Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon May 11, 2020 10:55 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
You 'murricans and your overabundance of Netflixformers... #-o
Relax, chill, and stay safe!

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10369
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 11, 2020 11:41 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
sol magnus wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
sol magnus wrote:Yeah, I want that Megatron bad. I think I'm gonna pass on Hotlink.

The funny thing is the same Walmart that has all those 35th figures is the same Walmart I got Starscream and Grapple from. They only ever (that I saw) got the Voyagers - nothing else.

I'm the opposite, compete a seeker selection. I'm hoping for some strange coneheads and a few vanilla ER seekers to finish the collection, or more Siege tetrajets.

Distribution has been wonky, I have not seen more than the battle/micros at the same store yet

I chose to stick with the main three seekers with Siege, but if they make any of the coneheads (besides Thrust, who we know we're getting) I will be getting them. I had to keep some standards of fiscal responsibility with my collecting, so I couldn't get everything. Now I have a son who's gone full on Transformers crazy to boot, but that's my fault.

I'm pretty much piecing together the missing pieces of my cons, which includes most of the seekers. I only had the FOC deluxes for Skywarp prior to Siege, with PotP being my Starscream and CW being my big Thundercracker. That blue was so beautiful on him.

Other than that, my seekers were slim, and I have a lot of the rest in some form now. Now it's filling in those blanks, and I really like owning more 3rd tier figures. It's part of why Redwing is my favorite Seeker so far
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 18769
News Credits: 1531
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby sol magnus » Mon May 11, 2020 3:32 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Kinda annoying too, since both versions of Megatron are holding up new product. It's sad that the new wave of SS has moved in too, but Earthrise voyagers have yet to arrive. I suspect this might also be why the Netflix figures haven't arrived yet either
At Wal-Mart the Netflix figures, all 3 sizes, have their own spots on the shelf and pegs. They don't get mixed with the Siege and Earthrise stuff, so I doubt having an abundance of Siege has any effect on the Netflix line.


Maybe at your stores, but near me, the deluxes are just mixed in with Siege. Voyagers and Leader/spoiler box have their own spots, but they also have a different price. No different price tag for the deluxes.

The deluxes are 1.27 more than Siege figures at Walmart.

I went to the Walmart I mentioned with all the 35th and Megatrons. They also had a Thundercracker. The bad news for me was they had spots for ALL the Netflix figures, but none of the Voyagers or Leader were present. Not one.
User avatar
sol magnus
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 841
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby aronjlove » Mon May 11, 2020 3:42 pm

sol magnus wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Kinda annoying too, since both versions of Megatron are holding up new product. It's sad that the new wave of SS has moved in too, but Earthrise voyagers have yet to arrive. I suspect this might also be why the Netflix figures haven't arrived yet either
At Wal-Mart the Netflix figures, all 3 sizes, have their own spots on the shelf and pegs. They don't get mixed with the Siege and Earthrise stuff, so I doubt having an abundance of Siege has any effect on the Netflix line.


Maybe at your stores, but near me, the deluxes are just mixed in with Siege. Voyagers and Leader/spoiler box have their own spots, but they also have a different price. No different price tag for the deluxes.

The deluxes are 1.27 more than Siege figures at Walmart.

I went to the Walmart I mentioned with all the 35th and Megatrons. They also had a Thundercracker. The bad news for me was they had spots for ALL the Netflix figures, but none of the Voyagers or Leader were present. Not one.
At the Walmart I picked my figures up at, the Netflix deluxes were $19.87 while normally Siege or SS deluxes are $19.99. The Megatron pack with two Battlemasters was $39.87. No idea for the price difference but I noticed my pre-order for Decepticon Mirage was also $19.87 when I came home and canceled it after finding the figure in the store.
User avatar
aronjlove
Fuzor
Posts: 280
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 11, 2020 4:14 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
sol magnus wrote:[I went to the Walmart I mentioned with all the 35th and Megatrons. They also had a Thundercracker. The bad news for me was they had spots for ALL the Netflix figures, but none of the Voyagers or Leader were present. Not one.

Just did the same, they have half the deluxe wave and a single Magnus. They had a spot for the voyagers, but no voyagers.

Robbed!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 18769
News Credits: 1531
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby sol magnus » Mon May 11, 2020 5:08 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
aronjlove wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Kinda annoying too, since both versions of Megatron are holding up new product. It's sad that the new wave of SS has moved in too, but Earthrise voyagers have yet to arrive. I suspect this might also be why the Netflix figures haven't arrived yet either
At Wal-Mart the Netflix figures, all 3 sizes, have their own spots on the shelf and pegs. They don't get mixed with the Siege and Earthrise stuff, so I doubt having an abundance of Siege has any effect on the Netflix line.


Maybe at your stores, but near me, the deluxes are just mixed in with Siege. Voyagers and Leader/spoiler box have their own spots, but they also have a different price. No different price tag for the deluxes.

The deluxes are 1.27 more than Siege figures at Walmart.

I went to the Walmart I mentioned with all the 35th and Megatrons. They also had a Thundercracker. The bad news for me was they had spots for ALL the Netflix figures, but none of the Voyagers or Leader were present. Not one.
At the Walmart I picked my figures up at, the Netflix deluxes were $19.87 while normally Siege or SS deluxes are $19.99. The Megatron pack with two Battlemasters was $39.87. No idea for the price difference but I noticed my pre-order for Decepticon Mirage was also $19.87 when I came home and canceled it after finding the figure in the store.

My Walmart (and all the ones in my area) sell Deluxes for 18.88 plus tax. I still have a receipt where I got the Deluxes and Ironworks on the same receipt. I'll check it, but I remember him being less and the Netflix guys being more.
User avatar
sol magnus
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 841
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Rogue-Primal » Tue May 12, 2020 5:05 pm

Motto: "I hate Decepticons but Autobot traitors are the worst."
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
Just purchased Barricade last weekend and the ammount of weapon choices is amazing.

1 - one in a shoulder/other in hand
2 - both in shoulder mounts
3 - a twin blaster
4 - and my favorite dual wielding in separate hands


However my Barricade does not seem to have loose hips unlike my siege prowl and his left hip. did i get lucky or did recolors after Prowl fix the issues among those and Smokescreen and Bluestreak.
User avatar
Rogue-Primal
Vehicon
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:09 pm
Location: Iceland
Alt Mode: White Lamborghini Murcielago with black stripes
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby aronjlove » Wed May 13, 2020 7:24 pm

Image

Found this on Twitter, looks like more Netflix figures are coming...
User avatar
aronjlove
Fuzor
Posts: 280
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed May 13, 2020 7:38 pm

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
A deluxe Elita? Is that new or did I miss it from before?
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 11540
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed May 13, 2020 7:52 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
On the plus side, it's nice to see a which line Bumblebee's in. Though, since it's Siege, I'm now more inclined to believe that it'll be "Cybertronian", like Sideswipe, Hound and Optimus, not Cybertronian like Starscream, Soundwave, and Chromia. Still, if that SELECTS rumor for Bugbite is true, at least they won't stand out too much
Sentinel_Primal
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 842
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed May 13, 2020 8:11 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
...I'm going to take a guess and say that this is a combination of two waves of product, as that is both significantly more figures than the first wave had and it's a combination of Siege and Earthrise molds, so Wheeljack, the Quint, and Bumblebee are definitely Earthrise Netflix guys, which further confirms that a regular Bumblebee is coming at some point. Elita I think is going to be a Chromia retool, based off her comic/show trailer design, which would I guess make her round off the second Siege Deluxe wave at 5 like the first one, assuming the other 4 are Seige as well to get all the Teletraan pieces in play. She would be the first actual retool in this Netflix "line", though, interesting. Deep Cover is an interesting addition, nice to see him around, and I'm going to hope that some of these redos have some Mirage-style new decos to make them interesting (especially given this would be the third use of the Impactor mold on the SAME character, and STILL no Demolishor).

...actually, speaking of Mirage-style new decos, that would be a perfect way for them to stealth-release Slicer if they wanted, just claim he's "Decepticon Wheeljack" or pull a Prime and claim "Dark Energon Wheeljack" and let the fans use him as they please.

Shame there's nothing about Voyagers though, I still have a mighty need for Tetrajet Sunstorm, and if they have no qualms about releasing the Sideswipe mold 3 times in this subline then there continues to be no excuse for the lack of Detritus.
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 525
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington at home, Idaho at school
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Wed May 13, 2020 8:31 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Depends on who is in the show if this is indeed related to the Netflix show, I presume this confirms Deep Cover in the show which would be rad. (if he's a straight repaint of Sideswipe/Red Alert then it would be quite easy to put him in the show if one wanted to much like how any character who is a repaint of another could be)

I presume characters like him and Scrapface will be mauve/red shirt characters who are notable enough to not be generics but are still killed off so that the show won't have to resort to killing more notable characters like Hound, Skywarp, etc as much.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Faction Commander
Posts: 4172
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Tuned Agent » Wed May 13, 2020 8:47 pm

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Nemesis Primal wrote:...I'm going to take a guess and say that this is a combination of two waves of product, as that is both significantly more figures than the first wave had and it's a combination of Siege and Earthrise molds, so Wheeljack, the Quint, and Bumblebee are definitely Earthrise Netflix guys, which further confirms that a regular Bumblebee is coming at some point.

That's my assumption as well. I didn't expect to see Bumblebee debut in the Netflix subline, but the more I think about it the more it makes sense. I'm with you 100% about Sunstorm, too, and I really hope this Impactor uses the IDW headsculpt. He won't, though, I'm never that lucky.
User avatar
Tuned Agent
Minibot
Posts: 179
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:33 pm
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Possible New War For Cybertron Netflix Series Figures Listed

Postby Bounti76 » Wed May 13, 2020 10:26 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Thanks to several Seibertronians, we have news of potential further releases for the Netflix subline of War for Cybertron figures. From a thread on Google Groups, a Walmart employee by the screenname Zobovor was looking around in the computer and found listings for Deluxe figures from the Netflix line. These figures were listed at their own pricepoint and listing separate from regular Siege Deluxe figures. Take a look at the screenshot below.


Image

So it seems that Bumblebee might finally make an appearance in a current toyline, after not having a Generations figure since Titans Return in 2016. Not only that, but we may be getting a figure of Deep Cover, a character first released by Ehobby in the early 2000s as a G1 Sideswipe recolor in a Diaclone color scheme.

Image


Other possible figures include a Quintesson, Elita 1, Wheeljack, Red Alert, Barricade, and Impactor. As we don't have official confirmation of these figures, please take them with a grain of salt until we have news from Hasbro to share.

So what do you all make of these listings? Fo you think these figures will be new? Remolds? Recolors? Repaints? Feel free to speculate below, and stay tuned to Seibertron for all your Transformers news!
User avatar
Bounti76
News Staff
Posts: 1154
News Credits: 237
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Utah
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed May 13, 2020 10:34 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Hm... I kind of like Deep Cover's colors and think he could make a decent stand in for G2 Sideswipe if one doesn't want to get the Furestormers pack. Assuming of course that the new guy IS designed like that and not just a name reuse for a different character
Sentinel_Primal
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 842
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 13, 2020 10:37 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
That's not just Google Groups. That's alt.toys.transformers! ATT still lives!
Last edited by Sabrblade on Wed May 13, 2020 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32867
News Credits: 328
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Bounti76 » Wed May 13, 2020 10:58 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Sabrblade wrote:That's not just Google Groups. That alt.toys.transformers! ATT still lives!


Hey, the listing I clicked on took me to that post, and it was Google Groups. >:oP

I was out of collecting when the fandom was in its infancy on the 'Net, so that alt.toys.transformers doesn't have any nostalgia for me.
User avatar
Bounti76
News Staff
Posts: 1154
News Credits: 237
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Utah
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 13, 2020 11:19 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bounti76 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:That's not just Google Groups. That alt.toys.transformers! ATT still lives!


Hey, the listing I clicked on took me to that post, and it was Google Groups. >:oP
What I mean is, ATT still actively exists as a Google Group after all these years. That's incredible!
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32867
News Credits: 328
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Thu May 14, 2020 5:23 am

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:That's not just Google Groups. That alt.toys.transformers! ATT still lives!


Hey, the listing I clicked on took me to that post, and it was Google Groups. >:oP
What I mean is, ATT still actively exists as a Google Group after all these years. That's incredible!

Absolutely incredible to me that people still actively post on formerly-Usenet groups.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- the Headmaster head for Legends LG56 Perceptor, LG59 Blitzwing, LG22 Skullcruncher, or LG30 Weirdwolf
- Unite Warriors Computron's Lightspeed
- Perfect Effect PC-11 Computron torso/head upgrade kit
- Unite Warriors Grand Scourge
- Combiner Wars Air Raid
- rifle and shoulder guns from Siege Bluestreak
- rifle from Siege Red Alert
Jeddostotle7
Vehicon
Posts: 359
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:18 pm
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu May 14, 2020 7:27 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Would be nice if deepcover is a new mold so that an earthrise sideswipe can be less of a block. I'd pick barricade up if he's a mirage repaint even tho I really dislike the alt mode.

Not keen on er wheeljack so I'm doubting I'll be wanting a netflix repaint. Looks like their is a lot more I'll be interested in on the second netflix wave. I can't see myself needing another impactor unless it's vastly different though I'd prefer a non idw head version other the one I have.
blackeyedprime
Headmaster
Posts: 1068
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 am
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Skritz » Thu May 14, 2020 8:17 am

If this is true: remember when I brought up Elita-1 and people went "Nawwww, not likely"? Also hell yeah Deep Cover, an E-Hobby era redeco.
User avatar
Skritz
Gestalt
Posts: 2195
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby ScottyP » Thu May 14, 2020 11:29 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
blackeyedprime wrote:Not keen on er wheeljack so I'm doubting I'll be wanting a netflix repaint.
What if it isn't a repaint? There were rumors for so long about MTMTE Bumblebee and Wheeljack (for clarity, the Sunbow saucer and space van) for so long in the lead up to and during Siege, maybe they've landed here as exclusives?
User avatar
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5160
News Credits: 533
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu May 14, 2020 11:45 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
ScottyP wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:Not keen on er wheeljack so I'm doubting I'll be wanting a netflix repaint.
What if it isn't a repaint? There were rumors for so long about MTMTE Bumblebee and Wheeljack (for clarity, the Sunbow saucer and space van) for so long in the lead up to and during Siege, maybe they've landed here as exclusives?


I'm doubting that with siege only having a few figures with full cybertronian modes and netflix series being just repaints so far. I'll be happy if a Green Grapple/ehobby hauler shows up in netflix or selects. Wondering what/if any cardboard background comes with wave 2 deluxes
blackeyedprime
Headmaster
Posts: 1068
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 am
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby aronjlove » Thu May 14, 2020 11:53 am

blackeyedprime wrote:Wondering what/if any cardboard background comes with wave 2 deluxes
According to TFwiki, there are 10 pieces that makeup Teletraan 1, one in each deluxe. Wave 1 of Netflix is only five deluxes: Chromia, Hound, Sideswipe, Scrapface, and Decepticon Mirage. I'm guessing the next five will be in wave 2.
User avatar
aronjlove
Fuzor
Posts: 280
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Stargrave » Thu May 14, 2020 11:54 am

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
ScottyP wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:Not keen on er wheeljack so I'm doubting I'll be wanting a netflix repaint.
What if it isn't a repaint? There were rumors for so long about MTMTE Bumblebee and Wheeljack (for clarity, the Sunbow saucer and space van) for so long in the lead up to and during Siege, maybe they've landed here as exclusives?


Well that’s ...genius. Oh I think I’d have to have that. And he fits in the back. And there’s Energon rods. Dude.
User avatar
Stargrave
News Staff
Posts: 1549
News Credits: 338
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: California
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
Twincast / Podcast #251:
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLURR, Optimus Prime Racing Trailer variant 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Transformers Bumble Spud Playskool Bumblebee 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties Bumblebee 10-inch Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Action Figure Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "IDW Comics TRANSFORMERS GREATEST BATTLES OF OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATORN GN TPB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse THUNDERCRACKER STARSCREAM ACID STORM SLIPSTREAM Seekers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MP-01 Acid Storm - Masterpiece Acidstorm TRU Toys R Us Decepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Acid Storm MP-01 Masterpiece Figure Toys R Us Exclusive" on EBAY