Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:20 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
mordhelm wrote:Is the submit news broken? I had submitted the pulse links via the front page news 1 to 2hrs before Nemesis made his post. Normally I get a response but didn't get any indication from the news crew this time.

I ask not to get credit (ultimately his post got the word out so he deserves the credit), but only because we are told to submit it that way. Just want to make sure I am submitting in the right way.

I'm very sorry that you weren't credited in the article, your email is there, but must have slipped through the cracks, especially in the rush to news items like this. Again I apologise wholeheartedly. Please keep sending news in via the email link.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12572
News Credits: 1074
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby mordhelm » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:25 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Its all good. I was just worried it may be broken is all. I just had an issue at ikea where they said they sent me an email to create my password. It took 7 days to get to me.

I get that things slip, we are all only human. Glad the info is out there
mordhelm
Vehicon
Posts: 371
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Manterax Prime » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:29 am

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
What is it with the whole "pre-order by this date even though it's still several months out" mindset?
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 827
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:44 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Emerje wrote:They do have smaller production runs thanks to their exclusivity


Do you have production numbers to back that claim up? Because unless the word "limited" is made explicit (which I didnt see here), I wouldn't assume anything. These products use the same economies of scale as non exclusives. I mean, we can still find wreck gar at walgreens today even though he's last year's exclusive and the unite warriors boxsets prices on the secondary market in Japan are not correlated with their TTMALL exclusivity status. So unless we know the figures, I wouldnt take anything as fact just because something is exclusive to one particular retailer.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28259
News Credits: 3202
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:59 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:They do have smaller production runs thanks to their exclusivity


Do you have production numbers to back that claim up? Because unless the word "limited" is made explicit (which I didnt see here), I wouldn't assume anything. These products use the same economies of scale as non exclusives. I mean, we can still find wreck gar at walgreens today even though he's last year's exclusive and the unite warriors boxsets prices on the secondary market in Japan are not correlated with their TTMALL exclusivity status. So unless we know the figures, I wouldnt take anything as fact just because something is exclusive to one particular retailer.


Having an item be available in a single chain vs. 5 chains should naturally result in less product produced, IF the stores were stocked equally and IF the amount of stores is 1:1. Online venues are a whole different beast by cutting out the more limited store space, so I wouldn't try making guesses at numbers there.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Stunticon limbs (Drag Strip, Dead End, Breakdown, Brake-Neck, Offroad or TFCC Grabuge) + Blackjack
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
User avatar
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18463
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby steals_your_goats » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:32 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
I pre-ordered mine through TFsource. It seems like everyone sleeps on them in favor of pulse or bbts. With those other sites they charge tax so for me TFsource is already cheaper than the other two plus they have free shipping and the point system.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
Posts: 1581
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:41 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:They do have smaller production runs thanks to their exclusivity


Do you have production numbers to back that claim up? Because unless the word "limited" is made explicit (which I didnt see here), I wouldn't assume anything. These products use the same economies of scale as non exclusives. I mean, we can still find wreck gar at walgreens today even though he's last year's exclusive and the unite warriors boxsets prices on the secondary market in Japan are not correlated with their TTMALL exclusivity status. So unless we know the figures, I wouldnt take anything as fact just because something is exclusive to one particular retailer.


Having an item be available in a single chain vs. 5 chains should naturally result in less product produced, IF the stores were stocked equally and IF the amount of stores is 1:1. Online venues are a whole different beast by cutting out the more limited store space, so I wouldn't try making guesses at numbers there.


Right and those are indeed big IFs. Plus, that retail distribution applies more to cases, not the individual toys inside the case. So, since exclusives are packed in solid cases, you could end up with more wreck gars in the states than Novastars, which seems to be the case from reported sightings and difficulty to find particular toys. It's become to the point that exclusives are actually more easy to find since you are bound to find them at that particular exclusive retailer instead of hoping a retailer doesnt skip a wave or an item is shortpacked.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28259
News Credits: 3202
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:46 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
steals_your_goats wrote:I pre-ordered mine through TFsource. It seems like everyone sleeps on them in favor of pulse or bbts. With those other sites they charge tax so for me TFsource is already cheaper than the other two plus they have free shipping and the point system.


I am surprised they dont charge tax, I thought the states had new laws that had online retailers charge taxes regardless, hence why BBTS does that now. The one which wont charge you tax is ages3and up since they are located in canada.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28259
News Credits: 3202
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby steals_your_goats » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:49 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I pre-ordered mine through TFsource. It seems like everyone sleeps on them in favor of pulse or bbts. With those other sites they charge tax so for me TFsource is already cheaper than the other two plus they have free shipping and the point system.


I am surprised they dont charge tax, I thought the states had new laws that had online retailers charge taxes regardless, hence why BBTS does that now. The one which wont charge you tax is ages3and up since they are located in canada.

I've been ordering from them for years and I've never once been charged tax. Recently I paid for the 3 refraktors I had on pre-order and once again no tax, which is great seeing as I live in New York. Even with their sightly higher prices it makes them either cheaper than other outlets or the same price due to NY taxes.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
Posts: 1581
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby o.supreme » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:54 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
With TF Source you have to have a minimum of $150 for free shipping, which I rarely if ever do, which is why, even with taxes, usually BBTS is the way to go, for me personally. Or in most cases, its a difference of less than $2 between the two.

I would like to order through Pulse but timing is always bad. It's true, they are better than the old HTS, but their system still could use some improvement.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

Bucket/Want List:
1. Micromaster Combiner Sixwing (1992 Takara)
2. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco)
3. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco)
4. Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5199
News Credits: 30
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:11 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:With TF Source you have to have a minimum of $150 for free shipping, which I rarely if ever do, which is why, even with taxes, usually BBTS is the way to go, for me personally.
Thankfully, TFSource's order stacking saves orders like BBTS's Pile of Loot, and for about twice as long as BBTS will hold your items (6 months instead of 3). So for me, I can gradually add new orders to my stack over time until I reach the $150 mark without putting too deep a dent in my bank account all at once. Sure, it mean I get my stuff later than sooner, but I also end up getting a nice big box filled with a whole bunch of goodies instead of just one or two, making each delivery from TFSource feel like Christmas. :D
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35356
News Credits: 385
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Prime Target » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:34 pm

Motto: "Accept any accept all every person counts"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
It's time boys. This is happening. :D
Prime Target
Minibot
Posts: 154
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:57 pm
Watch Prime Target on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lamborghini Centenario
Strength: 5
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Emerje » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:03 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:They do have smaller production runs thanks to their exclusivity


Do you have production numbers to back that claim up? Because unless the word "limited" is made explicit (which I didnt see here), I wouldn't assume anything. These products use the same economies of scale as non exclusives. I mean, we can still find wreck gar at walgreens today even though he's last year's exclusive and the unite warriors boxsets prices on the secondary market in Japan are not correlated with their TTMALL exclusivity status. So unless we know the figures, I wouldnt take anything as fact just because something is exclusive to one particular retailer.


Having an item be available in a single chain vs. 5 chains should naturally result in less product produced, IF the stores were stocked equally and IF the amount of stores is 1:1. Online venues are a whole different beast by cutting out the more limited store space, so I wouldn't try making guesses at numbers there.


Right and those are indeed big IFs. Plus, that retail distribution applies more to cases, not the individual toys inside the case. So, since exclusives are packed in solid cases, you could end up with more wreck gars in the states than Novastars, which seems to be the case from reported sightings and difficulty to find particular toys. It's become to the point that exclusives are actually more easy to find since you are bound to find them at that particular exclusive retailer instead of hoping a retailer doesnt skip a wave or an item is shortpacked.

There's a lot more reasons why Wreck-Gar would be easy to find even if he received a smaller number of figures. Walgreens isn't super high traffic like Walmart or Target since they're pharmacies, a lot of their customers are local regulars or the sick that might have other things on their mind. The same people going into the same store and seeing the same unsold toys isn't going to move figures quickly. Then there's their locations, some people have several of them near by, some people like me have only one (about 14 miles away) and others don't have any. Then you have to factor in that we've had a few good Wreck-Gar figures in the last 10 years or so, not everybody is interested in combiners, and, well, it's Wreck-Gar, not exactly the type of character that would excite kids and casual fans.

You're right, I can't know for sure that the Seacons are limited, but it would be unusual for an exclusive not to be. We can't always look at post release availability as proof of normal release numbers. Look at Legends Grand Maximus, we know for a fact that there's less than 3,000 of those in the world and they're still readily available, sometimes at a discount. Yes, like with any exclusive there's any number of reasons why people may not want an obscure, two foot tall Japanese figure, I'm simply saying availability is no better indication of production numbers than exclusivity.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 6507
News Credits: 154
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby o.supreme » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Emerje wrote:Look at Legends Grand Maximus, we know for a fact that there's less than 3,000 of those in the world and they're still readily available, sometimes at a discount.


Not sure they are *readily available* anymore.... I know TF Source had them on slight discount a few months back, and BBTS had their blow-out one day sale a couple weeks ago. TF Source actually increased their price on Grand Max after that to $280. I think they may be the only retailer left that has them. Unless of course, you want to pay HUGE markups on eBay
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

Bucket/Want List:
1. Micromaster Combiner Sixwing (1992 Takara)
2. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco)
3. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco)
4. Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5199
News Credits: 30
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:47 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I just put in my pre-order. I'm glad that the more expensive set came out first, to get it out of the way. I'm hoping the next two sets come out around December, since that's when I'll definetely have the money for them.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 505
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:57 pm
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Cobotron » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:04 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
steals_your_goats wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I pre-ordered mine through TFsource. It seems like everyone sleeps on them in favor of pulse or bbts. With those other sites they charge tax so for me TFsource is already cheaper than the other two plus they have free shipping and the point system.


I am surprised they dont charge tax, I thought the states had new laws that had online retailers charge taxes regardless, hence why BBTS does that now. The one which wont charge you tax is ages3and up since they are located in canada.

I've been ordering from them for years and I've never once been charged tax. Recently I paid for the 3 refraktors I had on pre-order and once again no tax, which is great seeing as I live in New York. Even with their sightly higher prices it makes them either cheaper than other outlets or the same price due to NY taxes.

Just FYI Will, the new laws were passed by the Feds and made to be State governed laws. I unfortunately live in one of the first 4 states to jump on this tax grab. I not only get charged a State sales tax, but a City tax as well. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before all 50 States jump on these new laws.
I'm pretty sure I remember not paying any sales tax on BBTS before all this went into effect. But for some reason I feel like HTS always charged sales tax, but it wasn't Nebraska sales tax. At least BBTS was kind enough to send a letter stating they had no choice but to include these taxes.

So in the end, it doesn't matter whether I order from TFSource, BBTS, Pulse, Amazon, etc., I'm paying taxes on all online purchases.
Hell! I got charged tax by Ali Express the other day when I ordered a KO sword for PotP Predaking.

Thanks Nebraska! Now could you fix the pot holes in front of my house? ;)^
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10216
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:15 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Emerje wrote:You're right, I can't know for sure that the Seacons are limited, but it would be unusual for an exclusive not to be. We can't always look at post release availability as proof of normal release numbers. Look at Legends Grand Maximus, we know for a fact that there's less than 3,000 of those in the world and they're still readily available, sometimes at a discount.

Thats another assumption and far from a fact. The only thing we are sure of is that TTMall got less than 3000 orders, and thats it. We dont know if the ones sold outside japan through different distributors (Hasbro asia, usually), count into that, which is why he does seem so plentiful outside of japan. Hence why i was only referring to the japanese market in my example of combiners. Once again, when it comes to numbers, nothing can be assumed.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28259
News Credits: 3202
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby YoungPrime » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:39 pm

$60 for a Voyager and $35-$40 for a Dlx?

NOPE!!!

HasTak is getting beside itself slowly playing these Botcon price games. I skipped Predaking because this, so I'm not about to pay over $200 for a smaller combiner even if the quality is greater.

Overall it's not much different than the Terrocons. So unless Pulse hands out some decent discounts I'll be passing on these.
Image
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Zeedust » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:28 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Manterax Prime wrote:What is it with the whole "pre-order by this date even though it's still several months out" mindset?


And why is the date in question always less than a month from the announcement? Seriously, Hasbro, would it kill you to let us catch our breath?
Zeedust
City Commander
Posts: 3132
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Skritz » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 pm

Is it coming back as a preorder on BBTS?
User avatar
Skritz
Gestalt
Posts: 2326
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

New Images of Transformers Generations Selects Smokescreen

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:42 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Below you will find new images of Generations Selects Smokescreen. This toy is not exclusive to a specific retailer and can be ordered from any online collectible store, as well as Pulse and even EB Games in Canada. It will be available in October. You will find the images after this official product info. The new images come to us from TFSource.

Fans can take their Transformers figure collections to the next level with Generations Selects, a fan-dedicated line of figures featuring fan-favorite, special edition characters you can’t find in the main line.

This special edition Generations Selects WFC-GS06 Smokescreen figure portrays the classic G1 character with a G1-accurate head sculpt. Figure converts to a Cybertronian alt mode in 14 steps, deco’d to reveal how Smokescreen would have looked on Cybertron. The deco incorporates Cybertronian numbers into his classic exterior.

With this Smokescreen figure, fans can add to their Praxus-native collection. Smokescreen joins Barricade and Prowl (each sold separately, subject to availability) as the third Praxian character designed in his native Cybertronian form.

The Smokescreen figure comes equipped with a W-45 Acid Pellet Blaster accessory and 2 W-50 Volt-Beam Cannon accessories that can mount on his shoulders or the hood of his vehicle mode.

Classic G1 character

G1-accurate head sculpt
Reveals Smokescreen Cybertronian alt mode
Alt mode deco incorporates Cybertronian numbers into his classic exterior
Accessories: blaster, 2 shoulder cannons that can mount on the hood of the car
Third Praxian character to add to Praxus-native collection (Barricade and Prowl sold separately, subject to availability).


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28259
News Credits: 3202
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:41 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Zeedust wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:What is it with the whole "pre-order by this date even though it's still several months out" mindset?


And why is the date in question always less than a month from the announcement? Seriously, Hasbro, would it kill you to let us catch our breath?



They raise the price slightly after the said before date.
Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4827
News Credits: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:46 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Zeedust wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:What is it with the whole "pre-order by this date even though it's still several months out" mindset?


And why is the date in question always less than a month from the announcement? Seriously, Hasbro, would it kill you to let us catch our breath?
Hasbro is in the business of making money. They will not stop until they have sucked all our bank accounts dry! :twisted:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35356
News Credits: 385
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Nemesis Destron » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:46 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
This here Smokey don't look too bad. They definitely should have added some more paint apps to break up that dark paint on his legs BUT...I'll give him a good home. :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
Posts: 2239
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Randomhero » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:14 pm

They changed the Cybertronian on his doors and hood

0C69B7AA-8148-4208-92F2-5CE04887748A.jpeg
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2674
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
Twincast / Podcast #280:
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Sky Lynx Opened WFC Earthrise WFC-E24 Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Decepticon Scrapface New Takara Tomy Damage Pkg" on EBAY
Buy "IDW: ROM VS. TRANSFORMERS: SHINING ARMOR #3: NM CONDITION: COVER C" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 39 Deluxe Class "Cogman", Great Condition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War Cybertron Deluxe Fan Vote 3 Pack Amazon Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 2007 DELUXE CLASS WRECKAGE INCOMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC SIEGE Ultra Magnus loose, complete with bonus leg extensions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC SIEGE Chromia loose, complete " on EBAY