This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:53 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
If we're talking bottom 3 too:

3) Prowl
2) Caliburst
1) Battle Patrol
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby no-one » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:12 pm

Oh jeez, top 3 of Siege is hard, too many good figures. I'm a bot mode collector first and foremost.

Top 3:

Optimus Prime
Ultra Magnus
Starscream

These guys easily dial it up to 11.

Bottom 3:

The weaponizers and they're high 8s honestly.

It's pretty amazing that even the "disappointments" would still be rated good. I don't own Siege Chromia So I don't have a valid opinion. I don't really count below deluxe because they're just too simple, but over all they fit the bill for what they are.

Top of the little bots:

Laserbeak
Flak
Lionizer

Bottom:

Swindler
Pteraxadon
Topshot
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:23 pm

Not sure if anyone else has posted this, but word on the grapevine is that TRU Canada will have the seeker three pack. Not sure if it is in their system yet, but if not it should be soon

Oh, and you didn't hear it from me...
MeGrimlock78
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Cobotron » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:44 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Did you guys hear something? :-?

Tops! (out of what I have so far.)
1. Ultra Magnus
2. Optimus
3. Red Alert (deco > Swipe's)

Hard not to put Starscream on there.

And the only figure so far that I don't think lives up to the rest of the line is Megatron.
Still cool, just not WOW!

Edit: Can I add a #4? Ironhide!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:16 pm

I'd have to go with:
1: Jetfire
2: Voyager Optimus
3: Voyager Seekers

For the bottom, I really can't pick 3. Megs and Chromia are the only 2 that stand out from the rest on the bad side and as many have said, both are still pretty decent toys. I have no buyer's remorse on either one, although I did get Chromia from Hasbro Pulse when they had them up for $9.99 way back when. I would have skipped her or waited for clearance otherwise.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:19 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Top 3 for me in no particular order:

Optimus. He's a great figure, and the only negative I can think if is the weird flight stand port placement
Ratchet (Favorite character, plus I'm basing it off my experience with Ironhide).
Apeface. I know he's not out yet, but I'm a sucker for beastformers. Plus, he has the "Finally" element, and what looks to be a fun transformation.

Bottom 3:
Starscream. Not so much the molds fault, but the battle damage ruins it for me. Still excited for all the other Seekers though.
Prowl. Again, not entirely the mold's fault, just the paint. All the other repaints look great.
Shockwave. He's great. I love messing with him. But the major downside is his price. I don't mind the downscaling of leader class to voyager plus accessories. But he's still a little expensive to me. Maybe if the price dropped to $40 USD, then it'd be better, but $50 is a hard pill to swallow
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby Stargrave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:22 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
I love all these. Love ‘em, Chromia too. But my too 3 have gotta be the ones I seem to pick up the most.
1. Voyager Prime
2. Voyager Megatron
3. Galaxy Upgrade Prime

I totally hear and feel every complaint about Megatron. Mine wasn’t even perfect he had a few quirks I had to iron out but he was the first Siege figure I was really pining for and sold me on the line. It’s the best arm canon in ages, it’s in perfect scale, the expression is perfect, he’s so awesomely G1 styled. It’s one of those unexplainable things I love and play with all these a lot but those are the ones I like most and pose most.
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:48 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I still say you bag on Skyfire too much. Definitely agree about Megatron AKA "They forgot to include tabs for my neckplate" as the weakest link, though. I wouldn't say he's bad per say, but compared to the others he's only so-so.
No, Megatron isn't horrible, but he definitely missed the mark, especially when considering how good Optimus is (robot mode anyway, truck mode is just okay). As for Jetfire, maybe it seems I bag on him too much, but it was just a letdown for me how simple and seemingly unfinished he is. I mean, he has the same problem that leader RoTF Jetfire does: he's basically a robot laying down with a plane draped over him. For the price and the size, I was definitely expecting a better effort. Just my personal opinion, I'm not trying to discourage anyone from getting and enjoying him. I just couldn't. Transformed mine from bot to jet and back once, and that was it. Enthusiasm over. The only way he looked good to me was when he was in jet mode and I was looking directly down on him, and I couldn't see any robot parts, just the jet. I never cared for the Generations Leader figure, but it's superior to this one in both looks and transformation. Might have to pick one up.

Anyway, on the positive side, I didn't say this before, but with Lancer and Greenlight added, Orthia is definitely a good looking combiner. That voyager mold definitely goes better with that deluxe mold than with any others.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Stargrave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:24 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I still say you bag on Skyfire too much. Definitely agree about Megatron AKA "They forgot to include tabs for my neckplate" as the weakest link, though. I wouldn't say he's bad per say, but compared to the others he's only so-so.
No, Megatron isn't horrible, but he definitely missed the mark, especially when considering how good Optimus is (robot mode anyway, truck mode is just okay). As for Jetfire, maybe it seems I bag on him too much, but it was just a letdown for me how simple and seemingly unfinished he is. I mean, he has the same problem that leader RoTF Jetfire does: he's basically a robot laying down with a plane draped over him. For the price and the size, I was definitely expecting a better effort. Just my personal opinion, I'm not trying to discourage anyone from getting and enjoying him. I just couldn't. Transformed mine from bot to jet and back once, and that was it. Enthusiasm over. The only way he looked good to me was when he was in jet mode and I was looking directly down on him, and I couldn't see any robot parts, just the jet. I never cared for the Generations Leader figure, but it's superior to this one in both looks and transformation. Might have to pick one up.

Anyway, on the positive side, I didn't say this before, but with Lancer and Greenlight added, Orthia is definitely a good looking combiner. That voyager mold definitely goes better with that deluxe mold than with any others.

I think he’s too big and expensive. Just a bit. I think it’s pushed him into that same box that some people fit in with Shockwave not feeling quite worth it. Know what I mean? I think it would have been just as good and fun to see Jetfire in a Leader class with a base Voyager upgraded with the Veritech armor. Just thinkin’ :-?
Stargrave
Godmaster

Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Omega Supreme Promotional Video From TakaraTomy

Postby Stargrave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:19 pm

Located over on tfnd on Facebook we've discovered a new Japanese review of Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Omega Supreme by TakaraTomy designers!

This video gives a great side by side with Combiner Wars Devastator, just to get your imaginations whirling about how you'll be setting up your behemoth battle displays. There's also an awesome rundown of Omega's interactivity with the base modes from former Transformers line Titans Return. All of them, don't forget Dai Atlas! And they have his base mode nicely populated too. Just seeing this G1 Giant all stocked up with Micromasters is sure to get your wallet-a-weepin'.

Enjoy the video and as always share your views with the Seibertron crew in the forums, and stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!

Translated from the tfnd post:
"Takaratomy Official Developer push pit film
The content of this time is omega supreme, which is expected to be on sale in the fall.
Introducing the expansion of various institutions and base play, etc.
Friends who like g1 omega or like base play can't really miss it!!"

Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:31 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Geez HasTak, I'm already sold on Omega Supreme! You don't have to make me want the Titans Return leader molds to attach to him too! :lol: In all seriousness, I'm super excited for Omega to come out, though I do still wish the eyes were the original blue we had seen and not the orange that appears to be the final product. Oh well, nothin a bit of paint won't fix
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:47 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Rodimus Prime wrote:
No, Megatron isn't horrible, but he definitely missed the mark, especially when considering how good Optimus is (robot mode anyway, truck mode is just okay). As for Jetfire, maybe it seems I bag on him too much, but it was just a letdown for me how simple and seemingly unfinished he is. I mean, he has the same problem that leader RoTF Jetfire does: he's basically a robot laying down with a plane draped over him.
Okay, what even? :-? :???: :BOOM:
No. Just, no. Not even close. That is not a valid criticism of SIEGE Jetfire, because that is not even an accurate description of SIEGE Jetfire. SIEGE Jetfire's arms actually tuck away and integrate into the jet mode. SIEGE Jetfire's actual nosecone actually folds down to become the robot chest. SIEGE Jetfire's head is completely hidden away within the upper cabin. SIEGE Jetfire's legs actually collapse and transform into the engines.
How the crap does that qualify as "a robot laying down with a plane draped over him."? Seriously, how? Any way I look at it, that is such a maddeningly nonsensically mismatched description. :BOOM:

Rodimus Prime wrote:I never cared for the Generations Leader figure, but it's superior to this one in both looks and transformation. Might have to pick one up.
You, um, you sure about that? Because if you think SIEGE Jetfire has too much robot showing from below, well...
This is what T30 Jetfire looks like from below in jet mode. Robot head in plain sight, fake cockpit chest because of having the Valkyrie jet mode, legs awkwardly tucked under Silverbolt style an, arms plainly visible and the shoulders barely passing themselves off as engines. Are you sure you weren't scammed and sold one of these? Because I can definitely see that getting called "a robot laying down with a jet draped over him"

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:2) Caliburst
You mean G2 Blowpipe? :-D

Stargrave wrote:I think he’s too big and expensive. Just a bit. I think it’s pushed him into that same box that some people fit in with Shockwave not feeling quite worth it. Know what I mean? I think it would have been just as good and fun to see Jetfire in a Leader class with a base Voyager upgraded with the Veritech armor. Just thinkin’ :-?
1. Well, we basically already had that - it was called Classics Jetfire. :P
2. The price is because of the size (and the accessories), and the size itself is one of the main points. That and having a fully cartoon-accurate altmode with a solid upper cabin instead of the Valkyrie's separate boosters.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Stargrave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:58 pm

For sure but even with as big as he was in the cartoon I think the scale is just a little too inflated. He’s almost as big as Omega but Omega’s got a good justification for being so big. I think just personally he sticks out a bit with how they’ve been doing scale so far. Like I love a big Jetfire we all love a big Jetfire but this is like StarDestroyerfire.
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:19 am

I'm glad I was validated that there *was* storage in the shins, almost wish there was an elevator in one of the legs to provide transport to the raised roadway.
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:36 am

Stargrave wrote:For sure but even with as big as he was in the cartoon I think the scale is just a little too inflated. He’s almost as big as Omega but Omega’s got a good justification for being so big. I think just personally he sticks out a bit with how they’ve been doing scale so far. Like I love a big Jetfire we all love a big Jetfire but this is like StarDestroyerfire.

I distinctly recall in Fire in the Sky, the autoboots *rode* inside Jetfire's lower body.... so... yes, he's supposed to be that big, maybe even bigger? he often had to crouch to interact with other autobots. If I had one complaint about Siege Jetfire, it's that he doesn't really *crouch* i'd have loved a forward ankle tilt or *deep* knee bend to properly crouch down.

As far as top three... oh man that's rough...

1) Voyager Optimus Prime (as funky as the truck is... he's truly a marvel of posability and just *looks* right. If you have issues with his "backpack" or "arm kibble" it all slides off on mushroom pegs.

2) Ultra Magnus (and to be honest, he might even beat out Optimus). This was the Ultra Magnus I always wanted, including the inner white prime. I still think the core robot works better for Ultra Magnus than as Prime-minor on the "galaxy upgrade". I'm still miffed that IDW went with *that* version for the comics.

3) Reflector. He's just a solid fun, poseable bot. His "solo" alt mode feels like it misses the mark, but the camera is perfect. His robot mode is perfect.

Honorable Mentions: Hound and Seekers.

Worst three:

1) the carbot micro masters (I hate that their arms seem so fiddly- and it doesn't seem fair to be mad at something so tiny).

2) Prowl. He just doesn't quite feel right, between the shoulders, doors, and lack of paint. Swipe and Streak look amazing... so maybe when they roll out.

3) Soundwave/Megatron. It's a tie, because they've had better figures. Their POTP/Combiner Wars incarnations I just liked better. Meg's borrowed voyager form from Blitzwing just really worked well for him, and was a solid tank, and I even really liked the jet mode (call back to Machine Wars anyone?). The leader soundwave from Primes Trilogy may have been too big... but he really pushed all the right buttons.
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:21 am

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
No, Megatron isn't horrible, but he definitely missed the mark, especially when considering how good Optimus is (robot mode anyway, truck mode is just okay). As for Jetfire, maybe it seems I bag on him too much, but it was just a letdown for me how simple and seemingly unfinished he is. I mean, he has the same problem that leader RoTF Jetfire does: he's basically a robot laying down with a plane draped over him.
No. Just, no. Not even close. That is not a valid criticism of SIEGE Jetfire, because that is not even an accurate description of SIEGE Jetfire. SIEGE Jetfire's arms actually tuck away and integrate into the jet mode. SIEGE Jetfire's actual nosecone actually folds down to become the robot chest. SIEGE Jetfire's head is completely hidden away within the upper cabin. SIEGE Jetfire's legs actually collapse and transform into the engines.
How the crap does that qualify as "a robot laying down with a plane draped over him."? Seriously, how? Any way I look at it, that is such a maddeningly nonsensically mismatched description. :BOOM:

Rodimus Prime wrote:I never cared for the Generations Leader figure, but it's superior to this one in both looks and transformation. Might have to pick one up.
You, um, you sure about that? Because if you think SIEGE Jetfire has too much robot showing from below, well...
This is what T30 Jetfire looks like from below in jet mode. Robot head in plain sight, fake cockpit chest because of having the Valkyrie jet mode, legs awkwardly tucked under Silverbolt style an, arms plainly visible and the shoulders barely passing themselves off as engines. Are you sure you weren't scammed and sold one of these? Because I can definitely see that getting called "a robot laying down with a jet draped over him"
I'm sure.

I'll concede that comparing Siege Jetfire to RoTF Jetfire was a bit harsh. He's not as bad. But close. Looking at the underside, I see arms, shoulders, legs, knees. Look at all those gaps. Just as bad from the side view. On an $80 Commander Class figure it is unacceptable to have these errors in engineering. There should have been panels to cover them up, or at least have the transformation fill them in. Because of the difference in size, the gaps are more prominent in Siege Jetfire than Generations Jetfire. That figure is by no means close to perfect, which is why I haven't bought it yet, but it looks better than this. I bought the Siege figure even after watching reviews, because the robot mode looked good on screen. In hand? Not as good. Not bad, but not as good. Too bland. And yes, I know there are places such as Reprolabels that can help with that. But again, for $80, it shouldn't need it. Because then it becomes a $100 figure, or more. Bottom line for me (and again, this is just my opinion, I'm not stating facts so don't have an aneurysm) this is a disappointment for the money spent and the size and space it occupies. I mean, this is halfway to a Titan-sized figure, and it looks like someone enlarged a deluxe figure.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

Postby Deadput » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:22 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Jetfire was a really big guy, I know scale wasn't exactly consistent with the Cartoon but at the very least Jetfire was always much bigger then everyone else.

He could fit many Autobots in his vehicle mode, so there was mass shifting to some extent but he towered over everyone who wasn't a Combiner or Omega Supreme/Skylinx

Since Siege is a G1 Cartoon inspired line it only makes sense, plus we have already have had Leader Jetfires and Jetfires of many different sizes in the past.

I also really appreciate that Jetfire can serve as a dropship for other figures, a genius idea I'd like to see more of.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:24 am

For some reason I couldn't attach these to the previous post.
Attachments
IMG_20190724_025721.jpg
IMG_20190724_025801.jpg
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

Postby FellintoOblivion » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:41 am

Are Apeface, Spinster, Crosshairs and Astrotrain going to be released at retail or are they online exclusives?
Looking for the Megatron gun (or just the stock) that came with 20th anniversary MP Optimus Prime.
FellintoOblivion
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:18 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
FellintoOblivion wrote:Are Apeface, Spinster, Crosshairs and Astrotrain going to be released at retail or are they online exclusives?

They should be available at retail :)

Thanks for the lists guys! Think I'll give it another day or so then tally up the totals. Will also ask at years end to see if anyone's feelings changed or if Wave 5 beat the rest into submission ;)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:24 am

ZeroWolf wrote:
FellintoOblivion wrote:Are Apeface, Spinster, Crosshairs and Astrotrain going to be released at retail or are they online exclusives?

They should be available at retail :)

Thanks for the lists guys! Think I'll give it another day or so then tally up the totals. Will also ask at years end to see if anyone's feelings changed or if Wave 5 beat the rest into submission ;)

Apeface and Spinister are kind of blowing my mind
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:30 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:

I'm sure.

I'll concede that comparing Siege Jetfire to RoTF Jetfire was a bit harsh. He's not as bad. But close. Looking at the underside, I see arms, shoulders, legs, knees. Look at all those gaps. Just as bad from the side view. On an $80 Commander Class figure it is unacceptable to have these errors in engineering. There should have been panels to cover them up, or at least have the transformation fill them in. Because of the difference in size, the gaps are more prominent in Siege Jetfire than Generations Jetfire. That figure is by no means close to perfect, which is why I haven't bought it yet, but it looks better than this. I bought the Siege figure even after watching reviews, because the robot mode looked good on screen. In hand? Not as good. Not bad, but not as good. Too bland. And yes, I know there are places such as Reprolabels that can help with that. But again, for $80, it shouldn't need it. Because then it becomes a $100 figure, or more. Bottom line for me (and again, this is just my opinion, I'm not stating facts so don't have an aneurysm) this is a disappointment for the money spent and the size and space it occupies. I mean, this is halfway to a Titan-sized figure, and it looks like someone enlarged a deluxe figure.

I can agree with you the transformation is pretty straight forward, but I'd argue none of the Titan's were mindblowing in their transformations either, possibly with the exception of Devastator (and that's mostly *combiner*).

I get what you're saying about the gaps looking directly under it, but I don't really see it from the sides. I do agree with you on him being *too big* and it's not in the sense that he's *out of scale* so much as in *where do I put him?!*

I think a lot of the bland-ness is because he's cast in white plastic. It's the same issue I have with the Rainmakers... A little wash/dry brush over them would really make the details pop... sadly... i have ZERO experience in that technique.

I know not everyone has the same incomes and definately a lot more people have more expenses than *I* do (kids and what not- i don't have any) but the arguements over Shockwave being *leader prices* I just don't get that squabling. Jetfire I kind understand a bit more at $80. But I wouldn't write the commander class off yet. Curious to see what the next offering is. But I don't think it will be *mind blowingly complex* just because it's big. I think Hasbro has honed in on the "simple but satisfying" tranformation. Heck, Sideswipe is a simplified version of his MP design.
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:41 am

Deadput wrote:Jetfire was a really big guy, I know scale wasn't exactly consistent with the Cartoon but at the very least Jetfire was always much bigger then everyone else.

He could fit many Autobots in his vehicle mode, so there was mass shifting to some extent but he towered over everyone who wasn't a Combiner or Omega Supreme/Skylinx

Since Siege is a G1 Cartoon inspired line it only makes sense, plus we have already have had Leader Jetfires and Jetfires of many different sizes in the past.

I also really appreciate that Jetfire can serve as a dropship for other figures, a genius idea I'd like to see more of.

I do almost wish he had a full cargo bay (in his legs?) for the micromasters like the old micromaster combiner shuttle. http://www.transformerland.com/wiki/toy-info/transformers-g1-micromasters-battlefield-headquarters-with-full-barrel-and-overflow/3500/
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Dr. Caelus » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:51 am

SpikeyTigertron wrote:I do agree with you on him being *too big* and it's not in the sense that he's *out of scale* so much as in *where do I put him?!*

How much does he weigh?

I think a lot of the bland-ness is because he's cast in white plastic. It's the same issue I have with the Rainmakers... A little wash/dry brush over them would really make the details pop... sadly... i have ZERO experience in that technique.

It's not difficult, but it's easy to over do it.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby no-one » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:45 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:[img]GapFire1.jpg[/img]
[img]GapFire2.jpg[/img]
Well that is not a good look. What surprises me the most is the alt mode thigh gap. :shock: The bottom view doesn't bother me as I expect a mess with jetformers, but the side just seems a little sloppy. Making it easier to skip this guy.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 4C 0224IM257 (CA) Burnham + Reber"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Golden (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Zeck (W) Hama 231208Z"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS Vol 01 TP Image Comics 2024 1223IM247 TPB (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS Vol 01 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 2E 1223IM263 (CA) Dragotta"
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #3 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Trimpe 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 1D 1123IM200 (CA) Epting"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 1B (CA) Liefeld 231208D"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM893 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr H 1:250 Image Comics 2023 1H GI JOE 1123IM822 (CA) Mack 231222E"
DUKE #1 Cvr H 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 4D 0224IM258 (CA) Clarke"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JUN230375 3A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 3E 0124IM242 (CA) Kerschl"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1A 0623IM807 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON