a 3rd party price first. If you click on other sellers, you’ll see the amazon price of 19.99. That choice isn’t available with reflector. That means Amazon has none to sell at the moment.

Ah! Thanks.
Cyberpath
City Commander

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:10 pm

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
Lunatic Prime wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:

Who do you mean now?

OK, I've only been there for the news but since they changed their picture gallerys to not having an overview of all the thumbnails anymore I rarely visit the site. I mean sometimes there are 100 pictures in a gallery and you are supposed to look through all of them to see what's there. That's total BS. And don't say it's to make it more mobile friendly. Even then it's just stupid.

I used to frequent the place, but after the marketplace was closed in favor of the proprietary sale/auction service (which hasn't seen much use from what I can tell) it turned into a sad ghost town of a site and I eventually gave up. I drop in on occasion, but it always makes me sad. Seeing years-old threads lingering high on the first page of a forum from a lack of fresh activity... :(

That gallery change is in the same clunky idiotic vein as the proprietary sale/auction service replacing the marketplace. If someone with sense doesn't somehow take over from the current owner soon, the place will probably go under completely...

More on topic, what do people think of SIEGE Megs vs. Combiner Wars Optimus?
WANT:
Cybertron Galvatron, with both backpack halves and the claw weapon, at a price not to exceed $42 total

It's funny how many people seem to believe that the less conservative party is going to make the country into (more of) a fascist surveillance state. Especially since the news services claiming this simultaneously claim the left will turn the country into an anarchistic hippy land with no social and moral controls.
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Postby Lunatic Prime » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:24 pm

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:

Who do you mean now?

I used to frequent the place, but after the marketplace was closed in favor of the proprietary sale/auction service (which hasn't seen much use from what I can tell) it turned into a sad ghost town of a site and I eventually gave up. I drop in on occasion, but it always makes me sad. Seeing years-old threads lingering high on the first page of a forum from a lack of fresh activity... :(

That gallery change is in the same clunky idiotic vein as the proprietary sale/auction service replacing the marketplace. If someone with sense doesn't somehow take over from the current owner soon, the place will probably go under completely...

But one thing they are good at is being first on having news a lot of times. At least in my experience. That's the only reason why I still check the site every ones in a while.

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:49 pm

Cyberpath wrote:
Skritz wrote:True but I figured that was mainly for the '84 and '85 guys.

Still bummed that the Decepticon Targetmasters are also Headmasters whenever I pick them up. I wish Hasbro hadn't forced that gimmick on eveyone. At least their Autobot counterparts won't suffer from that.

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:When you bring up the listing it shows $30. It’s showing a 3rd party price first. If you click on other sellers, you’ll see the amazon price of 19.99. That choice isn’t available with reflector. That means Amazon has none to sell at the moment.

Ah! Thanks.

Keep checking periodically, they did have some to sell earlier today, I was able to get 2, but they are on back-order until July 10th.
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt
News Credits: 33
Strength: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Transformers Wheeljack Teased on War for Cybertron Siege Springer Box

Postby Stargrave » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:48 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Thanks to Seibertron.com's own commander on deck Seibertron, we have some images showing an up close view of War for Cybertron Siege Springer's box revealing Wheeljack and an outline of what appears to be Sunstreaker! Given Wheeljack's previous losing spot in the fan vote which he shared with Spinister who is now confirmed to be on his way, can this old favorite be that far behind? One might assume he will be in the same deluxe size class as his vote-mate but with fans wondering how his G1 hover-van mode will be pulled off maybe they'll take the opportunity to pull off a few tricks in a Voyager scale. That's just one guess but tell us what you're thinking. This news was also shared with us by fellow Seibertronian Randomhero. Take a peruse and share your views with the Seibertron crew in the forums.

Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:51 pm

SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:54 pm

Wonder how big Astrotrain will be? Shockwave (Voyager) or Magnus Big?
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby Skritz » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:02 pm

Is it wrong I'd totally want Siege Wheeljack to wield some bigass cyber-wrentch as a melee weapon to clobber Decepticons with? :lol:
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:03 pm

Motto: "Forced peace is tyranny unto itself."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
Here’s to hoping Wheeljack’s altmode will look like how he appeared in the first episode of the G1 cartoon.
Stormshot_Prime
Minibot
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #281 - Netflix Kingdom Reviewed
Twincast / Podcast #281:
"Netflix Kingdom Reviewed"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "transformers age of extinction slug slag" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION CROSSHAIRS Power battler 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction  Voyager Class movie Autobot Hound Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Soundwave New *6" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - Year Of The Snake Omega Supreme - Platinum Edition Action" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Optimus Primal Platinum Edition 2016 Year Of The Monkey" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION OPTIMUS PRIME SILVER KNIGHT & GRIMLOCK FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro TRANSFORMERS STRONGARM MASK Toy - New! (b)" on EBAY