This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Beast Era Characters we Want to See in the Transformers Generations Toyline

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Top 5 Beast Era Characters we Want to See in the Transformers Generations Toyline

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are personal opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

Hasbro seems to favour G1 characters for their Generations line and that's fine for now (as long as we get good toys, I am happy). But another major element to the brand is the Beast Era (from the second half of the 90s) which revamped the brand and is a big reason why Transformers has continued while other great 80s toylines are long gone. It is great to see characters like Optimus Primal getting a new toy in the Generations line but others would be fun too. So here is a list of the characters fans and I would love to be able to purchase when they are released in the Generations line. And just like with the list of G1 characters we wanted, the idea here is that the molds are made with these specific characters in mind.

And if Hasbro is reading this, the order is ARBITRARY. I want to one day see all of these, do whichever one you want first, I won't mind.

5. Tigerhawk

When you look at Beast Wars toy that could be better, and more show accurate, you usually end up looking at season 1. Toys for characters from Seasons 2 and 3 for the most part have great show accuracy. But then you get to Tigerhawk and it all falls apart. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot to love about the original (and so far only) Tigerhawk toy, but it leaves a lot to be desired, especially if what you want is show accuracy. While the toy has an organic tiger head rather than a more robotic one (ala Transmetal Cheetor), the super weird part is that metallic blue hawk head you can use as a mask. It can recede but not hide away. Plus you get the odd right hand in robot mode with these molded on guns and the articulation is limited by all the mass surrounding the main body. I could also do with a better (coloured) head sculpt. There are just a lot of small changes that could be made to make make the toy even more awesome and show accurate.

- William-James88

4. Transtech Depthcharge

I was very late to the game on seeing those Transtech designs. And for the most part, I was ok with Hasbro moving on. Granted, I would have loved to follow the story and characters, but I wasn't in love with the designs. Too busy (and an odd foreshadowing of the busy designs we would see in the movies). But one I did immediately fall in love with was Depthcharge. The original Depthcharge toy is great and I don't really need another, especially since I know it probably would not retain the gimmicks which I find quite fun and crucial to show accuracy. But I would like to see this character on shelves again and reintroducing him in the War for Cybertron line as a submarine Transformer would be awesome. And come on, who doesn't want a submarine transformer?!

- William-James88

3. Thrust

When I wrote about wanting to seen Neo-G1 toys for Blackout and Sideways, I mentioned that the opportunity to make Neo-G1 toys were very present. That is the case with Beast Machines Thrust. Motorbike alt modes aren't incredibly rare, so it could be relatively easily done at any time. There is even a Digibash of BM Thrust using a mistransformed Groove mold- and it looks awesome!

Thrust got some love with the TFCC Thrusinator (which was an awesome idea). We already got an awesome Generations Waspinator. Let's get his Beast Machines self in there, too! Fans would love it! I'm ready. - Decepticon Finishline

2. BW/BM Silverbolt

One of the most beloved characters from the show, it would be great to get more toys of him on the shelves, in either of his designs. Personally, as I previously stated in a now almost obsolete list, I would very much want to get a decent toy of his Beast Machines design. Hasbro can even feel free to rework the alt mode as long as he doesn't end up as a partsformer with his head between his legs.

- William-James88

1. Terrorsaur

While I am very fond of the original toy as a toy, I never found him to be a good representation of the character. He is far too small and does not really look like Terrorsaur. So he is definitely long overdue. I am beyond curious to see what Hasbro and Takara would come up with as either a reinvention of the design paying homage or something closer to the screen (maybe in robot mode, with a major change for alt mode, who knows). Of course, my ideal version would be something that looks like the show in both modes but that<s just because I lack imagination. All I know is that I have always wanted a better representation of Megatron's second in command (that's what Terrorsaur was right?) than the Beast Wars basic toy we got loooooong ago.

- William-James88

Honourable Mention: Beast Wars Megatron

I will never say no to a Beast Wars Megatron (as long as it's not just a random repaint for the hell of it ala POTP Cindersaur), but aside from the major breakage issue of the Transmetal toy, this is a character that has had plenty of great toys in the past with a jaw dropping Masterpiece on the way. So while I am sure no one would mind finding more BW Megs goodness on shelves, I don't consider him as high a priority as the others I mentioned above.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4493
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Beast Era Characters we Want to See in the Transformers Generations Toyline

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:08 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
WAT

YOU MISSED ONE!

TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Top 5 Beast Era Characters we Want to See in the Transformers Generations Toyline

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Good list, Willy J. It's a shame we never got that Beast Megatron retool from FoC Grimlock.

Anyway, my list:

Megatron (any variation)
Blackarachnia (either version)
Inferno
Ravage
Quickstrike

And Beast Machines can go to hell.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:33 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
My list would be as follows (order is irrelevant)

Blackarachnia-transmetal/original

Tarantulas-transmetal/original(but preferably transmetal)

Tigerhawk (and a Razorclaw repaint would be nice)

Lio Convoy (a proper one that isn't an repaint)

and basically everything from beast machines, because none of them have good figures that are in scale
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Ig89ninja » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
gah!! the strike glitch is back in the actual article!!!

edit: yay, its gone!
Last edited by Ig89ninja on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:53 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
there was actually two characters from the tigerhawk mold the other is universe razorclaw ;)
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10

Postby Stormtalon » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Since we are pitching pennies in the wishing well. I'd like the first Transmetal Megatron, but with a twist.

I'd like Megs to transform into a full on starship as his transmetal alt. And I'd like that to be scaled up to serve as a BW Trypticon/Nemesis. An ideal two birds, one stone kind of deal.

I'd also like Transmetal 2 Megatron. A dragon/t-rex fight is on my bucket list. And BW Megatron, the most ruthless and underhanded fighter of the bunch would be a mega-slugfest.
Stormtalon
Minibot

Postby Easy Tiger » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:10 pm

I love pre-beast-mode beast era figures!

(Tbh, this reply wad mostly an attempt to insert the missing /strike tag)
Easy Tiger
Micromaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I would love to see an updated Tigerhawk. That design is wicked!

Silverbolt almost doesn't even need one, but I would like one with thigh rotation.

Blackarachnia would be nice, seeing as how the Legends is the only good version of the character and even then it does have some issues.

Tarantulas would also be fun, in is Transmetal form, as that design was killer. You can even use Nick Roche's design for him, seeing as how he is entirely organic like the season 1 guys but uses the TM body as the basis for the design instead of the original.

They need to do a generations Terrorsaur, he needs it.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 8

Postby dflash » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:15 pm

I would love to see;
Botanica- she was a very unique plant based transformer and we never got a toy of her.
Nightscream- not my favorite character but we only got one version of him and it was enormous and not show accurate. Deluxe class would be good.
Jetstorm- another that wasn’t show accurate.
Black arachnia- the original black and gold version. This could double as Tarantulas.
Beast Machines Rattrap- deluxe and show accurate.
A Dinobot with a beast mode chest that doesn’t look terrible. There needs to be something else to do with the robot legs.
Polarclaw- he looked cool but I never got my hands on one.
Spittor and Claw jaw- the two that I bought just for fun and rekindled my love for Transformers which is still going strong today.
Make it happen Hasbro! And fill the store shelves! I can’t buy them if I can’t find them!
dflash
Mini-Con

Postby Randomhero » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:25 pm

I’m sorry Will I’ve always praised your lists but I do not like these lists of wants because your speaking on behalf of everyone by saying ‘We want’. That implies you’re speaking for everyone.

I don’t mean to sound to sound so antagonistic because I enjoy reading these but I’m not a fan of these lists of wants
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Ig89ninja wrote:gah!! the strike glitch is back in the actual article!!!

edit: yay, its gone!

Thanks for letting me know!

Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:WAT

YOU MISSED ONE!

Haha, I cant get them all in a top 5. Good thing Hasbro reads the comments as well as the articles.

Randomhero wrote:I’m sorry Will I’ve always praised your lists but I do not like these lists of wants because your speaking on behalf of everyone by saying ‘We want’. That implies you’re speaking for everyone.

I don’t mean to sound to sound so antagonistic because I enjoy reading these but I’m not a fan of these lists of wants

I totally get that. But I do try to write more than just what I want. This list was co written with another member for instance and the previous list was not written by me. Plus, I look at the boards to get a sense of what people want. It worked really well for this list of wants which seemed to be spot on of what the majority wanted :

With Beast Wars I looked at characters we have not gotten in a long time and characters people have wanted to the point of making customs or buying the expensive club figures. Terrorsaur always comes on top of most wanted Beast Wars characters since there are so few options out there (especially in his pterodactyl mode) and Blackarachnia used to be a very requested figure, we have since gotten a decent one in the Legends class so I gave the spot to others.

So of course I cant speak for everyone, but these are the characters I see people wanting, and this list was not just written by me. The problem is fans are so different in their likes and dislikes one to the next that even when I compile what we want most as a group, it might be something totally different to what you like. The two comments from this very thread are a great example:

Wireless_Phantom wrote:and basically everything from beast machines, because none of them have good figures that are in scale

Rodimus Prime wrote:And Beast Machines can go to hell.

:lol: So yeah, not easy to please everyone. And dont worry, you didnt seem antagonistic in the least, I appreciate your support. These past 3 lists were all want lists because we wanted to strike while the iron was hot with these upcoming generations lines coming out in the next 3 years. But from here on out it will be back to the lists you like which deals with the best stuff out there in terms of Transformers. You know what, why don't you pick for me. Would you rather the next top 5 be about best G1 Pretenders, best Ultra Magus toys, Best Hot Rod toys, Best insects tf toys, best cyberverse commander toys, best comic book covers, best looking car alt modes, best RID 2015 toys and best beast wars catchphrases.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Thannak » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:17 pm

What, no Magnaboss? Or Tripredicus, who REALLY needs a better face?
Also, just for fun how about this guy? Image
Thannak
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby TulioDude » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:53 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Nice idea for a list!

We were close to having another updated Beast Wats toy:

I remenber a few years ago we got this prototype of Beast Wars Megatron remold from Fall of Cybertron Grimlock.I would imagine they were saving for the Beast Wars anniversary.But aside the prototype on ebay we never heard of that again!

Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:03 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Good list as always! Tigerhawk is an especially good shout, doubly so if it means we get a Universe Razorclaw redeco.

Others I'd like to see:

Blackarachnia. The Legends figure was nice, but I still feel we need a more definitive update. Particularly I feel she needs the spider legs on her shoulders and the claw-hands. A BWMP would be awesome but even a good CHUG rendition would be nice.

Tripredacus: The original toys (sans Ramhorn) were pretty damn cool, but if we got an updated Tripredacus that didn't have an errant crap member, was a bit bigger and most importantly wasn't the...thing Botcon gave us, I'd probably buy it. Tripredacus was an awesome design and a modernized update would be great.

Tarantulas: I have the old Transmetal toy and he's awesome but I feel a new Tarantulas wouldn't go amiss. Especially one based on his original more organic spider mode.

Dinobot: Sure we have the incredible looking (though monstrously complex and rather expensive) MP to look forward to but a new CHUG Dinobot would be brilliant. All the toys made of him thus far have been kinda terrible, and a proper CHUG update would rock.

Inferno: Quite aside from anything else, a new Inferno means the possibility of a new Antagony.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:09 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Any new version of beast era characters would be nice maybe do them with a mechanical beast forms and also do updated magnaboss and tripredicus(normal release)
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10

Postby Optimutt » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:12 pm

Motto: "Victory if nothing if you don't enjoy everything leading to it."
With all the cool panel action we've been getting of late (mostly in the MP line, but also in some of the other lines, as well), they could probably engineer a really cool Noble/Savage. Sure, Japan gave him out with thier G2 Tank Megatron, but it's not the same. A genuine Deluxe / Voyager Red Dragon that transforms into a badaft Purple werewolf? That would be amazing.
"I couldn't put it down," Eliot Vohy about Escape from the Spotlight.

Updates on novels and publications: https://robwqueen.com/
Optimutt
Vehicon
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Jet

Postby shajaki » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
All of the screen characters from Beast Machines. In one matching scale. Please!!!
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Epsilon Delta » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:55 pm

Motto: "Slag 'em all and let Primus sort 'em out"
Weapon: Photon Cannon
First, if we are talking re-releases of the toys, my list in no order is: Big Convoy/Ultra Mammoth (both because I need both)
Tigerhawk,Transmetal Tarantulus, TM Megatron (fixed so no breakage of course), TM2 Megatron, and Rampage with TM Primal.

I feel the Transmetals/Fuzors toys were pretty much great. Show accurate for the most part, and great designs. That's what I like in my toys. The original Depthcharge is one of my favorite Transformers ever. Great design, cool character, and great gimmicks. I need Rampage to complete this epic rivalry.

And now if we are going with the redesigns for the toys:
All the pre-Transmetals toys (besides the ones we already got of course) because I mean those originals just don't do it. I would like a redesign for TM2 Megatron. His dragon mode looked amazing, but his bot mode needs a redesign with a change in his tail-head.

If we are talking all new designs to the characters to make them in line with a G1 mechanical animal, awesome. Or sort of their Cybertronian forms, cool. But if we are giving them vehicle modes to fit in the G1 cartoon, then I would say:
Cheetor as a slick yellow/blue hover car like his TM design, Terrosaur as a jet that kept his wing-arm design, Depthcharge as the submarine would be awesome, Scorponok as a backhoe, Megatron as an osprey like his TM design, and Waspinator I feel could be a remold of Generations Springer with the colors being similar already and would fit Waspinator as a flyer anyways.

But my number one want from the Beast Era in the Generations line is:
Majin Zarak. Bring me him as the Titan Class figure.
Who says Cybertron Optimus can't hold his matrix with two hands?

Epsilon Delta
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: ChoochooTrain

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:31 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
william-james88 wrote:2. BW/BM Silverbolt
One of the most beloved characters from the show

Otherwise, a good list.

Personally, I would like to see the BW Generations fix some figures that either didn't work or went undervalued.

1. Retrax - Remove the spring-loaded gimmick and in the words of Kup "Fix Me!"

2. Iguanus - How about giving him an actual Iguana altmode???

3. Transquito - How does the first actual Triple Changer of BW go under the radar? A new more modern figure should go a long way to address that.

3-5. Here I'd like to see some redecos and retools.

TM Optimus Primal - Apeface. Bright shiny purple Beast Mode: Complete with visor in bot mode.

Bat-Primal/TM2 Sonar
- Ratbat. A redeco of Bat-Primal or a retool & redeco of Sonar. It's weird that neither a 'Mindwipe' or 'Ratbat' existed during the Beast Era.

TM Terrorsaur - Laserbeak. Strangely enough, Laserbeak did exist within BW as a redeco of Terrorsaur's original figure. Yet he is far better suited to the TM version, especially in light of the third mode. Simply take TM Terrorsaur and outfit him in the colour scheme of G1 Laserbeak. It would look awesome.

Honourable mentions -

TM Dinobot - Show us what it would have been, HasTak.

Cybershark - Because f*ck the derivative Sky-Byte! Give us the better designed and original Shark-bot of Beast Wars.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:41 am

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:

Did you know we had a licenced toy of TM Dinobot?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:44 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:

Did you know we had a licenced toy of TM Dinobot?

Yes. That and "TM Scorponok" can burn in The Pit alongside the Beast Machines Maximal toys.

What I want is this:

AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Postby Rodimus Knight » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:47 am

first off, I don't think we ever need to see the BM silverbolt again. I couldn't stand that design in the cartoon or in the toy form.

BW silverbolt would be great to see redone.

BW original Blackarachnia needs to have a good version made.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:10 am

Rodimus Knight wrote:BW original Blackarachnia needs to have a good version made.

I thought we got that

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:21 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:BW original Blackarachnia needs to have a good version made.

I thought we got that

She's alright from what I hear bar a few problems. The torso misassembly which everyone knows about by now, the gold parts supposedly have breakage issues similar but not identical to GPS (argh!) and in general, she looks more like Animated Blackarachnia cosplaying as the BW character. Still looks good, but not a definitive update IMO. Also, those translucent tits? They form the pedipalps in spider mode, which is a cool feature, but only male spiders have enlarged pedipalps like that. So either Blackarachnia is suffering from Waspinatoritis (mismatched sex of beast mode and robot mode) or she has more than meets the eye, so to speak. :HEADHURTS:

Not counting the BWMP line, if we do get a CHUG Blackarachnia I wouldn't mind seeing her with a golden orb weaver spider mode. Whilst it isn't accurate to the show (where she was a black widow, complete with spherical abdomen) the orb weaver's abdomen is quite long and pointy, and thus could easily form her legs. Plus it's a big scary spider.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220492 14RI (CA) Fortuna"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Spotlight CLIFFJUMPER RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 (CA) Coller 231208C"
Transformers Spotl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210491 (CA)Goux (W) Watters"
NEW!
Transformers HALLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr G blank sketch Image Comics 2023 1G GI JOE 1023IM265 (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr G blan ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915N"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #12 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200537 12B (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 DEC210547 1B (CA) Lawrence"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #66 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Senior (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #42 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220435 42B (CA) Gauntt"
TRANSFORMERS #42 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM477 5B (CA) Ruan (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0224IM320 8A (A/CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON