Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:04 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I would rather Trailbreaker and Hoist gut their own mold.

Me too, it kind of works for trailbreaker but I want a hoist looking hoist. A diaclone black version of iron hide would be okay for me if they really wanted to squeeze another use from the mold.
blackeyedprime
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Albatross250 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:14 pm

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Spinister just got revealed so high chance that Wheeljack will be on WFC2 line. :CON:
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:16 pm

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
Stormshot_Prime wrote:Here’s to hoping Wheeljack’s altmode will look like how he appeared in the first episode of the G1 cartoon.

I think that in Wheeljack's case that won't be happening. If it does it will involve shellforming shenanigans.

But I think Wheeljack might be more in line with his original transformation scheme (or that of the Generations toy), with Sunstreaker as a reshell.
WANT:
Cybertron Galvatron, with both backpack halves and the claw weapon, at a price not to exceed $42 total

It's funny how many people seem to believe that the less conservative party is going to make the country into (more of) a fascist surveillance state. Especially since the news services claiming this simultaneously claim the left will turn the country into an anarchistic hippy land with no social and moral controls.
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:18 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Nathaniel Prime wrote:I saw this digibash online and wondered if you guys would like it if this idea came to fruition
j1ps81txlx631.jpg

Not good enough for me. Trailbreaker AKA my favorite bot needs an original mold, but similarly sized to Ironhide. He needs to have size and presence.
Skritz wrote:Btw anyone a bit weirded out that Crosshairs has the cartoon/comics head and not his toy-accurate head when usually Hasbro tend more toward the toy designs. Maybe its because his regular head design was too much like Ironhide? :-?

i find it weird, but it is welcome. I may be one of 12 people in the world who liked Rebirth, so I am OK with cartoon faces for all from those episodes.
Cyberpath wrote:On the official Transformers Amazon store, Reflector is $30 while Brunt and the rest of the Deluxes are $20, what am I missing here?

Isn't it enough that we have to get three exact copies of the same action-figure in order to get the full character?

BTW, anyone got him yet? Any good?

I did! Got 2 of them last week in stores, still trying to get my 3rd.

They are really cool and really fun. As individuals they are great, but I really want to see the camera mode. That is the mode I plan to display them in and use for photos. (haha, puns).

I plan to focus on my new Siege guys next week and the week after for my deskbot shots and thoughts, I'm on the Beast high right now.
Skritz wrote:Is it wrong I'd totally want Siege Wheeljack to wield some bigass cyber-wrentch as a melee weapon to clobber Decepticons with? :lol:

I am with you. Wheeljack needs wrenches and such! and he needs a spare wrench so I can give it to Nautica!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1545
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Skritz » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:19 pm

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Stormshot_Prime wrote:Here’s to hoping Wheeljack’s altmode will look like how he appeared in the first episode of the G1 cartoon.

I think that in Wheeljack's case that won't be happening. If it does it will involve shellforming shenanigans.

But I think Wheeljack might be more in line with his original transformation scheme (or that of the Generations toy), with Sunstreaker as a reshell.

Yeah, this being the kind of line that tries to double as vaguely Earth mode-esque, Wheeljack will definitely remain a car. Maybe a much more cubic one with details that call back to his pilot episode altmode but there is no way we're getting that cubic hovercraft thing. Unfortunately.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:26 pm

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
Skritz wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:

Yeah, this being the kind of line that tries to double as vaguely Earth mode-esque, Wheeljack will definitely remain a car. Maybe a much more cubic one with details that call back to his pilot episode altmode but there is no way we're getting that cubic hovercraft thing. Unfortunately.

Exactly. They could pull it off well enough with a Cybertronian robot mode, but because they're using his Earthly robot mode with its rounded windshield chest doing the boxy car mode would take shellforming.
WANT:
Cybertron Galvatron, with both backpack halves and the claw weapon, at a price not to exceed $42 total

It's funny how many people seem to believe that the less conservative party is going to make the country into (more of) a fascist surveillance state. Especially since the news services claiming this simultaneously claim the left will turn the country into an anarchistic hippy land with no social and moral controls.
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Official Images of Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce aka Cybertron Firestormer Pack

Postby Stargrave » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:31 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Thanks to site member JTPrime17 we have a heads up on some nice official images of the Transformers Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce! The images come from Twitter member tagoal. Nothing majorly new here but it is some nice crisp images of Covert Clone Sideswipe, Raindance and Grand Slam, and Trenchfoot.

And also via Robotkingdom.com we have some nice clean images of the package, this time without all that pesky glare. Robotkingdom has the item listed at $56.90 but is currently out of stock. They also list the item as was previously reported, the Cybertron Firestormer Pack.

Enjoy the images and share your view with the Seibertron crew in the forums!

Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Skritz » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:33 pm

I'd love to see some front/hood decal or moldings which reference the front of his Cybertronian mode, as well as a big square spoiler in the back to vaguely evoke his 'floating box mode' even as a car. Or just making him a very square car.

Skritz
Gestalt

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:35 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Those Alphastrike guys are gorgeous! Trenchshots colors are really sweet on him, and I am so excited to have a Slamdance. And Sideswipe will look great with some neon reprolabels
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1545
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:26 pm

What the hell!!?!?

I posted about wheeljack four days ago on the siege thread and was told it’s old news and nothing new.

Guess it just matters who’s running the site on certain nights....
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:28 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Torn on the alpha strike set, sideswipe needs some paint on his unsightly red bits for alt mode and then it will be great figure. Then slamdance kind of detracts from the uniqueness of the duocons by just being a repaint of them. I like bots having rivals (rewind/eject etc) but seeing as they aren't the duocons rivals or have their own sculpt it does nothing for the cassette based characters.
blackeyedprime
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: a spoon
Speed: 5
Skill: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:35 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Randomhero wrote:What the hell!!?!?

I posted about wheeljack four days ago on the siege thread and was told it’s old news and nothing new.

did you submit it to the news team? >:oP
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:42 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:

did you submit it to the news team? >:oP

Every Time I’ve done that in past I’ve never gotten a reply. I’ve even tweeted first sightings on the sites twitter no reply. Nothing.

Nathaniel Prime wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Just found springer. So...Wheeljack is on the side of the box in the background art...that’s a thing

You didn't catch that? It was from the beginning.

Though, to be fair, I just discovered Sunstreaker on that art as well.

Right here, I said it days ago and was just shot down that is was old news.

I mean you guys live on here. I’ve seen people just post stuff on threads and it gets credited
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Stargrave » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:47 pm

Well that’s lame and I lost track of that amidst the news of the day. I’m just as responsible as anybody and I apologize. Nothings ever done to sleight anyone deliberately I promise you. Hey, I am truly sorry and I want to say we always appreciate any and all help with news. I think things do get mixed up as humans are apt to do.
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Stargrave » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:53 pm

To be clear I meant ‘lame’ in sympathy I totally feel your frustration and feel terrible about that. We always value everyone’s input here. I certainly do and if you were here I’d hope we could shake on it. ;)^
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Nickster563 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:23 pm

This isn't new at all, Wheeljacks been showing up in siege artwork ever since the optimus prime siege poster handed out last year...
912ed5e2b05becb25aa763382c0c37a1.jpg
Nickster563
Mini-Con
News Credits: 3
Watch Nickster563 on YouTube
Strength: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 7
Skill: 3

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Nickster563 wrote:This isn't new at all, Wheeljacks been showing up in siege artwork ever since the optimus prime siege poster handed out last year...

And to make it more interesting, I'd wager that drawing of Wheeljack on the poster is the exact same file cut and pasted into a layer for the art on Springer"s box art.

Just like Dazzlestrike on Greenlight's packaging is the exact same art as Lionizer on his.

:lol: Ahhhhh! The wonderful cheats of digital painting!

Edit: Even the poor bot getting blasted on the Prime poster and the Springer box is the same drawing mirrored! :lol:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:05 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles

It was definitely news and happy to give you credit, though it was something I noticed on my own today while cropping photos of Springer's box. Generally, news submissions are sent via the contact form at https://www.seibertron.com/contact/inde ... bject=news or directly via email at news@seibertron.com, but we don't have anything from you. Can you post a link to the post where a staff member told you it was old news and nothing new?

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3503
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:20 pm

Randomhero wrote:Every Time I’ve done that in past I’ve never gotten a reply. I’ve even tweeted first sightings on the sites twitter no reply. Nothing.

I have zero emails sent from your username or from your email address registered with your Seibertron.com email account. I have every email everyone has ever sent me (minus spam/junk mail) dating all the way back to at least 2005. Not saying that we haven't missed an email from you, it's just not being sent from the contact form and it's not being sent to our public group email addresses.

Randomhero wrote:I mean you guys live on here. I’ve seen people just post stuff on threads and it gets credited

We do live on here, or specifically, I definitely live on here. But things go unnoticed, we miss things. We are, after all, human. Everyone on this site's staff, other than me, is a volunteer. They help with Seibertron.com in between their jobs, their relationships, their families, their kids, their lives, etc. Things fall between the cracks. Please don't take it personally when that happens.

I am the sole account holder for the Twitter account. I rarely receive messages from people on twitter. If you are tagging @seibertroncom in your tweets, I will 100% miss those because I'm not an active Twitter user and I'm pretty sure I have notifications from Twitter disabled, as I do, for my personal account with Facebook.

If you want to convey news to us, please send it via the contact form or to news@seibertron.com. Those are the two ways that we get news from our users. Tagging us in a Twitter post, or even sending a message to us on Twitter, will fall on deaf ears since Twitter does not have a way to filter posts.

For those of you who are huge Twitter and Facebook users, please don't take offense to my uncaring attitude about either of those platforms. I used to love social media but have pretty much walled myself from those platforms as much as possible for much the same reasons as many other people have pulled away from social media. It's too much and I have other/better things to do with my time and life!

Please don't give the staff here a hard time about what gets posted or not posted. They are all volunteers. Giving them a hard time about this is absolutely 100% wasted energy and counter productive. Help us get news, by all means, and share as much with us as possible through the methods with which we request users to send us information. Always happy to give credit to users when they provide us with information.

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:22 pm

Back on topic, I broke the news on that Optimus Prime SIEGE poster from SDCC last year. With all of the amazing news that came out of SDCC and in our rush to get news out as fast as possible, I completely missed that Wheeljack was shown in the background on that poster. That was extremely newsworthy then and there's nothing wrong with rehashing something that might have been overlooked by many, myself included who broke the damn news about that poster last summer.

Seibertron
Site Owner

Transformers Siege Sports Car Patrol Indeed at Amazon

Postby Stargrave » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:51 pm

As noted by one of our news staff the Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Sports Car Patrol Blackjack and Hyperdrive are listed on Amazon.com although there is no image currently attached to it. It appears to be a somewhat non-descript entry for a major retail item but anyone who's shopped Transformers on Amazon before know this is just the modern version of the store-to-store toy hunt. Fun! The item is listed as Just click the link above or any of the images below and it should take you to the correct listing.

This writer personally dismissed the team as direct repaints of the Autobot Race Car Patrol (although noted otherwise in a previous article here), alas, the torsos and heads are complete remolds to match the original versions of the characters. Personal opinion now changed 180 degrees I myself shall be actively hunting these nifty nanocons down. How about you? Hop on the forums and let us know!
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:18 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
So, I just realized something. So every wave of deluxe and voyager figures this line has had (at least) 3 figures and 2 figures each. So either wave 4/5 is being filled out just enough that retailers will stock it, or we could see a couple of more reveals at SDCC. Personally, I'm hoping we'll get a couple more with either Wheeljack or Tracks filling out the deluxe class and of course Snapdragon filling out voyager.

Do I think it's likely? Far from it. Quite frankly I'm surprised we even got more reveals, but hey, it's always possible :D
Sentinel_Primal
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Skill: 5

Postby Stargrave » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:22 pm

Man with Crosshairs now? Just throw that ‘just wishful thinking’ saying out it’s like any and all bots are fair game :lol:
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:23 pm

Sentinel_Primal wrote:So, I just realized something. So every wave of deluxe and voyager figures this line has had (at least) 3 figures and 2 figures each. So either wave 4/5 is being filled out just enough that retailers will stock it, or we could see a couple of more reveals at SDCC. Personally, I'm hoping we'll get a couple more with either Wheeljack or Tracks filling out the deluxe class and of course Snapdragon filling out voyager.

Do I think it's likely? Far from it. Quite frankly I'm surprised we even got more reveals, but hey, it's always possible :D

There's generally a ton revealed at SDCC. It's less than a month a way (20 days to be precise) to when Hasbro has their annual ginormous reveal day on the Thursday of San Diego Comic-Con which is only rivaled by the reveals from Toy Fair in February, and (only recently) NYCC in October, though SDCC reveals are much greater than NYCC.

Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby AcademyofDrX » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:17 am

The Siege line itself was revealed at SDCC last year, which is another reason I think we're actually seeing figures from the next WFC line rather than Siege. I would definitely hope for more than four new figures on display in San Diego.

If that is the case, we'll likely see figures tied to the new play features. I think it's notable that no new Battle Masters, Micromasters, or Weaponizers were included in the Screen Rant feature. If the next line has new size classes - say, the reintroduction of Legends, or an armor mechanic like in Cyberverse - they won't be teased until the line is announced.
AcademyofDrX
Pretender
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
Twincast / Podcast #280:
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLURR, Optimus Prime Racing Trailer variant 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Rescue Bots Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide Rescue Rig Playset" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Voyager G2 Ramjet - Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations RID Prime Cliffjumper Deluxe Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLURR, Optimus Prime Racing Trailer Playset Variant" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 1987 Headmaster Skullcruncher NEAR Complete missing gun" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Voyager G2 Ramjet Exclusive Preorder Arrive7/28" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Highbrow, Headmaster Parts Lot" on EBAY