This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Selects Series Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:17 pm

So one Swoop has the same silver colour as the other Dinobots, and the other has the same red colour? Neither one matches 100% with the rest of the team?

That sucks. I'm planning on swapping the arms and legs (and maybe dino-head) so Red Swoop matches the team and Blue Swoop can become a Shattered Glass bot or something...
MeGrimlock78
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Grahf_ » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:35 pm

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
MeGrimlock78 wrote:So one Swoop has the same silver colour as the other Dinobots, and the other has the same red colour? Neither one matches 100% with the rest of the team?

That sucks. I'm planning on swapping the arms and legs (and maybe dino-head) so Red Swoop matches the team and Blue Swoop can become a Shattered Glass bot or something...

I'll be parts swapping Swoop as well. The blue Swoop will be Ravenus from Armada for me. Or you can go with Strafe from the movies.
Grahf_
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10+

Postby What's Crackin'? » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:39 pm

Motto: "Sometimes size doesn't matter."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
william-james88 wrote:
What's Crackin'? wrote:I haven't received my news credit for this.

Because you werent the first to send this in. best I could do is mention you in the article.

Oof. Guess I have to be quicker. Thanks for the offer but you don't have to if you don't want to.
What's Crackin'?
Micromaster
News Credits: 8
Watch What's Crackin'? on YouTube
Alt Mode: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:57 pm

Alpha Weltall wrote:
MeGrimlock78 wrote:So one Swoop has the same silver colour as the other Dinobots, and the other has the same red colour? Neither one matches 100% with the rest of the team?

I'll be parts swapping Swoop as well. The blue Swoop will be Ravenus from Armada for me. Or you can go with Strafe from the movies.

Funny part is I considered parts-swapping AoE Strafe and Platinum Swoop to get a blue-chested Swoop to go with that group.

I always want what they don't make...
MeGrimlock78
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby william-james88 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:13 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
What's Crackin'? wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
What's Crackin'? wrote:I haven't received my news credit for this.

Because you werent the first to send this in. best I could do is mention you in the article.

Oof. Guess I have to be quicker. Thanks for the offer but you don't have to if you don't want to.

no worries, your name could already be found at the end of the article when I initially wrote it, along with the other people who contacted us :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:10 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm still sad Ricochet doesn't come with a battlemaster.

Repurpose Firedrive :)

But he works so well with TR Hot Rod!
Buy two Firedrives! ;)

Better idea. Buy two Firedrives AND two Calibursts (when he's release later on this year). Firedrive is a good start for a "Nebulan" stand-in, but not perfect. Some parts aren't the right color, and the gun isn't the right kind. Luckily, these Weapon Masters are very modular and easily modifiable! Take Firedrive as a base, pop off the arms and swap them for Caliburst's arms. Then do the same, swapping Firedrive's white double-barreled gun for Caliburt's black large barrel with smaller auxillary barrel gun. It's not a perfect match for Nebulan's G1 single barreled black gun, but it's closer to the mark that Firedrive's. If you want to get REALLY picky on the colors, you could get an extra Aimless figure too and give Nebulan gray legs instead of white ones. Then, you can Frankenstein together some brand new Weapon Masters with the leftover parts to give to other figures in your collection! :)

(Pro Tip: You may also want to swap around Blowpipe's and Aimless' arms with each other, but that depends on if you're looking for accuracy to the original G1 toys, "The Rebirth" character models, or "The Headmasters" character models.)
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Lore Keeper » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:30 pm

I've always wondered how these guys get the figures before they're actually released. I need to meet their hook up person. :-?
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Cobotron » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:41 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Lore Keeper wrote:I've always wondered how these guys get the figures before they're actually released. I need to meet their hook up person. :-?

Stab in the dark here, but I think Chiefatron is in the Philippines?
A country made of islands on the way from China to to the US. I think they get lots of things before we do.
I'm guessing lots freight gets dropped there before it makes it State side.

Lucky Filippino collectors! [-(
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby o.supreme » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:42 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Chefatron lives in the Philippines which serendipitously has the good fortune of getting pretty much every release from both :HASBRO: (Asia?) & :TAKARATOMY: before most of the world, even *exclusives*. He gets likes most often, simply for being first. I'm not trying to bash him, but there's little more to it than that. If you were to make a drinking game of how often he says *I don't know* about the toys he's reviewing, lets just say, it's not a safe game to play. I give him props for being honest, but if I really want to see a thorough review, I simply wait for someone more reputable to obtain said toy.

Of course, would I love to gave the good fortune to even ONCE be the first person to obtain a particular thing, and get the notoriety that comes with that, sure, but moving half way around the world really isn't an option for me, so I'm ok with letting that honor go to other persons. ;)^

*edit* ninja'd by Cobotron :( ;)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby BombshellDaBug » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:56 pm

Motto: "Well, that's not good."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Alpha Weltall wrote:

That's one way to go about it. Personally, I'm headcanoning Red Swoop as a clone of the original Swoop made by the Decepticons. The Dinobots liberated the clone, and started calling him Red Swoop to differentiate the two due to their color schemes.

That's just my personal take on it anyways.
BombshellDaBug
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Beetle
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:07 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
BombshellDaBug wrote:
Alpha Weltall wrote:

That's one way to go about it. Personally, I'm headcanoning Red Swoop as a clone of the original Swoop made by the Decepticons. The Dinobots liberated the clone, and started calling him Red Swoop to differentiate the two due to their color schemes.

That's just my personal take on it anyways.

I'm just gonna call Red Swoop "Maximal Ptero" and add him to Magnaboss with a Blue Maximal Swoop
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Courage: 10

Postby Grahf_ » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:50 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm just gonna call Red Swoop "Maximal Ptero" and add him to Magnaboss with a Blue Maximal Swoop

Hadn't thought of that but I think I have my Magnaboss set already.

I made a hodgepodge BW Silverbolt using a CW Silverbolt and an extra UW Scattershot. Just the brown pieces from Scattershot as they had no business being on the figure anyway. Then I took CW Offroad, Ironhide and First Aid and swapped some parts around to make BW Ironhide (grey body & red limbs), Perceptor (red & teal) and Rest-Q (white and grey). I'm also gonna make an extra Unit-3 into BW Prowl. Tigatron is Tigatron. Lastly is a BW Airazor from CW Blastoff and G2 Slingshot. It's just a shame that there really aren't more brown pieces I can swap onto Silverbolt since both Ironhide and Prowl will almost entirely be in their BW colors. I guess I can try to paint some parts since I want to get some brown onto Prowl anyway and will need some for Airazor too.

My other option was using CW Motormaster as BW Ironhide and using CW Blastoff as Silverbolt. Then using Perceptor as the final limb as he sometimes is. Then I remembered how much I don't like the MM/OP mold as a torso and I really wanted Airazor to be with Tigatron. I can still go either way though as I only parts swapped so far.

I really should get around to finishing Magnaboss.
Grahf_
Combiner

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:02 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Alpha Weltall wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm just gonna call Red Swoop "Maximal Ptero" and add him to Magnaboss with a Blue Maximal Swoop

Hadn't thought of that but I think I have my Magnaboss set already.

I made a hodgepodge BW Silverbolt using a CW Silverbolt and an extra UW Scattershot. Just the brown pieces from Scattershot as they had no business being on the figure anyway. Then I took CW Offroad, Ironhide and First Aid and swapped some parts around to make BW Ironhide (grey body & red limbs), Perceptor (red & teal) and Rest-Q (white and grey). I'm also gonna make an extra Unit-3 into BW Prowl. Tigatron is Tigatron. Lastly is a BW Airazor from CW Blastoff and G2 Slingshot. It's just a shame that there really aren't more brown pieces I can swap onto Silverbolt since both Ironhide and Prowl will almost entirely be in their BW colors. I guess I can try to paint some parts since I want to get some brown onto Prowl anyway and will need some for Airazor too.

My other option was using CW Motormaster as BW Ironhide and using CW Blastoff as Silverbolt. Then using Perceptor as the final limb as he sometimes is. Then I remembered how much I don't like the MM/OP mold as a torso and I really wanted Airazor to be with Tigatron. I can still go either way though as I only parts swapped so far.

I really should get around to finishing Magnaboss.

I'm using the Botcon sticker set on Ironhide, Prowl, and Silverbolt. I had a stickered up Prowl as Prowl II and Sunstreaker as a Cheetor styled Sunstreaker, but those 2 have been removed and de-stickered, and the Maximal symbols are going on the 2 Swoops. I have a spare Blue already, just waiting on the red. Ricochet, Prowl, Sunstreaker, and a 4th limb I've yet to decide to buy will form a combiner separate with another torso, maybe Inferno, maybe Sky Lynx, and Inferno will get Sky Lynx's bits. Or Optimus Maximus, Elita Inf1nite, and the previous 2 will play some limb swap.

Elita will get Lancer and Greenlight when they come, so there will be 2 spare limbs when all is said and done most likely. Not sure who the 2 out will be, but I might also swap some in and out from time to time
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5

Postby Grahf_ » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:54 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm using the Botcon sticker set on Ironhide, Prowl, and Silverbolt. I had a stickered up Prowl as Prowl II and Sunstreaker as a Cheetor styled Sunstreaker, but those 2 have been removed and de-stickered, and the Maximal symbols are going on the 2 Swoops. I have a spare Blue already, just waiting on the red. Ricochet, Prowl, Sunstreaker, and a 4th limb I've yet to decide to buy will form a combiner separate with another torso, maybe Inferno, maybe Sky Lynx, and Inferno will get Sky Lynx's bits. Or Optimus Maximus, Elita Inf1nite, and the previous 2 will play some limb swap.

Elita will get Lancer and Greenlight when they come, so there will be 2 spare limbs when all is said and done most likely. Not sure who the 2 out will be, but I might also swap some in and out from time to time

I have the sticker Botcon sticker as well but haven't used them yet. I have a bunch of extra CW and PotP figures to use as customs. I'm glad I got the extras when I did because the prices are too damn high for most of them now. I knew to expect it though as mostly all figures/lines that people complain about shoot up in price. Mainly because the complainers are a very vocal minority and the majority actually like them. Except for Airachnid, she's actually bad.

I got two Ricochet. One is going to be Crasher with parts from an extra Jazz. I might put the Smokeout set on it but hopefully Toyhax will come up with a set for her. I'll have to wait until I have it in hand to decide how I'm going to go about it though.

With so many extras, I don't have any trouble finding figures to use for combiners. I just need to really decide who goes where and which of the extras become other characters. I also got 8 Wreck Gars to use as space fillers just in case. One that's decided is Battle Core Optimus/Ultra Magnus when I put the sticker on him, Jazz, CW Prowl, UW Ratchet and UW Wheeljack. The all white is rather striking. Another is Thunderclash and Impactor along with Zetar, Cromar and Aragon from CW Nosecone, UW Strafe and a parts swapped CW Lightspeed.

I'm hoping they do more combiner limbs. There's still so many they didn't do. I've always wanted all my figures to be combiners and we came so close to it. I'm still waiting on the fourth Starscream limb too. I have Ghost, SG and Golden Lagoon with PtoP, Ghost Headmaster, Micron and Targetroid. He badly needs another arm to use one of his two weapon selves.
Grahf_
Combiner

Postby Lore Keeper » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:06 pm

o.supreme wrote:Chefatron lives in the Philippines which serendipitously has the good fortune of getting pretty much every release from both :HASBRO: (Asia?) & :TAKARATOMY: before most of the world, even *exclusives*. He gets likes most often, simply for being first. I'm not trying to bash him, but there's little more to it than that. If you were to make a drinking game of how often he says *I don't know* about the toys he's reviewing, lets just say, it's not a safe game to play. I give him props for being honest, but if I really want to see a thorough review, I simply wait for someone more reputable to obtain said toy.

Of course, would I love to gave the good fortune to even ONCE be the first person to obtain a particular thing, and get the notoriety that comes with that, sure, but moving half way around the world really isn't an option for me, so I'm ok with letting that honor go to other persons. ;)^

*edit* ninja'd by Cobotron :( ;)

Boo! Geography hax! [-(
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:50 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Amazon's preorder price for red Swoop is $34.95 with $12.95 shipping. I hope that comes down some after he's released. >:oP
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Emerje » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:51 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Cobotron wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:I've always wondered how these guys get the figures before they're actually released. I need to meet their hook up person. :-?

Stab in the dark here, but I think Chiefatron is in the Philippines?
A country made of islands on the way from China to to the US. I think they get lots of things before we do.
I'm guessing lots freight gets dropped there before it makes it State side.

Lucky Filippino collectors! [-(

Transformers have been made in Vietnam for a while now. ;) That actually puts the Philippines directly between the US and Vietnam and even more of an advantage than before.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:18 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:Amazon's preorder price for red Swoop is $34.95 with $12.95 shipping. I hope that comes down some after he's released. >:oP

That price is from a 3rd party seller and not Amazon itself. If Amazon carries Swoop or Ricochet themselves, then it should come back to the normal price whenever they open it for pre-orders or have it in stock.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Ultra Markus » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:07 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
whats next for selects Slug with a cartoon accurate red head
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10

Postby Ultra Markus » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:09 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Amazon's preorder price for red Swoop is $34.95 with $12.95 shipping. I hope that comes down some after he's released. >:oP

That price is from a 3rd party seller and not Amazon itself. If Amazon carries Swoop or Ricochet themselves, then it should come back to the normal price whenever they open it for pre-orders or have it in stock.

entertainment earth has both ricochet and red swoop for 19.99 each
Ultra Markus
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:46 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Ultra Markus wrote:whats next for selects Slug with a cartoon accurate red head

No, next is Buster and Hydra.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Ultra Markus » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:43 pm

william-james88 wrote:

well alrighty then at least i can have my starscream combiner a team of jets ;)^
Ultra Markus
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:47 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ultra Markus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

well alrighty then at least i can have my starscream combiner a team of jets ;)^
He's wishful thinking.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:41 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Seriously though, we've all been speculating/wishing at what might be next for Selects (and good ones at that), but beyond the *accidental* Red Wing reference, Nothing has been confirmed by Hasbro as of yet correct?

My top would be...

1. ANY single Deluxe Autobot as a combiner Limb, to finish PotP Inferno (Sideswipe would be awesome as he's the only one of the 1984 bots not made into a combiner limb).

2. Metroshot

3. Cog (Grand Maximus colors)

4. Omega Sentinel...or...a Golden Lagoon version of Omega Supreme...although that would probably be a :TAKARATOMY: release if anything... ;)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:58 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:1. ANY single Deluxe Autobot as a combiner Limb, to finish PotP Inferno (Sideswipe would be awesome as he's the only one of the 1984 bots not made into a combiner limb).
And Sideswipe would be super easy since Breakdown's head is already Sideswipe-y enough that a simple redeco with no new tooling could easily pass for Sideswipe (and which is what would have been done for CW Sideswipe had Fun Pub opted to do him instead of thinking that Hasbro was gonna).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #39 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210457 39RI (CA) Shepherd"
TRANSFORMERS #39 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 APR210678 32A (CA) Schoening (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 4RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers My Little Pony MAGIC OF CYBERTRON #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RIA"
Transformers My Li ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM821 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM406 4A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 3RI 210213A (CA) Hernandez"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 1A (A/CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM342 4A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210676 5B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200412 1A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON