This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-44 Optimus Prime 3.0 Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-44 Optimus Prime 3.0 Discussion Thread

Postby ScottyP » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:22 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Burn wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I will be honest guys, even if money was not an issue, I am not that impressed.

Same. This just doesn't seem that great.
It looks incomplete, but given these are color pictures I don't expect much to change on it between now and its release, if anything. Very disappointing given the price tag.

The head is an improvement and the articulation looks to be as well, but the rest looks like a regression.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-44 Optimus Prime 3.0 Discussion Thread

Postby DeathReviews » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:56 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Sorry - but unless that figure is made out of solid GOLD, it ain't worth no $350....
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Black Bumblebee » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:57 pm

Do I like the look of the figure? Sure. Am I going to spend $400+ on it? Heck no. There is absolutely no freaking reason for it. I got my MP10 for $99 at ToysRUs, and even then I thought the price tag was high as I was pretty happy with my original MP1 Optimus.

It's a pretty figure, and if I had lots of money and I saw it for $100 I "might" buy it. But for me, for my collection... I just don't need it. It won't bring me hundreds of dollars of enjoyment. And at the end of the day, that's what matters.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby TulioDude » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:52 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
I like the all red cab.

Not on a rush to own this,but it is cool
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Manterax Prime » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:57 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
"Is he as beautiful as you imagined?"

No, quite the opposite. He's as bland and boring as I imagined.
That mess of a back section in truck mode doesn't help either.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
Manterax Prime
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 3
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby TheForgottenTaxi » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:28 pm

Wait, I thought yesterday's report was that it was $440? Now it's $350? That's a lot closer to reasonable, if still pretty ridiculous.

Anyway, as far as the actual photos go... it looks pretty good?

Loving: The head sculpt (I didn't realize how much I wanted this particular Prime head sculpt until laying eyes on these photos), the colors, the legs, the articulation.

Not Loving: The backpack, the smokestacks extending down past the shoulders (I realize this is cartoon accurate, but I think it looks like butts), and the side of the cab proportions, particularly the awkward "interior" bit -- seriously, if you're not going to do the interior well, just skip it.

Also: Am I the only one completely over elaborate accessories that reference a single episode of the cartoon? Nice Starscream parts. I'm going to maybe put them on once, take a picture, then have to figure out somewhere to store them for the rest of the time I own the figure. Megatron's Master Plan was my favorite episode as a kid, and I still see zero value in this.
I have feelings about robots. They are mostly here. -> https://isgardtheterrible.wixsite.com/rankingrobots
TheForgottenTaxi
Micromaster

Postby Supreme Convoy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:37 pm

Whoa! This looks cool.

What is the Starscream head a reference to?
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby Seibertron » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:45 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Oh my god cartoon accuracy drives me f*****g crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the silver paint on the figure? What is with the dull flat grays? Why does Takara think they have to be so slavish to their perceived cartoon accuracy? Not what I want to spend $400+ on, let alone $200+!!! I have never ever wanted G1 cartoon accurate toys that are so slavish that they forget that the grays should represent silver in most cases or that the lack of details was to make it easier for the animators to HAND draw, neither of which should apply to "masterpiece" Transformers.

It definitely looks better in color, though the upper torso angled on the lower body looks really odd to me.

And before anyone says it, I get it ... if you don't like it, don't buy it. But I want to like it and I think the reasons for not liking it could easily be overcome with some appropriate changes and I don't like the idea of Takara double-dipping on these with a "cartoon" accurate color scheme first and then a more "toy accurate" color scheme later. Just come out with the best color scheme first and go from there.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:47 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
TheForgottenTaxi wrote:Wait, I thought yesterday's report was that it was $440? Now it's $350? That's a lot closer to reasonable, if still pretty ridiculous.

No, it's $350 if you import it yourself, it'll be $450 to buy it from domestic retailers like bbts - unless I missed something
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:37 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Hellscream9999 wrote:
TheForgottenTaxi wrote:Wait, I thought yesterday's report was that it was $440? Now it's $350? That's a lot closer to reasonable, if still pretty ridiculous.

No, it's $350 if you import it yourself, it'll be $450 to buy it from domestic retailers like bbts - unless I missed something

Thats right, could not have said it better myself.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Colt » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:04 am

This does not look that good. His hips look off, and his backpack is distracting. His head is nice, just not $400 nice. Overall seems like a pointless figure especially considering we have MP-1 and MP-10.
Colt
Mini-Con

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:48 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Emerje wrote:He was also rare shown in robot mode with it and guess which mode I'll be displaying Optimus in? For the price they really should have come up with an alternative. Even the super expensive non-transforming Optimus Prime from Hot Toys came at two price points (with and without Starscream armor). If they can do it then so can Takara Tomy.

Well, why do you even want a transforming Optimus at all if you only care about the robot mode? Much less this one that comes with so much stuff you've flat-out said you'll never use? I am honestly just baffled here. What do you get out of it? I am very confused here :???: :???: :???: :HEADHURTS:

In the case of a high-end transforming G1 Optimus, most would see the trailer as an essential part of the package.

Seibertron wrote:Oh my god cartoon accuracy drives me f*****g crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the silver paint on the figure? What is with the dull flat grays? Why does Takara think they have to be so slavish to their perceived cartoon accuracy? Not what I want to spend $400+ on, let alone $200+!!! I have never ever wanted G1 cartoon accurate toys that are so slavish that they forget that the grays should represent silver in most cases or that the lack of details was to make it easier for the animators to HAND draw, neither of which should apply to "masterpiece" Transformers.

Very. Much. Agreed. The "comic colors" Grimlock is dumb for the same reasons - black was represented by dark blue with black accents because that was the only way to give it any shading with the print tech of the time (plus too much black ink in one spot would soak through and tear the page). I think incorporating the disappearing tires is dumb as well because those too were a form of dumbing the design down for easier and cheaper animation.
Looking at this, they were so stupidly accurate to the animation limits it's amazing he doesn't have cel-shaded windows!
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Cyberpath » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:00 am

Seibertron wrote:Oh my god cartoon accuracy drives me f*****g crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the silver paint on the figure? What is with the dull flat grays? Why does Takara think they have to be so slavish to their perceived cartoon accuracy? Not what I want to spend $400+ on, let alone $200+!!! I have never ever wanted G1 cartoon accurate toys that are so slavish that they forget that the grays should represent silver in most cases or that the lack of details was to make it easier for the animators to HAND draw, neither of which should apply to "masterpiece" Transformers.

It definitely looks better in color, though the upper torso angled on the lower body looks really odd to me.

And before anyone says it, I get it ... if you don't like it, don't buy it. But I want to like it and I think the reasons for not liking it could easily be overcome with some appropriate changes and I don't like the idea of Takara double-dipping on these with a "cartoon" accurate color scheme first and then a more "toy accurate" color scheme later. Just come out with the best color scheme first and go from there.

Why not? By now we all know the drill, ie, get the cartoon version or wait for the "plus" edition. Something for (almost) everyone.

The white on Optimus Prime represents chrome but I can understand why they made the thighs and pelvis white because it immediately evokes the character from the screen. Sunbow's Prime is my all-time favourite cartoon character. Years ago MP-10 was the closest thing to it; now this new figure is an even more "literal" representation of him, and I'm down for that.

The fact that like Inferno, his head can be switched between the more rounded design and the signature angular TOEI design is pretty neat. Makes fans of both styles happy. But I really want to see it from this angle --

Also, I sort of got the feeling he should be packed with more battle damage parts than just the head? There will probably be more stock photos later showing that, and him interacting with other characters, including a remake of the Sherman Dam fight with MP-36 Megatron.

william-james88 wrote:We see the trailer and it does not seem to have more functionality than the one that came with MP-10.
The blue piece it houses serves as a flight-stand. And the double barrel cockpit can detach from the trailer and run on a blue roller to reference "Fire in the Sky."
Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby Regimus Prime » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:15 am

I’m normally in a rush to throw down my wallet and it’s hard earned contents to support any G1 themed Optimus product. This time, not so much, because frankly this cost too much. I’m still happy with my 20th Anniversary Optimus/MP-01 TRU Exclusive from 2004 and currently in the hunt for an unopened one since years ago I opened mine. If I’m lucky enough to snag one on eBay it will still cost less than MP-44. I’m even still ecstatic for my MP-10 TRU release that scales wonderfully with my other MP’s including the recent MP-36. At least MP-36 included the battle damaged face and chest plate to recreate their epic ‘86 movie battle. This MP-44 only includes the damaged head. At least give us a detailed damaged cab front and grill at this price point Takara. If I really need an animated G1 fix, I’ll save about $190.00 and stick with my pre-order of the Transformers Classic Scale Optimus Prime Statue from Pop Culture Shock :BOT:
Regimus Prime
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby starfish » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:26 am

For me, the “toon-esque” designs are something I can take or leave. I did enjoy the old MP aesthetic which went for a more detailed look.

That said, the engineering on these guys is fantastic. It’s not such a hard trick to turn an officially-licenced vehicle into a well-detailed robot. But to turn a detailed vehicle into one with lots of flat surfaces - that’s pretty mind-blowing! Looks-wise, I couldn’t care less as to whether his leg wheels are visible or not. I loved the look of MP1, and his leg-wheels stared you right in the face.

But I’m far more interested in engineering and the ‘brain teaser’ aspect of MP transformers, the ingenuity and the “Wow” moments. MP Megatron is one of my all-time favourite figures - not necessarily because of his looks (although he does look great), but because his transformation, and the mental gymnastics the designers pulled off in order to get from one mode to the other.

I realise that different people want different things from their toys, and there were a lot of complaints about Megatron, Sunstreaker and Dinobot, to various extents. But speaking personally, the switch from ‘detailed cab’ to ‘flat-surfaces robot’ is an achievement and marvel in itself, irrespective of what the robot actually looks like.

But that’s just me - your mileage may vary!
starfish
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Postby Cyberpath » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:31 am

Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby Amelie » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:41 am

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
The proportions on this blow Mp10 away, especially with the articulation. Very impressed. I prefer the anime look as well and since they'll do a lavish toy accurate deco later - everyone that can afford the toy is a winner.

I just wish that person affording it was me... :lol:

:edit: I also hope y'all paying attention to that new Starscream head and storing your pennies for the V3... :-D
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby Coptur » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:30 am

I do like it more compared to MP10 but I outright refuse to pay that much.

If they want quick bucks and cash grabs why not announce:

- Clampdown
- Spin Out
- Hauler
- Detritus
- Slicer
- G1 inspired Barricade?!
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby Amelie » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:41 am

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
Coptur wrote:If they want quick bucks and cash grabs why not announce:

- Clampdown
- Spin Out
- Hauler
- Detritus
- Slicer
- G1 inspired Barricade?!

I think we can expect a Detritus, simply so Takara get two uses of the mold out, which now seems to be the minimum. The others I completely agree with... but... "Hauler" was actually yellow in the cartoon, so that might be a sticking point (but I'm sure it wouldn't stop them). If they're really looking to grab quick, big bucks - a new Seeker mold with a quick pump out of Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Sunstorm and Acid Storm would be very welcome.

They're going to get at least 3 of this Convoy out (anime, toy and black/sleep/nemesis), which is another reason I feel like the price is a little over the top. Its hardly like a one shot release.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby Coptur » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:51 am

yeah that that's true Hauler is the same colour as Grapple.

Sometimes they retcon him to be green?

So maybe different head sculpt/original toy head sculpt and a tool for one of his hands. I know that's not much but it's something 'different'.

edit...i think grapple came with multiple heads so i guess he'll have to be green lol unless they can do something special
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:13 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
That's one amazing set but holy crap, the MP prices are getting more and more ludicrous as time go by. So that Optimus will be skipped. Mostly because I plan to get myself some other expensive toys so the space and budget cannot go for the MP line anymore. Plus I already have MP-01 and MP-10. That's more than enough for my collection.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:47 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
If it was mainly die cast metal like MP01 then maybe, the correct lack of forearm stripes make me like this one a bit more thsn MP10 but I don't think a toy version would work with the lack of leg barrels (or more accurately things that no longer look like barrels) & hidden wheels wouldn't do it for me.

I'd be tempted for a battle damage movie version down the line but I can't even justify the price of Sunstreaker (or a £45+ KO of him!). Will be nice to work on the backlog that I'm missing but kind of sad with being priced out of future releases.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:58 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Nice proportions even if I'm not a big G1 fan. It certainly looks better than the other ones in that area. How much of the truck is actually used for the torso though, Chest looks different and the stripes in robot mode aren't on the truck at all. A lot of fakery? I don't mind that myself but I know SOME PEOPLE get annoyed with that sorta thing. :P
Anyways yeah I can understand the crazy price putting even hardcore MP fans off. It doesn't even need all those silly accessories. Most of them will end up staying in the box, or hidden in a drawer or his trailer or something. I got KO of the MP Hot Rod and that frickin' stupid fishing rod annoys the heck out of me cos it don't even fit in my accessories drawer. =p
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Emerje » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:11 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Emerje wrote:He was also rare shown in robot mode with it and guess which mode I'll be displaying Optimus in? For the price they really should have come up with an alternative. Even the super expensive non-transforming Optimus Prime from Hot Toys came at two price points (with and without Starscream armor). If they can do it then so can Takara Tomy.

Well, why do you even want a transforming Optimus at all if you only care about the robot mode? Much less this one that comes with so much stuff you've flat-out said you'll never use? I am honestly just baffled here. What do you get out of it? I am very confused here :???: :???: :???: :HEADHURTS:

In the case of a high-end transforming G1 Optimus, most would see the trailer as an essential part of the package.

I enjoy transforming my Transformers, but I don't consider the trailer and essential part of his transformation. He isn't Motormaster, I can still transform him into a truck without the trailer. If I had a small collection with room to display trailers I'd be happy to have it, but for those of us with space constraints and large collections they're just going back into the box just like with MP-10 making them a big boxy money sponge.

Anyway, I think I'm going to pass and wait for reviews and then jump on the inevitable second run if it's any good. Money isn't an issue and the colored pics look good (these seem to be still hand painted so we'll get even better shots later), but I'm reminded looking at these new pics of something that really bothered me before.

That backpack is HUGE! That is not his jet pack, that's all leftover truck parts which the jet pack and Screamer parts attach to. Compared to this...

...that's pretty excessive and definitely not what most of us would consider an upgrade.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:28 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Thats right, could not have said it better myself.

Hrm...interestingly, BBTS has removed the price (and even the ability to preorder) from their site. Maybe the fan backlash is having an impact? Image
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 Marvel Comics JUN230945 (CA) Miller"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #18 Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230663 (CA) Barends (W) Percy 230926A"
GHOST RIDER #18 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #15 var 1:100 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230921 (CA) Perez (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #15 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #2 var Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220907 (CA) Aspinall (W) Aaron"
PUNISHER #2 var Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230715 (CA) Vicentini"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1 var Howard Duck Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220859 (CA) Smith"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #2 Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210850 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell 240415D"
NEW!
SHE-HULK #2 Marvel ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var foil Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230655 (CA)Hughes 240415B"
NEW!
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #8 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220941 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #8 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #9 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220831 (CA) Saiz (W) Aaron (A) Saiz + Azaceta"
PUNISHER #9 Marvel ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #13 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230864 (CA) Barends (W) Percy 231222Y"
GHOST RIDER #13 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Punisher War Journal BLITZ #1 var headshot Marvel Comics APR220888 (CA) Nauck"
Punisher War Journ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #7 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221086 (CA) Momoko (W) Zells"
DAREDEVIL #7 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #28 var New Champions Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230815 (CA) Garron"
MOON KNIGHT #28 va ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON