This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby joevill » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:09 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
not available! #-o
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby bodrock » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:22 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Transforming Astrotrain to spaceship was almost a blast from the past — it’s not as sleek as the G1 model, but he’s fully loaded with an arsenal now!
C06FB27C-2543-42C2-8126-1A373BCDD627.jpeg
Good luck on all your hunts this week, TF fans!
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby boyatlarge » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:37 pm

I just picked up Spinister at my local Walmart (Rogers, AR). There was only 2 of them so I grabbed one. Crosshairs was there, too (3 of them) but since I have Ironhide and Rachet already, not needing Crosshairs right now. May want to check your local Walmarts.
boyatlarge
Mini-Con
News Credits: 2

Postby adamage1 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:31 pm

Heads up: there may be a variant/factory defect out there for WFC: Siege Blue Streak. Of the 5 copies I found at Walmart (52nd Ave. location in Fargo), one of them was missing the silver face paint (see photo).

“How come it never goes smooth?” - Malcolm Reynolds
adamage1
Minibot

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:46 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Got my Micromasters, Battlemasters, and Apeface in a couple nights ago. I like the Micromaster Combiner idea and hope they do more sets like these in the future. Ratbat and Frenzy Rumble are nice additions to the Soundwave fam, even if Rumble’s a little chubby. Rung is pure win, looks great with other IDW-original figures, and Singe looks good with Hairsplitter/Schrute/whatever. Apeface is neat, but I like his jet mode more than I do his gorilla mode.

Can’t wait for Spinister, Crosshairs, and Astrotrain!
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:56 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Mindmaster wrote:Got my Micromasters, Battlemasters, and Apeface in a couple nights ago. I like the Micromaster Combiner idea and hope they do more sets like these in the future. Ratbat and Frenzy Rumble are nice additions to the Soundwave fam, even if Rumble’s a little chubby. Rung is pure win, looks great with other IDW-original figures, and Singe looks good with Hairsplitter/Schrute/whatever. Apeface is neat, but I like his jet mode more than I do his gorilla mode.

Can’t wait for Spinister, Crosshairs, and Astrotrain!

In terms of transforming Apeface, I agree. Everytime I do the gorilla mode transformation, I get worried because of the way the neck tabs in. That said, I do prefer the look of the gorilla mode, mostly because I like some of the little touches, like covering the robot face, that I didn't expect them to do. Plus, I love how the gorilla mode has almost as much articulation as a Prime Wars figure :lol:
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby bodrock » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:37 pm

Apeface’s ape mode sounds great! Always wanted more articulation in the figure.

I may wait to hunt Rung and the Micromasters down, but I hope I see them soon!

Astrotrain’s articulation & accessories are great, as expected. I had a lot of fun with his transformations too.
84056A34-BF92-4F50-8ED0-7F55B2B53E15.jpeg
Choo choo.
1F67893D-3054-4CB2-AC97-6C78C25EF937.jpeg
Who you callin’ FIVEGUN?
85E2D340-7803-4983-B1D3-0B054320E892.jpeg
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby Cobotron » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:55 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Rad pics, Bod!! :APPLAUSE: ;)^
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby bodrock » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:18 pm

Thanks Cobo! I took a lot of pics of Astrotrain — best update ever ;)
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:34 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Finally found a cool way to mount Fracas

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:08 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
ended up messing around with siege voyager Prime and some of his other figures, and it's pretty cool how different and yet how similar these all can be.

SS Prime is cooler cause Steampunk look, classics is the most fun, PotP has the best head, and Siege is the best all around. Still a fantastic voyager

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:25 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Siege is my favourite Prime. But I do like classics just because it was a slightly different take on the truck and the transformation is simple fun. Plus I have the toy accurate one with those beautiful chromed legs.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Inactive_____ » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:13 am

Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
SURPRISE DOUBLE FEATURE! :michaelbay:

Seeing as I've managed to acquire a couple Siegekers, I thought I'd give my thoughts on the mold overall.

Honestly, I feel like the seeker mold may well actually be my dark horse of the Siege line. I was thoroughly underwhelmed by it at first, but it's so much better in hand. If Galaxy Prime didn't exist, it may well be my favourite Siege mold. (Granted, I haven't dipped too thoroughly into Siege as a whole so take that as you will.)

Starscream is probably the weaker of the two. Aside from having the wrong head, he doesn't wear the mold as well imo. He's very grey, like, turn him around and he could blend in with a concrete wall.

I must have a later run of the figure, as he has the G1 Decepticon symbols, and his chest rarely pops off.

Thundercracker is great. The blue is fantastic, and really makes the mold pop. The details are clearer and even the battle damage looks nicer. Again, he had the wrong head but, I can fix that if I'm feeling brave.

AdDiTionAl SiEge tHouGhTs

Now that Siege is coming to a close, I wanna kinda reflect on the line as a whole. Siege was pretty good. There was definitely a marked step up in quality from the latter half of Prime Wars. Plastic feels nicer, Figures feel denser, and there have been some fun little engineering tricks that have been worked in. Obviously, the TF team has a higher budget to play with now. If the concessions made in TR and POTP were made so we could get the current standard then I'm happy.

However, If I were to offer one criticism, then it would be this. Siege, I feel, lacked a unified aesthetic. And what I mean by that is that while Siege has some clear design cues, the way and amount they were actually used varies from figure to figure. For example, I feel like say, the Seekers, and like, Prowl, you can conceivably believe from different lines. I'm not surprised to hear that they're the battle damage for Earthrise, as I feel like they never fully committed to it any way. Kind of a shame too, as I feel like using the grittier, more battle worn look might have helped out some of the blander molds like Prowl, Red Alert or Megatron.

In any case, I'm glad Siege happened, and I'm interested in what Earthrise has in store.
;;)
Inactive_____
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Lil jet
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4

Postby adamage1 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:43 am

The head swap for Thundercracker and Starscream is actually a piece of cake. With no glue on either head, it’s just a matter of removing the screw and separating the front and back halves. A small flathead screwdriver can help with this, using small twisting motions to pry them apart. If you’re careful, you can get them both apart without too much effort or scratch marks. I think I got both mine apart with just my fingernails. Just be careful with the light-pipe plastic as translucent plastic tends to be weaker.
Last edited by adamage1 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“How come it never goes smooth?” - Malcolm Reynolds
adamage1
Minibot

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:59 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
The battle damage is still in Earthrise to an extent
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:22 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ZeroWolf wrote:The battle damage is still in Earthrise to an extent
Isn't just the dirt marks on Hoist, though?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:02 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I finally got Omega today and he's a great figure. Hips sound a bit too heavy, but otherwise he's perfect. Definitely worth picking up in my opinion
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:55 pm

Gemstonegemini wrote:AdDiTionAl SiEge tHouGhTs

Now that Siege is coming to a close, I wanna kinda reflect on the line as a whole. Siege was pretty good. There was definitely a marked step up in quality from the latter half of Prime Wars. Plastic feels nicer, Figures feel denser, and there have been some fun little engineering tricks that have been worked in. Obviously, the TF team has a higher budget to play with now. If the concessions made in TR and POTP were made so we could get the current standard then I'm happy.

However, If I were to offer one criticism, then it would be this. Siege, I feel, lacked a unified aesthetic. And what I mean by that is that while Siege has some clear design cues, the way and amount they were actually used varies from figure to figure. For example, I feel like say, the Seekers, and like, Prowl, you can conceivably believe from different lines. I'm not surprised to hear that they're the battle damage for Earthrise, as I feel like they never fully committed to it any way. Kind of a shame too, as I feel like using the grittier, more battle worn look might have helped out some of the blander molds like Prowl, Red Alert or Megatron.

In any case, I'm glad Siege happened, and I'm interested in what Earthrise has in store.

I think this is a great idea -- here at the end of the year, at the end of the line, it's a good opportunity to take stock and review the line as a whole. Your input is valuable, too. And while I agree that there was a wide range of aesthetic variety among individual toys, especially with the battle damage, I felt that Siege had a very consistent aesthetic overall. In fact, it was one of my favorite parts of the series.

Looking back at Prime Wars, I think that the play features and their engineering considerations drove the design and the art style. While Siege is very much "G1+," I think they managed to take minor liberties to liven it up and help it stand apart from Masterpiece. This is most evident with the Cybertronian Decepticons, covered in greebles and paint splatters, but Autobots like Hound, Optimus, Ironhide, and Impactor also fit. The Sideswipe and Prowl molds were much cleaner by comparison, but I felt like they still belong. With those molds in particular, it does seem like they may have been looking ahead to Earthrise to ensure that the cartoon Autobots compare well across the WfC lines.

When it was announced, I thought that Fire Blasts would be my favorite part. While I did enjoy them, I haven't taken the time to stage battles like I thought I would. Instead, my favorite part of the line as a whole is the simplicity of most transformations. Siege Sideswipe is probably my favorite figure to transform in the history of the franchise: it's simple, intuitive, and supports the articulation of the figure. Both modes look amazing. I don't have a problem with Prowl's feet, and I quickly got over the Starscream backpack concern. I have seven different Seekers, and I still have as much fun transforming them as the first time. I'm going to treat Springer as an exception because I think they pulled off the look of all three modes, and taking him out of the equation, I think I enjoy every toy.

Prime Wars got me back into TF toys, but Siege turned me into a superfan.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:12 am

If you enjoyed the look of Springer's modes then why didn't you enjoy him?
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby AcademyofDrX » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:33 am

ZeroWolf wrote:If you enjoyed the look of Springer's modes then why didn't you enjoy him?

I hate his transformation. It isn't intuitive, it isn't fun, there are a couple of places where it seems to lock in too tight. I don't have much display space at the moment, so most of my play is just transforming a handful of characters back and forth, maybe find a few poses. I changed him into each alt-mide exactly once, then back into a robot. He'll probably stay that way most of the time. I don't want a statue, I want a toy. Complex transformations are the main reason I stopped buying Masterpiece figures.

Ultimately, I don't know how they could have done him better, though. I'm really impressed with how they made it as toon-accurate in all modes as they did. I swapped out the T30 figure with no regrets. I think it's the best toy that it could have been, but it's still one of my least favorite across the line.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:13 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
AcademyofDrX wrote:Ultimately, I don't know how they could have done him better, though. I'm really impressed with how they made it as toon-accurate in all modes as they did. I swapped out the T30 figure with no regrets. I think it's the best toy that it could have been, but it's still one of my least favorite across the line.

I find his lack of toon accuracy spoils the figure and he kind of ends up looking a bit too blocky in the wrong areas. I think I've liked just about every other Springer more (even the ones with only 2 modes and repaints). Hoping he gets a redo at some point but it will be many years if ever. Maybe an upscaled mechfans assault soldier to voyager size with a few more bits that fold away/into position would be a lot better.

Siege faves for me would be refraktor toy color (cartoon one loses out for not having the accessories), Brunt, Skytread (despite it not being anywhere close to the efforts of POTP Battletrap :( ) and the weaponisers -mainly from being characters I wanted than the ability to give other figures that sometimes suffer from having holes where they shouldn't the ugliest boots.

Siege dislikes would be all the autobot cars, Optimus (voyager and leader) and Springer -which is the only one I spent money on and thought I would like.

If Titans Return hadn't got me back into buying non MP transformers I'm not sure Siege would have. Price hikes and less innovation isn't a great combo.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Skill: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:34 am

AcademyofDrX wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:If you enjoyed the look of Springer's modes then why didn't you enjoy him?

I hate his transformation. It isn't intuitive, it isn't fun, there are a couple of places where it seems to lock in too tight. I don't have much display space at the moment, so most of my play is just transforming a handful of characters back and forth, maybe find a few poses. I changed him into each alt-mide exactly once, then back into a robot. He'll probably stay that way most of the time. I don't want a statue, I want a toy. Complex transformations are the main reason I stopped buying Masterpiece figures.

Ultimately, I don't know how they could have done him better, though. I'm really impressed with how they made it as toon-accurate in all modes as they did. I swapped out the T30 figure with no regrets. I think it's the best toy that it could have been, but it's still one of my least favorite across the line.

Thank you for sharing your reasoning :) I still prefer T30 Springer myself but ultimately I appreciate the choice it gives everyone, even though myself, I despair with toon accuracy, preferring new takes. Though on saying that I can never resist fun looking toys, regardless of what style they're going with!
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:31 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I don't care for Springer's transformation either, even though I like his modes too. And I decided to swing by my Walmart tonight after the black Friday craziness died down, and I found one single Spinister on the peg so I picked him up. He's a pretty sharp figure, I haven't really messed with him much, but I like him. I got Apeface last week, I still need Omega Supreme, who will most likely be my Christmas present to myself.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby bacem » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:43 am

Didn't planned on getting jetfire, but black friday sale happened for the first time in my country, for some reason.so i ended up with one. Trying to do different configuration than the official ones, i think this is pretty neat.

20191130_232503.jpg
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby SiegeFan » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:06 pm

Random thoughts on Siege...

Got into it via a cheap Soundwave. He might be my favourite just because Soundwave. I was desperately addicted not long after! I own or have pre-ordered almost the entire line... I buy them all now as I even think G2 Megatron looks great in hand!

The battle damage was what drew me in, but yeah, it's definitely an afterthought for some of the bots. I'm always happy to see it. It breaks up some seriously bright colours nicely IMO.

Siege is the perfect mix for me of G1 looks, at least one mode I can get behind, scale and price. For the same reasons I'm looking forward to Earthrise even more.

I find the tetrajets only work for me in certain colours (Thundercracker for example), but love bot mode.

The Datsuns... Ones I thought would look great in car mode (Bluestreak for instance) don't IMO, and some I've bought twice rather than continually change them. Though often they were on sale! There's always a mode I like though.

I'm so glad we're diving deeper into the Autobots, it's been a bit of a hike getting only particular characters just because of the moulds.

Blast effects. Love these, bought multiple Battlemasters for them but haven't actually organised my display proper yet... Haven't used the Battlemasters yet for the same reason.

If I hadn't known there would be a bigger focus on modular-enabling figures (Omega, Ironworks) I wouldn't have touched Micromasters; they're nasty.

Weaponizers I'll buy three times over for their different modes and as weapon packs.

Exclusives need to stop! It's especially infuriating as a UK buyer. I never know if I should pay import prices, have someone ship it to me, watch it become a standard release here etc. Hell, even watch Amazon struggle to supply their own exclusive!

Hasbro need to sort out their UK distribution, there's no rhyme or reason to it.

I love the line so much I'll be devastated once it's done. Though I'd imagine it's been such a hit we'll get something very similar. You have to wonder how they'll handle release schedules if the cartoon is a success though, like would they do a follow-on trilogy? I hope so.

I really need the Dinobots, Blaster and Combiners like Defensor, Bruticus, and Devastator at some point.

That'll do for now lol
SiegeFan
Mini-Con

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie"
Power Attackers PO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Voyager complete AOE Hasbro 2014 221114AB"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ULTIMATE OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Dark Moon complete + more DOTM 2011 230427A"
ULTIMATE OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OFFROAD SKIDS Transformers Revenge the Fallen NEST Global Alliance Legends ROTF"
OFFROAD SKIDS Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVITY BOTS SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 121027"
GRAVITY BOTS SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sword Slash DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Power Attackers AOE 2014 210930A"
Sword Slash DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction One-Step complete AOE Hasbro 2014"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAMPAGE Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + instructions 220802A"
RAMPAGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Legion Class Movie AOE 2014 New 220427A"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF complete 240109V"
NEW!
SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON