Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:34 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Flashwave wrote:Amazon delivered my Mirage today. I am really excited with him. The Bot mode is awesome, I love his blocky but streamlined proportiin, I think he has one of the best weapons loadouts in mainline Siege with a really cool Rocket Launcher, although I do wish it had an articulated handle and could aim up, I like the Transformation and how all the wheels and stuff flip flop places, and despite the caveat that it is a really sucky race car, I like the car mode. To me, it has a lot more in common with a Dragster than the F1 Racer he id trying to mimic, and I almost wish they went more into that motif knowing the comptomises made to the car, but they woulda been lambasted for that too so its a lose-lose. The transparent legs are a thing, buts not overly noticablr bring such a dark colorso I like it.

May I ask when you ordered yours?
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 211
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Flashwave » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Amazon delivered my Mirage today. I am really excited with him. The Bot mode is awesome, I love his blocky but streamlined proportiin, I think he has one of the best weapons loadouts in mainline Siege with a really cool Rocket Launcher, although I do wish it had an articulated handle and could aim up, I like the Transformation and how all the wheels and stuff flip flop places, and despite the caveat that it is a really sucky race car, I like the car mode. To me, it has a lot more in common with a Dragster than the F1 Racer he id trying to mimic, and I almost wish they went more into that motif knowing the comptomises made to the car, but they woulda been lambasted for that too so its a lose-lose. The transparent legs are a thing, buts not overly noticablr bring such a dark colorso I like it.

Long time ago, galaxy far far away?

*checks his order history*

Feb 16 preorder. Is this a new thing? Has he not hit mass circulation yet? Should I be taking pictures and sending it into nees? I bever know when I have sonething early, I am always so far behind usually
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 6
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby triKlops » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:46 pm

Motto: "New England Transformers Collectors Group member"
Got Barricade in Friday, Mirage in today. Both from Amazon; Barricade ordered recently, Mirage ordered months ago.

Looking for Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock. Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby Flashwave » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:50 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
triKlops wrote:Got Barricade in Friday, Mirage in today. Both from Amazon; Barricade ordered recently, Mirage ordered months ago.

Aww, I missed him? *Backorders Barricade*

I guess I should mention Walmart shipped me Bluestreak as well though, so I got A Datson this weekend.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:03 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Flashwave wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Long time ago, galaxy far far away?

*checks his order history*

Feb 16 preorder. Is this a new thing? Has he not hit mass circulation yet? Should I be taking pictures and sending it into nees? I bever know when I have sonething early, I am always so far behind usually

He's slowly starting to arrive along with Barricade and Impactor, both online and in stores. Of course, depending on what each store has backlogged it may be while before saturation.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 240
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Sideswipe G-Win » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:04 am

Is anyone else unhappy that the Cybertronian look was just dropped in favour of Earth modes? I'm all G1 and I love the new reveals for Earthrise, but I'm really bummed out that most of the G1 Autobot roster won't be finished in the Cybetronian forms. Has there been any word on this from Hasbro? (I'm new, so please no flame-blasts for my not being up to date!) :)
“Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.” Lao-Tzu
Sideswipe G-Win
Mini-Con
Buy from Sideswipe G-Win on eBay

Unboxing gallery of WFC SIEGE Astrotrain, Apeface, Crosshairs, Spinister, Rung, Singe & Micromasters

Postby Seibertron » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:34 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
This past week at New York Comic-Con, Hasbro had an unboxing event for the remaining Transformers War for Cybertron SIEGE products for Fall 2019. Seibertron.com attended the event and we are now able to share the pictures with all of you. The figures we got to unbox were Leader Class Astrotrain, Voyager Class Apeface, Deluxe Class Spinister and Crosshairs, Battle Masters Rung and Singe, and Micromasters Rumble, Ratbat, Direct-Hit and Power Punch. Some of the highlights are below. You can check out the full gallery of 200 images from the unboxing event in our NYCC 2019 event gallery section or by clicking on any of the images below.

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3413
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Emerje » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:56 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sideswipe G-Win wrote:Is anyone else unhappy that the Cybertronian look was just dropped in favour of Earth modes? I'm all G1 and I love the new reveals for Earthrise, but I'm really bummed out that most of the G1 Autobot roster won't be finished in the Cybetronian forms. Has there been any word on this from Hasbro? (I'm new, so please no flame-blasts for my not being up to date!) :)

The way things are going I'm guessing the third part will be movie based or later meaning a return to Cybertronian/futuristic alt modes. Whether they did Earthrise now or as the third part with some planet hopping in between they were always going to do Earth based line as part of the trilogy. And really, was anyone expecting mini Masterpieces? I'm very happy with the progression of War for Cybertron.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 118
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:54 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Sideswipe G-Win wrote:Is anyone else unhappy that the Cybertronian look was just dropped in favour of Earth modes? I'm all G1 and I love the new reveals for Earthrise, but I'm really bummed out that most of the G1 Autobot roster won't be finished in the Cybetronian forms. Has there been any word on this from Hasbro? (I'm new, so please no flame-blasts for my not being up to date!) :)

Nope. I’m super happy. The couple of Seige figures I actually kept for myself are now getting tossed to my kids. I cared very little for siege, and Earthrise is like a breath of fresh air.

That said, if the siege line sold well for Hasbro, I wouldn’t be surprised to see some more of these cybertronian forms showing up later on. Only time will tell, but Hasbro loves money far more than they love consistency.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 23
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Lore Keeper » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:03 am

Emerje wrote:

The way things are going I'm guessing the third part will be movie based or later meaning a return to Cybertronian/futuristic alt modes. Whether they did Earthrise now or as the third part with some planet hopping in between they were always going to do Earth based line as part of the trilogy. And really, was anyone expecting mini Masterpieces? I'm very happy with the progression of War for Cybertron.

Emerje

I'm kind of torn on the reveal. The Earthrise figures are phenomenal, but I was expecting the War for Cybertron trilogy to actually take place (at least mostly) on cybertron, during the civil war. I was looking forward to seeing the war more fleshed out and getting those Cybertronian modes everyone was expecting (like Bumblebee's). I also worry that with ER being so staunchly G1 in theme, we won't be getting any more nods to other continuities like Galaxy Upgrade Prime. So, I don't dislike Earthrise in any way, just wish we got more of something different.
Lore Keeper
Combiner
News Credits: 1

Postby emlit » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:17 am

Motto: "I’ve already calculated your next three actions - save us some time and yield."
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle

I’ve mentioned it numerous times before, so many are probably tired of me discussing it - but since you brought it up, yes, I was very disappointed when I found out Earthrise would include yet more 80’s-inspired designs. I was hoping the entire trilogy would include Cybertronian alt modes. I think there is a wealth of opportunity there which needs further exploration.
emlit
Micromaster
Alt Mode: F-XX Sixth-gen Fighter
Skill: 8

Postby Randomhero » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:31 am

Not really. Feels more like siege was the first episode of the cartoon. Earthrise is the rest of season one and two and part three will be released around the time Unicron is put out and I’m wagering that’s gonna be a heavy season three

Hasbro never said once that intended to do everyone from 84 in siege and I hate to break it to everyone but they’re not going to get everyone else in Earthrise and part three. They will probably complete the 84 cast because there’s only a few left not including all the minibots but dont expect they’re gonna complete casts like 1985. They did 98% of the Decepticons in one line which is great but fairly easy when the Decepticons were half the size the autobots
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby gothsaurus » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:41 am

Yeah, I'm definitely disappointed that it appears to have switched focus to Earth without doing all of the heavy-hitters from the cast. BUT I'm hoping — like with combiners and headmasters — that there will still be some peppered in as the trilogy continues.

While I am excited at how good these earth modes look, it's a tragic missed opportunity that Hasbro apparently skipped the Cybertron modes for Wheeljack, Jazz and Bee. I'm holding out hopes these may show up in a box set or Pulse exclusive or such. (MTMTE box set with conductor rods accessories anyone??)
Seriously — Aside from the tetrajets, those seems like the entire reason you would do a line of Cybertronian vehicles. Everything else would be just icing.

Now I'll be hoping for "mini-masterpieces" for all the major players, though these second season guys are VERY welcome to me. (Not to mention obscure mail order characters. Bravo.) Honestly, anything from the Diaclone toy line being done justice is absolute tops.

Also, the way they are including accessories to give nods to specific episodes — like the skis and blaster for Cliffjumper — is very well thought out. Props.

The playability of blast effects, ramps (for Hoist), and modular accessories — absolutely dynamite. Hasbro is on its A-game.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:28 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Any reason why they're using EU packaging for the unboxing (no tm and warning in 26 languages!)?

And I found something interesting: the product codes for the Battle Masters and Apeface are in the same region as the Earthrise Wave 1 codes E71**, while the rest are past that with E82**. Pulled up maybe?
Last edited by JelZe GoldRabbit on Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 240
Strength: 5
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Seibertron » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:34 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Any reason why they're using EU packaging for the unboxing (no tm and warning in 26 languages!)?

It is my understanding that will be the standard going forward.

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3413
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:57 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon

Absolutely. Other than the SIEGE Tetrajets, the Original WFC line (parallel with the games) is exactly what this one should have been. Which only now serves to highlight the massive shortcomings of SIEGE in general.

They purposely skipped out the Autobots that had Real Cybertronian modes from the Sunbow pilot, so they could just flog "futuristic cars" instead. Pure laziness from the design team. The half hearted attempt at a Cybertronian Autobot line have been scrapped altogether now, in favour of more 80's visual relics.

The "Flier" Decepticons, Micro/Battlemasters and Weaponisers were the only really authentic part of this entire line. I'd include Jetfire and Omega Supreme in that but they aren't purposely SIEGE designs, in as much as original figure updates that could have existed in any line.
AllNewSuperRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:47 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Any reason why they're using EU packaging for the unboxing (no tm and warning in 26 languages!)?

And I found something interesting: the product codes for the Battle Masters and Apeface are in the same region as the Earthrise Wave 1 codes E71**, while the rest are past that with E82**. Pulled up maybe?

Thats what I thought when we learnt that Astrotrain was being repackaged in Earthrise wave 1 as well as Siege
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
News Credits: 332

Postby Cobotron » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:34 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword

Finished what will be my Siege Seeker Squadron by picking up Thundercracker over the weekend.
I'm lovin' this crew!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
Site Moderator
News Credits: 37
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:29 pm

Sideswipe G-Win wrote:Is anyone else unhappy that the Cybertronian look was just dropped in favour of Earth modes

Not really because I feel those werent really cybertronian anyway. Like Hound, Megatron, Prowl and Sideswipe. They look the same as earth modes for vehicles not wanting to represent a specific brand (though Sideswipe isnt fooling anyone).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Admin
News Credits: 2544
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby emlit » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:10 pm

Motto: "I’ve already calculated your next three actions - save us some time and yield."
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:

Absolutely. Other than the SIEGE Tetrajets, the Original WFC line (parallel with the games) is exactly what this one should have been. Which only now serves to highlight the massive shortcomings of SIEGE in general.

They purposely skipped out the Autobots that had Real Cybertronian modes from the Sunbow pilot, so they could just flog "futuristic cars" instead. Pure laziness from the design team. The half hearted attempt at a Cybertronian Autobot line have been scrapped altogether now, in favour of more 80's visual relics.

The "Flier" Decepticons, Micro/Battlemasters and Weaponisers were the only really authentic part of this entire line. I'd include Jetfire and Omega Supreme in that but they aren't purposely SIEGE designs, in as much as original figure updates that could have existed in any line.

Futuristic cars are fine by me. I love the molds for Sideswipe, Prowl, Hound, and Ironhide (as well as the subsequent redecos), whether or not one considers them Cybertronian style (i.e., hovercars). I don’t think Mirage qualifies, but I was hoping for a complete set of the original Autobot team with updated/stylized/non-80s vehicle modes. Hasbro, I was prepared to spend a lot more. Not getting Sunstreaker in the same line as his brother(s) was especially disappointing.
emlit
Micromaster
Alt Mode: F-XX Sixth-gen Fighter
Skill: 8

Postby Skritz » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:52 pm

I think Sideswipe/Red Alert were the least 'Cybertronian' and were going flat out into the realm of retro-futuristic concept sport car, meaning that mold will look just fine next to the Earthrise figures. Double so with Reprolabels. I have to assume that, due to his very iconic car design they had to take more liberties to get around licensing which is how we ended up with a Sideswipe who both look exactly the part and yet is clearly not a Countach. But it definitely has the same overall shape and vibe of a Lamborghini.

Edit: Oh, right. Forgot Hound. He's clearly also a retro futuristic Jeep...without looking like a Jeep due to car licenses. So he's another one that won't look out of place. Its futuristic-ish enough to gloss over as 'Cybertronian' if one wish or it can be glossed over as 'royalties-free retro futuristic Earth mode'.

Personally i'm not too mad, if disappointed overall. That said I still think Siege and Earthrise won't look visually jarring next to each others. Beside, most of my collection is TR, meaning I've got a LOT of futuristic vehicles in there to the point I'm not bothered by Siege designs.

Of course I'm also a weirdo when it come to tastes, so take with a grain of salt.
Skritz
Godmaster

Image Comparing Siege Astrotrain to Titans Return Astrotrain

Postby william-james88 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:05 pm

A lot of people are thinking of replacing their Titans Return Astrotrain with Siege Astrotrain, since that one has alt modes closer to the cartoon. However, that simple swap may not be so simple, when thinking of how all three Decepticon triple changers, which we got in Titans return, match up in height. We got a good in hand look at Siege Astrotrain in the unboxing images we published earlier today, but now we have a comparison image of this Astrotrain next to Takara's version of Titans Return Astrotrain. It comes to us from a fan named Ryan over at Cybertron Philippines. Remember that Astrotrain can be given some platform shoes to stand slightly taller and reach 7 inches (photo shown below as well).

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Admin
News Credits: 2544
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:13 pm

Wow, that is quite the difference there. I'm still probably going to replace TR Astrotrain with Siege Astrotrain. The TR version is just a boring mold to me.
TF-fan kev777
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Image Comparing Siege Astrotrain to Titans Return Astrotrain

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
william-james88 wrote:A lot of people are thinking of replacing their Titans Return Astrotrain with Siege Astrotrain, since that one has alt modes closer to the cartoon. However, that simple swap may not be so simple, when thinking of how all three Decepticon triple changers, which we got in Titans return, match up in height. We got a good in hand look at Siege Astrotrain in the unboxing images we published earlier today, but now we have a comparison image of this Astrotrain next to Takara's version of Titans Return Astrotrain. It comes to us from a fan named Ryan over at Cybertron Philippines. Remember that Astrotrain can be given some platform shoes to stand slightly taller and reach 7 inches (photo shown below as well).

:shock:

I.... I really could have done without knowing this.....
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 23
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Rainmaker » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:24 pm

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Well, uh, hm, I wanted Astrotrain but...I'm probably still going to get him but uh, yeah, hmmm...

This is the only siege leader I have concerns with the size

:MAXIMAL:
It should be a crime to replace SS Thundercracker's head with another's.
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
Twincast / Podcast #232:
"NYCC 2019"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers G1 Long Haul 1984 Devastator Constructicons Takara Dump Truck DOTM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers COGMAN Studio Series #39 & STEELBANE Deluxe Premier Edition Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Arcee Deluxe Thrilling 30 Hasbro IDW" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST HUNTERS: PREDACONS RISING - BEAST FIRE PREDAKING (A37)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST HUNTERS BEAST FIRE PREDAKING TARGET EXCLUSIVE PREACONS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Demuxe Minicon Assault Team Windshear Heavytread Runway" on EBAY
Buy "2 Optimus Prime 1:32 Transformers Die Cast Metals Jada Toys Hollywood Rides NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots OPTIMUS PRIME & CODY BURNS Figures BIN" on EBAY