This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby no-one » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:40 am

Cyberpath wrote:Is Skyfire delayed everywhere? The status on TFsource & BBTS still says "pre-order."
His status at Hasbro Pulse just went to sold out as well a few minutes ago. Something's up :-?

I wonder if they under anticipated demand? I guess people are willing to pay more for nicer stuff :roll:
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:54 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Cyberpath wrote:Is Skyfire delayed everywhere? The status on TFsource & BBTS still says "pre-order."

I think those 3P sites have just been getting them later now that more official retailers such as HP and Amazon are getting them. (BBTS would bet them before B&M, but Jetfire is only available online as far as I know so...)

One Question though....Did anyone who just went to Amazon and purchased him on Monday get him already? Because if so...that's kind of messed up if they sent out orders immediately showing it's in stock, while someone who pre-ordered months ago didn't get theirs.

So he's not delayed. Was just released on Monday July 1, (on HP and Amazon) and seems to have sold out quite quickly. More stock will come in time however I'm sure
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Megatron Six Dollars Off at Amazon

Postby Stargrave » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:22 am

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Happy Wednesday Seibertronians! If you haven't yet picked up this incredible version of the ultimate destroyer of deception now it the time, and take it from this Seibertronian, you won't regret it. Now for a limited time Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Megatron is on sale for 20% off ($6.00 off regular $29.99 price, now $23.99) at Amazon!

With battle damage and G1 styling head to toe this piece also comes with what has to be one of the best Megatron arm canons ever released. Click any of the images to jump to the sale.

As always share your views with the Seibertron crew in the forums and stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate up to date Transformers news.

Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:07 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Do you have Thrilling 30 Leader Class Jetfire on hand to do a comparison shot? I want to see if I can just swap in the new Commander Class Jetfire in my current 1984 Autobots display without having to rearrange everything.

Ask and you shall receive. Here is one with the 2 of them, and another with an assortment.

20190702_181832.jpg

20190702_184205.jpg

Thanks so much for that! I got notice that my Siege Jetfire is shipping from Hasbro Pulse just this morning. Unfortunately, I probably will have to rearrange my display shelves to fit him in where I had the T30 version. That one just barely fits because I rotated the booster pack around 180 degrees to shorten the "backpack" and just barely make the clearance on that shelf's "ceiling."
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:49 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
So I just checked Pulse and Jetfire isn't even listed right now. I think they really underestimated demand for this figure. I complained to Amazon about the delay and they credited me the difference of the retail vs a 3rd party seller. So luckily mine is shipping out today from that seller.

I'm curious what the issue is in general though.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Cyberpath » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:03 am

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:So I just checked Pulse and Jetfire isn't even listed right now. I think they really underestimated demand for this figure. I complained to Amazon about the delay and they credited me the difference of the retail vs a 3rd party seller. So luckily mine is shipping out today from that seller.

That's cool. Amazon gave me a $10 discount on my next purchase, which benefits them more, because I will have to buy from them again to use it. And I'm not sure if I will, they have failed to fulfill my pre-orders too many times.

If BBTS or TFS get their stock first I will probably ditch my Amazon pre-order. Maybe I should do it anyway, and if it goes up again, use the $10 discount. :))

o.supreme wrote:One Question though....Did anyone who just went to Amazon and purchased him on Monday get him already? Because if so...that's kind of messed up if they sent out orders immediately showing it's in stock, while someone who pre-ordered months ago didn't get theirs.

I would like to know.
Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby Stargrave » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:12 am

I need some fun cheesy Siege weapon names for these loadouts help me out gang:

Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:13 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Cyberpath wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:So I just checked Pulse and Jetfire isn't even listed right now. I think they really underestimated demand for this figure. I complained to Amazon about the delay and they credited me the difference of the retail vs a 3rd party seller. So luckily mine is shipping out today from that seller.

That's cool. Amazon gave me a $10 discount on my next purchase, which benefits them more, because I will have to buy from them again to use it. And I'm not sure if I will, they have failed to fulfill my pre-orders too many times.

If BBTS or TFS get their stock first I will probably ditch my Amazon pre-order. Maybe I should do it anyway, and if it goes up again, use the $10 discount. :))

Yeah, they gave me a $29.01 promotional credit. So you can only use it on items sold by Amazon. But in the long run, the money would be spent either way, so I was cool with it.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby no-one » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:20 am

Stargrave wrote:I need some fun cheesy Siege weapon names for these loadouts help me out gang
Can't say I'm good with that sort of thing, but I really like what you did with Flak and I LOVE that Sixgun shield configuration :APPLAUSE: ;)^
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Stargrave » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:23 am

It’s like a total Zulu shield I love it it’ll slay ya from any angle :lol:
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:25 am

oooh... sounds like a fun chance to *chat* with HP...lets see what they say ;) BRB
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Stargrave » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:33 am

o.supreme wrote:

oooh... sounds like a fun chance to *chat* with HP...lets see what they say ;) BRB

Dude how crazy is it this that Amazon seems more equipped or at the ready to handle the issue I mean for Hasbro Pulse to remove the item, yikes, right? Like they’re called the Pulse for a reason :lol:

I guess I just figure Hasbro Pulse orders would get filled first. I haven’t ordered enough on line to know what I’m talking about I’m just sayin but it’s all Greek to me it seems nutty foofoo.
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:36 am

ok, so here's what *Ronald* at Hasbro Pulse had to say..... :o)

Hi O.Supreme, Thank you for reaching out to us. We do apologize if a product is no longer available on our website. There is a chance it may be back, but we can never guarantee. We ask that you please keep checking our website as inventory can change frequently along with the products which are available at any given time

Sorry I imagine a guy at a computer with a large selection of generic stock answers to choose form, and this was one of them Thanks Ronny......

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby YRQRM0 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:36 am

Man, I just don't get what I'm missing about this Megatron, every time I look at him he seems like the weakest mold out of Siege, but everyone seems to love him.
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Endurance: 10

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Megatron Six Dollars Off at Amazon

Postby PushYouDown » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:45 am

Stargrave wrote:Happy Wednesday Seibertronians! If you haven't yet picked up this incredible version of the ultimate destroyer of deception now it the time, and take it from this Seibertronian, you won't regret it. Now for a limited time Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Megatron is on sale for 20% off ($6.00 off regular $29.99 price, now $23.99) at Amazon!

With battle damage and G1 styling head to toe this piece also comes with what has to be one of the best Megatron arm canons ever released. Click any of the images to jump to the sale.

As always share your views with the Seibertron crew in the forums and stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate up to date Transformers news.

I hadn't picked this figure up yet....glad I waited.
PushYouDown
Mini-Con
Buy from PushYouDown on eBay

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:48 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
These are just off the cuff, but should get the ball rolling, Stargrave. ;)

Stargrave wrote:I need some fun cheesy Siege weapon names for these loadouts help me out gang:

"Riot and Rescue"

Stargrave wrote:Image

"Rad Racer"

"Ptero-Tactical Striker"

"Mighty 'Merica"

"Six Boom Shield"
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby no-one » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:56 am

Stargrave wrote:Dude how crazy is it this that Amazon seems more equipped or at the ready to handle the issue
I think Hasbro is still relatively new at being a retailer. Of course they don't seem to be that great at being a distributor at times either :lol:

I pinged Hasbro Pulse customer service when they first went online and found them to be nice and helpful, but I don't expect much from the first line of support techs.

Wolfman Jake wrote:"Rad Racer"
Sideswipe needs his 3D glasses for that one 8-)

YRQRM0 wrote:Man, I just don't get what I'm missing about this Megatron, every time I look at him he seems like the weakest mold out of Siege, but everyone seems to love him.
To be fair, out of Siege, he is. I like the mold as do others, but it's not for everyone.
Last edited by no-one on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:00 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I can picture the last one in the anime, six gun and Optimus Prime running onto battle...

Op: "looks like Ironhide is being pinned down..."
SG: "We got to do something Prime...I know, a new weaponize!"
Op: "I can't ask you to do that Six Gun"
SG: "You don't have to ask! Weaponize!... SIX SHIELD!"
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Stargrave » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:33 pm

Oh Ptero-Tactical Striker is brilliant you guys crack me up :lol: I want to believe Stakeout and Swindler are somehow energized as shields but really they’re just human shields let’s be real here...I keep envisioning someone running through battle and just grabbing some innocent Micromaster come here buddy I need you for a sec time to give it all for the cause :lol:
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:42 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic

Honestly? They probably weren’t sure how it was gonna be received by fans, I mean we may have all liked it, but that doesn’t translate into sales
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:07 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
YRQRM0 wrote:Man, I just don't get what I'm missing about this Megatron, every time I look at him he seems like the weakest mold out of Siege, but everyone seems to love him.

He is one of the weaker molds. He has one o the weakest alt modes for sure, and a rather standard transformation. It’s all about the bot mode with him.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

English reviews of WFC Siege Decepticon Phantomstrike Squadron and Commander Class Jetfire

Postby notsoalex » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:55 pm

Weapon: Dual Low-Radiation 1 Megaton Proton Bombs
Many fans are looking forward to the Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege WFC-S27 Decepticon Phantomstrike Squadron, and definitely for the WFC-S28 Commander Class Jetfire. While we have gotten numerous in hand photos of the two, today, we have English reviews for them, courtesy of Chefatron. If you forgot, the Decepticon Phantomstrike Squadron has Voyager Class Skywarp, as well as Battle Masters Decepticon Fracas (Scourge's Targetmaster), Shrute (current name for Spinister's Targetmaster, Hairsplitter), and Terror-Daxtyl. Chefatron is very content with the set, enjoying the additional Battle Masters, and appreciating the unified color scheme, a welcome surprise for him. He ends up giving the set a 10 out of 10. Watch the review below!

Chefatron also has a review up for up for Jetfire, and we can truly see how big he is once again, compared to an upgraded Unite Warriors Computron, who is the same height. We also see an undocumented feature not in the instructions, where he has a removable engine, where a Titan Master/Prime Master could take his place. Chefatron shows to be very pleased by the figure, and also gives the figure a 10 out of 10. The review can be view below!

Tell us your new thoughts on these figures if you've seen the reviews in the Pub forums below!
Got some news! Contact us here!
notsoalex
News Staff
News Credits: 171
Watch notsoalex on YouTube
Alt Mode: A bad car
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???

Postby no-one » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:07 pm

Well Skywarp looks really great in his purple, silver and "lighter shade of black" deco =P~
I'm seriously looking forward to completing the Seeker set.

I used to not care for Chefatron, but I like how playful he's gotten ;)^

It's nice to see Red Wing and Skywarp has fixed the chest popping action.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby ThunderThruster » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:14 pm

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers

You're not alone. I'm quite happy with TR Megatron, so have no desire to replace him with Siege Megs.
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby Manterax Prime » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:28 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
ThunderThruster wrote:

You're not alone. I'm quite happy with TR Megatron, so have no desire to replace him with Siege Megs.

Same here. TR Megs is a great figure.
I do want Selects Megatron, but he'll be Megaplex in my collection.

That Jetfire though....... :x
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
Manterax Prime
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 3
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF complete 240109V"
NEW!
SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ULTIMATE OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Dark Moon complete + more DOTM 2011 230427A"
ULTIMATE OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Robot Replicas ROTF 2009 210930A"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon OFFICIAL TRADING CARDS Pack 2011 Hasbro New DOTM"
Transformers Dark ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
NEW!
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Cyber Slammers RATCHET Transformers Movie 2007 complete Hasbro 170510A"
Cyber Slammers RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Voyager complete AOE Hasbro 2014 221114AB"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OFFROAD SKIDS Transformers Revenge the Fallen NEST Global Alliance Legends ROTF"
OFFROAD SKIDS Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LA15 GRIMLOCK Transformers Lost Age Extinction AOE Takara Power Battlers New"
LA15 GRIMLOCK Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYBERTRONIAN BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark Moon Cyberverse Legion DOTM TRU 2011"
CYBERTRONIAN BUMBL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SQWEEKS Transformers Last Knight Deluxe 100% complete TLK Movie Hasbro 221107A"
SQWEEKS Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON