This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Selects Series Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:09 pm

But...I want cartoon-accurate Reflector with the extra parts...
MeGrimlock78
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:16 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
joevill wrote:Galactic Man? :lol:

That was the official name of the Astro Magnum redeco sold at Radio Shack.

MagicDeath wrote:It would be nice to get a maroon-ish Impactor, like he was in the Marvel comics. Or maybe with the desaturated colors of IDW. The latter don’t really seem ‘Decepticon’ though.

1. The purple comes from the Marvel comics. It may have looked maroon on some copies depending on print quality (especially in US prints because the US comics were relegated to the low-end printing equipment) or age of the paper, but purple is the correct color.
2. What makes the desaturated presentation from the IDW comics not look Decepticon to you?
Last edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:19 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
There are even more rumors as well, such as the three Rainmakers (Ion Storm, Nova Storm, and Acid Storm) from Siege Starscream, and some vague notion of more Wreckers coming.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:20 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
MeGrimlock78 wrote:But...I want cartoon-accurate Reflector with the extra parts...

Those parts could probably added to the cartoon accurate reflector. So you still get what you want.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:20 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Sabrblade wrote:There are even more rumors as well, such as the three Rainmakers (Ion Storm, Nova Storm, and Acid Storm) from Siege Starscream, and some vague notion of more Wreckers coming.

Woah woah woah, more seekers from the seeker mold?!? lets not get too crazy here >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:24 pm

Sabrblade wrote:There are even more rumors as well, such as the three Rainmakers (Ion Storm, Nova Storm, and Acid Storm) from Siege Starscream, and some vague notion of more Wreckers coming.

Both statements were too vague for me to include in a post I would front page. Good for discussion though.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:24 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:

Woah woah woah, more seekers from the seeker mold?!? lets not get too crazy here >:oP
There's also a vague rumor about next year's Titan and Commander class figures. The Titan is to be one that is "expected", while the Commander is, bizarrely, described as being one that will be complementary to Titan class Omega Supreme.

And a vague rumor about another Leader class mold who turns into an armored car.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jtprime17 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:25 pm

This is correct, the same source described the Rainmakers three pack as the following.

Ion storm has lighter and more saturated blue than Thundercracker.
Unlike the animation model , all 3 have white paint at the front waist piece
Has Gunmetal chest thruster and black thruster feet as usual
Not as much diverse paint as redwing but all the mold detail still pops
Jtprime17
Micromaster
News Credits: 83

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

There's also a vague rumor about next year's Titan and Commander class figures. The Titan is to be one that is "expected", while the Commander is, bizarrely, described as being one that will be complementary to Titan class Omega Supreme.

And a vague rumor about another Leader class mold who turns into an armored car.

Titan Scorponok, has to be.

I just want a Commander-class Tidal Wave in animation accurate colors, is that too much to ask for? :-(

Leader class armored car? Could be another Sentinel Prime maybe? Otherwise I’ve no idea.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:33 pm

william-james88 wrote:
MeGrimlock78 wrote:But...I want cartoon-accurate Reflector with the extra parts...

Those parts could probably added to the cartoon accurate reflector. So you still get what you want.

For sure, but then I'm going to have three extra bots I don't really want.

Best case, Hasbro Pulse starts releasing accessory packs, like these parts or the Battle Masters blast effects.
MeGrimlock78
Fuzor

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:35 pm

MeGrimlock78 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

For sure, but then I'm going to have three extra bots I don't really want.

Best case, Hasbro Pulse starts releasing accessory packs, like these parts or the Battle Masters blast effects.

I wouldnt hold my breath.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby DeathReviews » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
This is all great news! Because as everyone knows - if there's anything Transformers needs, it's more repaints!
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Speed: ???
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby MCutter » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:41 pm

The Galactic Man news took me on a mini emotional roller-coaster. I was massively excited about it until I realized it's not MP scale.
:shock: :D :-D :???: :(
The Siege voyager+kibble=leader scale one is fine, it's just not the one I've wanted since MP Shockwave came out. Also, I doubt I'm going to be willing to shell out the premium version of leader class price for what I regard as a voyager class toy.
MCutter
Micromaster

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:42 pm

DeathReviews wrote:This is all great news! Because as everyone knows - if there's anything Transformers needs, it's more repaints!

It's a repaint line, what do you expect? Its no different than the TFCC, aside from this being cheaper and more accessible.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Manterax Prime » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Hot Shot was called when his head showed up on Hound's package art.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
Manterax Prime
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 3
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:50 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

An armored car Leader-class... Roadblock? Another try at Quickswitch (although technically his ground mode is a drill tank)?

A Commander Class complementary to Omega Supreme.... Smaller version in Guardian Robot colors? New Devy? Sky Lynx? Or maybe someone misinterpreting a description that could apply to Jetfire as being a new figure?
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:52 pm

Manterax Prime wrote:Hot Shot was called when his head showed up on Hound's package art.

We know that. This is just a list that includes him as well and further gives credence to the fact that we are getting him. As opposed to it just being art of a design we would never get (like the monstructor and dinoking).

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:14 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

An armored car Leader-class... Roadblock? Another try at Quickswitch (although technically his ground mode is a drill tank)?

A Commander Class complementary to Omega Supreme.... Smaller version in Guardian Robot colors? New Devy? Sky Lynx? Or maybe someone misinterpreting a description that could apply to Jetfire as being a new figure?

Watch the new Commander figure be a down-sized version of CW Devastator.

or it could be what we all truly want. GENERATIONS OMEGA SPREME

As for the leader figure my mind immediately went to Cybertron Defense Red Alert, to go with the rumored Hot Shot.

Actually if the commander has something to with Omega Supreme, maybe it will Buzzsaw?
Last edited by Wireless_Phantom on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Ultra Markus » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:16 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

:-? I wonder what the armored
car is
I know we all think the Titan class should be scorponoj
But what if they switch it up and give something like a repaint of Omega supreme as dark sentinel
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:17 pm

Wireless_Phantom wrote:Watch the new Commander figure be a down-sized version of CW Devastator
But that wouldn't complement Omega, since Titan class Omega is already scaled to size up to Titan class Devastator. Omega's taller, even.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:28 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Wireless_Phantom wrote:Watch the new Commander figure be a down-sized version of CW Devastator
But that wouldn't complement Omega, since Titan class Omega is already scaled to size up to Titan class Devastator. Omega's taller, even.

It was halfway a joke honestly. But really, who else as any inherent connection to Omega Supreme who would fit the scale?
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:32 pm

Wireless_Phantom wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

It was halfway a joke honestly. But really, who else as any inherent connection to Omega Supreme who would fit the scale?
Hmm, maybe we're all approaching this from the wrong angle. Instead of thinking about Omega from the fictional standpoint, maybe it's to do with him as a toy.

He's a rocket base, so maybe it's a Commander class figure with a spaceship altmode that can connect to Omega's base mode launchpad, like a new Sky Lynx or Galaxy Shuttle.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:43 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Wireless_Phantom wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Hmm, maybe we're all approaching this from the wrong angle. Instead of thinking about Omega from the fictional standpoint, maybe it's to do with him as a toy.

He's a rocket base, so maybe it's a Commander class figure with a spaceship altmode that can connect to Omega's base mode launchpad, like a new Sky Lynx or Galaxy Shuttle.

Considering Omega comes with Countdown, you could also consider that a fiction based connection, albeit it's a bit of a stretch. Hey, I'd get it if they did it.
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:56 pm

What do people think of the possibilities I suggested for the alleged new Commander?

EDIT: The wishful thinking in my head pointed out that that vague description could be construed to apply to Overlord, if one can consider a Decepticon with some similar functionality to be a complementary figure.
Last edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman on Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:57 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."

Well played Hasbro. Very well played :APPLAUSE:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WINDBLADE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Hasbro 2024 New"
WINDBLADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Robots In Disguise 2023 New"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON