This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Walmart G1 Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: 2018 G1 Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:24 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
As for Soundwave, I was discussing the reissues with a friend the other day. He owns a first run of Masterpiece Soundwave, the centrepiece of his collection. As he regards that figure as "perfect", he has little interest in the G1 figure as a reissue. Soundwave being his favourite Transformer ever, he owns every iteration (Including the Beast Wars Mutant)and only ever had a second hand, unboxed G1 version. Yet he drew the line with MP-13.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: 2018 G1 Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:32 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I'm with your friend on that, I also own a first-run MP Soundwave, and I do think it is perfect, not just for a representative of the character, but as a MP figure on its own (even though I would love to get a purple comic variant). But I still want a G1 Soundwave for my G1 shelf, and for the sake of scale.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

G1 Transformers Warpath and Gears found at US Walmart

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:47 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Well that was quick. We have news that Transformers G1 Hasbro reissues of minibots Gears and Warpath have been found at retail. Reddit user Webzphotomania found then at a Utah Walmart. They were priced at $7.86. The only other minibots present were the ones from the previous wave, meaning that Gears and Warpath are not packed with any other minibot we did not know of yet.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

Out of all the G1 reissues we know so far that are coming out this year, the only one left to appear is Soundwave so let us know if ever you find him.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Walmart G1 Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby Emerje » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:16 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I hope they do a limited restock of the first wave, I still need Outback. Definitely want these two figures, especially Warpath.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:20 pm

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I have yet to find a Bumblebee, but it's great that these are getting reissued ;)^

Besides, nothing will ruin my day. I just got TR Overlord from Marshall's for 13$ and I love him :x
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:22 pm

Nathaniel Prime wrote:I have yet to find a Bumblebee, but it's great that these are getting reissued ;)^

Besides, nothing will ruin my day. I just got TR Overlord from Marshall's for 13$ and I love him :x

Congrats on that awesome deal, really happy you like him!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Randomhero » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:09 pm

Emerje wrote:I hope they do a limited restock of the first wave, I still need Outback. Definitely want these two figures, especially Warpath.

Emerje

Don’t just check in the aisle. I was at a Walmart Friday and didn’t see anything new and was leaving only to turn around and saw a Bumblebee drop bin with all wave one minibots. Snagged 2 Bees and an Outback. I remember getting outback as a present when I was 4 so he had a lot of sentimental value. Honestly I think he’s the only minibot I had when I was a kid till G2 started and I got G2 Bee
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Emerje » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:26 pm

Randomhero wrote:
Emerje wrote:I hope they do a limited restock of the first wave, I still need Outback. Definitely want these two figures, especially Warpath.

Emerje

Don’t just check in the aisle. I was at a Walmart Friday and didn’t see anything new and was leaving only to turn around and saw a Bumblebee drop bin with all wave one minibots. Snagged 2 Bees and an Outback. I remember getting outback as a present when I was 4 so he had a lot of sentimental value. Honestly I think he’s the only minibot I had when I was a kid till G2 started and I got G2 Bee

Interesting. Does this same store have shelf space set aside in the Transformers section or was this the only place they made room for them? One of my local Walmarts had the big movie display with these and now has four pegs set aside for them (currently containing two leftover Swerves) while the other Walmart never got the display or the figures and doesn't have peg space set aside. I didn't notice a bin when I was there Sunday but maybe I should have looked harder?

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby ausbot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:00 am

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
I'd like to see bumper, and hubcap.
ausbot
Pretender
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Randomhero » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:09 am

Emerje wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

Emerje

Interesting. Does this same store have shelf space set aside in the Transformers section or was this the only place they made room for them? One of my local Walmarts had the big movie display with these and now has four pegs set aside for them (currently containing two leftover Swerves) while the other Walmart never got the display or the figures and doesn't have peg space set aside. I didn't notice a bin when I was there Sunday but maybe I should have looked harder?

Emerje

Walmart’s are currently doing new mod sets and the transformers section is pretty big now.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Emerje » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:35 am

Randomhero wrote:Walmart’s are currently doing new mod sets and the transformers section is pretty big now.

Both of my Walmarts have done their resets. The one with the Mini-Bots has a large TF section, but the one that doesn't got a small section. And it's odd because the latter store is supposed to be the flagship store for the area right in the capital, yet the toy department as a whole is pretty small. Especially after they removed an entire aisle last year for clearance space only to turn it into seasonal overflow this year and then take another toy aisle this year for new clearance space. *shrug*

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby frogbat » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:53 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
aaaah warpath.. have him from when I was a kid.. had gotten him of an older kid who was selling his toys in a classified ad...

his barrel was chipped so maybe this is a good excuse to replace him. Use to love using him to defend metroplex as he was the only minibot I had besides scamper and scramble city limbs...
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Rodimus Knight » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:06 am

Emerje wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

Emerje

Emerje

The minibots were also in one of drop bins at my local store, at least when they were first stocked. The leftovers from that are making their way to isle, but those are slim pickings.

I wish I'd know that Hot Rod would be a self warmed. I saw him on clearance at one of the walmarts for $7.00
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby TAAO » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:26 am

I have also found Hot Rod down to $7 at Wal-mart. I keep hoping to run across a Devastator for about $25. Stranger things have happened. :DANCE:
TAAO
Mini-Con

Postby GeekyGamer Gal » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:26 am

Randomhero wrote:Walmart’s are currently doing new mod sets and the transformers section is pretty big now.

Where are you, and what Walmarts do you speak of? All of the Walmarts I ghost for TFs across two counties and four municipalities have Transformers sections that are about two pegs wide, with the voyagers/leaders six feet away under Star Wars toys. Of course, that's only if they actually have any in stock and all of the pegs read for the Siege line.

I'm starting to switch to Targets now since they're at least keeping pegs for Studio Series.
You know, as a kid I never made the connection between the G1 Sideswipe toy my brother passed down to me and the characters in the Beast Wars show on TV, until Michael Bay had Sideswipe as a Corvette.
GeekyGamer Gal
Fuzor
News Credits: 4
Location: Near a river in Missouri? Missoura? Missouria? Eh, whatever.
Watch GeekyGamer Gal on YouTube
Alt Mode: Corvette

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:45 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
My local Walmart decided to place the minibots with the diecast cars. The Hotwheels and such.

Weird...
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:09 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
No luck for me tonight with Walmart. Worse yet, it’s apparently one of the “two columns only” configurations for all of their Transformers toys.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby returnofplex » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:17 pm

Found them in Pasco, Wa today. The upc didn't come up when scanned. I grabbed the last Gears but left Warpath. Looks to be packed with Bumblebee and Swerve.
returnofplex
Mini-Con

Official Images of 2019 G1 Cassette Reissues with Laserbeak, Ravage, Rumble and Frenzy

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:49 am

With Transformers G1 Soundwave being rereleased at Walmart this year, everyone hoped that would also mean a rerelease of his cassettes. Well, now we have confirmation that it’s happening. We found images on the Snakas blog of two packs each having two cassettes. One pack comes with Ravage and Rumble (in Red) and the other comes with Laserbeak and Frenzy (in Blue). This is the very first rerelease of Frenzy and Rumble by Hasbro, so quite the occasion. All we know for the release date is sometime in 2019, but as we saw with Optimus Prime that sometime could be tomorrow. So keep your eyes peeled. We also have no confirmation on the price.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:59 am

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Yes! :BOWDOWN: Hopefully each pack will be 10$ or something. I would buy them all with Soundwave if that's the case.
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 10+

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:01 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Awesome! That's perfect! I have Rumble, Ravage, and Buzzsaw.
Will definitely pick up Frenchy and Lazerbird! ;)^
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby no-one » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:07 am

Nathaniel Prime wrote:Yes! :BOWDOWN: Hopefully each pack will be 10$ or something. I would buy them all with Soundwave if that's the case.
I'd be shocked if they're under $20 each.

Well that is exciting news that's bad for my wallet. Might have to jump at SW and his minions now.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Ironhide516 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:08 am

So does this finally solve the 30 year old debate about which color is Frenzy and which color is Rumble :-D :HEADHURTS:
Ironhide516
Micromaster

Postby no-one » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:10 am

Ironhide516 wrote:So does this finally solve the 30 year old debate about which color is Frenzy and which color is Rumble :-D :HEADHURTS:
Nah the battle lines are pretty deep on this topic.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby leokearon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:35 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Cobotron wrote:Awesome! That's perfect! I have Rumble, Ravage, and Buzzsaw.
Will definitely pick up Frenchy and Lazerbird! ;)^

Same here, I got Rumble and Ravage when I was a kid and my brother got me Buzzsaw for Christmas
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BURN OUT Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Diaclone Deluxe 2022"
BURN OUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEVCON Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-44 Deluxe Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DEVCON Transformer ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON