Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:46 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Thanks to fellow Seibertronian Carnivius_Prime, who spotted the item over on site sponsor RobotKingdom.com, we have confirmation of a new figure in the Transformers Movie Masterpiece line, featuring what we previously saw in images with factory prototypes that included various movie figures, this time looking at the Bumblebee movie.

Due out in October 2018, with a pre-order not open as of the time of writing (due now September 15th), we have confirmation of the MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee figure, for $78.90, and a placeholder image that has possibly nothing to do with the figure itself!

Hasbro/Takara Transformer Movie Masterpiece Series MPM-7 Movie Bumblebee.
Preorder. Available in mid October 2018.
US$ 78.90

Preorder listing will be reactived on 15Sept2018

***Photos for reference only, exact product appearance is subject to manufacturer final confirmation.***


Image

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Agent 53 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:41 am

I KNEW IT!!!!
I'VE BEEN SPECULATING FOR WEEKS AND I WAS RIGHT!
Celebration over this is actually an interesting development. Not counting the first 2 'movie masterpieces' or repainted HFTD Leaders, as they actually were, the Movie Masterpieces have all been 1st film, 10 years old when the masterpiece was made, the main line? Even older with S1 Beast wars being the most recent thing the masterpiece line has touched.
What might it mean for the Future of MP that we're getting a figure based on a design that will not actually 'Officially' appear, and by that I mean it's proper, first media appearance, not in adverts or trailers, for about 2 months after the figure's release.
Agent 53
Micromaster
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:25 pm

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:51 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Agent 53 wrote:I KNEW IT!!!!
I'VE BEEN SPECULATING FOR WEEKS AND I WAS RIGHT!
Celebration over this is actually an interesting development. Not counting the first 2 'movie masterpieces' or repainted HFTD Leaders, as they actually were, the Movie Masterpieces have all been 1st film, 10 years old when the masterpiece was made, the main line? Even older with S1 Beast wars being the most recent thing the masterpiece line has touched.
What might it mean for the Future of MP that we're getting a figure based on a design that will not actually 'Officially' appear, and by that I mean it's proper, first media appearance, not in adverts or trailers, for about 2 months after the figure's release.


Yeah that's what i was thinking too. A masterpiece figure available before and in time for it's fiction appearance rather than decades later. Though some folk may complain that it's Bumblebee yet again getting a toy before other characters have been done when he's already got an MPM figure. But eh, what ya gonna do. :P

:michaelbay:
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I'm just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Movieverse ('Bayformers' are my fave Transformers), Marvel UK G1, most Marvel US G1, 1986 animated movie (more for style & soundtrack rather than Star Wars-rip off plot).
Dislikes: TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron.
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3180
News Credits: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Emerje » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:01 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Meanwhile Japan still hasn't opened up pre-orders for Ironhide.

Also are we sure about Bee coming in October? Ironhide is due for November and he's MPM-6

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Faction Commander
Posts: 4232
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Octobotimus » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:34 pm

i'm not sure everyone saw it, but there was an image of that supposed mp bee with those ko's in robot mode but partially blurred out. and the chest and outline looked exactly like studio series VW bee. you could even see he had wings, and i would assume the mp wouldn't have those. so you might not want to use that image with him and the OS ko's. cause thats almost guaranteed to be a OS Deluxe at this point.
Image
Octobotimus
Minibot
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:44 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Emerje wrote:Meanwhile Japan still hasn't opened up pre-orders for Ironhide.

Also are we sure about Bee coming in October? Ironhide is due for November and he's MPM-6

Emerje


It's not uncommon for TakaraTomy to release toys "out of sequential order". Much like the Hasbro product codes they sometimes jump, tho not as much.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16437
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Emerje » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Emerje wrote:Meanwhile Japan still hasn't opened up pre-orders for Ironhide.

Also are we sure about Bee coming in October? Ironhide is due for November and he's MPM-6

Emerje


It's not uncommon for TakaraTomy to release toys "out of sequential order". Much like the Hasbro product codes they sometimes jump, tho not as much.

So far all of the MPMs have had simultaneous releases by both companies, I don't see any reason to believe that would be any different here. Also it doesn't make sense to force Bee out in October when the movie doesn't even come out until December. Throwing the releases out of order unnecessarily would be a strange move in a line that doesn't really need timely releases. MPM-7 would sell just as well tomorrow as it would next July.

Octobotimus wrote:i'm not sure everyone saw it, but there was an image of that supposed mp bee with those ko's in robot mode but partially blurred out. and the chest and outline looked exactly like studio series VW bee. you could even see he had wings, and i would assume the mp wouldn't have those. so you might not want to use that image with him and the OS ko's. cause thats almost guaranteed to be a OS Deluxe at this point.

It's also entirely possible that it is the MPM OSKO (you can see the same seams in the front fender in both pictures) and Hasbro/Takara used the extra time to make the mold more accurate to the final movie design which may have been tweaked during the delay. That's assuming the wings are missing from the final MPM, we don't know.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Faction Commander
Posts: 4232
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Octobotimus » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:40 pm

Emerje wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Emerje wrote:Meanwhile Japan still hasn't opened up pre-orders for Ironhide.

Also are we sure about Bee coming in October? Ironhide is due for November and he's MPM-6

Emerje


It's not uncommon for TakaraTomy to release toys "out of sequential order". Much like the Hasbro product codes they sometimes jump, tho not as much.

So far all of the MPMs have had simultaneous releases by both companies, I don't see any reason to believe that would be any different here. Also it doesn't make sense to force Bee out in October when the movie doesn't even come out until December. Throwing the releases out of order unnecessarily would be a strange move in a line that doesn't really need timely releases. MPM-7 would sell just as well tomorrow as it would next July.

Octobotimus wrote:i'm not sure everyone saw it, but there was an image of that supposed mp bee with those ko's in robot mode but partially blurred out. and the chest and outline looked exactly like studio series VW bee. you could even see he had wings, and i would assume the mp wouldn't have those. so you might not want to use that image with him and the OS ko's. cause thats almost guaranteed to be a OS Deluxe at this point.

It's also entirely possible that it is the MPM OSKO (you can see the same seams in the front fender in both pictures) and Hasbro/Takara used the extra time to make the mold more accurate to the final movie design which may have been tweaked during the delay. That's assuming the wings are missing from the final MPM, we don't know.

Emerje

well... i was reffering to both the vehicle and bot mode to be the SS bee mold. and seeing as how the wings look exactly like it, its very likely thats its just the deluxe oversized. the only reason it was ever assumed to be the MP is that no one thought that they might have shown off a Oversized version of a studio series figure, and just assumed "must be the right size, thus its the MP!"
Octobotimus
Minibot
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Emerje » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:04 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Octobotimus wrote:well... i was reffering to both the vehicle and bot mode to be the SS bee mold. and seeing as how the wings look exactly like it, its very likely thats its just the deluxe oversized. the only reason it was ever assumed to be the MP is that no one thought that they might have shown off a Oversized version of a studio series figure, and just assumed "must be the right size, thus its the MP!"

With so little to see to compare the two I can at least make out that the seam on the front fender of both the MP and the first OSKO prototype pass in front of the orange signal lights, but the seam on the SS version pass behind them. I'm not convinced those are the same OSKOs since they aren't being compared to the same MPM Prime. It's still pretty early to speculate and ultimately doesn't even matter.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Faction Commander
Posts: 4232
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Revealed

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:22 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Thanks to a video posted and since taken down by Kevin Liu on Youtube, but reuploaded in a mirrored format, we have video and images of the new Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee! This new masterpiece figure is an all original mold, transforming from a Volkswagen Beetle to Bumblebee's robot mode from the new Bumblebee movie, or a robot close to it, seeing as how it still has the door wings he appears to lack in the movie. The figure comes with a battle mask that is attached by lifting up on the center piece of his head, removing his scalp, and placing the battle mask in its place. He also comes with his gatling gun and his sword arm, all of which can store on his back, including his mask.

Check out the embedded video and images taken from the video below, and let us know what you think!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 14010
News Credits: 1194
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Octobotimus » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:27 pm

Before any posts on "wtf why are there wings !!!" the wings in the movie mass shift to impossible degrees (seriously they end up smaller than the tires) so those probably wouldn't have been possible to pull off. also.... almost all the art has him with wings, so no wings was probably a last minute change, thus the mp still having them. outside of the wings however, this bee looks amazing and pretty darn accurate, cant wait to get it! :D
Octobotimus
Minibot
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:38 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
He looks better with the wings anyways in my opinion and this figure looks very nice. Similar in some ways to the Studio figure but obviously with some nice improvements given the size and complexity of a MPM figure. And I love that shading on the vehicle mode of the reddish-orange to the yellow. I may try replicate that on my Studio figure if it even frickin' turns up. If my health crud allowed me to have a proper job and income I'd probably start buying MPMs and would certainly get this but for now the Studio Series figures suit me just fine. :)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I'm just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Movieverse ('Bayformers' are my fave Transformers), Marvel UK G1, most Marvel US G1, 1986 animated movie (more for style & soundtrack rather than Star Wars-rip off plot).
Dislikes: TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron.
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3180
News Credits: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby SillyMcGilly » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Motto: "Being bipolar doesn't mean you can't control your actions. It just means you need to work harder."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
OH LORD THANK YOU!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! LOOK AT THAT INCREDIBLE PAINT, OH MY GOOOOSH Image
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5547
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:57 pm

Motto: "Sting like a Bee!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
The alt-mode paint is a little wonky, but other than that I think he looks great! I’m really digging that plasma cannon.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron
User avatar
EvasionModeBumblebee
Vehicon
Posts: 397
News Credits: 9
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm
Location: Yavin IV
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
And here I was thinking "well, at least the Masterpiece toy will get it right and not have the wings!"

Oh well. Means all I have to buy for this line is Optimus and some Decepticons! :D
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Gestalt
Posts: 2329
News Credits: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby -Crossfire- » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Motto: "Strength of body will win the battle; strength of mind will win the war."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Holy moly that looks good! I think I'll be satisfied with the Studio Series figure but I'm really digging this one too. I'd love to see a comparison between this, the SS fig, and Masterpiece G1 Bee.
-Crossfire-
User avatar
-Crossfire-
Mini-Con
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:22 pm
Location: Ohio
Alt Mode: Muscle car
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby william-james88 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:33 pm

Looks just like the deluxe rather than bee in the actual film. Easy pass
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 23124
News Credits: 2129
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Acolyte » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:51 pm

Well, geez. Never been over the top about the apparent Bumblebee fetish that must sell like hot cakes because this is probably the 17th movie Bee I've seen, but that is a DARLING paint job. A true work of art. Kudos to the designers - more like this please! ;)^
Acolyte
Mini-Con
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:56 pm

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Dinobot-Snarl » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:54 pm

Motto: ""There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path. Only in peace is there happiness.""
Well done. Well done indeed. :APPLAUSE:
"I am a happy loner of few words, but I possess strong idealistic opinions for an utopian world for all. I will not choose to voice them, but like my heart, I wear them on my sleeve as I carry the world on my back. Freedom to live, evolve and flourish is the right of all sentient and non-sentient lifeforms in the universe."
Dinobot-Snarl
Mini-Con
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:33 am
Location: Mother GAIA
Alt Mode: Stegosaurus
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Emerje » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:51 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
For both the SS and MP version to have the same wings you have to believe that was a trait that the design had at some point in the movie production. I think he looks better with the wings, personally, so I'm very happy with the way this turned out.

And to think, he's identical in ever way to the OSKO, who'd have thought? ;)

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Faction Commander
Posts: 4232
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby dragons » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:05 pm

He looks better with wings on he looks weird without wings on his back almost gobot looking, iron giant,
Image
dragons
Gestalt
Posts: 2945
News Credits: 21
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:28 pm

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Agent 53 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:05 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:He looks better with the wings anyways in my opinion and this figure looks very nice. Similar in some ways to the Studio figure but obviously with some nice improvements given the size and complexity of a MPM figure. And I love that shading on the vehicle mode of the reddish-orange to the yellow. I may try replicate that on my Studio figure if it even frickin' turns up. If my health crud allowed me to have a proper job and income I'd probably start buying MPMs and would certainly get this but for now the Studio Series figures suit me just fine. :)

I agree, the wings on him. Either way he looks awesome. Note to self: add to cart.
Agent 53
Micromaster
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:25 pm

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:32 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Not sure where to put this but I thought it interesting and sorta related to this figure?
Beetle: Volkswagen's iconic car comes to the end of the road
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45516677

And yeah given that even the huge models of Bee at events and stuff have the wings, the removal of them was likely a late change by the movie makers and didn't really think about where those parts could feasibly hide away but as I said I do far prefer them on him (despite my usual dislike of kibble).
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I'm just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Movieverse ('Bayformers' are my fave Transformers), Marvel UK G1, most Marvel US G1, 1986 animated movie (more for style & soundtrack rather than Star Wars-rip off plot).
Dislikes: TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron.
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3180
News Credits: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:41 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
If he has wings he should be able to rollerskate...

I like the wings and it gives Hasbro the option of doing a tampax licensed figure
blackeyedprime
Fuzor
Posts: 294
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 am
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee Thread

Postby Emerje » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:36 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Not sure where to put this but I thought it interesting and sorta related to this figure?
Beetle: Volkswagen's iconic car comes to the end of the road
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45516677

Saw this in the news, I didn't even know they still made Beetles.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Faction Commander
Posts: 4232
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
Twincast / Podcast #213:
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise RID Autobot Sergeant Kup MOSC New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of The Moon Cyberverse Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Robots in Disguise Deluxe Knock Out Knockout Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Brawl Flip Shot Bot Shots Action Figure G1 Transformers 2012" on EBAY
Buy "Prowl Flip Shot Bot Shots Action Figure G1 Transformers Hasbro 2012" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Flip Shot Bot Shots Action Figure G1 Transformers Hasbro 2012" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise RID Deluxe Class Airachnid Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise RID Voyager Class Dreadwing Brand New" on EBAY