This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Multiverse Characters We Want to See in the Generations Line

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:59 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor, or a guest like this week's DecepticonFinishline. These are personal opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

This list continues our theme of toys we would like to see in the generations line, you can find the previous list here.

Multiverse Transformers Characters: It’s hard to define exactly what we’re going for here. I was inspired by figures like Reveal the Shield Lugnut, Revenge of the Fallen Lockdown and Animated Blackout. We were going to exclude G1 characters (because you can’t be “NEO”-G1 if you’re already G1); then we weren’t sure because the original G1 continuity includes Beast Wars/Beast Machines, and I kinda wanted to put Beast Machines Thrust on the list. But including BW/BM on the list mucks it up even more. SO. We decided on characters that appear in universes apart from the original G1 continuity. -Basically, anything except 1980s-G1-Cartoon, Beast Wars, and Beast Machines.

5. Robots in Disguise (2015) Thunderhoof

RiD (2015): The sequel series to my favorite Transformers cartoon (Transformers Prime). When the designs started to show up, I was a bit disappointed- but I understood. It took the Aligned Continuity and altered to appeal to a younger audience. I was going to skip on the whole line, but then I watched a video review for Thunderhoof

What a COOL FREAKING toy! There were a ton of cool Decepticons. Many of which didn’t even get the toy that they deserved (*cough cough but-actually-speaks-loudly-and-clearly* SABERHORN AND GLOWSTRIKE cough*). Thunderhoof stands above the rest, though. Not only for having a satisfying transformation, but because of his altmode. The fact that there hasn’t been a tractor Transformer to this point is absolutely daft. I’d even love to see him in the make-everyone-a-combiner craze. I’ll give you his team later in the list.

4. Armada Sideways

Armada Sideways is kinda like the Darkrai or Beelzemon of Transformers: Super overrated and edgy, but still objectively kinda cool. There have been some unique opportunities, recently, to bring Sideways into the Neo-G1 fold, too.

In Transformers Armada, he operates similar to a Headmaster. We could have gotten a Special Edition (similar to the likes of Arcee/Grotusque) that uses the Groove mold with a remolded chest capable of Titan Masters. AND he would have come with two Titan Masters. Motorbike alt modes aren’t SUPER rare, and there have been some decent opportunities to introduce this important character to the greater part of the Transformers multiverse. I love the Cybertron version of Sideways, as well; while I would settle for

3. Armada Demolisher

There are a lot of Armada characters that I’d love to see in the Neo-G1 fold. ESPECIALLY characters that have specific-full minicon teams attached to them. For example: I’d love to see Armada Jetfire as a Voyager combiner with Comettor and the Space Mini-con team as the gestalt named Requiem. Same with Starscream and the Race Mini-cons as the gestalt Skyboom.

Something similar could have happened with Demolisher. There is a mockup that exists with Demolisher’s head on the Onslaught mold. While the idea of Deluxe-limb-versions of Wreckage and Knockout excite me a little bit more than Demolisher-with-an-Onslaught-body, I would love to see Demolisher crossover into Neo-G1 toys. I would just prefer to see him in an alt-mode a little more true to his strange-and-stubby Armada-proportions.

2. Movie Blackout

This character is one the characters that inspired this list to start with. Blackout, a movie character, crossed over into Transformers Animated fiction AND managed to get a toy out of the deal. How. Freaking. Cool. Is. That?

Blackout is the (second-)most iconic Decepticon in the whole movieverse. Fans love seeing new Blackout toys because his altmode is badass. The craziest part of this is that it could have been done relatively easily already. Let me explain: The most underutilized and underrated mold of the last ten years is the Reveal the Shield Lugnut mold. Not only could you replace the arms and shoulders to make a Neo-G1 Blackout, but that Blackout remold could have been taken to make a Movie(2007-Videogame)+Animated+G1-inspired version of Shockwave. Instead, the Lugnut mold was used once.

I’d love to see all three of the aforementioned characters as remolds of each other in a Voyager-combiner form (could you tell that I like combiners?). Shockwave w/ Deluxe Insecticon limbs; Lugnut w/ Lockdown, Thunderhoof, Oil Slick and Knock Out; and, most importantly, Blackout w/ Barricade, Stinger, Stockade and fourth member. (Or maybe Barricade + the Dreads? Definitely Barricade, though.)

Or just a new, non-combiner, badass assault helicopter. Whatever. I just want a Generations Blackout.

1. Knock Out

I mentioned on this list, already, that Transformers Prime is my favorite of the cartoons. A lot of the characters DO already of G1 counterparts. And, there IS a G1 toy with the name “Knockout;” one word. But, he’s no Knock Out, so who cares.

While, if I had met someone like Knock Out in real life, I would straight-up hate that person, something about the character in Transformers Prime is still relatable. I know that he has been appearing in some of the comics recently. You’ll notice exactly zero Comic-characters on my list. I have nothing against the comics, but I just don’t know anything about them. So I don’t really understand Knock Out’s role in the comics in relation to being Neo-G1.

What I do know is that his TFPrime incarnation is not quite close enough to the G1 aesthetic for me consider it Neo-G1. It’s close. Just not quite there. That is the main reason Knock Out is here as my number 1. It would be an easy transition to Neo-G1; he has a role in the comics; he is a fan-favorite; he isn’t directly battling any existing G1 character for naming rights.

Honorable Mention: Bulkhead:

You’ll notice my whole list is Decepticons. And a lot of the characters on my list have requests built-in for even more Decepticons. That is because a lot of “Multiverse” characters re-use G1 character names. Which is a result of TOO MANY DAMN AUTOBOTS. However, Prime/Animated Bulkhead is worthy of a Neo-G1 incarnation. He was a main player in Animated AND Transformers Prime. He is also (obviously) the inspiration for the movie version of Hound. It took me a while to warm up to his character. But I have, now, and I want to see a Generations release of this character. He has earned it.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Multiverse Characters We Want to See in the Generations Line

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:30 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Great list will :-), and a lot of points I agree with. I know there is some i would add to the list but i can't pull any names from my head at the moment. Wait.. you'll laugh at this but I would like to see Jet Storm again, I mean we got Tankor...so I want the wisecracking jet vehicon who sounds like a quizmaster tormenting his prey.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby TFanPage101 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:31 am

Motto: "Sup?"
Armada Sideways, Armada Demolisher, and Prime Knock Out would be cool, but I would like to see them finally do Prime Insecticon or something we never really got. Kinda like Crowbar with the Studio Series line.
TFanPage101
Micromaster
News Credits: 18
Watch TFanPage101 on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:45 am

ToxicSmoke wrote:Armada Sideways, Armada Demolisher, and Prime Knock Out would be cool, but I would like to see them finally do Prime Insecticon or something we never really got. Kinda like Crowbar with the Studio Series line.

didn't he have a cyberverse commander re-issued in several colors?
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:50 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Well, here's my top five that I'd really want remade into the Generations line. AND NO COMBINER GIMMICK. ENOUGH ELREADY. :BOOM: I want to get back to the Universe/HFTD/RTS times when the bots were re-interpretations of the classic characters, not "budjet masterpieces". And no intrusive gimmick like the Combiner Wars or Headmasters. It's fine for characters that were originally combiners or headmasters, but it's a bit daff for those who were not.

So here's what I want for Universe style Generations figures:

#1) Pretender Crossblades:
As a concept, Crossblades is brilliant. A military dude that change into a copter. But that copter mode was totally daff:
I'd like a deluxe version of him, like they did for Thunderwing. It could be neat. Speaking of which, a deluxe version of Bludgeon would also be great but he's only an honorable mention because he's been remade enough times already.

#2 Prime Airachnid:
Keeping with the copter love, Airachnid deserves a better toy than what she had in Prime.
She'd need to be a proper triple changer and a voyager. A small-ish voyager to be exact, like Studio Series Optimus. She need her great copter mode, a proper sexy-menacing and articulated bot mode, and a creepy-cool-disgusting centaur-spider mode. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

#3 Armada Demolishor
Can't disagree with this one. Armada Demolishor is one of the best Armada character and need some Generations love. A deluxe would be enough.

#4 Reflector
I know they did a convention exclusive with a camera fan mode, but it's not enough. I'd want them to make Reflector as 3 separate SCOUT (legend) figures. Each would follow their original TOY design in bot mode (shocking!). Each would be triple changers like Battletrap. Each would have a different vehicle mode and each would combine into a camera. Even if the camera mode suffer and look good only from the front, it would be awesome.

#5 Armada Tidal Wave
BRING BACK THE SUPREME CLASS! I could even settle for a leader. Tidal Wave should only have one mode, that of a proper destroyer battleship. It would be freaking cool and that altmode don't have enough love in Transformers. Plus it would be really apropriate for the character. They could work in a 3rd spaceship mode, but it should not compromise the battle ship mode. I really want that.

Honnorable mention: Apeface and Snapdragon. They need to be at least voyagers and accurate like Titan Return. However, it's not in the spirit of my list and I'd rather have them made for the MP line.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby AFTRHR » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:02 am

Weapon: Railgun
And here I am waiting for Hasbro to do something with the cool designs from the Transformers Universe MOTA game.
AFTRHR
RPG Moderator
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Helicopter

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:11 am

Sorry kanra but tidal wave needs bigger than supreme...which I'm glad they did away with as with titan class it is superfluous. So yeah, tidal wave for titan class ;-) I think everyone would agree on its awesomeness. I mean hasbro is going to need more ideas on what to do for the class size...
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:16 am

It's that simple."
ZeroWolf wrote:Sorry kanra but tidal wave needs bigger than supreme...which I'm glad they did away with as with titan class it is superfluous. So yeah, tidal wave for titan class ;-) I think everyone would agree on its awesomeness. I mean hasbro is going to need more ideas on what to do for the class size...

I don't know about titan. It's cool and all, but there's like, NO ROOM anymore. Plus the Titan slot is already reserved for Omega Supreme and Scorponok. Before seeing Tidal Wave, it will take a loooooooooooooooooong while. But If they did make him titan, he should be as close to his original Armada design as possible. But this time, with proper articulations.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Bucky » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:34 am

Weapon: Hip-Mounted Launchers
Pretty great list, once again. I really love trying to form my top fives in my head, before reading, and seeing how they match up. I think Knock Out is a fantastic choice, and while I’m not a big fan of the Armada series, I think Armada Demolisher would be a good one. Bulkhead is always a favorite.

So, excluding anything Beast Wars, which is where my mind instinctive went, and assuming characters who only exist as toys are still part of the multiverse, I’d love it if they did something with Hailstorm and Mindset. That’s still one of my favorite molds, and neither one has had another figure. Another character who has never made it into any animated series, movie, or comic is Terradive. He’s a great figure, and I could easily see him as a Tetrajet.

One of my favorite TF villains, right along side Thunderwing, but who hardly ever gets any play outside of the Marvel US and UK comics, is Straxus. His Generations toy is still amazing, and it’d be really interesting to see what they’d do with a Cybertrian alt mode for him.
Bucky
Vehicon
News Credits: 7
Alt Mode: Cassette
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Logsters65 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:46 am

I disagree with the blackout choice for the sole reason of how good the studio series one looks, would still be cool to see how a Generations ified blackout would look
Logsters65
Mini-Con

Postby Terrsolpix » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:03 am

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
I agree with the list but for some stupid reason I want a chug Nitro Zeus :lol:
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby Seril » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:07 am

This is the exact reason I have figures from most every line in my 'Neo G1' display. I would agree all the characters here (Demolisher, Blackout, Sideways, Bulkhead) do deserve a new 'Classics' type figure. Until then though I have my Armada, Energon, Cybertron, some Prime, and some of the newer Robots in disguise figures mixed in already. Even a few movie figures as well. I was thrilled when Lugnut and Lockdown got a Reveal the shield figure. Personally I say bring in all these new characters to the larger universe. I'd even love to see 'Classics' Rescue bots.
Seril
Mini-Con

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:25 am

Oh! I would like to see generations versions of movie verse characters (even if they were toy only) like Wreckage, skystalker and stockade.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby The Lonely Cracker » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:01 pm

Motto: "c*ntblast"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Too many damn autobots is right! There were, what 5 main cons in G1? The main con cast desperately needed expanding, which is why these characters exist in the first place. So yeah, seeing them in more G1 stories and toylines would be fantastic!
The Lonely Cracker
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: idk a motorcycle of some kind
Strength: 4
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Windsweeper » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Interesting topic. Only one I don't agree with is Bulkhead. I really liked his character in Animated but the Prime version was a generic tough bot with an annoying voice. I really hate his head design. The no nose and big chin thing make him lol like something from a Pixar movie not a Cybertronian.

Given that the War For Cybertron games were originally designed with G1 in mind, I've no problem counting Demolished as neo G1 and the Armada toy still holds up.

Technically Sideways did get a G1 incarnation in Robotmasters as Double Face is supposed to be him.

The TFWiki lists most of the repurposes of recent years including obscure collector's club comic references such as Movie Wreckage being repurposed as G1 Reckage and Armada Predacon as G1 Preditron.

Quite a few Unicron Trilogy characters cameod in the alternate reality in More than Meets the Eye which to me makes them neo G1.

I grew up on G1 and that will always be my first loyalty but I do find something to enjoy in every series and I'm always glad to see characters from modern series repurposed into G1.

I was delighted that Last Knight Barricade's deluxe toy has been repurposed as his G1 self as it meant I could finally add him to my G1 focussed collection with the 1 step toy as I try and scale everything close to the Diaclone Autobot cars.

But I'm waffling. So my top 5 would be...

Energon Prowl.

I just want a scout size version.

Armada Sideswipe.

I did customise Legend Groove as Sideswipe and his Decepticon repaint Treadshot which I felt worked quite well with the motorcycle altmode homaging their Mini-con.

I would like to see Power of the Primes Windcharger retooled and repainted as Sideswipe and his various repaints.

Energon Checkpoint.

Either as himself or we finally get a series where Prowl becomes a Prime and they repurpose Checkpoint as him.

Animated Prowl.

What G1 Prowl should have been except for the annoying shades. I did repaint legend Groove as his G1 incarnation.

Prime Smokescreen.

He's Hot Rod in everything but name and colour scheme. I customised an oversized ko of legend Hot Rod as him. He's my favourite Autobot in Prime and I want him in G1.

Honourable mentions:

RID Steeljaw
Animated Slipstream
RID Spychangers including Ox/Ironhide
RID Prowl
Terrorsaur
BW Inferno
BW Silverbolt
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:37 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Armada Demolishor and Sideways, definitely. In fact the vast majority of Armada's designs would be cool in Generations- especially an Armada Prime that did the trailer super robot thing.

Other ones I'd like to put forward...

>Nitro Zeus, albeit more so that he could get "canonized" in more fiction. What a legend.
>Cybertron Thunderblast, as her old toy is quite expensive and also not very good, and she's also a childhood crush.
>Airahnid, because she deserves better than the trainwreck she got.
>RID Slapper, Dark Scream and Gas Skunk, even if only so poor Sky-Byte doesn't get lonely.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:38 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
well for one we already have an animated blackout that never got released which i thought would have ended up being released later somtime
61app7SY6-L._SL1000_.jpg
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:47 pm

It is a downright shame we never got that toy, but I'd like to think if animated hadn't been cancelled, we would have got other fun toys as well.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:48 pm

It's that simple."
Ultra Markus wrote:well for one we already have an animated blackout that never got released which i thought would have ended up being released later somtime
61app7SY6-L._SL1000_.jpg

Yeah, THAT one... Sigh... I don't want to pay 400$ for it.
I mean, holy ****.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:55 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:well for one we already have an animated blackout that never got released which i thought would have ended up being released later somtime
61app7SY6-L._SL1000_.jpg

Yeah, THAT one... Sigh... I don't want to pay 400$ for it.
I mean, holy ****.

I know right! hopefully someday it will come out of limbo and get released soon somehow
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:09 pm

Sweet talk Taraka into releasing it as an encore?
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:19 pm

It's that simple."
ZeroWolf wrote:Sweet talk Takara into releasing it as an encore?

It would make WAY more sense than Supreme Primal. But I bet the price would be ironically no better than what the second market ask for. :roll:

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Flashwave » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:23 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Yeah, I gotta agree more with Kanra than with Will's.

Thunderhoof was fun, but its his Rid toy that made him fun. And its a great toy with a good transformation (althoguh the acrew holding the torso to the chest stipped on mine ao ota only a friction fit...)do O dont need a better Thunderhoof.

I would have loved to have seen Armada Sideways in Titans Return because of the gimmick, amd he wpulda made a good source for a Wreck-Gar retool instead of the CW version. Outside of that though, I have no attachment to the figure.

I do love Bulkhead, but the Priemere Figure is just gorgeous and does everythi g I want. And he looks good next to my Classics/Generations figures, so Hasbro is gonna jave to really do something amazing to impress me.

Now, Breakdown on the otherhand... I am mot paying scalper prices for that toy. So give me a proper one.

Demolishor I am torn on, because as much as I woulda loved a generic Con Combiner Torso, the Onslaught Mold is not Demolisher. His Armada toy was distinctive and I want THAT updated, or nothing else.

But Knockout is a Definate Yes.

Airachnid is a definate Yes. Sje was a frightening and distinct Personality on the Con side.

Tidal Wave, I think I would want as a Titan. But sorry Kanra, he is NOT a "Battleship". Only his middle was. And the Aircraft Carrier gimmick is as important to him as the dividing into 3. If hes done as a Titan, we could get the lift section and a Scout Class jet to go with it. Until then, I am happy with my Headmaster. The purple Astrotrain micron looks good on the flight deck, Although I regret selling my Spacewarp micron now...

Blackout. I NEED a Generations Blackout. Barricade is the more memorable one, I think in part because he was an alt mode we see everyday and has gotten played up in other media. But Blackout was the first Decepticon we saw. He was the one that said "Hey. Movie Decepticons can be terrifying" and he was the one we saw in the firdt teasers.
Last edited by Flashwave on Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby Bucky » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:23 pm

Weapon: Hip-Mounted Launchers
Ugh. Takara’s Animated Blackout and Wingblade OP have been keeping me from feeling like I’ve got a complete Animated collection. I’d still like to have Elite Guard Prowl and Prime, but I could live without them since they never appeared in the show.
Bucky
Vehicon
News Credits: 7
Alt Mode: Cassette
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Courage: 5
Skill: 6

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:05 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Bucky wrote:Pretty great list, once again. I really love trying to form my top fives in my head, before reading, and seeing how they match up. I think Knock Out is a fantastic choice, and while I’m not a big fan of the Armada series, I think Armada Demolisher would be a good one. Bulkhead is always a favorite.

So, excluding anything Beast Wars, which is where my mind instinctive went, and assuming characters who only exist as toys are still part of the multiverse, I’d love it if they did something with Hailstorm and Mindset. That’s still one of my favorite molds, and neither one has had another figure. Another character who has never made it into any animated series, movie, or comic is Terradive. He’s a great figure, and I could easily see him as a Tetrajet.

One of my favorite TF villains, right along side Thunderwing, but who hardly ever gets any play outside of the Marvel US and UK comics, is Straxus. His Generations toy is still amazing, and it’d be really interesting to see what they’d do with a Cybertrian alt mode for him.

I kinda wanted to go back and put Terradive and Tomahawk on the list. (Because in my mind, you can't have one without the other.)

There's an opportunity to do something really unique with them. I first threw the idea out on Twitter, and it was met with positivity.

a.) Use Battleslash as Tomahawk and the yet-to-be-made-tank part of Flywheels as Warpath, and make the set called Warhawk! Then do the same with yet-to-be-made-jet part of Flywheels as Terradive with rando-Decepticon in the Roadtrap mold (Stockade, maybe?) but I don't have a good combined name for that. Remolds where necessary.

OR

b.) Rando-Autobot Legends to form Duobot Tomahawk and rando-Decepticon legends to make Ducon Terradive.
Last edited by DecepticonFinishline on Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDER CONSTRUCTION-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
BOULDER CONSTRUCTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS + RESCUE CUTTER Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool"
CHIEF CHARLIE BURN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HOT SHOT Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Dragster Car Hasbro 2020 New"
Rescan HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN TWITCH Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
TERRAN TWITCH Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Dinobots Hasbro 2022 New"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
OPTIMUS PRIME COMM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HOIST Tow-Bot (Flatbed Truck) Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019"
Rescan HOIST Tow-B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan WHIRL Flight-Bot (VTOL jet) Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019 Hasbro"
Rescan WHIRL Fligh ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot OPTIMUS PRIME action figure Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2015"
Feature Bot OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOIST TOW-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 191206a"
HOIST TOW-BOT Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots PVC figure 2013 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2019 Racecar"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON