This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Best Toys R Us Transformers Exclusives of All Time

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Top 5 Best Toys R Us Transformers Exclusives of All Time

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are personal opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

Top 5 Best Toys R Us Transformers Exclusives of all time

There are not many lists I have written which I won't have to edit in the coming years. It's only normal since more toys come out and new fiction is written (even for existing universes) that there are bound to be updates and new toys that come which make my list dated and in need of an update (like my Top 5 Best Grimlock toys for instance). But when I read the words "All stores CLOSING forever!" in a recent e-mail Toysrus sent out, I realized that with a list like this, it can be definite. So, in honour of this store we all once loved and which many will never be able to walk into again, I decided to look back on its amazing history if Transformers exclusive. Thanks to the multiple board members who suggested the topic, I hope you enjoy it!

5. Transformers Beast Machines Air Attack Optimus Primal (Beast Convoy)

If I was truly bias, I would probably put this at number 1. I just really like this toy and think it has so much to offer. Firstly, you finally get a show accurate Beast Machines Optimus Primal (I would even say you finally get a show accurate figure period). Of all the Transforming gorillas out there, I feel this is the one with the most changes from bot to beast. And that is quite a feat since of all animals, apes are the closest to having humanoid proportions (so many parts are reused in both modes). The chest, head, and every limbs undergoes some kinds of change. I find what they do with the arms brilliant, with the giant gorilla knuckles becoming the massive shoulder pads. Plus he has an awesome array of gimmicks. Just overall a fantastic toy.

4. Transformers Robots In Disguise Scourge (Black Convoy)

I did not know this was a Toysrus exclusive until doing research for this list. I was sure such an iconic character and toy (and mainly look) would have been more widespread to have garnered such an appeal. But no, Scourge was indeed only sold at Toysrus. This is easily the most iconic toy of the line, even if it is a redeco. Actually, the fact that he is encapsulates the line quite well since a big part of it was breathing new life and characters into toys we had already experienced. It was also about merging the gap between what came before the year 2000 in the Transformers brand and setting a stage for a return to vehicles along with starting a constant look at the past in terms of homages and inspirations (and also foreshadowing the fact that every single Optimus Prime mold would need a teal/red/black deco treatment from here on out).

3. Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP-10) (Convoy)

Calm your horses, this isn't merely based on the toy, but its status as a Toysrus exclusive. The original toy was available for a while and fans had found a way to get it with this release merely making it more available (and affordable, depending on the release and where you are located). I take major issue with the packaging too, along with the unpainted trailer. The main advantage here was not having to pay the import fee, and for a toy as cool as MP 10, he is still most deserving of this number 3 spot.

2. Transformers Animated Rodimus Minor (Rodimus)

Those final Animated toys were all sublime. That refers to Arcee, Rodimus Minor, and the Cybertronian Ratchet/Ironhide mold, which I recommend all fans to experience. These all display what is great about the animated line, having these radical designs be brought to toys, with innovative transformations is hard to beat. And of those three molds, Rodimus is the one that succeeds best. I have already gushed about this toy enough and you can read more about him here and here.

1. Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave

I know I wasn't the nicest when it came to Masterpiece Prime<s release (but give me a break, he made the top 3), but Soundwave was everything a fan could dream. Unlike Prime, the Hasbro release, exclusive to Toysrus, gave us some major value by having all his cassettes included with him (well the ones that were already out) rather than buying them individually. That was a saving of 80-100$ easily. Plus he came with the new collector oriented packaging, which helped you store everything perfectly with an awesome display window. It is better packaging than the Takara version which had been released the same year, meaning western fans wouldn't have to wait for a domestic release. Not only was the wait short, but they got more.

Honourable Mentions:

The Prime First Edition toys are an odd bunch since they are technically mainline toys that saw a release all over the world but were only picked up by Toysrus in the US, and then were eventually found in other places like 5 Below. So depending on one's definition for an exclusive, I kept them for the honourable mentions but I do want to highlight Prime and Bulkhead who I don't think saw a release in the US outside of Toysrus (could be wrong, this line's release is super confusing).

Transformers Prime: First Edition Bulkhead Gallery

I also really like the AOE Evolution Optimus Prime set, and the three 2016 Clash of Transformers toys we got in the RID line (though the only unique mold, Starscream, did get released later unchanged, so it doesn't really qualify as an exclusive anymore).

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Toys R Us Transformers Exclusives of All Time

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:44 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Hm yeah Toys R Us didn't have much in way of exclusives for me. I tended to just buy figures from them cos they were the only place that even sold proper Transformer figures. Particularly during AoE when they were pretty the only place even selling the 'Generations' AoE figures with most other stores only selling the simplistic versions. Got my TLK figures from elsewhere though as Toys R Us here took too long to get Wave 1 in and then didn't even get Wave 2 so I bought those elsewhere too. Yeah, I miss Toys R Us for nostalgia reasons from childhood but as an adult collector they hadn't really provided much of what I wanted at all.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Mirimus » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Motto: "All we have in this universe is our word - so we should do our best to keep it."
Weapon: Automatic Machine Gun
You take issue with the TRU MP-10 packaging? Please tell me that's not because you prefer Takara's...
Mirimus
Mini-Con
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby notsoalex » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:45 pm

Weapon: Dual Low-Radiation 1 Megaton Proton Bombs
You forgot RID'15 Megatronus (the masked version) was also a TRU exclusive for Clash of the Transformers.
Got some news! Contact us here!
notsoalex
News Staff
News Credits: 171
Watch notsoalex on YouTube
Alt Mode: A bad car
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:58 pm

Mirimus wrote:Please tell me that's not because you prefer Takara's...

It's not :) I really like the more recent TRU exclusive packaging of MPs, like Soundwave's

westjames/notirish. wrote:You forgot RID'15 Megatronus (the masked version) was also a TRU exclusive for Clash of the Transformers.

I didnt forget. I made sure to precise the 2016 assortment of the subline, which the toy you mention was not part of.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Rated X » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:36 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Ok im just going to put this out there...

This site gives TRU way too much credit.

TRU closing is last month's news. Everytime they increase the liquidation sale % it gets front paged even though all transformers remain only 10% off. Not to mention most TRUs have been cleaned out of everything transformers except one step changers. TRU shuts down online sales, it gets front paged. Some billionaire wants to save TRU, it gets front paged. TRU rejects his offer, it gets front paged. Now TRU gets a homage "Top 5" article. TRU is becoming the Donald Trump of Transformers journalism.

Can you guys please just let TRU take its last breath and die peacefully already? :BANG_HEAD:
Last edited by Rated X on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby notsoalex » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:37 pm

Weapon: Dual Low-Radiation 1 Megaton Proton Bombs
william-james88 wrote:
westjames/notirish. wrote:You forgot RID'15 Megatronus (the masked version) was also a TRU exclusive for Clash of the Transformers.

I didnt forget. I made sure to precise the 2016 assortment of the subline, which the toy you mention was not part of.

Whoops sorry, must've missed it when I was reading over it. Say, why did you only include the 2016 assortment in your honorable mentions?
Got some news! Contact us here!
notsoalex
News Staff
News Credits: 171
Watch notsoalex on YouTube
Alt Mode: A bad car
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:05 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Make me rage a bit that for most of my years as a collector, none of these exclusives made it to Quebec du to "MUH LANGUAGE LAWS". Nowadays at least, all Hasbro TF products are trilingual so unless distribution suck, everything is released here
............and will still be. Sorry, Ameribros.

As for the toys themselves, I was about to say YOTS Omega Supreme but he was either a BBTS exclusive or a shared one.

As for #1, even if I had to have it middlemanned by a fellow American Seibertronian, it was still way cheaper to get that Hasbro MP Soundwave rather than guying everything separately from Takara.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby shajaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
*cough cough*

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:12 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
A good list will, that prime evolution set (along with the grimlock one) were the only ones I couldn't catch at toys r us sadly. I will miss the shop, but hopefully you Canadians will look after it :-) (or if it's falling get in contact with John oliver, who sent the last blockbuster store in alaska, Russell Crow's jockstrap...might help get people through the doors)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Flashwave » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:32 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I cant jusrify him over any of the others (except maybe MP 10 on the technical7ty that MP10 is an MP.) But Universe Countdown needs to be on there, its judt too good of a reuse of the CD Red Alert mold. Otherwise, cant disagree.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Emerje » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:25 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Here's my TRU exclusive collection:

-RID
Scourge

-G1 Commemorative
Ultra Magnus
Jazz
Silverstreak
Thundercracker
Prowl
Red Alert
Hoist
Inferno
Tracks
Grapple
Smokescreen
Dirge
Sideswipe
Ricochet/Stepper

-Energon
Optimus Prime/Megatron 2 pack

-Universe
Ramjet

-Beast Wars 10th Anniversary
Optimus Primal/Megatron 2 pack

-Classics
G1 Soundwave

-Transformers movie 2007
Dessert Attack Blackout/Scorponok 2 pack

-Animated
Arcee

-Universe 2008
Darkwind

-Titans Return
Chaos on Velocitron
Arcee with Ultra Magnus
Grotusque with Scorponok (does this count since they never made it into stores, unlike Arcee?)

-The Last Knight
Infernocus

I think that's everything, not bad for a guy that had to travel some distance to get to TRU.

Of what I have I think these are my top 5:

5. Energon Optimus Prime/Megatron
4. BW Optimus Primal/Megatron
3. Universe Ramjet
2. TR Arcee
1. RID Sourge

Unless TR Grotusque counts, then make him number 2 and bump the Energon set off. I feel like there's a warehouse of Grotusques out there somewhere that didn't make it into stores like Arcee did.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:56 pm

westjames/notirish. wrote:Whoops sorry, must've missed it when I was reading over it. Say, why did you only include the 2016 assortment in your honorable mentions?

No worries. I only included them because I think those are worthy of a mention. The others were mainly poor redecos on mostly underwhelming molds. Like these:

I much preffer the molds and decos used in the 2016 clash of transformers warriors.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Had no idea scourge & primal were exclusives, kinda wish i picked them up now. But why no mention of the G1 commemorative figures, werent they TRU exclusives? They were a pretty big deal back when they fist came out and i feel like they at least deserve an honorable mention.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:42 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I didn't realize RiD Scourge was a TRU zexclusive. I got mine back in the day (17 **** years ago. Jesus Christ I'm old) at the comic book Shop I used to frequent.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Matrix_Holder » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:49 am

Rated X wrote:Ok im just going to put this out there...

TRU closing is last month's news. Everytime they increase the liquidation sale % it gets front paged even though all transformers remain only 10% off. Not to mention most TRUs have been cleaned out of everything transformers except one step changers. TRU shuts down online sales, it gets front paged. Some billionaire wants to save TRU, it gets front paged. TRU rejects his offer, it gets front paged. Now TRU gets a homage "Top 5" article. TRU is becoming the Donald Trump of Transformers journalism.

Can you guys please just let TRU take its last breath and die peacefully already? :BANG_HEAD:

Toys r us Canada is financially sound, profitable, and still very much alive and will continue to provide exclusive figures for collectors. Just because a liquidation company bought up all of the merch and isn't selling it for the Low, low price you want it to be doesn't mean that toys r us as a whole is done. I'm not sure you are aware of this but toys r us is very important to hasbro, tru is the biggest customer for hasbro and all if it's lines and with the loss of Toya r us Usa Hasbro will take a hit on sales. That is why this tru news keeps getting front paged, with lower sales Hasbro night cut back on the lines that make the least amount of profit for them...like transformers. Transformers is pretty far down the list in terms of profitable lines, way behind their board games, my little pony, Disney princesses and nerf. If Hasbro decides to go the cut back rout it would be very bad for transformers collectors.
Matrix_Holder
Micromaster
News Credits: 5

Postby YoungPrime » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:50 am

That AOE Evolution Optimus Prime set was move like "Devolution", but I did luck up and grab that Chrome Classics Optimus from eBay and he's been my Shelve's display Optimus Prime ever since.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Apocdave » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:52 pm

I would like to include the best from Japan's Toys r us

1. Car Robots 2000 (RID) Clear God Fire Convoy
2. Micron Legend (Armada) Clear Magna Convoy
3. Galaxy Force (Cybertron) Clear Sonic Convoy.
Attachments
WP_20180214_002.jpg
Apocdave
Mini-Con

Postby Rated X » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:04 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Matrix_Holder wrote:

Toys r us Canada is financially sound, profitable, and still very much alive and will continue to provide exclusive figures for collectors. Just because a liquidation company bought up all of the merch and isn't selling it for the Low, low price you want it to be doesn't mean that toys r us as a whole is done. I'm not sure you are aware of this but toys r us is very important to hasbro, tru is the biggest customer for hasbro and all if it's lines and with the loss of Toya r us Usa Hasbro will take a hit on sales. That is why this tru news keeps getting front paged, with lower sales Hasbro night cut back on the lines that make the least amount of profit for them...like transformers. Transformers is pretty far down the list in terms of profitable lines, way behind their board games, my little pony, Disney princesses and nerf. If Hasbro decides to go the cut back rout it would be very bad for transformers collectors.

I disagree with your logic. TRU is a toy store not a Transformers store. Sure Hasbro has a lot of money invested in TRU, but a lot of that money is invested in products that are not Transformers. What if Jeff Bezos decides to save TRU? Will we start seeing all kinds of Amazon news get front paged too? Will Amazons feud with Trump become front paged because it might raise toy prices? Do you see my point? Time to get back to the basics and just cover Transformers related news. Every time the CEO of TRU farts is not newsworthy.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:52 pm

It's that simple."
Rated X wrote:
Matrix_Holder wrote:

I disagree with your logic. TRU is a toy store not a Transformers store. Sure Hasbro has a lot of money invested in TRU, but a lot of that money is invested in products that are not Transformers. What if Jeff Bezos decides to save TRU? Will we start seeing all kinds of Amazon news get front paged too? Will Amazons feud with Trump become front paged because it might raise toy prices? Do you see my point? Time to get back to the basics and just cover Transformers related news. Every time the CEO of TRU farts is not newsworthy.

Amen, brother.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby shajaki » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:55 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
X, I was going to write out this whole thing to reply to you, but... I don't feel like troll debating.

People are greatly invested in the TRU goings on (myself included). If you're not interested, no ones forcing you to read the articles. Truth is, YOU have some sort of issue with TRU, and just want to vent that. But you know what? This isn't the place for it. Go to the TRU troubles thread. This is to talk about old TRU exclusives.
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Matrix_Holder » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:00 pm

Your point is flawed X, I'm not sure you understood what was being posted.
Tru is the larger purchaser of transformer lines, with them going under that means less demand for retail demand for them as the other retailers are not going to order more to make up for it. Less money in sales means less money for developing new figures. Transformers are not close to the most profitable franchise they own. There are other collectors besides yourself, many collectors that don't have many options for hunting for their figures at retail and this has them worried. Losing tru is a big hit for many collectors and they want to be informed about the future of their collecting.
Last edited by Matrix_Holder on Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matrix_Holder
Micromaster
News Credits: 5

Postby william-james88 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:00 pm

What is considered news is for the news staff and admins to decide. No one else. They put the hard work into writing articles for the community and ask for nothing in return. If there are any complaints, we have a contact form, please use it instead of replying in this thread.

As for the relationship between Toysrus and Transformers toys, I think this list is all the evidence needed to show how much this store has been a major part of this hobby of ours all this time.

Apocdave wrote:I would like to include the best from Japan's Toys r us

Oh man thanks so much for this input. I tend to keep things as general as possible so a more regional perspective is really cool, and so are those toys. I bet Cobotron is drooling at the screen looking at all that clear plastic!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:19 pm

It's that simple."
william-james88 wrote:
Apocdave wrote:I would like to include the best from Japan's Toys r us

Oh man thanks so much for this input. I tend to keep things as general as possible so a more regional perspective is really cool, and so are those toys. I bet Cobotron is drooling at the screen looking at all that clear plastic!

Are they even SAFE to transform, though? Because clear plastics can be very troublesome. Especially in the joints.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Emerje » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:24 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Matrix_Holder wrote:Transformers is pretty far down the list in terms of profitable lines, way behind their board games, my little pony, Disney princesses and nerf. If Hasbro decides to go the cut back rout it would be very bad for transformers collectors.

Uh, actually Transformers is usually the line they credit most often when talking about profits being on the rise. It's probably their biggest cash cow. When they do their investor meetings it's the only line that they present with a demographic strategy ranging from preschool to adult and both toys and media for each of those demographics. Hasbro relies heavily on Transformers success and so far its been paying off in big ways for them. It isn't just about toy sales. Disney Princess and Star Wars might sell well, but it's still just a license they pay for from Disney and toys are the only source of income they get from those licenses. Transformers, on the other hand, is a money printing machine for them between toy sales, billions in movie profits, comics, apparel, and anything else that has a Transformers logo on it.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Infestation 2 TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2012 1B (CA) Ramondelli 230124"
Infestation 2 TRAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915R"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobot ROOK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Protectobot ROOK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAY210466 33B (CA) Lloyd (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #33 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 7th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM896 (CA) Di Nicuolo (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #1 7th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED FCBD IDW Comics 2008 Free Comic Book Day 230227"
TRANSFORMERS ANIMA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics Movie Sequel 4RI 230323A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207A"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A/CA) Perlin (W) Macchio 230915S"
TRANSFORMERS THE M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 RI-B IDW Comics 2007 1RIB 230323"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 3RI (CA) Chan"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #39 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 NOV210455 39A (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS #39 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON