This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #206 "Release the Hounds"

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #206 "Release the Hounds"

Postby xRotorstormx » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:49 am

Motto: ""Get into your enemy's mind. And then beat him at his own evil game.""
Welcome to the latest episode of the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast! Cozy on up and enjoy as your host Megatronus sits down with Tigertrack and xRotorstormx to discuss the latest rumors, newest teaser images and some buzzworthy toys.

Episode #206 "Release the Hounds" is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

• The next installment of Transformers Generations is heating up with the lastest news of Siege decepticons.

• We take a step back to discuss the Autobots we saw at SDCC - do you think Takara will stray from streamlining with Hasbro and release "clean" versions instead of battle-damaged?

• With no surprise to anyone, xRotorstormx is stoked for MP Hound and seeing that she missed the last episode, she gives her quick feedback on the long awaited Willys.

• We've also seen new images of Masterpiece Optimus Prime 3.0. Will we be buying it? It seems like the we've finally cured our sticker-shock.

• SDCC Exclusives are finally in hand! Yes that's right - the impressive Throne of the Primes, the rockin' retro garage and the soon to be addicting TCG cards have finally made it into our grubby little paws.

• As the release date for the Bumblebee movie gets closer, we get to see more in hand shots of Studio Series #15 which includes Charlie and a souped-up '77 Camaro.

• More clips and trailers are being released for the upcoming Transformers Cyberverse show featuring Windblade, Bumblebee and many more.

• Of course, we close out this episode with another round of Bragging Rights

As Counterpunch mentioned last episode: "Please be sure to visit us in the forum discussion and tell us all the ways in which you agree with or heaven forbid, disagree with us. Challenge us. We encourage it."

| Love us? Hate us? Extra Super Love us? Drop us a review on iTunes. |
| Want to keep the discussion going? You can do so by simply replying to this post! |
| Got a question for the Twincast? Ask the Twincast. |
xRotorstormx
Fuzor
News Credits: 138
Watch xRotorstormx on YouTube
Buy from xRotorstormx on eBay

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #206 "Release the Hounds"

Postby RotorstormNZ » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:17 am

Motto: "Well...I thought it was funny!"
Another great episode team, thank you! I, too, am looking forward to the Bumblebee movie!

I have a minor complaint: how/where can I request Tigertrack move his microphone closer to his mouth? I cranked up the volume while he was speaking and was then deafened by Megatronus or my namesake when they chimed in!

Seriously, only a minor thing. I enjoyed the ep!
"We just kinda have to enjoy it for what it is, you know? Our stuff we like is continuing to move on: we may not like facets of it but cool enough, right?" - Tigertrack

"If you don’t like the way it’s going, guess what - all the stuff you had? It’s still there!" - Mr. Starscream

"But it's not what I want!" - Seibertron
RotorstormNZ
Vehicon
News Credits: 6
Watch RotorstormNZ on YouTube
Alt Mode: F-35B Lightning II
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Spaceship Bruce » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:19 am

detritus => "deh-TRI-tus"

slavish => "SLAVE-ish"
Spaceship Bruce
Mini-Con

Postby jamesbenjamin » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:22 pm

On the subject of this episode, for whatever reason my RSS based podcast app failed the download like 8 times until it finally completed while I kept the screen up and watched it. None of my other podcasts today had that issue, so you may have some server thing with the RSS feed going on, guys.
jamesbenjamin
Micromaster
News Credits: 2

Postby RotorstormNZ » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:28 am

Motto: "Well...I thought it was funny!"
Spaceship Bruce wrote:detritus => "deh-TRI-tus"

slavish => "SLAVE-ish"

I second this.
"We just kinda have to enjoy it for what it is, you know? Our stuff we like is continuing to move on: we may not like facets of it but cool enough, right?" - Tigertrack

"If you don’t like the way it’s going, guess what - all the stuff you had? It’s still there!" - Mr. Starscream

"But it's not what I want!" - Seibertron
RotorstormNZ
Vehicon
News Credits: 6
Watch RotorstormNZ on YouTube
Alt Mode: F-35B Lightning II
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby xRotorstormx » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:38 am

Motto: ""Get into your enemy's mind. And then beat him at his own evil game.""
RotorstormNZ wrote:
Spaceship Bruce wrote:detritus => "deh-TRI-tus"

slavish => "SLAVE-ish"

I second this.

xRotorstormx
Fuzor
News Credits: 138
Watch xRotorstormx on YouTube
Buy from xRotorstormx on eBay

Postby NTESHFT » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:04 am

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
....and knowing is have the battle.....
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby ScottyP » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:02 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
I'm not presently ready for Animated to die, because it's already dead and buried >:oP
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:14 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
That Hound in the spotlight image has such a cute baby face!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON