This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Stargrave » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:45 am

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
So that’s their combined mode before Teletran-1 opted for them to become a...camera :lol:
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:23 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Stargrave wrote:So that’s their combined mode before Teletran-1 opted for them to become a...camera :lol:

It deemed them too powerful as is :lol:
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

First Video Review for Transformers Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme

Postby william-james88 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:28 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Transformers Siege Omega Supreme shipped from Toysrus.ca for those who preordered it back when it was available (it has long since been sold out). That means some canucks have it and thus it was only a matter of time before a review came along. Below you will find the first video review for this titan class figure. The review is by DCompose.
Release dates are not consistent throughout online retailers in the US, with Amazon saying October 4th, for instance. Could this be the best partsforming Transformer toy of all time? Let us know what you think of the figure and if you will jump on him right away or not. If you do want him, he is still available for preorder at several online retailers (like Amazon) for $159.99 USD.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:32 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
michaeltron wrote:I received my Siege Omega Supreme from Toys R US (Canada) in the mail today!! The box is big.

Truly Awesome!, However I'd imagine the box is the same size as the other Titan Class Boxes?
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:36 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
That's disappointing that they kept that orange-y light piping for the eyes. I guess I'll need to figure out the best blue to paint them over with
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:51 am

So has anyone who ordered Mirage or Impactor from Amazon back when they indicated it would be released September 1st, and delivered Sept. 5th received any type of updates from Amazon yet?

Mine still says arriving tomorrow by 8pm, but hasn't actually shipped yet. I'm getting curious on what will actually arrive first this week or next, Mirage from Amazon, the SDCC Refracktor set from Pulse, the SDCC botbot set from Pulse or Zetar from Pulse next week. As long as they all arrive by Sept. 12th, I'll be a very happy b-day boy. Of course the flip side is if they arrive before Sept. 12, I still won't be able to enjoy them until then, so I guess no rush.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:59 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
TF-fan kev777 wrote:So has anyone who ordered Mirage or Impactor from Amazon back when they indicated it would be released September 1st, and delivered Sept. 5th received any type of updates from Amazon yet?

Mine still says arriving tomorrow by 8pm, but hasn't actually shipped yet. I'm getting curious on what will actually arrive first this week or next, Mirage from Amazon, the SDCC Refracktor set from Pulse, the SDCC botbot set from Pulse or Zetar from Pulse next week. As long as they all arrive by Sept. 12th, I'll be a very happy b-day boy. Of course the flip side is if they arrive before Sept. 12, I still won't be able to enjoy them until then, so I guess no rush.

Mirage and Impactor haven't shipped yet and some people have gotten emails saying the figures are delayed. Thus far this year Amazon hasn't gotten anything in stock that wasn't first seen at retail.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:09 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Thus far this year Amazon hasn't gotten anything in stock that wasn't first seen at retail.

Amazon was shipping Siege Jetfire one whole month before it was found at retail.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:12 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
TF-fan kev777 wrote:So has anyone who ordered Mirage or Impactor from Amazon back when they indicated it would be released September 1st, and delivered Sept. 5th received any type of updates from Amazon yet?

I have Prime, and while i did not order the Mirage/Impactor/Aragon set, the release date I've always seen was 10/15/19...??

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... way&sr=8-1
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:22 pm

o.supreme wrote:

I have Prime, and while i did not order the Mirage/Impactor/Aragon set, the release date I've always seen was 10/15/19...??

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... way&sr=8-1

Pretty sure they are talking about the individual release of those characters.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:22 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
I noticed that Pulse has Impactor and Mirage as 10/1/19 availability. Amazon had 9/1. I'm guessing Pulse is correct and Amazon had the incorrect date. My Impactor still says it'll be delivered tomorrow, but I really doubt it. Don't even get me started on the Black Series Palpatine stuff with Amazon. :-x
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Thus far this year Amazon hasn't gotten anything in stock that wasn't first seen at retail.

Amazon was shipping Siege Jetfire one whole month before it was found at retail.

You're absolutely correct, I forgot about that one.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10

Postby Lore Keeper » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:06 pm

I'm in the same boat with Mirage and Impactor. Based on past experiences, I would guess Amazon has yet to update the listings to the new ship date. Of course, I'm happy to be wrong about that. :D
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby RustedCross » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Got a message from Amazon stating both toys were delayed.
No new estimate.
"Waspinator find spider-bot and tear him a new waste-disposal unit!"
-- Waspinator, "Other Voices"

RustedCross
Micromaster

Postby Stargrave » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:40 pm

Jetfire’s blast effects make awesome laser swords
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:59 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Mirage and Impactor haven't shipped yet and some people have gotten emails saying the figures are delayed. Thus far this year Amazon hasn't gotten anything in stock that wasn't first seen at retail.

Except for Voyager Thundercracker, they had him for pre-order due August 1st, received mine the 5th or 6th.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby triKlops » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:22 pm

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
My Mirage was in process for delivery this AM until a couple hours ago when i got a delayed shipment email for 10/4.

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:49 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
triKlops wrote:My Mirage was in process for delivery this AM until a couple hours ago when i got a delayed shipment email for 10/4.

I'm not surprised, I wasn't expecting Amazon to stick to that September date, I was expecting them to come in october
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Stargrave » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:16 pm

I just read somewhere that Nova Storm is canonically female :-D I don’t even know if that’s true but with no Slipstream (yet) I find this an invigorating little touch for the Seekers. There’s so many cool Seekers to expand upon now, more than they were before that is. I didn’t even know about Nacelle until recently now I’d really like to see that color scheme on that awesome Siege mold. Red Wing is new new to me too I’m loving all these variations and obscure pulls.
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:23 pm

It's based on the newly revealed card for the TCG
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:24 pm

Note the "she" on the robot mode side of the card.
https://twitter.com/TransformersTCG/sta ... 59552?s=19
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Randomhero » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:04 pm

Watching the video of Omega has kinda killed my excitement for him. I don’t know why but finally seeing him in hand has really deflated me wanting him. I really wish I could explain why but I can’t. I watch it and just said “oh, so that’s how he transforms. Okay...” I don’t know what I was expecting but I guess I was expecting more than just he sits down and you remove his arms and chest. First time I’ve kinda just been “meh” with a Titan. Hopefully my mood changes when I get one
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Emerje » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:21 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
The Refraktor 3 pack is now shipping from Hasbro Pulse. Got an email from FedEx telling me I had something coming from Hasbro Pulse and checking my account (I really wish there was an easy way to sort orders) I see Refraktor is listed as paid unfulfilled. FedEx says it'll be here Friday!

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:00 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Emerje wrote:The Refraktor 3 pack is now shipping from Hasbro Pulse. Got an email from FedEx telling me I had something coming from Hasbro Pulse and checking my account (I really wish there was an easy way to sort orders) I see Refraktor is listed as paid unfulfilled. FedEx says it'll be here Friday!

Emerje

Got the same email, but from pulse, not fedex. Reflector should be here tomorrow.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby mordhelm » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:25 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Got my ship notice for Refraktor as well. My excitement was tempered by the fact that it is fedex shipping it. So delivery dates mean nothing, addresses mean who knows what, and if you overnight it means "whenever we feel like it".

Fedex has just absolutely sucked for me lately, at least for anything time sensitive.
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 FEB231492 2B (CA) Sherman"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #4 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210648 (CA) Yu 230227A"
NEW!
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230474 1B (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #10 var ESB Marvel Comics 2021 JAN210714 (CA) Sprouse"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DARTH VADER #24 var Choose Your Destiny Marvel Comics 2022 APR221040"
Star Wars DARTH VA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr E Dynamite Comics Disney FEB230516 5E (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #16 Marvel Comics 2021 SEP211021 (CA) Pichelli (W) Wong"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK HOLO-WEEN #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 AUG231399 3A (CA) Francavilla"
STAR TREK HOLO-WEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #26 var Marvel Comics 2022 JUN221064 (CA) Laming"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #5 var BHM Marvel Comics 2023 AUG229009 (CA) Manhanini"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DARTH VADER #31 var Marvel Comics 2023 NOV221026 (CA) Yu"
Star Wars DARTH VA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars CRIMSON REIGN #4 Knights Dawn Marvel Comics 2022 FEB221038 (CA)Rahzzah"
Star Wars CRIMSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ENDLESS SUMMER Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 JUN231424 (CA) Lawrence"
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 NOV221603 4B (CA) To (W) Kelly + Lanzing"
STAR TREK #4 Cvr B ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON