This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Rumours for Upcoming Transformers Movie Masterpiece Toys Including Jazz, Megatron and Starsceam

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Rumours for Upcoming Transformers Movie Masterpiece Toys Including Jazz, Megatron and Starsceam

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:39 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
It has been a while we had some fun rumours to share with you. This one here is more believeable than most since it comes from the same source that first brought up MPM Ironhide a year ago and it does have characters Hasbro has alluded to in the past (like MPM Starscream). Ok so without further ado, we have from Baidu rumours of the upcoming MPM releases and they are:

MPM 08 Jazz
MPM0 09 Megatron
MPM 10 Starscream

Another user has it as
MPM 08 Megatron
MPM 09 Starscream
MPM l0 Jazz

So of course, the numbers are not the same but the same characters keep coming up. Hasbro had mentioned the possibility of an MPM Starscream in their New York Toy Fair interview.

MPM 07 is presumed to be Bumblebee from the upcoming film.

And of course, this could all turn out to just be untrue, so take it with a grain of salt.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Rumours for Upcoming Transformers Movie Masterpiece Toys Including Jazz, Megatron and Starsceam

Postby Quantum Surge » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:58 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Jazz may as well be the HA figure without the seats, but with more sleek proportions. I really hope Megatron is his MV1 design since we never had any good version of that appearance. And Starscream...I presume it may be for Bumblebee, but maybe they may do a slightly better version version of the Leader.
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Rumours for Upcoming Transformers Movie Masterpiece Toys Including Jazz, Megatron and Starsceam

Postby Terrsolpix » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:09 pm

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
Fingers crossed for dotm megs :DANCE:
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby Agent 53 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:20 am

I wouldn't be surprised if Meagtron and starscream, at leas these ones, will be the ROTF versions, as presumably they'll be out next year, aka 2019, the 10 year anniversary of the 2009 movie. We can assume that Has/Tak will have something planned for that.
Agent 53
Minibot

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:50 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
So far all the Movie Masterpieces have been of the 2007 Movie, including Bumblebee taking the 2008 Camaro Concept. If that trend continues... ho boy for Megatron.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Chriphord » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:46 am

Motto: "You've got to put the bananas away, before you die."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Well I mean, Optimus had the matrtix come with him, so I'd say it's closer to his RotF model, but your point still stands. Can't say I'd complain about a good looking movie 1 Megs. (Good being subjective because we all know there are MANY differing opinions on the movies.)
Chriphord
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Buy from Chriphord on eBay
Alt Mode: Big Red Dog
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:22 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
ill take the bumblebee from the new movie as it interests me ;)
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:45 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
How big and expensive would Starscream have to be to match MPM scale?

Would it be bigger than the Leader class figure they reused as a Masterpiece before the MPM series officially began?
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby TulioDude » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:03 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Quantum Surge wrote:And Starscream...I presume it may be for Bumblebee, but maybe they may do a slightly better version version of the Leader.

I hope not.I always got the sense the Masterpieces toys were supposed to be the definitive edition of the character.Sharing engineering and ideas is fine,but the masterpieces should push even beyond.

I hope its something more in line with design though of Bumblebee or Barricade than the Movie Masterpiece Optimus Prime.

But I'm excited for all of these!
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Endurance: 9
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:36 pm

Yeah, that MPM Optimus didn't really do much in terms if pushing boundaries. It instead showed how easy it is for a good design to have piss poor execution when turned into a physical toy. It's like no one even tried Transforming that fogure once it was finally done.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Emerje » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:57 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So far all the Movie Masterpieces have been of the 2007 Movie, including Bumblebee taking the 2008 Camaro Concept. If that trend continues... ho boy for Megatron.

There was that OSKO VW Bee prototype that we saw a while back that wasn't MP-21 so it's likely Hasbro will be bucking that trend very soon (and maybe had planned on doing so earlier this year before the movie and all figures were pushed back to late fall and winter).

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:04 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
I'm not sure you could push boundaries too much farther in toy form with Optimus' original movieverse design, aside from the splitting tires (and adding an additional point of articulation to the struts the paldrons are on, if they don't move at the base end). Because some of it goes into the same territory as Bumblebee's @#$%ing license plate - bending and unbending during transformation in a way that can't be replicated on a toy. Like, his "ribs" are formed from his truck grille, his paldrons are formed from the sides of his cab where the doors are like on the toy but they hinglessly bend into a different shape...

I would hope for a proper MPM Starscream toy of his 2007-2011 design, instead of just the redeco of the HFTD Leader mold. That's a decent mold to be sure, but it's not perfect. Most notably, it doesn't have his engines end up on his back like they do on the actual movie design. And since you frequently see Starscream using those engines for robot-mode flight... Yeah.

And I definitely hope that Megatron's first-movie design is the first of his on the docket for the MPM treatment just so that we can get some good looks at his altmode and his weapons!
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:29 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Quantum Surge wrote:Jazz may as well be the HA figure without the seats, but with more sleek proportions. I really hope Megatron is his MV1 design since we never had any good version of that appearance. And Starscream...I presume it may be for Bumblebee, but maybe they may do a slightly better version version of the Leader.

They could certainly use the design template for his engineering, but the molding would require a complete reworking and downscaling to get him right. It would be a good opportunity to fix some of the hiccups on the transformation.

I'm seriously looking forward to how they approach Megatron. Each of his iterations has been a really cool piece of design work.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby fruityrobo » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:19 pm

my only wish is to see prototype images so i could determine for myself whether to get excited or not.

GIVE ME PICTURES
fruityrobo
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch fruityrobo on YouTube

Postby ciano » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:55 pm

Motto: "Always prepare for the worst, but never forget that the best is possible."
Weapon: Black Magic
Masterpiece Jazz better have splitting-in-half action is all I'm saying
Ciano (pronounced "chah-no") is a shortening of the Italian name Luciano.
ciano
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Griffin
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 9

Listing for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM Starscream Among Latest Takara Listings

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:11 am

While we have had a rumour of Transformers MPM 10 Starsrcream for almost TWO years now, we now have an actual listing and release date.

The listing, among many others, was posted on Loopaza Mega Store's Facebook page. It will be coming out in September 2020 and the price is 20000 Yen (so around $180 USD) but remember that retail prices in Japan are usually at 20-30% less than the SRP, reflecting the usual US price.

The other listings are for upcoming Studio Series figures and all the Walmart Netflix series exclusives. So Japan will be getting these too, and they do not seem to be exclusives there so international fans who do not have Walmarts could possibly order from Amazon Japan or other Japanese outlets to get these.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ironhidensh » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:17 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Hell **** yes!
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Saminus9000 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:29 am

The rumor behind Starscream dates all the way back to October 2017 before barricade was even revealed.
Saminus9000
Mini-Con

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:24 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
YES!

MPM Starscream at last!
I expected him to be as pricey as Megatron because he'll surely be as big.
This MOFO will be sure to be preordered.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:52 am

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Awesome! I can’t wait to see what it looks like, and with a September release date we should be seeing it pretty soon!

What accessories do you all think it’ll include?
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 51
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:00 pm

The launcher and the saw, presumably.

I wonder if they'll fix the numbering now that they have real MP versions of both Bumblebee and Starscream
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby TulioDude » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:04 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Great news!
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Endurance: 9

Postby Tuned Agent » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:54 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing how this stacks up to the RotF leader. From everything I've heard, that figure was fantastic.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:11 pm

Tuned Agent wrote:Exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing how this stacks up to the RotF leader. From everything I've heard, that figure was fantastic.
It is, even when headless
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:13 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I wonder if they'll fix the numbering now that they have real MP versions of both Bumblebee and Starscream

I don't see them changing the numbering, despite the 2010 Battle Ops and Leader having "replacements" now. They didn't for the G1 line, right?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230209 1F (CA) Action Figure"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZB 1:200 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1ZB Parrillo 240109"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 JUN210301 02B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr H foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240112 2H (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #4 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics MAR230302 4C MOTU Ossio"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr U 1:25 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230224 1U (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr Y 1:75 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230228 1Y (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics DEC220422 1B MOTU Jones"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230208 1E (CA) Tao (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZH FOC 1:10 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC237144 1ZH (CA) Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #3 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics FEB230375 3B (CA)Balboni"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 AUG210313 4B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #1 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JUL231104 1C Rodriguez"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr R 1:25 foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240122 2R (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON