Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:26 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
SgtNateV wrote:I've heard the running change also has a better chest hinge like the other Siege Seekers

That would make double-dipping a little more tempting. I noticed that the chest hinge on Red Wing was definitely a tighter, more secure fit, and it only popped off when I had something aligned incorrectly and tried to force the chest flush. I guess that's the reason Takara and Hasbro didn't design it with a pin.

Supposedly they initially did, but with the prospect of ill-applied force breaking that part they removed the pin, without adjusting the tolerances (metal on plastic vs. plastic on plastic).

So, brutes like me breaking their toys are why we can't have nice things? :lol:
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:40 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Vic Zanzibar wrote:Found the Rainmakers. At the Sunset Boulevard store in Columbia, SC if anyone is in my area. They now have one left.

Still nothing in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, but some of the Targets have reset their Transformers sections at least. The tag for the Seeker 3-Pack is on said shelves, but no product is available. The listing online keeps going in and out of stock so fast that, even with email notifications from Target, I can't get one ordered even two minutes later.

Oddly enough, I did just spot the Micromaster 10-Pack at a Target earlier today. They had at least two or three of them. No Rainmakers, though. It's like they haven't even been delivered to the Midwest yet.

Near as I can tell, they're putting out shelf labels at every target, but only a couple of stores are gonna stock it, no, I don't understand the logic :HEADHURTS:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Skritz » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:16 pm

I got the impression IDW fanboys will hate what I plan to do with a few Rungs. :twisted:
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Randomhero » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:37 pm

The first two Seacons went up for preorder but bbts took them down now. I managed to order them. They’re still in my orders made
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:03 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Vic Zanzibar wrote:Found the Rainmakers. At the Sunset Boulevard store in Columbia, SC if anyone is in my area. They now have one left.

Still nothing in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, but some of the Targets have reset their Transformers sections at least. The tag for the Seeker 3-Pack is on said shelves, but no product is available. The listing online keeps going in and out of stock so fast that, even with email notifications from Target, I can't get one ordered even two minutes later.

Oddly enough, I did just spot the Micromaster 10-Pack at a Target earlier today. They had at least two or three of them. No Rainmakers, though. It's like they haven't even been delivered to the Midwest yet.

Near as I can tell, they're putting out shelf labels at every target, but only a couple of stores are gonna stock it, no, I don't understand the logic :HEADHURTS:

I have the opposite problem here (Nebraska). Each of my Targets have had ONE Rainmaker set each, but no sign of Micromasters other than the price tag.

I'm curious, though, do you get Battlemasters properly stocked where you are in the Midwest? We just keep getting Wave 1 Battlemasters over and over and over again. And then again after that.
THINGS I WILL NEVER "GET OVER":
- Misassembly of TFCC Bludgeon, G2 Onslaught and Pyra Magna
- Siege Chromia's lack of combiner port
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:19 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Brickseek still tells me there are no seeker sets at any of my local targets. And online they come in stock at 3am and are gone by 6am, ugh!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1548
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Nemesis Destron » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:20 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
I did go by a local Target and did see the tag for the sought after seekers set but obviously no seekers.

I will have to pick up 2 of that ol' boy Bluestreak! I need the other so he can share those proper looking wheels with his brother Prowl...ahhhh yeah! 8-) :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:56 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Skritz wrote:I got the impression IDW fanboys will hate what I plan to do with a few Rungs. :twisted:

I'm both nervous, and intrigued :lol: Any chance you'll share with the class early? Or do we have to wait till you have them in hand? :lol:
Sentinel_Primal
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: In Package Images of New Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Rung, Singe, Direct Hit, Power Punch

Postby Microbot » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:42 pm

Stargrave wrote:Just in from In Demand Toys on Facebook are in package images of the upcoming Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battlemaster and Micromaster assortment including Rung, Singe, and Direct Hit with his Micromaster combiner partner Power Punch!

With this assortment you can torch your enemies with Singe, quadra-rocket blast your opponents to pieces with Direct Hit and Power Punch, and seriously de-escalate any intense conflict through conversation and understanding with the help of Rung. It's his eyebrows, so disarming. That should cover you in just about any scenario a Cybertronian battlefield could present.

Will these be helping you round out the first chapter of the War for Cybertron Battlemaster saga or will you pass on them? Be sure to share your views with the Seibertron crew in the forums and as always stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!

WHEN these will be available? And where? thanks!
Microbot
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
These will be available wherever you get your toys, in december.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 3192
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Skritz » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:25 pm

Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Skritz wrote:I got the impression IDW fanboys will hate what I plan to do with a few Rungs. :twisted:

I'm both nervous, and intrigued :lol: Any chance you'll share with the class early? Or do we have to wait till you have them in hand? :lol:

His face is getting scrubbed and then smoothed out with putty (or something). Then he's getting a full paint of silver (and maybe some blue) and they will become protoforms who transform into stasis pods.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:28 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Skritz wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:

His face is getting scrubbed and then smoothed out with putty (or something). Then he's getting a full paint of silver (and maybe some blue) and they will become protoforms who transform into stasis pods.
Actually sounds like a neat idea for a retool that Hasbro should do but won't because "Beast Wars = Not G1".
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 385
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Video Review of Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet

Postby Stargrave » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:32 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
That's right folks thanks to our fellow Seibertronian Chuckdawg1999 we have a video of the much anticipated War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet! Fans have been abuzz over this redux of the Siege Ironhide mold with his clever medbay mode and head crest which may be spot on for some, or completely wrong for others. Like him or love him most fans agree that Ratchet is one of the classic G1 pantheon and is a welcome addition to the Siege roster. Plus with all the battle damage deco's and these Weaponizers exploding all over the place it's about time we get someone on the battlefield who knows his way around a box of bandages.

Is your shelf ready for the original Transformers 'doc'? Who's the first Micromaster in your collection to visit his medbay mode? Let us know in the forums and as always stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!

From Chuckdawg1999's post:
"The Doctor is in the HOUSE! Siege Ratchet is fantastic G1 inspired update to the classic character. Retooled from Ironhide Ratchet features a few new accessories including a wrench! Set to be a Walgreens exclusive this is definitely worth the pick-up."
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Skritz » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:39 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Skritz wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:

Actually sounds like a neat idea for a retool that Hasbro should do but won't because "Beast Wars = Not G1".

I didn't like Rung as a character (in fact I **** hate him and who he turned out to be in IDW2005!) but his battlemaster toy immediately caught my eyes due to its completely unique tooling, what with his flip out back part being the rear end of his 'gun' and his legs being the barrels. This left me wondering what to do because the tooling looked like a lot of fun but I didn't like Rung. Taking a look at his body, I noticed how slim and simplistic he looked, even almost androgynous. He also has this big circle on his body which reminded me of this:

Thus I thought he'd look great as a protoform, in other words an infant and unformed Transformers whose body has not grown into its fully completed form. Battlemasters are also super small (only Micromasters are smaller in the current line) which also fitted with their depiction in TFA and Prime:

At first I wanted to get rid of his backpack but I think it could work as a stasis pod part.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:39 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

I have the opposite problem here (Nebraska). Each of my Targets have had ONE Rainmaker set each, but no sign of Micromasters other than the price tag.

I'm curious, though, do you get Battlemasters properly stocked where you are in the Midwest? We just keep getting Wave 1 Battlemasters over and over and over again. And then again after that.

Don't worry, you're not alone, lots and lots of wave 1 battlemasters everywhere except a meijer in one city nearby - they got wave 2 and then set them all to clearance :HEADHURTS:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Skritz » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:42 pm

My local Wal Mart and TRU are still stuck in Wave 1 except for some Battlemasters and, sometimes, an odd deluxe popping up.
Skritz
Gestalt

Best Look Yet at Transfomers Siege Spinister, Rung, Rumble and Ratbat with new Stock Images

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:49 pm

Fellow Sibertronian Cyberpath told us of new images for upcoming highly anticipated Transformers Siege toys. One good thing of brand unification is that now fans outside Japan can benefit from Takara's stock photos for toys they will find at retail. These photos were found on Takara Tomy Mall.

Below you will find images for SG-40 Siege Battle Master Rung, SG-41 Siege Rumble and Ratbat (remember, Rumble is the Red one) and SG-42 Siege Deluxe Spinister. The Spinister images are particularly cool since we get a full view of the character from the front and back, making him look really clean. And look, no hollow forearms. All of these are due for mass retail (so wherever you get your toys) in December to finish off the year and provide more Siege toys for the holiday season. We also posted in package images of some of these toys here.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:00 pm

Skritz wrote:My local Wal Mart and TRU are still stuck in Wave 1 except for some Battlemasters and, sometimes, an odd deluxe popping up.

Same with my neck of the woods, Canada really **** the bed when it comes to Siege. TRU is way behind. I know Americans may think our stocked shelves look fun, but its easy to have full shelves when its old product no one in interested in buying.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Skritz » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:07 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Skritz wrote:My local Wal Mart and TRU are still stuck in Wave 1 except for some Battlemasters and, sometimes, an odd deluxe popping up.

Same with my neck of the woods, Canada really **** the bed when it comes to Siege. TRU is way behind. I know Americans may think our stocked shelves look fun, but its easy to have full shelves when its old product no one in interested in buying.

Titans Return and POTP were slightly quicker but Siege is the king of shelf-warming anything that isn't Optimus and Megatron.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:08 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
If you are searching Walmart for Jetfire, don't just limit your search to the Transformers section.

One of my Walmart's had them in the Jurassic park section.

Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+

Postby Skritz » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:09 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:If you are searching Walmart for Jetfire, don't just limit your search to the Transformers section.

Well, didn't he technically crash on prehistoric Earth in the G1 toon? :lol:
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:13 pm

Skritz wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Titans Return and POTP were slightly quicker but Siege is the king of shelf-warming anything that isn't Optimus and Megatron.

Oh man, my TRUs have seas of Megatrons. Only Optimus figures are moving.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Flashwave » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:04 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
How did you find Ratchet on Ebay? I have been watching for a while and all I can find are the silly TCG Cards
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby Nemesis Destron » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:42 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Skritz wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:If you are searching Walmart for Jetfire, don't just limit your search to the Transformers section.

Well, didn't he technically crash on prehistoric Earth in the G1 toon? :lol:

Zing!!! :)) :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby cloudballoon » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:45 pm

william-james88 wrote:Oh man, my TRUs have seas of Megatrons. Only Optimus figures are moving.

In my neck of the wood (Markham, Ontario). The selfwarming figures are Megatron, Skytread, Shockwave in Wave 1, Wave 2 is only slowly starting to appear more regularly but I see many Chromia with no other bots next to the fembot. I got my Starscream a month ago and I still haven't found any Soundwave. It's really tough this year to hunt for TF. I used to be able to get 90% of my TF at Toys R Us, and often on sale. This year, maybe 25-30% comes from TRU. I have to get it at Walmart, I don't see the figures at TRU for me to do returns after 90 days!
cloudballoon
Minibot

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
Twincast / Podcast #280:
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Slipstream w Sonic Swirl" on EBAY
Buy "1980's Vintage Takara Transformers Original Constructions Scrapper G1 & G2" on EBAY
Buy "??? NIB Transformers Cyberverse Slipstream ???" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 2 Lasercycles Ninja Road Pig MOC nuevo 1994 Hasbro rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Thundercracker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers/G.I. Joe #2 - Dreamwave - Jae Lee art - Snakeyes cover" on EBAY
Buy "IRONHIDE Transformers - Generations War for Cybertron Siege - Deluxe Class" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Slingshot & Road Pig Tech Spec Cards G2 superion generation two" on EBAY