This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:24 pm

No sightings of the 10 pack yet?
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby Optimum Supreme » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:27 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Cyberpath wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:Better camera-mode I guess, but I still prefer "them" to look identical (minus the shutter ab, of course.)

Well good thing the regular retail one is around then :)

Really? Where? ;) ;)

Honestly, I've never seen anything like this, a toy company that doesn't want to sell its toys.

What rock have you been living under? Hasbro's been "putting out" stuff that never shows up in stores in sufficient numbers for the better part of a decade now. Frankly, other than Refracktor they've actually been doing much better as of Siege, but they just didn't pack enough of him into cases to make up for all the greedy Gusses grabbing multiples before the cases are even unpacked so the rest of us are stuck with nothing. :APPLAUSE:
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:35 pm

Optimum Supreme wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:Better camera-mode I guess, but I still prefer "them" to look identical (minus the shutter ab, of course.)

Really? Where? ;) ;)

Honestly, I've never seen anything like this, a toy company that doesn't want to sell its toys.

What rock have you been living under? Hasbro's been "putting out" stuff that never shows up in stores in sufficient numbers for the better part of a decade now. Frankly, other than Refracktor they've actually been doing much better as of Siege, but they just didn't pack enough of him into cases to make up for all the greedy Gusses grabbing multiples before the cases are even unpacked so the rest of us are stuck with nothing. :APPLAUSE:

I had been buying everything from Takara. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But ever since the "brand unification" thing there's no reason to wait for them because (at least in theory) Hasbro's releases come out first.

It's also Skyfire. I don't think it's scalpers... I pre-ordered Skyfire on February(!) yet Amazon failed to deliver and I can't find him anywhere in-stock. And Reflector didn't even have pre-orders.

Anyway, I've kind of lost interest in the latter (I'm not going to chase Hasbro around) and I'm starting to wonder if it's a good thing that Skyfire never delivered.

I don't like these games. Hasbro can learn something from Takara, TT always has a clear release date and they actually follow through.
Last edited by Cyberpath on Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:35 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
PURPLEY PURPLE-DEE-PURP!! :shock:

As you can see, I'm trying to decide whether to keep this crew in lieu of that sweet box set. :lol:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:38 pm

Cobotron wrote:PURPLEY PURPLE-DEE-PURP!! :shock:

As you can see, I'm trying to decide whether to keep this crew in lieu of that sweet box set. :lol:

You can use them as generic workforce / warriors. Or mix and match with the "toy" edition. ;)
Cyberpath
City Commander

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Cyberpath wrote:

You can use them as generic workforce / warriors. Or mix and match with the "toy" edition. ;)

If you remove the lens piece from them they match the generic Decepticons from the flash back episode reasonably well. They even turn into boxes!
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:44 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Yeah, I'm going with the idea of getting both three of the retail Reflectors and the toy-based 3-pack in order to have a good 6-member group of Photons.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:46 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Cyberpath wrote:

[img]snipple-dee-snip[/img]

Minions are always cool for cannon fodder! :michaelbay:
And I'm never afraid to scramble!

I was kinda thinking, this crew for the MP shelf, the Box set Bunch for the Microman shelf, and keep the BotCon set as they are on the Gen shelf.
First World probs, amiright?! :lol:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:46 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Refraktor toy color is a definite must for me, likely pick up just one of the toon colored guys.

Blue streaks alt is still not for me, will probably pick a barricade and then I'll have 1 car from the siege line up.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby sol magnus » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:55 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Optimum Supreme wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Really? Where? ;) ;)

I have three store bought Refraktors. And have seen him since. To be fair, the first two were from a case that had just come out to the floor and I opened it and bought both of em.

Apparently, it's all about the ordering.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Courage: 10

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:06 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
sol magnus wrote:
Optimum Supreme wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Really? Where? ;) ;)

I have three store bought Refraktors. And have seen him since. To be fair, the first two were from a case that had just come out to the floor and I opened it and bought both of em.

Apparently, it's all about the ordering.

yeah the biggest issue is that hasbro rolled out the stupid revision case way too early :roll:

I understand why it exists, but, as the wave is brand new, it should never have seen the light of day this soon >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby frogbat » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:10 pm

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
This reflector leaves me confused lol. I like the camera mode and parts, prefer the uniform cartoon colours.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they do another release in that combination.
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Skritz » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:14 pm

I'm never getting that Redwing, aren't I?
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:23 pm

Cyberpath wrote:I had been buying everything from Takara. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But ever since the "brand unification" thing there's no reason to wait for them because (at least in theory) Hasbro's releases come out first.

It's also Skyfire. I don't think it's scalpers... I pre-ordered Skyfire on February(!) yet Amazon failed to deliver and I can't find him anywhere in-stock. And Reflector didn't even have pre-orders.

Anyway, I've kind of lost interest in the latter (I'm not going to chase Hasbro around) and I'm starting to wonder if it's a good thing that Skyfire never delivered.

I don't like these games. Hasbro can learn something from Takara, TT always has a clear release date and they actually follow through.

Reflector is available directly from Amazon right now, he wasn't just an hour ago! You see? Once you play hard to get they chase after you. ;) ;)

And I have a $10 discount because they failed to ship Skyfire.
Cyberpath
City Commander

Postby sol magnus » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:27 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Cyberpath wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:I had been buying everything from Takara. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But ever since the "brand unification" thing there's no reason to wait for them because (at least in theory) Hasbro's releases come out first.

Reflector is available directly from Amazon right now, he wasn't just an hour ago! You see? Once you play hard to get they chase after you. ;) ;)

And I have a $10 discount because they failed to ship Skyfire.

Umm, yay Amazon?
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Courage: 10

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:28 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
ZeroWolf wrote:You know looking at the rainmakers like that, if you added Starscream and skywarp you'd have the Seeker Sentai ;)

Actually, I think Redwing works better than Starscream.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
unicron1200 wrote:
Drift082111 wrote:I know it's hectic with all of the SDCC reveals coming up but if anyone could provide some insight I would be grateful: I've had Seige Jetfire on preorder from BBTS for a while and was expecting him in stock early this month. Haven't seen anything as of yet. I'm just being impatient but has anyone received their preordered Seige Jetfire through BBTS?

I don't have him preordered because of cough cough a certain planet, but more than likely they just haven't gotten their shipment yet. This happened with the recent MP+ Wheeljack who was supposed to come out in February, and BBTS didn't get their stock until last month even though other retailers got the figure in March. So it's more than likely just a core distribution issue with Jetfire. It not being sold out would more than likely point to that rather than them potentially just not filling your order ;)^

In the past, I have sometimes received an earlier shipment of figures than a lot of others. My suspicion is that BBTS sometimes ships product via air freight to get it in earlier (a bit more expensive...well, probably a lot more expensive) and the rest comes in literally on the slow boat from China. I don't know for sure that this happens, but I did work for a company that did that a lot.

That said, I still have Jetfire showing as pre-order arriving in July. As soon as he gets here, I will likely ship my POL...

Also, these reveals are insane. I am having trouble keeping up on the exclusives. (Already missed Ectotron, I believe. I did get Redwing today. But, I need that Refraktor...)
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Agamemnon wrote:
unicron1200 wrote:
Drift082111 wrote:I know it's hectic with all of the SDCC reveals coming up but if anyone could provide some insight I would be grateful: I've had Seige Jetfire on preorder from BBTS for a while and was expecting him in stock early this month. Haven't seen anything as of yet. I'm just being impatient but has anyone received their preordered Seige Jetfire through BBTS?

I don't have him preordered because of cough cough a certain planet, but more than likely they just haven't gotten their shipment yet. This happened with the recent MP+ Wheeljack who was supposed to come out in February, and BBTS didn't get their stock until last month even though other retailers got the figure in March. So it's more than likely just a core distribution issue with Jetfire. It not being sold out would more than likely point to that rather than them potentially just not filling your order ;)^

In the past, I have sometimes received an earlier shipment of figures than a lot of others. My suspicion is that BBTS sometimes ships product via air freight to get it in earlier (a bit more expensive...well, probably a lot more expensive) and the rest comes in literally on the slow boat from China. I don't know for sure that this happens, but I did work for a company that did that a lot.

That said, I still have Jetfire showing as pre-order arriving in July. As soon as he gets here, I will likely ship my POL...

Also, these reveals are insane. I am having trouble keeping up on the exclusives. (Already missed Ectotron, I believe. I did get Redwing today. But, I need that Refraktor...)

pulse has him instock https://hasbropulse.com/collections/transformers/products/transformers-generations-collaborative-ghostbusters-mash-up-ecto-1-ectotron
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby bluecatcinema » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:03 pm

I have to say, I really like that new addition for Astrotrain. It's a nice change for a classic style.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Skritz » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:22 pm

What do you guys think the aftermarket price for Redwing is going to be?
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:36 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Probably not as bad as for Combiner Wars limbs :-x :evil:
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:42 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Skritz wrote:What do you guys think the aftermarket price for Redwing is going to be?

Why are you looking at aftermarket?

Getting a Redcard is really easy. Bring in a blank check to Target(this was actually a few years ago, so you might not even have to that anymore) and they will send you a Redcard debit card. Comes right out of your checking account and you save 5% on everything you buy. If you don't have one, and you can get one, you should. I've never regretted getting one.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:45 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Skritz wrote:What do you guys think the aftermarket price for Redwing is going to be?

Getting a Redcard is really easy. Bring in a blank check to Target(this was actually a few years ago, so you might not even have to that anymore) and they will send you a Redcard debit card. Comes right out of your checking account and you save 5% on everything you buy. If you don't have one, and you can get one, you should. I've never regretted getting one.

He lives in Canada, I don't think Canadian residents (or anyone else outside the US for that matter) have access to apply for a Red Card.

Question to those outside the US- Has there been precedent for other retailers to sell items that are exclusive to target for we US residents? My best guess would be patient and wait (I know that is hard)

I have the Debit version of the Target Red Card (have for about 3 years), and I have no interest in Redwing. If it turns out not to be available elsewhere, I would not mind acting as a conduit for other fans as long as all shipping expenses are fully compensated. But I'd want to still wait and see about availability outside Target, so you all don't have to pay a ton on shipping.
Last edited by o.supreme on Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:47 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
o.supreme wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:

He lives in Canada, I don't think Canadian residents (or anyone else outside the US for that matter) have access to apply for a Red Card.

Ah. Hopefully they'll be a retail outlet in Canada that gets Redwing.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:48 pm

With the amount of things I buy at Target I *should* have a Redcard tbh.... I find it funny they were release *too* early with no strings attached, and now they're "extra exclusive" I wonder how much of their stock they blew through....
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEOBREAKER Transformers Cybertron Voyager complete Cyber Key vg08 2005 231101A"
LEOBREAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 220802A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LONG HAUL Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109U"
NEW!
LONG HAUL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109R"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAD BOLT Transformers Universe Voyager complete + instructions 2008 230920A"
TREAD BOLT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
NEW!
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON