This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Selects Series Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:51 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
So many jokes... 6" 12" God help me.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:19 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
william-james88 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:I know this isn't the Masterpiece thread, but it's relevant to the discussion of Hasbro Pulse delaying the releases of their Takara Tomy products. I just got notified that my MP-19+ Smokescreen preorder is now in stock at TFSource. If other third party sellers are getting their stock on time, why isn't Hasbro Pulse?

But do you know if the version you are getting has the extra english box or not? Its technically 2 different releases of the same toy so I can see there being a regional difference in distribution depending on the version you are getting.

I don't know yet, as I haven't received it, but that's been the trend for other recent Masterpiece figures I've gotten from TFSource this past year (e.g., with the Hasbro "English" sleeve), all on time with their Japanese releases too.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Aimless Misfire » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:47 am

I just noticed that some sellers on ebay are charging the same price for the Selects King Poseidon as TFC's. And TFC's is twice as big & 3rd party.

Hmmm........so that's where we're at now?
Aimless Misfire
Minibot

Postby DmonCeede1212 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:51 am

Some people on eBay get the good crack so they have to charge completely ridiculous prices.
DmonCeede1212
Mini-Con

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:03 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Aimless Misfire wrote:I just noticed that some sellers on ebay are charging the same price for the Selects King Poseidon as TFC's. And TFC's is twice as big & 3rd party.

Hmmm........so that's where we're at now?

I mean, MP-44's almost $500 depending where you get him. Plus, a quick glance at ebay shows that some people want $100 for CW First Aid. Scalpers gonna scalp :roll:
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:03 am

I just received the second delay email from Hasbro on the seacons. Kraken and Lobclaw delayed until April. Looks like only about a 6 week delay instead of 2 months, so yeay, they're improving?

From the email:
Thanks for your recent order on HasbroPulse.com.

We understand that you purchased [one or more of] the below product[s]:

F0160 Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects TT-GS02 Kraken (Seawing)

F0161 Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects TT-GS06 Lobclaw (Nautilator)

We apologize but please note your item will now ship out during the week of April 6th, 2020.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Dr. Caelus » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:26 am

Same here.

Meanwhile TFSource has my Snaptrap and Skalor ready to ship. Just need $50 of something else in my stack for free S&H.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:48 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
TF-fan kev777 wrote:I just received the second delay email from Hasbro on the seacons. Kraken and Lobclaw delayed until April. Looks like only about a 6 week delay instead of 2 months, so yeay, they're improving?

From the email:

We apologize but please note your item will now ship out during the week of April 6th, 2020.

Honestly, I got slapped with enough big bills in January that I didn't mind him and the rest being pushed back, he'll be here when he gets here
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:57 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:I just received the second delay email from Hasbro on the seacons. Kraken and Lobclaw delayed until April. Looks like only about a 6 week delay instead of 2 months, so yeay, they're improving?

From the email:

Honestly, I got slapped with enough big bills in January that I didn't mind him and the rest being pushed back, he'll be here when he gets here

Same here, the delays ended up being a blessing in disguise, just as long as Overbite and Tentakill also get delayed a little (which should be a given at this point). Otherwise all 6 will end up arriving within about 3 weeks of each other.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Skill: 7

Transformers Generations Selects Kraken/Seawing and Lobclaw/Nautilator Delayed on Hasbro Pulse

Postby Bounti76 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:20 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Thanks to heads up from some fellow Seibertronians, we have news of another delay on some highly anticipated figures. Kraken and Lobclaw (known as Seawing and Nautilator outside Japan) have had their ship date delayed, as can be seen in the notice below.

While this doesn't come as much of a surprise, given that Pulse delayed their orders for Turtler and Gulf, it is disappointing for those who preordered these figures and now have to wait an additional month, as these figures were expected at the end of February. While it's currently unknown if the final figures for the King Poseidon/Piranacon combiner, Tentakil and Overbite, will also be delayed, at this point, it seems inevitable. We'll keep you informed as soon as we know.

Please stay tuned to Seibertron for all your Transformers news, and let us know what you think of the delay below!
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby grimdragon2001 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:31 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Kinda Glad that I ordered from TF Source instead of Pulse. Turtler and Gulf just shipped
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:45 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
grimdragon2001 wrote:Kinda Glad that I ordered from TF Source instead of Pulse. Turtler and Gulf just shipped

I'm glad I did too, but for a different set of reasons.

A) they will all ship together for me

B) If I had gone Pulse, I would have had to frantically keep an eye on the shipping (which they are bad for sending notifications btw) because all of these new dates are right around when I am moving, and that would be chaos
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:10 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I'm not sure if I would be more or less annoyed if I knew why they were delayed.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Speed: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Bounti76 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:14 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I ordered the entire set at TFSource, mostly because I knew they'd ship together, and for free. I don't have Pulse Premium, and I'm not sure Pulse has a threshold for free shipping otherwise.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6

Postby Randomhero » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:37 pm

Bounti76 wrote:I ordered the entire set at TFSource, mostly because I knew they'd ship together, and for free. I don't have Pulse Premium, and I'm not sure Pulse has a threshold for free shipping otherwise.

Pulse is free shipping. They add the shipping cost and then discount the shipping cost for it making it free. There’s no requirement amount either like tfsource. You buy a $20 figure and say shipping is $10 you’re total is $30 but then they give $10 discount making your total $20
Last edited by Randomhero on Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby grimdragon2001 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:37 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
grimdragon2001 wrote:Kinda Glad that I ordered from TF Source instead of Pulse. Turtler and Gulf just shipped

B) If I had gone Pulse, I would have had to frantically keep an eye on the shipping (which they are bad for sending notifications btw) because all of these new dates are right around when I am moving, and that would be chaos

Totally get where you are coming from, i just had other things on my stack that hit the free shipping premise so i figured get them now, the others will wait till they are all in with a Nicee companion
grimdragon2001
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:17 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
grimdragon2001 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Totally get where you are coming from, i just had other things on my stack that hit the free shipping premise so i figured get them now, the others will wait till they are all in with a Nicee companion

Since I knew the move was coming, I have a very large stack right now, it hit free shipping back in November (started accruing in September). I swear, when King Poseidon comes, he and the rest will be in a box that could fit a chair
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Endurance: 7

Postby grimdragon2001 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:28 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
grimdragon2001 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Since I knew the move was coming, I have a very large stack right now, it hit free shipping back in November (started accruing in September). I swear, when King Poseidon comes, he and the rest will be in a box that could fit a chair

Wow, hope you post a pic of that haul
grimdragon2001
Godmaster

Postby azgx292939 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:36 pm

So does this also apply if you ordered via TFSource? Or will it still come in February via them?
azgx292939
Mini-Con

Postby Lore Keeper » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:52 pm

This whole situation is infuriating. They haven't given any information as to why these delays keep happening. It's a pretty good way to lose your customer base to sites like TFSource and BBTS.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Randomhero » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:58 pm

Lore Keeper wrote:This whole situation is infuriating. They haven't given any information as to why these delays keep happening. It's a pretty good way to lose your customer base to sites like TFSource and BBTS.

You’ve always asked that multiple times on tfw2005
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Lore Keeper » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:46 pm

Randomhero wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:This whole situation is infuriating. They haven't given any information as to why these delays keep happening. It's a pretty good way to lose your customer base to sites like TFSource and BBTS.

Yup. Different site, different group of people. It's a good way to reach like-minded customers and get their feedback. Who knows, maybe someone actually knows the answer.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby STngAR » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:32 pm

Weapon: No Weapon
Lore Keeper wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

Yup. Different site, different group of people. It's a good way to reach like-minded customers and get their feedback. Who knows, maybe someone actually knows the answer.

I didnt order any of the Seacons so I guess I'm frustration free. :-?

:MAXIMAL:
Sledge wrote:Finally! Wheelie will get the credit he's due with a set of five Wheelies.

ScottyP wrote:Kid 1 "What did you get for Christmas?"
Kid 2 "Steve.........What did you get?"
Kid 1 "John Cena!"

"If you want to get rich, collect money, not toys"

COLLECTION
STngAR
Pretender
News Credits: 5
Watch STngAR on YouTube
Buy from STngAR on eBay
Alt Mode: The Litter Box
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Postby o.supreme » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:44 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
The delay should allow opportunity for more orders. But I know that's not happening. These are officially as rare, expensive, and exclusive as convention exclusives now.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Emerje » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:06 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Randomhero wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:I ordered the entire set at TFSource, mostly because I knew they'd ship together, and for free. I don't have Pulse Premium, and I'm not sure Pulse has a threshold for free shipping otherwise.

Pulse is free shipping. They add the shipping cost and then discount the shipping cost for it making it free. There’s no requirement amount either like tfsource. You buy a $20 figure and say shipping is $10 you’re total is $30 but then they give $10 discount making your total $20

That's how it works if you're a premium member (if you placed an order on Pulse during February 2019 you got free premium for a year), but for regular buyers the shipping is only free on orders over $50.

Just a guess, but seeing as how all of the ones showing up at TFSource and the likes are coming from China it seems likely that Hasbro is getting theirs directly from Takara Tomy Mall since they followed the same pre-order restrictions. That would mean the delays are likely on Takara Tomy's end after they've handled their own distribution and then sent them on a slow boat to the USA.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915M"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #24 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200534 24B (CA) Powell 221205"
TRANSFORMERS #24 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT210410 11B (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #1 Cvr E RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220470 1E Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Energon Class + instructions + comic Hasbro 2004 230427B"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222L"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #19 RI IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 19RI JAN200700 (CA) Williams II"
TRANSFORMERS #19 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221750 4RI"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0923IM827 (CA) LaRosa"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915J"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 2nd ptg Cvr B Ratchet Image Comics 2024 1023IM978 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #3 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP210491 2B"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAR210486 4B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON