This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Selects Series Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:09 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Emerje wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Actually doesn't the numbering only point out to two more figures? Ricochet and Red Swoop will fill in there somewhere.

As far we know, Ricochet and Swoop are still PotP, not Siege or even WFC, so they probably won't have the "WFC" numbering, or any numbering even. That said, the rumored/accidentally confirmed Red Wing takes up one slot, so that leaves 3 empty ones as said by goats:

steals_your_goats wrote:Megatron was GS01 and this is GS06 so that means there's at least another 3 selects figures in the pipeline besides Redwing.

But the GS in the numbers is for Generations Select so it makes more sense for the figures without numbers to have "invisible" numbers, but still be part of the count. Since Star Convoy is a Takara Tomy initiated figure he might lack a number, but still count as part of Hasbro's system. Swoop and Ricochet were announced before Megatron so it's possible they came up with the numbers later and it was too late to add them in. The numbers do match the release dates.

February GS01 Combat Megatron
March/April Ricochet
March/April Swoop
September Star Convoy
October GS06 Smokescreen

If Red Wing is real and numbered GS04 with a mid-Summer release and no other figures are announced with numbers in between Megatron and Smokescreen we'll know the other three are part of the numbering system.

Emerje

"WFC-GS**" is the full ID code, not just "GS-**". Just an FYI :)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs

Siege Smokescreen looks pretty good here, but of course, I have some deco nitpicks! ;) First of all, there's a bit too much blue on the car hood/robot chest compared to red, but it's acceptable. A little blue paint on the biceps would be nice too, but again, it's a small detail that doesn't make or break the figure for me. What I would have really appreciated, though, would have been white thighs. All that black plastic just kind of makes the whole middle of the figure look too "washed out," hiding much of the sculpting detail. This was the case on Siege Prowl too, but he at least had some yellow paint apps on the pelvis to break things up. Smokescreen doesn't have that, so having white thighs would have helped make the deco feel that much more "complete."
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:54 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
I like your valid points Wolfman...it definitely would have improved him even more! ;)^

But I am a bit disappointed with you :HASBRO: / :TAKARATOMY: ....if you could give Smokescreen his shoulder weapons why not with Prowl....well? #-o :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby steals_your_goats » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:01 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Nemesis Destron wrote:I like your valid points Wolfman...it definitely would have improved him even more! ;)^

But I am a bit disappointed with you :HASBRO: / :TAKARATOMY: ....if you could give Smokescreen his shoulder weapons why not with Prowl....well? #-o :VEHI:

Because prowl didn't have shoulder weapons in the original cartoon
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:15 pm

steals_your_goats wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:I like your valid points Wolfman...it definitely would have improved him even more! ;)^

Point...but I was thinking how the G1 figure had them and the Classics figure had them (not even caring for Combiner Wars) I just would have expected to see them. It would have been awesome IMHO. :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:46 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Ultra Markus wrote:like with combiner wars they left out bluestreak
will we see him in siege finally or will he be an unobtainable figure

There is a CW AND Siege Bluestreak.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Destron wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:

Point...but I was thinking how the G1 figure had them and the Classics figure had them (not even caring for Combiner Wars) I just would have expected to see them. It would have been awesome IMHO. :VEHI:
The Universe toys were done by a different brand team.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:02 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
I just noticed a little goof in the stock photography. The Cybertronian "38" on the driver side door (left shoulder wing in robot mode) is reversed! It's not just that the "3" and "8" are transposed, either. The "3" is clearly backwards. I assume they are correct as shown on the hood of the car and on the passenger side door (right shoulder wing). I don't think this is a CG render. It looks like a painted sample that has been photographed. I hope that can be changed before mass production begins. If Smokescreen is coming out in October, there should be some time left to make a change like that. That's so weird too, as Hasbro/Takara Tomy been pretty careful about that with other figures, like Prowl and the CG renders of Red Alert not accidentally mirroring the text on one side of the vehicle mode. I guess it's harder to catch when it's Cybertronian characters/numerals instead of English letters and Arabic numbers?

Also, I believe Smokescreen's gun is blue plastic that is painted over in white. I'm not 100% sure on the underlying plastic color, but I am sure that the gun is painted over in white paint. Just compare its texture to that of the white plastic shoulder cannons. I'm not sure how Hasbro and Takara Tomy have all the gang molding worked out for these shared parts. I wonder if Prowl's gun and light bar aren't actually gang molded, but separately cast pieces? Even so, why do the gun in a different plastic color and paint it white when you can just cast it in white plastic like with Prowl's release?
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:04 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:

Sorry for my ignorance but "huh"? I don't get it. :-P

I may have to pick up 2 Smokescreen's to swap wheels with Prowl. I just don't have the skills to paint Prowls wheels. :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:24 pm

Nemesis Destron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:

Sorry for my ignorance but "huh"? I don't get it. :-P

He basically says that the shift in priority from toy- to show-accuracy is because of the change in members and especially head of the main design teams for the lines.

Not a bad thing, mind you. Some people like consistency, others like unique features between things that look the same...

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:53 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
Nemesis Destron wrote:I may have to pick up 2 Smokescreen's to swap wheels with Prowl. I just don't have the skills to paint Prowls wheels. :VEHI:

That's my plan too. I was also considering picking up some multiples of Barricade to give Smokescreen some gray thighs, but after looking again at my Prowl, most of the parts I want to swap are pinned into other parts I don't want to swap. I'm talking big pins too, and the knees and elbows. Oh well!
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby steve2275 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:29 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
Cobotron wrote:Well, as a Datsun Bro SUPER FAN, I say to the this news....

TOTALLY RADICAL AND SUPER COOL AWESOME AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HIM!!!!
And also hope Bluestreak is a real thing too!

im with ya on that
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Emerje » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:43 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:"WFC-GS**" is the full ID code, not just "GS-**". Just an FYI :)

I'm aware, but that's why I feel like the non-WFC figures have "invisible numbers" because of the clunky numbering system.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:22 pm

Emerje wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:"WFC-GS**" is the full ID code, not just "GS-**". Just an FYI :)

I'm aware, but that's why I feel like the non-WFC figures have "invisible numbers" because of the clunky numbering system.

Emerje

True, but who's to say Select has a numbering system at all? As far as we know, only the Studio Series (not "SS-##", that's TakaraTomy) and WFC have them, with "GS" and "S" as subsets of the latter.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Emerje » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:08 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

True, but who's to say Select has a numbering system at all? As far as we know, only the Studio Series (not "SS-##", that's TakaraTomy) and WFC have them, with "GS" and "S" as subsets of the latter.

OK, so then if Select doesn't have a numbering system then where did WFC-GS01 and WFC-GS06 come from? They're too specific to not be part of a system and don't fit in with existing lines easily since most WFC and SS exclusives are numbered in line with the mass retail versions. I'm not going to pretend my theory is right, but to me it feels like they started with WFC-GS and then decided it would be too confusing to call Ricochet POTP-GS2 and just dropped the numbers all together, only bringing back the numbers whenever they did a WFC figure. I mean, Hasbro can't even remember if the line is called Select or Selects.

I know you like this sort of thing so maybe the lot numbers will help:

E4935 Combat Megatron
E6719 Ricochet
E6720 Red Swoop

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Nemesis Primal » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:09 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Emerje wrote:OK, so then if Select doesn't have a numbering system then where did WFC-GS01 and WFC-GS06 come from? They're too specific to not be part of a system and don't fit in with existing lines easily since most WFC and SS exclusives are numbered in line with the mass retail versions. I'm not going to pretend my theory is right, but to me it feels like they started with WFC-GS and then decided it would be too confusing to call Ricochet POTP-GS2 and just dropped the numbers all together, only bringing back the numbers whenever they did a WFC figure. I mean, Hasbro can't even remember if the line is called Select or Selects.

I know you like this sort of thing so maybe the lot numbers will help:

E4935 Combat Megatron
E6719 Ricochet
E6720 Red Swoop

Emerje

The way I see it, Generations Select has no numbering system, but the WFC Trilogy as a whole does, at least from what we've seen. All the WFC figures have numbers, including the regular/non-Selects exclusives like Siege Greenlight, so it only makes sense that the Selects figures that use WFC molds are also given WFC numbers. They just have the GS instead of the S to denote what line they're from, Generations Selects versus Siege. I'm sure when the next part of the main trilogy comes around, the numbers will start at 01 again with a new letter in front to denote the name of the new line. Say the next parts of the trilogy are called Fall and Exodus: the numbers will be WFC-F01 and WFC-E01 for the first figures of each part, while the GS numbers will presumably continue increasing in the numbering since they're counted as their own line.

Comparatively, the Prime Wars trilogy had no numbering system like that, so giving the PotP Selects figures that kind of numbering would make no sense, like you said. The numbers aren't coming from them being Selects figures, they're coming from the base line the figures are counted as part of. Does that make more sense?

Also the only figure we've seen where it said Select instead of Selects is Star Convoy, right? That could just mean Takara calls it's version Select while Hasbro adds the extra s, not that Hasbro messed up in the listing.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Randomhero » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:11 pm

Smokescreen is up for preorder at BBTS.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/92458
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Lore Keeper » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:26 am

Randomhero wrote:Smokescreen is up for preorder at BBTS.

So far nothing on Hasbro Pulse. I hope they do list him. Don't really want to pay mark ups and shipping on a single figure. :(
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Rodimus Knight » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:20 am

Lore Keeper wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Smokescreen is up for preorder at BBTS.

So far nothing on Hasbro Pulse. I hope they do list him. Don't really want to pay mark ups and shipping on a single figure. :(

I was wondering who else would have them for sale. Since it mentioned Previews as the source, I check with my local comic shop and according to the owner, they're being sold through previews in cases of 24 units to the shops, so he won't be getting them.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender

Postby Dr. Caelus » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:41 am

Combat Megatron, Smokescreen, Redwing, Greenlight, and Lancer make 5 WFC Selects. Betting the sixth one would be a Nemesis Prime repaint of Voyager OP.

Or... since Bumblebee is a main character in the tie-in comic, maybe a retool of Titans Return Bumblebee packed with a couple battlemasters or Micromasters? The Selects line doesn't have to follow the standard size classes of the rest of the line.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Generations Selects Smokescreen online pre-orders start

Postby Emerje » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:44 am

If you're looking forward to Generations Selects Smokescreen then now's your chance to get an early start on the pre-order game. All of the popular online stores have begun or are expected to soon begin taking pre-orders including Hasbro Pulse which has given a full figure description:

Fans can take their Transformers figure collections to the next level with Generations Selects, a fan-dedicated line of figures featuring fan-favorite, special edition characters you can’t find in the main line.

This special edition Generations Selects WFC-GS06 Smokescreen figure portrays the classic G1 character with a G1-accurate head sculpt. Figure converts to a Cybertronian alt mode in 14 steps, deco’d to reveal how Smokescreen would have looked on Cybertron. The deco incorporates Cybertronian numbers into his classic exterior.

With this Smokescreen figure, fans can add to their Praxus-native collection. Smokescreen joins Barricade and Prowl (each sold separately, subject to availability) as the third Praxian character designed in his native Cybertronian form.

The Smokescreen figure comes equipped with a W-45 Acid Pellet Blaster accessory and 2 W-50 Volt-Beam Cannon accessories that can mount on his shoulders or the hood of his vehicle mode.

Classic G1 character

• G1-accurate head sculpt
  • Reveals Smokescreen Cybertronian alt mode
  • Alt mode deco incorporates Cybertronian numbers into his classic exterior
  • Accessories: blaster, 2 shoulder cannons that can mount on the hood of the car
  • Third Praxian character to add to Praxus-native collection (Barricade and Prowl sold separately, subject to availability).

Interesting bit of lore they decided to toss in there. So far the only other store with a listing seems to be Big Bad Toy Store, but more will certainly be cropping up soon. Are you looking forward to Selects Smokescreen or are you not quite warmed up to the mold? And out of curiosity, does anyone out there have a dedicated "Praxus-native collection"? Then sound off in the Energon Pub forums below!

Emerje
News Staff

Re: Generations Selects Smokescreen online pre-orders start

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:49 am

Emerje wrote:If you're looking forward to Generations Selects Smokescreen then now's your chance to get an early start on the pre-order game. All of the popular online stores have begun or are expected to soon begin taking pre-orders including Hasbro Pulse which has given a full figure description:

Fans can take their Transformers figure collections to the next level with Generations Selects, a fan-dedicated line of figures featuring fan-favorite, special edition characters you can’t find in the main line.

This special edition Generations Selects WFC-GS06 Smokescreen figure portrays the classic G1 character with a G1-accurate head sculpt. Figure converts to a Cybertronian alt mode in 14 steps, deco’d to reveal how Smokescreen would have looked on Cybertron. The deco incorporates Cybertronian numbers into his classic exterior.

With this Smokescreen figure, fans can add to their Praxus-native collection. Smokescreen joins Barricade and Prowl (each sold separately, subject to availability) as the third Praxian character designed in his native Cybertronian form.

The Smokescreen figure comes equipped with a W-45 Acid Pellet Blaster accessory and 2 W-50 Volt-Beam Cannon accessories that can mount on his shoulders or the hood of his vehicle mode.

Classic G1 character

• G1-accurate head sculpt
  • Reveals Smokescreen Cybertronian alt mode
  • Alt mode deco incorporates Cybertronian numbers into his classic exterior
  • Accessories: blaster, 2 shoulder cannons that can mount on the hood of the car
  • Third Praxian character to add to Praxus-native collection (Barricade and Prowl sold separately, subject to availability).

Interesting bit of lore they decided to toss in there. So far the only other store with a listing seems to be Big Bad Toy Store, but more will certainly be cropping up soon. Are you looking forward to Selects Smokescreen or are you not quite warmed up to the mold? And out of curiosity, does anyone out there have a dedicated "Praxus-native collection"? Then sound off in the Energon Pub forums below!

Did Pulse confirmed they'd do Preorders? I just saw on FB, I think it was the Transformers (official) or possibly Pulse plug BBTS directly.
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Emerje » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:57 am

Nemesis Primal wrote:Does that make more sense?

It makes sense, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's right. So far we're just bouncing around theories. What we need is more numbered figures or an outright answer from Hasbro on the matter.

Caelus wrote:Combat Megatron, Smokescreen, Redwing, Greenlight, and Lancer make 5 WFC Selects. Betting the sixth one would be a Nemesis Prime repaint of Voyager OP.

Greenlight isn't part of the Selects line and has already been designated WFC-S15. She, and probably Lancer, too, is a store exclusive, we just don't know where yet.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Re: Generations Selects Smokescreen online pre-orders start

Postby Emerje » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:59 am

SpikeyTigertron wrote:Did Pulse confirmed they'd do Preorders? I just saw on FB, I think it was the Transformers (official) or possibly Pulse plug BBTS directly.

I linked to the pre-order page on Pulse right at the start of the article.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Beachjezus » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:09 am

Just got my preorder ordered from Pulse!
Beachjezus
Micromaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ZE 1:15 Foil Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249147 3ZE Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ZI FOC 1:10 design Dynamite Comics JAN247535 2ZI (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #1 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JUL231104 1C Rodriguez"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr M (Signed by Moss) Dynamite Comics DEC230216 1M (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240188 3A (CA) Nakayama (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr T 1:30 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240124 2T Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ZC 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249145 3ZC (CA)Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZB 1:200 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1ZB Parrillo 240109"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr K 1:10 design Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240115 2K (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #3 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JUL239635 3C (CA)Smith"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZK foil trade dress Dynamite Comics JAN247413 1ZJ (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKELETOR vs HE-MAN Masters of the Universe Minis MOTU SDCC Comic-Con 2013 New"
SKELETOR vs HE-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HE-MAN AND MASTERS OF THE MULTIVERSE #5 DC Comics 2020 JAN200552 Universe MOTU"
HE-MAN AND MASTERS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr O 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240119 2O (CA) Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON