Potential Ghostbusters and MP-10 Optimus Prime Crossover Figure, Encore Graphy, Noise, and Frenzy

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Potential Ghostbusters and MP-10 Optimus Prime Crossover Figure, Encore Graphy, Noise, and Frenzy

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Thanks to a post on Snakas Blog complete with listings from a site called Toy Panic (Links in the pictures below), we have news that apparently, there is a 35th Anniversary Ghostbusters/MP-10 Optimus Prime crossover figure coming, and an Encore release of the Decibel Cassettes Graphy and Noise, along with fellow cassette Frenzy.

Handling the easy one first, it appears as though the 3 cassettes are being rereleased, which doesn't come as too much of a surprise following the release of the dino-cassettes this year with the Bumblebee toyline, bringing cassettes back into the spotlight. We only have a place holder picture at this time.

The real oddball here is what if officially called the "MP-10 Convoy X The Real Ghostbusters (Exhibition Limited)" figure, which is apparently another release of the MP-10 mold, complete with trailer, in some sort of Ghostbusters homage. There are supposedly some new parts with this release, and some new logos on the figure and trailer itself. What kind of deco and tools is entirely speculation at this point, as we again only have a place holder image.

Could it be that Optimus is gonna be decoed up like Ecto-1? Could Prime be decoed up in a brown Ghostbusters suit themed paint scheme with a trailer painted to look like a trap? Could it just be a Prime in regular colors and coated in slimer-styled paint apps? Or is it just a Prime in regular colors with some new tools and a Ghostbuster logo instead of a bot symbol? Who knows!

Both sets are rumored to be an exclusive to the 2019 Shanghai Exhibition, with a September 2019 release date, making this a very early announcement. Prime is set at a price of 815 Malaysian Ringit or $196 USD, while the cassettes are listed at 302.10 Malaysian Ringit or $73 USD.

Are you excited for more cassettes? What are your thoughts on a Ghostbuster's Prime? Let us know what you think of these rumors below!

Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
News Credits: 1105
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Potential Ghostbusters and MP-10 Optimus Prime Crossover Figure, Encore Graphy, Noise, and Frenzy

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:00 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
I'm really excited to see what happens with a Ghostbuster MP-10. I really hope something awesome comes out of this
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff

Re: Potential Ghostbusters and MP-10 Optimus Prime Crossover Figure, Encore Graphy, Noise, and Frenzy

Postby Ig89ninja » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
I get the feeling that the cassettes will represent ghosts
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine
New missile pods for Nitro Zeus
Ig89ninja
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Postby Burn » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Definitely got me curious. Hopefully it's easy to obtain, probably expensive, but hey, most of these MP-10 repaints are!
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 200

Postby Caelus » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:45 pm

A Ghostbusters exclusive at a Chinese exhibition? That seems... odd.
I wrote a fantasy novel and I buried one Furmanism in it, because I could. Rise of Azraea, is now being posted incrementally (4 posts a week) for all readers to access freely.
Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby william-james88 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Ig89ninja wrote:I get the feeling that the cassettes will represent ghosts

The casettes are a separate listing, unrelated.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 2027
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:51 pm

I was expecting the cassettes to come in a second 'Bee box set...wasn't the first one labeled as #1?
MeGrimlock78
Mini-Con

Postby Emerje » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:52 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Graphy and Noise? Not Dile and Zaur? I guess we can expect both at some point, would rather it was a four pack. I just hope Graphy and Noise ended up a little more accurate to the originals than that face on the new Legout.

But honestly, I'd have preferred Squawkbox and Slamdance, they're much better cassette combiners than the dinos.

Not sure why we need Frenzy again, I wonder how they'll change him if at all? I suppose he'll be black and red instead of blue? If it's Encore then he'll likely be in cartoon colors, right?

Emerje
Emerje
City Commander
News Credits: 34
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Emerje » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:58 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
MeGrimlock78 wrote:I was expecting the cassettes to come in a second 'Bee box set...wasn't the first one labeled as #1?

We've already got a second set coming next month.

20 Bumblebee Vol. 2 Retro Pop Highway

These aren't the same tapes from those two sets.

Emerje
Emerje
City Commander
News Credits: 34
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Burn wrote:Definitely got me curious. Hopefully it's easy to obtain, probably expensive, but hey, most of these MP-10 repaints are!

I'm in full agreeance. I'm hoping to at least have a chance to get him if he ends up being interesting enough
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Emerje wrote:
MeGrimlock78 wrote:I was expecting the cassettes to come in a second 'Bee box set...wasn't the first one labeled as #1?

We've already got a second set coming next month.

20 Bumblebee Vol. 2 Retro Pop Highway

These aren't the same tapes from those two sets.

Emerje

Well that's just silly...why release the same cassettes from vol. 1 in diffetent colours, when you've got two other cassettes just waiting to go? Hasbro really boggles my mind sometimes...
MeGrimlock78
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:32 pm

MeGrimlock78 wrote:Well that's just silly...why release the same cassettes from vol. 1 in diffetent colours, when you've got two other cassettes just waiting to go?

So you can give them more money.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Overcracker » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:31 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
So... many... jokes...

Stay Prime Marshmallow Robot?

Decepticon Busters?

I know, I know. Optimus Venkman: "Sometimes Megatron happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who you gonna call?" :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
Hot Rod Legacy...

"The man with the ship and the big red button holstered onto his belt that calls a giant fire-breathing lizard, is always the cool one."

Toytainment Blog
Views, reviews, and overviews of things in entertainment.
Current review: Doctor Strange
Overcracker
Faction Commander
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Meanwhile at shajaki's:

-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 16
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Regimus Prime » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:12 pm

Shut up and take my $. :BOT:
Regimus Prime
Minibot

Postby Rodimus Knight » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:18 am

I love the original Ghostbusters movie. It along with the animated transformers movie and strange magic, are like the only movies that I've seen more then 10 times each, so I'm really interested in see the deco on this prime. It sounds like this one could be popular too so they should consider producing a larger number for outside sales.
Rodimus Knight
Vehicon

Postby william-james88 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:15 am

really surprised Golden Lagoon Prime will not be the last use of this mold

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:17 am

It's a crime that we never got a Ecto-1 Transformer?

Or a back to the Future Delorian
KITT from Night Rider
Christine
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby joevill » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:05 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
who you gonna call?
When eating planets alone isn't enough to satisfy the Chaos Bringer's hunger, Unicron comes to Earth to fill up on McDonald's. McDonald's golden arches will light our darkest hour (when the Chaos Bringer would not share) by clogging his arteries, raising his blood pressure, and giving him diabetes.
joevill
Targetmaster
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Kyleor » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:30 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
Brown jumpsuit themed Optimus, with an Ecto-1 themed trailer, and a proton pack themed backpack/ion blaster?

Yes please!
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #209 - Under Siege
Twincast / Podcast #209:
"Under Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 7th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers BotCon 2015 Waruder Paralyzer Buzzer MIB MISB new sealed white tfcc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotCon 2015 Waruder Storm Rider Crusher MIB MISB new red blue tfcc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars 1996 Basic Class Optimus Primal Bat body for parts" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS POSTER : DECEPTICONS G1 27" x 39.5" SUPER RARE! Pat Lee Dreamwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS POSTER : AUTOBOTS G1 27" x 39.5" SUPER RARE! Pat Lee Dreamwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 #1 Volume 1 AUTOBOTS (1st Print) Dreamwave Signed by PAT LEE!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 3 POSTER SET! STARSREAM, SOUNDWAVE & DINOBOTS! Deamwave Pat Lee!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 #1 Volume 1 (1st Print) DECEPTICONS Comic Signed by PAT LEE!" on EBAY