This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Deathsaurus1 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:15 pm

4 ratchets here in Avondale AZ WALGREENS
Deathsaurus1
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:23 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
0 for 4 so far here in the Twin Cities.

I've got a question for anyone who has found Siege Ratchet at Walgreens. Are you finding them in the regular "Toys + Games" aisle along with the rest of the Siege Deluxe Class figures, or in the "Seasonal" aisle, where there are also a bunch of random toys?
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Cyber Bishop » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:42 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Funny how the Seibertron reports get passed over, We found Ratchet yesterday down here

louisiana-transformers-sightings-t45066s2250.php
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:06 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Cyber Bishop wrote:Funny how the Seibertron reports get passed over, We found Ratchet yesterday down here

Nothing funny, you just have to submit the news or else no dice.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4490
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:58 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I'm sorry but let us focus on the bigger issue, General Kenobi is out! Also if you need help deciding on Ratchet or just want to be told what to think

Uncle Chuck is always here for you.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Flashwave » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:56 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Got my Walgreens Ratchet. Can we talj about the most important part ofvthis toy??

THE LEG PANELS DON'T POP OFF IF YOU SO MUCH AS BREATHE FUNNY IN THE NEXT ROOM :DANCE:

Now to see what all accessories the 3P guys will give him. I need tools for Ratchet.

Wolfman Jake wrote:0 for 4 so far here in the Twin Cities.

I've got a question for anyone who has found Siege Ratchet at Walgreens. Are you finding them in the regular "Toys + Games" aisle along with the rest of the Siege Deluxe Class figures, or in the "Seasonal" aisle, where there are also a bunch of random toys?

I found mine (Mooresville, Indiana) in the regular toy aisle. [goto=][/goto]
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:17 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Just found my copy of Ratchet. Definitely glad that I decided to try one last Wal-Greens after work. He's got some looseness, but he definitely holds a pose. And I also found him in the regular toy aisle
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Skill: 5

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:38 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
Tried a fifth Walgreens before giving up for the day. No Ratchet for me yet. However, I did stop by a Walmart on the way home from work and found they had their Transformers 35th Anniversary display up. There was a very good selection of Voyager figures available, almost all of them to date, missing only the normal release of Optimus. Megatron had both his battle damaged and cel-shaded versions available. There were a good selection of Wave 3 Deluxes, but strangely, no Bluestreaks. There were only one or two Soundblasters as well. By far, the cel-shaded Optimus Prime and Megatron were most prolific, and I can guess why. They look even worse in person. The paint apps just don't work to create that cartoon shading look when it's on a 3D object. Photographs DEFINITELY flatter those two figures.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby Cyber Bishop » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:08 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:Funny how the Seibertron reports get passed over, We found Ratchet yesterday down here

Nothing funny, you just have to submit the news or else no dice.

Whatever man.

Flashwave wrote:Got my Walgreens Ratchet. Can we talj about the most important part ofvthis toy??

THE LEG PANELS DON'T POP OFF IF YOU SO MUCH AS BREATHE FUNNY IN THE NEXT ROOM :DANCE:

That was the first thing I tested when I opened mine. So glad they fixed that issue.
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:05 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Got to mess around with Siege Astrotrain at TFcon this weekend.

He's..... eh?

He doesn't feel very sturdy, the shuttle mode really is kinda bad, and the train mode isn't as good as I thought it looked in photos, tender or no tender. Also, he has no wrists or waist rotation, and he is a leader.

I'm glad I got to experience him in this form. It definitely convinced me that I will not buy him until he is on sale. He is significantly weaker than the other Siege leaders, which sucks cause I was really excited for him.

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Nemesis Primal » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:56 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Got to mess around with Siege Astrotrain at TFcon this weekend.

He's..... eh?

He doesn't feel very sturdy, the shuttle mode really is kinda bad, and the train mode isn't as good as I thought it looked in photos, tender or no tender. Also, he has no wrists or waist rotation, and he is a leader.

...gotta say, I haven't handled the figure so I may not be the expert, but I disagree with this part in particular for two reasons:
1. Unlike every other Siege Leader, his hands actually look to fold away in the transformation, rather than just being covered by a trailer or a laser gun barrel spaceship front, so I can excuse the lack of wrist swivel just like I can on Impactor, Mirage, Refraktor, Flywheels, etc.
2. There are pictures of this figure on this very site that show he DOES have a waist swivel, like this one for instance:
Astrotrain waist.jpg
Astrotrain waist.jpg (41.99 KiB) Viewed 61312 times

It looks like you just left his waist skirt bits flipped up and in the way of the joint.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:35 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Good catch Nem Primal!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:57 am

I went 0-6 Friday and Saturday checking Walgreens in the Chicago area (south suburbs). Yesterday my persistence paid off and I found him on the first try.

Looks like each location may be getting 4 of them initially based on what I found and other people's comments. Glad I found 4 on the shelf, as 2 of the 4 had a little bit of messy paint details on the chest.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby emlit » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:51 am

Motto: "I’ve already calculated your next three actions - save us some time and yield."
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
In case anyone is still trying to find Smashdown at a decent price, I found it at Big Boy Collectibles. I’m not sure how many they have in stock, but at $6.99, I got two.

92062218-083D-4FCE-A164-CA9DA2E074A8.png
emlit
Minibot
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Atmospheric Superiority Fighter
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6

Postby Buck2814 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:15 pm

Got lucky on lunch and found Ratchet at the Walgreens near work in Hilliard, OH. They had 4 on the shelf 3 left.
Buck2814
Mini-Con

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:34 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
Yay! Found my Ratchet this afternoon! There were three to chose from on the shelf. It was a good thing too, since two of them had some noticeable paint flaws. One had a big brown splotch on the top right-hand corner of the chest. The other had what looked like a lot of plastic flash left over along the top of the chest window, leaving the red painted section in the middle looking gouged out and jagged in spots. The one I got looked pretty clean (except for the muddy boots/battle damage paint apps, of course). The number of Classics/Universe 2008/early Generations molds in my neo G1 collection is quickly diminishing. I think I'll be able to sell off the few remaining stragglers if Hasbro announces a new Tracks for Earthrise and the inevitable retools of Grapple into Inferno and Hoist into Trailbreaker.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby o.supreme » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:37 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

I have 3 Walgreens that form a triangle in about a 5 mile area near my home, the 2nd one had Ratchet (4 of them). I didn't want one for myself, but got one as a gift for a friend of mine who is an EMT ;) . I've heard rumors that occasionally these will appear in other areas, since during holiday time they have toys kind of spread out everywhere, but I've always found them in the regular TF section.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:49 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
o.supreme wrote:

I have 3 Walgreens that form a triangle in about a 5 mile area near my home, the 2nd one had Ratchet (4 of them). I didn't want one for myself, but got one as a gift for a friend of mine who is an EMT ;) . I've heard rumors that occasionally these will appear in other areas, since during holiday time they have toys kind of spread out everywhere, but I've always found them in the regular TF section.

Thanks for thinking of me! I just got my Ratchet at last earlier this afternoon, as you can see from my post above. :) He was indeed in the regular toy section too, and not the seasonal stuff.

That's cute of you to pick one up for your EMT friend. I hope they like it!
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby o.supreme » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:57 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Wolfman Jake wrote:Thanks for thinking of me! I just got my Ratchet at last earlier this afternoon, as you can see from my post above. :) He was indeed in the regular toy section too, and not the seasonal stuff.

Cool. Yeah I found out from his kids. He wanted an original series Ratchet, but I don't think he knows that either 1) A Reasonably priced one will probably be in terrible condition or, 2) it will be immensely expensive (not counting reissues etc...)

This was just good timing for what he wanted. He said he wanted it on the dash of his Ambulance when driving. I'll see if I can get pics ;)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:03 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
[flash=]does[/flash]
o.supreme wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Thanks for thinking of me! I just got my Ratchet at last earlier this afternoon, as you can see from my post above. :) He was indeed in the regular toy section too, and not the seasonal stuff.

Cool. Yeah I found out from his kids. He wanted an original series Ratchet, but I don't think he knows that either 1) A Reasonably priced one will probably be in terrible condition or, 2) it will be immensely expensive (not counting reissues etc...)

This was just good timing for what he wanted. He said he wanted it on the dash of his Ambulance when driving. I'll see if I can get pics ;)

Does he alao know that the original Ratchet does not have a head?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4490
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:10 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Nemesis Primal wrote:It looks like you just left his waist skirt bits flipped up and in the way of the joint.

wow, I feel really dumb for missing that...

OK, he has a waist, but he definitely still feels a bit weak for the class
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:18 pm

Ratchet found in Sunnyvale/Santa Clara CA
Attachments
96A31339-03B3-4D95-A06D-83C0594A2D07.jpeg
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby Fox Thiagarajan » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:35 pm

Motto: "Our greatest resource is each other."
Weapon: Snow Laser
Haven't located Ratchet in Central New York as of yet.
Fox Thiagarajan
Pretender
Alt Mode: Red Mazda 343
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9

Postby Cobotron » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:42 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
I hit 5 Walgreens this past Saturday here in Omaha, and as is the nature of the Hunt, I found 1 Ratchet at the last stop. Had I driven the loop in the opposite direction, I would have only made the one stop! :lol: :lol:
Today I hit a 6th Walgreens off my beaten path and found 6 Ratchets on the shelf. I grabbed one for my Brother who lives in a Walgreensless city.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:10 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
As a reward for helping with yardwork over the weekend, I took my boys to the store after school so they could each pick out a toy. They picked Seige Mirage and Barricade, so I got to mess with them a little after they went to bed.

Barricade has a very nice paint job, but I hate that mold. Same with Mirage. God, I hope Earthrise has better quality figures. Every siege figure just feels "cheap".
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230247 5E (CA) Henderson"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr G 1:5 virgin action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230263 12G"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr N 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230462 7N (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr N ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Rangers UNLIMITED HYPERFORCE #1 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 1D (CA) Lee"
Power Rangers UNLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2023 JUN230410 111B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #100 BSE Boom Studios Comics OCT230183 Bernardo"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUN230683 9E Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230387 4A (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr P 1:75 B&W Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220557 1P (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR #116 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics NOV230038 116F Power Rangers 240123A"
MMPR #116 Cvr F 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230250 5H (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr P 1:40 Dynamite Comics JUN230675 2P Danino 230906A"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics AUG230330 11O Nakayama 231222I"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230452 7D (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr D ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON