New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby Z3ROhour » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
ScottyP wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Z3ROhour wrote:BY THE GODS,
HOW MUCH LONGER MUST WE ENDURE THIS INSANITY!!!?

Calm your tits bruh, what are you even tripping over?
I would assume it's withdrawal? If so, the Go-Bots comic is actually good (though folks that don't like Scioli's style should avoid it.)

yeah...
im tweakin pretty hard...
:HEADHURTS:

gobots?
i just cant get past that S#!% art.

i know its stylized to invoke the 80's
but the only thing it invokes in me is a need to run to the toilet
:SICK: :BOOM:
zodconvoy wrote:
"DOES HE NOT HAVE FEET TO STOMP?!?!? NOR TEETH TO GNASH!?!?
A DINOBOT IS NEVER WITHOUT HIS WEAPONS!"
Image
Latest FIGS (12/18-01/19): SIEGE MEGATRON, HOUND, COG, SIDESWIPE, SKYTREAD, SHOCKWAVE, Race Car Patrol, Battle Patrol, Air Strike! SS-BB MOVIE DROPKICK! G1 REISSUE BUMBLEBEE!! MMC TARN!Transformers Special Edition BUMBLEBEE Chevy Camero!!!!!!
User avatar
Z3ROhour
Gestalt
Posts: 2651
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:23 pm

Motto: "No, I'm Teaspoon and I'm Cybertron's chief dishwasher!"
So has it been officially stated that the new book will have anything to do with Siege?
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Both Ultra Magnus and Unsolved Mysteries start with the same letters. Coincidence?
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10556
News Credits: 18
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby ScottyP » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:45 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Rodimus Prime wrote:So has it been officially stated that the new book will have anything to do with Siege?
Nope, not yet. Designs could be indicative of that, or it could just be Hasbro mandating it to strengthen copyright claims if anyone not named Hasbro wants to make comic inspired toys based on the new continuity.
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4771
News Credits: 448
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

New IDW 2019 Ongoing - Title of First Arc, Gallery of Covers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:51 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Well, while it did take time to hear about the IDW Reboot announced last year, we are now getting a lot of new information in earnest!

Up first, we have the title for the first arc of the Transformers story from writer Brian Ruckley, titled "The World in Your Eyes." As was stated previously, this comic is going to start in a time of Peace and prosperity, with the first murder in Cybertron history set to serve as the trigger for the end of that Golden age. As Bumblebee has been stated to be a primary viewpoint for the story, the title matches up perfectly with seeing Cybertron through his, and by extent our, eyes. The first issue is merely titled "1 of 5", so the entire first arc will run with this 5 part name. It will be released twice a month.

Also, coming in a bit late but still very exciting, we have a ton of new covers to share with you for the upcoming Series! These covers come to us from Comic artists both seasoned and fresh to IDW Transformers comics! You can check out previous artwork reveals HERE, HERE, and HERE!

Up first, we have covers for Issue #1 RI-B (and a foil version will be the RI-C) by Freddie Williams II and Andrew Dalhouse and issue #5 B cover by @piratecashoo!

Image

Image

Next, a yet to be colored Issue 2 Cover B by @RonJoseph717!

Image

Up next, some familiar faces in the form of Nick Roche and Josh Burcham!

Image

Newcomer Anna Malkova is up next with a beautiful mural:

Image

And finally, another old friend in the lineup, Sara Pitre-Durocher!

Image

Let us know what you think of all these new covers and title of the upcoming first issue, due out in just 2 months!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 14324
News Credits: 1219
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby TulioDude » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:24 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Those covers look nice,one thing want though,especially since they already have Windblade on the covers,they could do more to communicate this is suppose to be a new beginning.

Even if they are promoting the new optimus Prime toy,I wonder why they skipped the first SIEGE body... :-?
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!


Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Godmaster
Posts: 1594
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:34 pm

TulioDude wrote:Those covers look nice,one thing want though,especially since they already have Windblade on the covers,they could do more to communicate this is suppose to be a new beginning.

Even if they are promoting the new optimus Prime toy,I wonder why they skipped the first SIEGE body... :-?


My guess is he'll get the normal Voyager SIEGE Optimus body later on.
Jeddostotle7
Micromaster
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:01 pm

Motto: "No, I'm Teaspoon and I'm Cybertron's chief dishwasher!"
"The World in Your Eyes" *GAG*

I do like most of the art, even if Bumblebee looks like a human in a yellow armor.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Both Ultra Magnus and Unsolved Mysteries start with the same letters. Coincidence?
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10556
News Credits: 18
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:56 pm

Motto: ""We're all a little mad here""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I definitely think this serves as solid confirmation that the leader Prime is coming out. I'n betting it will almost certainly get revealed at ToyFair.
Wireless_Phantom
Minibot
Posts: 174
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:57 pm
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:21 pm

Motto: "Forced peace is tyranny unto itself."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
I do hope this is the start of an actual long-running continuity. No one’s saying that it has to be AS complex as the last IDW run (masterfully done), but it’d be better to have something long running with a bunch of characters and a fleshed out world that’s built, rather than just some short run with maybe one or two sequels.

Let’s hope this is the new Infiltration!
User avatar
Stormshot_Prime
Micromaster
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:05 pm
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby steve2275 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:03 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
Rodimus Prime wrote:I do like most of the art, even if Bumblebee looks like a human in a yellow armor.

he does look that way
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Posts: 3033
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 am

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby Deadput » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:30 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
steve2275 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I do like most of the art, even if Bumblebee looks like a human in a yellow armor.

he does look that way


Huh, Bumblebee has always looked like a chubby kid wearing armor now that I think about it.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3800
News Credits: 50
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:39 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Deadput wrote:
steve2275 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I do like most of the art, even if Bumblebee looks like a human in a yellow armor.

he does look that way


Huh, Bumblebee has always looked like a chubby kid wearing armor now that I think about it.

This is true, and I think, was done on purpose.

Also why would having Windblade on the cover be indicative of the old continuity when Windblade has successfully spread to plenty of other media now, following her appearance in Rid 2015. If anything this is good as the fembots are going to be part of things from day one.

I think that they are using the leader Class toy because of timing. When this comic debuts we won't be that far off a release of said toy
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 8265
News Credits: 187
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby Deadput » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:28 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
I kinda hope that Windbkade is as short as she seems to be on the cover, would be kinda refreshing to have a female "minibot" instead of yet another regular height character.

Would probably help her standout more as well.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3800
News Credits: 50
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:57 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Deadput wrote:I kinda hope that Windbkade is as short as she seems to be on the cover, would be kinda refreshing to have a female "minibot" instead of yet another regular height character.

Would probably help her standout more as well.



Cos vehicle mode scale be damned.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I'm just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Movieverse ('Bayformers' are my fave Transformers), Marvel UK G1, most Marvel US G1, 1986 animated movie (more for style & soundtrack rather than Star Wars-rip off plot). Bumblebee deserves to bomb.
Dislikes: TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron, Travis Knight
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3292
News Credits: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby Deadput » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:24 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Deadput wrote:I kinda hope that Windbkade is as short as she seems to be on the cover, would be kinda refreshing to have a female "minibot" instead of yet another regular height character.

Would probably help her standout more as well.



Cos vehicle mode scale be damned.


I mean she doesn't transform into a real plane it can be whatever size they want.


I'll remind you that Powerglide was a minibot with a plane mode as well.

Also Warpath exists.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3800
News Credits: 50
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby ScottyP » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:15 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Stormshot_Prime wrote:I do hope this is the start of an actual long-running continuity. No one’s saying that it has to be AS complex as the last IDW run (masterfully done), but it’d be better to have something long running with a bunch of characters and a fleshed out world that’s built, rather than just some short run with maybe one or two sequels.

Let’s hope this is the new Infiltration!
Agreed! All depends on how it sells. I'd guess they have this slotted for six issues, maybe twelve and they'll see how it goes from there.
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4771
News Credits: 448
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:48 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Huh, Windblade is colored like her Hasbro Generations Thrilling 30 toy in this cover. How often has that deco (as opposed to the more common "black thighs & red pelvis/wings" deco) been seen in fiction?

Image
Last edited by Sabrblade on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30745
News Credits: 277
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:49 am

Motto: "No, I'm Teaspoon and I'm Cybertron's chief dishwasher!"
ScottyP wrote:
Stormshot_Prime wrote:I do hope this is the start of an actual long-running continuity. No one’s saying that it has to be AS complex as the last IDW run (masterfully done), but it’d be better to have something long running with a bunch of characters and a fleshed out world that’s built, rather than just some short run with maybe one or two sequels.

Let’s hope this is the new Infiltration!
Agreed! All depends on how it sells. I'd guess they have this slotted for six issues, maybe twelve and they'll see how it goes from there.
I hope it's more than that from the start, because if they try to play it safe, it'll cripple the story from the start, and the comic becomes its own casualty. I want the story to be on a grand scale from the beginning, so that it's impossible to wrap it up in 6 issues.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Both Ultra Magnus and Unsolved Mysteries start with the same letters. Coincidence?
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10556
News Credits: 18
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:04 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Also why would having Windblade on the cover be indicative of the old continuity when Windblade has successfully spread to plenty of other media now, following her appearance in Rid 2015. If anything this is good as the fembots are going to be part of things from day one.



You would have thought that one of the New Toy Fembots would have been pushed instead IE Greenlight. I'd agree with the point of her representing the old continuity too, given everyone else seems to have had a redesign. She looks like she just walked out of OP #25...
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Headmaster
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:29 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Or out of tf vs star trek, or the prime wars cartoon, or rid 2015 or Cyberverse...ir even those Bumblebee books...
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 8265
News Credits: 187
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:36 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Or out of tf vs star trek, or the prime wars cartoon, or rid 2015 or Cyberverse...ir even those Bumblebee books...



Exactly. Are they saying Windblade is more iconic than Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Shockwave etc? Too good for a redesign??
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Headmaster
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:56 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
No that's probably Hasbro saying no to a redesign ;) she's stayed that way because of the fan poll. They'll tweak her eventually but for now she looks like that.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 8265
News Credits: 187
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:59 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:No that's probably Hasbro saying no to a redesign ;) she's stayed that way because of the fan poll. They'll tweak her eventually but for now she looks like that.



As out of place in a New continuity as Optimus Prime looked in The Rebirth :lol:
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Headmaster
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:06 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:No that's probably Hasbro saying no to a redesign ;) she's stayed that way because of the fan poll. They'll tweak her eventually but for now she looks like that.



As out of place in a New continuity as Optimus Prime looked in The Rebirth :lol:
RID 2015 was a different continuity from IDW1 and she kept her same design.

Why, Knock Out kept his Prime design in IDW1 yet Prime and IDW1 were different continuities too.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30745
News Credits: 277
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New IDW Transformers Reboot Confirmed for 2019

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Cartoons have always been their own thing anyway, since G1 (Sunbow vs. Marvel Comics). Yet in the comics, most context specific characters IE Thunderwing or Grimlock have been different visually in every continuity.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Headmaster
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #215 - New Year, New Toys
Twincast / Podcast #215:
"New Year, New Toys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 13th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Decepticon Berserker, Transformers The Last Knight Turbo Changer Figure New!" on EBAY
Buy "Time Traveller Marty McPrime Shirt Medium Back to the Future Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rachael Taylor Autographed Signed 8x10 Photo COA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Stalker Scorponok Hasbro 2009 New on Card" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS _ TAILGATE _ BATTLESLASH _ ROADBLOCK _ POWER OF THE PRIMES LEGENDS" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Slipstream" on EBAY
Buy "Time Traveller Marty McPrime Transformers Back To The Future Tshirt 42" Chest" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon Shattered Glass Junkheap & Scrap Iron Junkions - Transformers FunPub TFCC" on EBAY