This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:38 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Malicron wrote:If that video is indicative of how people have been transforming him, no wonder we've gotten reports of stress marks; who in their right mind just randomly pries at a thin hinge piece like that?!

Exactly :APPLAUSE:

Sadly, as someone experiencing the figure now, there are some parts which require force. He is held ogether by some very thin pegs and some heavy locking mechanisms. Being delicate will just make him stay in beast mode.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Discussion Thread

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:21 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:18 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Well, mine is delayed, thanks to stupid card snafus. First was on me, the card I had on file was an old one I forgot was canceled.

So I had to add a new one.

Which was declined for suspected fraud. (Only its third use)

Which I couldn't clear up till this morning.

Sigh......
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:34 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
He looks fantastic...and I like what you did with Dinobots head :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Pictorial Review of Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron

Postby william-james88 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:43 pm

This is it, the big in depth review at the biggest release of the year (that's right, you heard me!). While you can see a video of the transformation here, I will go through most of what the figure has to offer with images to go along with the pros an cons. The pros far outnumber the cons though and I do recommend the figure, so if that's all you needed to know then great. If you want more, well let's get to it:

Beast Mode

The beast mode is spot on. Some people have been saying that this mode is fully painted like with some previous Beast Wars masterpiece figures, but it is not. it is mostly shiny purple plastic with a pastel violet hue found across the toy in digital stripes. The mouth and head are very well articulated. So are the eyes which can be positioned as you wish by rolling them around. Other main points of articulation in this mode are the small arms (2 points of articulation), tail tip, tongue, knees and individual toes.

While there is more potential articulation in the legs (like outward movement), this is all due to the robot mode's articulation and messing with the legs undoes some panels and reveals robot mode kibble. So I don't touch the legs much. The articulated eyes make him very expressive. If you insert batteries, pressing a button on the top of the T-rex head will make him talk in Japanese. While he does come with extra clear adapters to connect him to Dinobot's stand, I didn't feel any need to use them. He is very well balanced. Also, of all the Beast Wars toys, he is the one that has the least amount of robot kibble showing (mainly because unlike the others, he uses the same parts for both modes).

Transformation

The original Beast Wars Meagatron toy is my favourite toy ever so it is really fun to see that Takara felt they did indeed ace that transformation the first time. To the point that this toy transforms the same way. The big change for this new figure is that to give him a much smaller backpack, the T-Rex shell is made up of 20 thin pieces of plastic which fold onto eachother to make a smaller back section. This of course makes him very tedious to transform back into a T-Rex. However, every parts does fit into each other fine and if I do intend on transforming him again, unlike ROTF Jetfire (NEVER AGAIN). I did see stress marks around the pins though, but I do not think they will get worse if I pay attention.

The scary part though is when you first start prying the shell open. He is held together by some very thin pegs and some heavy locking mechanisms. So you do have to use some force sometimes, since being delicate will just make him stay in beast mode. It reminds me of MP 05 Megatron in a way where you have to be forceful yet delicate at the same time (ah, the jokes I just can't make). Another big difference over the original toy is the role that those thigh circles play. These parts are working overtime here by both hiding and locking in panels as well as having (decorative) guns fold out. They do come off easily during transformation BUT once you peg them back in robot mode, they stay on securely. So I don't see them unpegging as too much of a negative.

Speaking of unpegging, my big worry with this guy was that with so many sections unpegging purposefully (6 parts) I thought it would have for a very frustrating transformation. But no, most parts are secure enough that if you want this toy not to be a partsformer, it wont be, but it also allows you to take some parts out for ease of transformation. And I recommend you do that with the big T-Rex body shells since removing them helps transforming the waist. It transforms essentially like the original toy (pivoting the axis of the waist and locking it in) but you have to pull it out first and that requires more of that delicate forceful touch I was talking about earlier. Also, if the back doesn't peg in well, DO NOT FORCE IT. Just undo what you did and try again, it should clip in effortlessly.

The tail and lower legs have as many transformation steps as the original toy. For the life of me I do not know why the instructions spend so much time on the lower legs, there is nothing to do there.

Robot Mode

[url=7oXtISrMwVc]Hoo-Ah![/url]. This is an amazing looking figure. He looks like he jumped right off the screen. The stability is great, thanks to the metal used for his heels. The extra kibble comes off only if you want it to and the only angle which looks a bit off is directly at the side. He looks good from the back, and even has a nice extra transformation bit where the T-Rex' pelvic area splits in half to reveal some robot mode detail made just for the back section.

I really love the left arm. It is fully articulated and I really like that the tail can be pivoted a bit to provide extra room, showing that they are two independent pieces. It's my favorite aspect of this toy, since it does end up being the biggest improvement over the original. Removing the tail is easy and it pegs back securely if you want it attached.

The rifle accessory is fine and while it is easiest to use when removing the tail, you can keep it on. It attaches as well as any of the other myriad of MP weapons we have had over the years. The tooth brush is much more secure though and it is quite fun. The energy blast is hollowed out from underneath but you won't notice that if you pose the toy properly.

Speaking of posing, there are many ratchets to help you achieve great action poses. They can keep the right arm held really high (sadly, that means those silver pieces near his collar have to be loosey goosey to offer the arm as much mobility as possible). The one place where there are no ratchet, and it's too bad, is between the shoulder and torso, which hurts the toy. It is a friction joint and on my copy there is no friction on that left arm, which just falls. But at least you can compensate with the shoulder ratchet. I do not have more complaints than that. While the waist is a bit loose, he is top heavy enough that the weight compensates. I really like the silver deco over the sculpted detail which replicates the shading found on the show but using real light. The different faces are fun and work well.

So the main complaints: Force must be exerted at times, lots of panels to deal with (especially going back to beast mode), stress marks near pins and a friction joint that just doesn't hold for his left arm.

The main pros: This toy is gorgeous in both modes, he feels very sturdy and he is a love letter to the favourite toy of my childhood. Easily the best Beast Wars MP figure to date.

Also, just to review the use of Amazon Japan, it went so well I can't imagine getting non exclusive Takara toys from anywhere else. The price was the best and the shipping was lightning fast. I live in Canada and got the toy today. Here is a breakdown of the transaction, if anyone is curious:

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: ¥ 23,506
Shipping & Handling: ¥ 1,200
Total: ¥ 24,706
Import Fees Deposit ¥ 1,175
Grand Total: ¥ 25,881

That's a total of $232 USD / $309 CAD

They did a great job on the packaging too.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby blackeyedprime » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:55 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
One visible gripe for me is the leg screw holes on the T-rex mode, at least they are on the inners in robot mode but it would have been nice not to have them at all -or an option for switching the legs around to keep them on the inners in both modes.

Looks like a great figure and something I definitely want at some point.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:30 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
So far, that Megatron seem to deliver.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby william-james88 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:38 pm

Another broken crotch confirmed:

Not mine, thank God.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:24 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Ironhidensh wrote:Well, mine is delayed, thanks to stupid card snafus. First was on me, the card I had on file was an old one I forgot was canceled.

Sigh......

Very similar thing happened to me.

Got a phone call and text from my bank Friday morning when the pre-order came in, asking if this was me. I texted my approval and got a thank you back.

Sunday night, had 2 emails from Amazon Japan, thought he had shipped until i got the 2nd one. Went to the site, saw that my card never ran, so I did it manually and it went through (I hope). so mine should have been here like today or tomorrow, but alas, it seems as though I was bitten by the delay bug.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:25 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:Another broken crotch confirmed:

Not mine, thank God.

:WHISTLE:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ScottyP » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:52 pm

The instructions are great, and to read the revisions just pull out the Google translate app on your phone. Take a picture, highlight the text, voila.

Nice review Will, the back is mistransfomed though. The back panels connect together at the bottom. Takes some careful movement of the joints behind his neck to accomplish but it'll go.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby cruizerdave » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:25 pm

The robot head looks too big to me.
cruizerdave
Fuzor

Postby william-james88 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:29 pm

cruizerdave wrote:The robot head looks too big to me.

I think that as well

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:40 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
william-james88 wrote:Another broken crotch confirmed:

Not mine, thank God.

Just a hunch, but could it be an issue concerning the tolerances between the plastic shell and the (ratchet) joints they house?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:03 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Well, mine is delayed, thanks to stupid card snafus. First was on me, the card I had on file was an old one I forgot was canceled.

Sigh......

Very similar thing happened to me.

Got a phone call and text from my bank Friday morning when the pre-order came in, asking if this was me. I texted my approval and got a thank you back.

Sunday night, had 2 emails from Amazon Japan, thought he had shipped until i got the 2nd one. Went to the site, saw that my card never ran, so I did it manually and it went through (I hope). so mine should have been here like today or tomorrow, but alas, it seems as though I was bitten by the delay bug.

That delay but is a saucey little bitch.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Speed: 4

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:03 am

ScottyP wrote:Nice review Will, the back is mistransfomed though. The back panels connect together at the bottom. Takes some careful movement of the joints behind his neck to accomplish but it'll go.

But isn't that what I did?

;)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:35 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
He looks really good and I expect to see a dispatch notice from Kapow... any day now.

It's funny but I am glad he is out of the way now. I've mentioned before but I don't like Megatron's Season One design. There was no cohesion or uniformity to the aesthetic, just random lines and colour patches. Which is why, in contrast, I think Megatron's Transmetal design is one of the best in the entire series.
As for MP Beast Wars, I'm more interested now in what comes next, MP Terrorsaur, Rhinox, Tarantulas etc
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby ScottyP » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:36 am

^^ Heh, well now it is :)

I didn't have a lot of time to mess with it yesterday, are the panels on the back of the thighs on a mechanism that requires the calf to be rotated first, or is it the added pressure from my hand on that piece while turning the calves what locked them in? If the former, that was an amazing twist.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:38 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:As for MP Beast Wars, I'm more interested now in what comes next, MP Terrorsaur, Rhinox, Tarantulas etc
Blackarachnia is next.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:40 am

Always Guilty..."
Sabrblade wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:As for MP Beast Wars, I'm more interested now in what comes next, MP Terrorsaur, Rhinox, Tarantulas etc
Blackarachnia is next.

After Blackarachnia. A character I don't like, but will buy regardless to complete the line.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Cobotron » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:42 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Wow! He looks really good. Love the proportions in robot mode, but yeah, his head looks a little large.

A question for Will or anybody who has him in hand. That membrane that spans the back of his T-Rex jaw, is it articulated? Does it collapse in when you close the jaw?

If so, that's a really cool little touch.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:47 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
I'm thinking tarantulas but would they do two spider bots so close together? So maybe Rhinox :-?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:55 am

ScottyP wrote:^^ Heh, well now it is :)

I didn't have a lot of time to mess with it yesterday, are the panels on the back of the thighs on a mechanism that requires the calf to be rotated first, or is it the added pressure from my hand on that piece while turning the calves what locked them in? If the former, that was an amazing twist.

This bit fascinated me too, I will explain the mechanism. So the thigh has 3 folding panels:

1. The cone shaped one that locks in
2. A panel that connects with the rest of the dino shell
3. the actual thigh that opens up

The panel that connects with the rest of the dino shell has a small groove on it. When you open the thigh and fold that panel inside, the groove ends up in the perfect position so that when you press the cone shaped pieces, they will lock into that groove. thats why they dont lock in dino mode but lock in robot mode (since you fold in that panel first).

I hope that was clear.

EDIT: rereading your question, we may not be talking about the same thing, I will have to check

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:He looks really good and I expect to see a dispatch notice from Kapow... any day now.

It's funny but I am glad he is out of the way now. I've mentioned before but I don't like Megatron's Season One design. There was no cohesion or uniformity to the aesthetic, just random lines and colour patches. Which is why, in contrast, I think Megatron's Transmetal design is one of the best in the entire series.
As for MP Beast Wars, I'm more interested now in what comes next, MP Terrorsaur, Rhinox, Tarantulas etc

I think we are all waiting for Terrorsaur. How are they gonna handle that one?!

As for Transmetal Megs, as a kid I never liked that design since what I found super cool about the first series was the alt mode integration (which this MP has in spades) and in transmetal two, the t-rex head you see on his torso is just fake kibble. Always found that super weird.

Cobotron wrote:Wow! He looks really good. Love the proportions in robot mode, but yeah, his head looks a little large.

A question for Will or anybody who has him in hand. That membrane that spans the back of his T-Rex jaw, is it articulated? Does it collapse in when you close the jaw?

If so, that's a really cool little touch.

It is not articulated and does not collapse. but it doesnt need to because it fits in his big cavity of a head so you only see as much as you want to as you open his jaw. Basically, if you thought it did that trick, then visually its the same as if it did :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:56 am

Always Guilty..."
ZeroWolf wrote:I'm thinking tarantulas but would they do two spider bots so close together? So maybe Rhinox :-?

Happy either way. Rhinox is my favourite Maximal.

When it comes to Tarantulas and Tigatron I am curious how far they will go with show accurate Beast Modes. Ordinarily the two spiders would be minor retools, but proportionally they are very different. Especially as Tarantulas should be bigger in both modes regardless. Tigatron should share some engineering from Cheetor, at least on a cosmetic level, in Bot Mode. Whereas the build of a Tiger is bulkier than a Cheetah, so it will be interesting to see how they hide that extra mass and leave them looking superficially similar in Bot Mode.

Back on topic, how long until we see this guy? The Megatron mold is too expensive for them to only use once after all....

AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:04 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:As for Transmetal Megs, as a kid I never liked that design since what I found super cool about the first series was the alt mode integration (which this MP has in spades) and in transmetal two, the t-rex head you see on his torso is just fake kibble. Always found that super weird.
What's more is how, in the show, that fake T-Rex head on his chest was, like the toy, treated as not being his actual T-Rex mode head, since his onscreen transformation was pretty similar to that of the toy, with his actual T-Rex head disappearing behind the torso of the robot mode just as the fake head appears already on the torso's front, and colored very differently from the metallic chrome look of the actual T-Rex head.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM898 (CA) Reilly"
NEW!
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 FEB228625 2D Stafford"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bumblebee GO FOR THE GOLD One-shot IDW Comics 2018 OCT180684"
Transformers Bumbl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222M"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAR220504 16A (CA) Lopez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 APR210678 32A (CA) Schoening (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915K"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAY210469 6B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #25 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 25RI (W) Costa (CA) Cahill"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210546 1A (CA) Hernandez"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210483 3B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BEASTS #1 IDW Comics 2022 MAY221564 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210481 30RI (CA) Shepherd (W)Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS: THE MANGA Vol 1 variant Classic TV Japanese Comics Viz 2020 HC New"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS: THE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON