Walmart G1 Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

More G1 Transformers to be Reissued in 2018 with Devastator, Starscream and the Minibots

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:48 am

The Robot Kingdom newsletter had more G1 reissues available for preorder including Starscream which is also listed on walmart.com with images. Fellow Seibertronian Shajaki did a breakdown of what is included in this version of the G1 toy:

shajaki wrote:Just to note, Starscream appears to be an amalgam. His null rays are the enlarged ones used for the TRU Commemorative Series Seeker's, but as a bonus he seems to have the G1 Pistol Megatron made for Takara's TFC-9 (Anime) Starscream, so presumably he'd also have the altered fists to accommodate said accessory.


The other reissues listed on Robot Kingdom include Devastator and what appears to be a set of minibots. Here are the prices and release dates from the site:

Exclusive Transformers G1 CONSTRUCTICON COLLECTION PACK.
New Listings
Preorder. Available in July 2018.
US 89.9

Exclusive Hasbro G1 Transformers STARSCREAM.
New Listings
Preorder. Available in July 2018.
US 41.9

Exclusive Transformers G1 Legion COLLECTION PACK Set of 8.
New Listings
Preorder. Start Shipping on 1st August 2018.
US 76.9

Here are the images from the Walmart listing.

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26160
News Credits: 2726
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby Amelie » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:51 am

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
I can't lie - I'm disappointed by the lack of white card at the back of the box. I'll still be getting this sexy thing anyway, but the brown card just really grates...
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.


Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
User avatar
Amelie
Godmaster
Posts: 1817
News Credits: 33
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:20 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
That's a lot for devy, especially with the original size. He's not worth it. At least in my opinion but to consider the difference between that the recent titan class...
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9970
News Credits: 431
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I have no interest in these myself (way too expensive for what are now extremely primitive simple toys, they're charging a heck of a lot for the nostalgia) but I was browsing new stuffs on Kapow Toys site and saw them there so thought I'd provide UK prices if UK folk are interested (Kapow price first and in brackets is what they say is regular RRP)

Starscream - £39.99 (£44.99)
Devastator - £94.99 (£99.99)
Mini-bots pack of 4 (Swerve, Bumblebee, Tailgate and Outback) - £38.97 (£44.99)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3552
News Credits: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Man, a G1 Bumblebee is one of the grails I’ve been hunting, but that’s pretty pricey. Might get it though, if I ever have the chance.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron
User avatar
EvasionModeBumblebee
Targetmaster
Posts: 676
News Credits: 15
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm
Location: Yavin IV
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:17 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Man, a G1 Bumblebee is one of the grails I’ve been hunting, but that’s pretty pricey. Might get it though, if I ever have the chance.


Do you have a preference for which head? Original 'masked' version or the retooled toon-version?
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3552
News Credits: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:27 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I'd assumed eBay would have been swarmed in them
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9970
News Credits: 431
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby Emerje » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:38 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Man, a G1 Bumblebee is one of the grails I’ve been hunting, but that’s pretty pricey. Might get it though, if I ever have the chance.

For that price you're getting three Bees, two Swerves, two Tailgates, and one Outback so the price isn't that bad. Walmart will sell them individually and going by the RK price it's about $10 each which doesn't seem super unreasonable, the WM price will probably be lower.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5253
News Credits: 130
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby Agent 53 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Emerje wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Man, a G1 Bumblebee is one of the grails I’ve been hunting, but that’s pretty pricey. Might get it though, if I ever have the chance.

For that price you're getting three Bees, two Swerves, two Tailgates, and one Outback so the price isn't that bad. Walmart will sell them individually and going by the RK price it's about $10 each which doesn't seem super unreasonable, the WM price will probably be lower.

Emerje


Notice that clearly the multipack was decided based on popularity; 3 of Bumblebee (the only minibot 'A-Lister') 2 of Swerve and Tailgate (co-stars of MTMTE) and only one Outback (the only recent-ish role I remember is as a corpse in Spotlight Kup, a role so small that in Megatron Origin they forgot he'd already died (or rather was already fated to die later) and had to create a new character (Fastback) to die)
What I don't get is why Warpath, Cosmos, Brawn, Seaspray, Windcharger, Powerglide, and Huffer were all ignored by the reissues.
Agent 53
Minibot
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:25 pm

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby Emerje » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:58 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Agent 53 wrote:
Emerje wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Man, a G1 Bumblebee is one of the grails I’ve been hunting, but that’s pretty pricey. Might get it though, if I ever have the chance.

For that price you're getting three Bees, two Swerves, two Tailgates, and one Outback so the price isn't that bad. Walmart will sell them individually and going by the RK price it's about $10 each which doesn't seem super unreasonable, the WM price will probably be lower.

Emerje


Notice that clearly the multipack was decided based on popularity; 3 of Bumblebee (the only minibot 'A-Lister') 2 of Swerve and Tailgate (co-stars of MTMTE) and only one Outback (the only recent-ish role I remember is as a corpse in Spotlight Kup, a role so small that in Megatron Origin they forgot he'd already died (or rather was already fated to die later) and had to create a new character (Fastback) to die)
What I don't get is why Warpath, Cosmos, Brawn, Seaspray, Windcharger, Powerglide, and Huffer were all ignored by the reissues.


Simply put this is just the Encore 10 (2008) lineup minus Pipes.

Image

The guys you want are mostly from the older Transformers Collection 12 (2004). So it's just a matter of doing the figures that had the most recent update. The exceptions being the last time we saw Windcharger and Brawn was the 2003 key chain versions which would require Hasbro tweaking the molds again. The last time they touched the Seaspray mold was in G2 (1993), who knows if they still have it.

Also Outback just got a new figure in PotP so he's still fresh in people's minds.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5253
News Credits: 130
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:23 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Man, a G1 Bumblebee is one of the grails I’ve been hunting, but that’s pretty pricey. Might get it though, if I ever have the chance.


Do you have a preference for which head? Original 'masked' version or the retooled toon-version?

I don’t have a preference, I like the look of both of them!

So wait, I think I’m confused as to how this pack works. There’s multiples of Bumblebee in the 8-pack? And they’re also selling them individually?
The Beekeeper of Seibertron
User avatar
EvasionModeBumblebee
Targetmaster
Posts: 676
News Credits: 15
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm
Location: Yavin IV
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby Amelie » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:35 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
@EvasionModeBumblebee - you're effectively buying a case\outer of Mini-Autobots. The contents of the pack is basically what should go onto Walmart shelves individually.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.


Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
User avatar
Amelie
Godmaster
Posts: 1817
News Credits: 33
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:07 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Amelie wrote:@EvasionModeBumblebee - you're effectively buying a case\outer of Mini-Autobots. The contents of the pack is basically what should go onto Walmart shelves individually.


Oh! Ok, that makes sense. Sweet, I should be able to get Bee by himself for fairly cheap then. Thanks! ;)^
The Beekeeper of Seibertron
User avatar
EvasionModeBumblebee
Targetmaster
Posts: 676
News Credits: 15
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm
Location: Yavin IV
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:41 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I might go for that Starscream even though I have the anime version and that Devastator if it's the cartoon accurate head version.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5992
News Credits: 226
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:04 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I might go for that Starscream even though I have the anime version and that Devastator if it's the cartoon accurate head version.


You're raising good points there. What heads will Devie and Bumblebee sport?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos and Crashbash (just heads)
- PotP Punch head
- CW Dead End, Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, among others
- Spare PotP Volcanicus hands
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17611
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby Emerje » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:34 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
If that's the actual reissue (hard to tell since Hasbro is using the old logo on the reissues) then that's the standard Devy, not the animated version. Mixmaster's green barrel gives it away. It would be weird to have the original toy deco and the cartoon head. The backer cards for the cars appear to be new, I can't find any examples of multilingual cards like that from G1 even in Europe. Best I found was this, which isn't even close:

Image

So I'm not expect Bee to have the cartoon face, but then again Takara Tomy didn't update the art on Encore 10 either.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5253
News Credits: 130
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby shajaki » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
I think the RK pics are placeholders, so there's probably not much we can discern from them at the moment.

But with Screamer being such a mishmash of other releases, I wouldn't assume anything about the minibots or Devs. :-?
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9933
News Credits: 293
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Had the encore Devastator anime colors once. I found he was an unstable mess. So I sold it to my friend. He found he was an unstable mess. So he sold it to my local geek store.

Son how will that Devy release ne like?
Relax, chill, and stay safe!

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9950
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby Emerje » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:55 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
-Kanrabat- wrote:Had the encore Devastator anime colors once. I found he was an unstable mess. So I sold it to my friend. He found he was an unstable mess. So he sold it to my local geek store.

Son how will that Devy release ne like?

Probably the same, I doubt Hasbro will fix the mold if Takara Tomy couldn't be bothered to fix it in two reissues. On both versions of my Encore Devy (regular and anime) Scavenger falls off easily and the head portion sticks tightly to the top of Longhaul and feels like it'll break.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5253
News Credits: 130
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:05 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Emerje wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Had the encore Devastator anime colors once. I found he was an unstable mess. So I sold it to my friend. He found he was an unstable mess. So he sold it to my local geek store.

Son how will that Devy release ne like?

Probably the same, I doubt Hasbro will fix the mold if Takara Tomy couldn't be bothered to fix it in two reissues. On both versions of my Encore Devy (regular and anime) Scavenger falls off easily and the head portion sticks tightly to the top of Longhaul and feels like it'll break.

Emerje



I can understand the love, but G1 Devastator is a very faulty mold. Glad that the combiner principle was completely improved when it was time for Scramble City.
Relax, chill, and stay safe!

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9950
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:21 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Emerje wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Had the encore Devastator anime colors once. I found he was an unstable mess. So I sold it to my friend. He found he was an unstable mess. So he sold it to my local geek store.

Son how will that Devy release ne like?

Probably the same, I doubt Hasbro will fix the mold if Takara Tomy couldn't be bothered to fix it in two reissues. On both versions of my Encore Devy (regular and anime) Scavenger falls off easily and the head portion sticks tightly to the top of Longhaul and feels like it'll break.

Emerje



I can understand the love, but G1 Devastator is a very faulty mold. Glad that the combiner principle was completely improved when it was time for Scramble City.

I have to wonder how the raiden mold held up in comparison to devy, as weren't they both diaclone originally?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9970
News Credits: 431
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:38 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
ZeroWolf wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Emerje wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Had the encore Devastator anime colors once. I found he was an unstable mess. So I sold it to my friend. He found he was an unstable mess. So he sold it to my local geek store.

Son how will that Devy release ne like?

Probably the same, I doubt Hasbro will fix the mold if Takara Tomy couldn't be bothered to fix it in two reissues. On both versions of my Encore Devy (regular and anime) Scavenger falls off easily and the head portion sticks tightly to the top of Longhaul and feels like it'll break.

Emerje



I can understand the love, but G1 Devastator is a very faulty mold. Glad that the combiner principle was completely improved when it was time for Scramble City.

I have to wonder how the raiden mold held up in comparison to devy, as weren't they both diaclone originally?


One must have a big stack of cash to find out...
Relax, chill, and stay safe!

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9950
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:56 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Not gonna lie, I want to find Devastator
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 18009
News Credits: 1499
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:23 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Not gonna lie, I want to find Devastator

I personally think that's too much of a high price for him but I wish you well on your quest.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9970
News Credits: 431
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: 2018 G1Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:38 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
ZeroWolf wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Not gonna lie, I want to find Devastator

I personally think that's too much of a high price for him but I wish you well on your quest.


The Encore is easily available for below 100$.


...


Was.... Was... :shock:
Relax, chill, and stay safe!

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9950
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #244 - Call Me Maybe
Twincast / Podcast #244:
"Call Me Maybe"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 28th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "2016 Transformers CyberFire GrimLock Hasbro MIB MOC NOC TURBO CHANGER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Mini-Con Dragonus Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Drift & Jetstorm RID Complete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Figures Toys Lot ~ Robots in Disguise ~ Bulkhead ~ Play Online McD'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Autobot Chromia action Figure ROTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics GRIMLOCK Deluxe Rid Dinobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ELITA-1 Power of the Primes Figure boy toy New in box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Legion Class Groundbuster" on EBAY