Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Emerje » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:36 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, on the bright side of these delay announcements...

*records the ID codes and product numbers*

Hang on a second... With Star Convoy as TT-GS01 it's supposed to end with TT-GS07, not TT-GS08... :-?

You're right, Hasbro skipped over TT-GS05. Takara Tomy didn't number these so I wonder how Hasbro missed that?

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5422
News Credits: 135
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:39 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Emerje wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, on the bright side of these delay announcements...

*records the ID codes and product numbers*

Hang on a second... With Star Convoy as TT-GS01 it's supposed to end with TT-GS07, not TT-GS08... :-?

You're right, Hasbro skipped over TT-GS05. Takara Tomy didn't number these so I wonder how Hasbro missed that?

Emerje


Preparing a slot for Super Megatron?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos and Crashbash (just heads)
- TR Ravage and Rumble (the red one)
- PotP Punch head
- CW Dead End, Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, among others
- Spare PotP Volcanicus hands
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17781
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Lore Keeper » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:24 pm

I really like the convenience of Pulse, but if they don't address all these delays, I'll be going elsewhere for my Takara imports. It's just not worth the wait with no explanation.
User avatar
Lore Keeper
Targetmaster
Posts: 627
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:04 pm

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
I'm not sold on ER Starscream yet. I like the jet mode but the robot mode is underwhelming. I wonder if Hasbro would ever consider releasing a special edition in the Selects line, with a comic-accurate deco, using white on the gray parts and a blue head. I would be down for that instantly.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 11515
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Emerje » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:08 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Emerje wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, on the bright side of these delay announcements...

*records the ID codes and product numbers*

Hang on a second... With Star Convoy as TT-GS01 it's supposed to end with TT-GS07, not TT-GS08... :-?

You're right, Hasbro skipped over TT-GS05. Takara Tomy didn't number these so I wonder how Hasbro missed that?

Emerje


Preparing a slot for Super Megatron?

Maybe, depends on how long ago Hasbro made the numbers. Turtler and Super Megatron were teased at the same time. That does align with my theory that Super Megatron was delayed because they scrapped their original plans to use TR Galvatron in favor of the rumored Earthrise version. The other problem is that as 05 it would have been right in the middle of Seacon wave 2 which is strange unless they originally intended to do two waves of 3 instead of 3 waves of 2.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5422
News Credits: 135
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby BW Megatron » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:30 pm

There was quite a bit of time between the delay announcements of Nautilator and Seawing and the delay announcements for Tentakill and Overbite. Makes me wonder something. A week after the delay announcements of Snaptrap and Skalor, both figures showed up on TFSource. All 4 remaining figures are claiming February release dates on TFSource. Will this still be the case, or is it more likely that the TFSource customers will get Nautilator and Seawing this month and then will get Tentakill and Overbite in March?
BW Megatron
Mini-Con
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:49 am
Buy from BW Megatron on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Emerje » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:56 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
BW Megatron wrote:There was quite a bit of time between the delay announcements of Nautilator and Seawing and the delay announcements for Tentakill and Overbite. Makes me wonder something. A week after the delay announcements of Snaptrap and Skalor, both figures showed up on TFSource. All 4 remaining figures are claiming February release dates on TFSource. Will this still be the case, or is it more likely that the TFSource customers will get Nautilator and Seawing this month and then will get Tentakill and Overbite in March?

The delay on Pulse has nothing to do with release schedules elsewhere. But TFSource is making an error if they're saying Overbite and Tentakill are coming in February, they've always been scheduled for March.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5422
News Credits: 135
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:47 am

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Emerje wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, on the bright side of these delay announcements...

*records the ID codes and product numbers*

Hang on a second... With Star Convoy as TT-GS01 it's supposed to end with TT-GS07, not TT-GS08... :-?

You're right, Hasbro skipped over TT-GS05. Takara Tomy didn't number these so I wonder how Hasbro missed that?

Emerje


I put out a tweet about that a while back. My assumption was always the Armada Optimus.

I hope they still give the 05 designation to somebody... I'm a serial completionist, and not having an 05 at all would really cause some sleepless nights.
THINGS I WILL NEVER "GET OVER":
- Misassembly of TFCC Bludgeon, G2 Onslaught and Pyra Magna
- Siege Chromia's lack of combiner port
User avatar
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 12
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 pm
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Emerje » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:48 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
DecepticonFinishline wrote:I put out a tweet about that a while back. My assumption was always the Armada Optimus.

Unfortunately the word at Wonder Festival a little over a week ago was that Armada Convoy wasn't an actual product, just a proof of concept. Supposedly if there's enough fan interest he can still happen, but he doesn't seem to be a top priority right now and they definitely weren't reserving a number for him.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5422
News Credits: 135
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:56 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, on the bright side of these delay announcements...

*records the ID codes and product numbers*

Hang on a second... With Star Convoy as TT-GS01 it's supposed to end with TT-GS07, not TT-GS08... Ah, TT-GS05 is missing! :-?


I have been wondering about that. Could TT-GS05 be the Siege Nemesis Prime?
TF-fan kev777
Godmaster
Posts: 1935
News Credits: 26
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby carytheone » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:54 am

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, on the bright side of these delay announcements...

*records the ID codes and product numbers*

Hang on a second... With Star Convoy as TT-GS01 it's supposed to end with TT-GS07, not TT-GS08... Ah, TT-GS05 is missing! :-?
I have been wondering about that. Could TT-GS05 be the Siege Nemesis Prime?
Now that is some wishful thinking I can get behind. I'd love to get my hands on that deco.
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9497
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:00 am

carytheone wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, on the bright side of these delay announcements...

*records the ID codes and product numbers*

Hang on a second... With Star Convoy as TT-GS01 it's supposed to end with TT-GS07, not TT-GS08... Ah, TT-GS05 is missing! :-?
I have been wondering about that. Could TT-GS05 be the Siege Nemesis Prime?
Now that is some wishful thinking I can get behind. I'd love to get my hands on that deco.


You might have missed the boat, or at least the least expensive boat to avoid 3rd party sellers. He was announced back in September and was the one TT Selects offering that I don't think Hasbro Pulse carried so far. Looks to be pretty much sold out everywhere else. He was due in 1st Quarter 2020, putting him in the right timing for TT GS05, but it is weird that they would split up a pair of seacons to insert Nemesis Prime in between.
TF-fan kev777
Godmaster
Posts: 1935
News Credits: 26
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby carytheone » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:22 am

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, on the bright side of these delay announcements...

*records the ID codes and product numbers*

Hang on a second... With Star Convoy as TT-GS01 it's supposed to end with TT-GS07, not TT-GS08... Ah, TT-GS05 is missing! :-?
I have been wondering about that. Could TT-GS05 be the Siege Nemesis Prime?
Now that is some wishful thinking I can get behind. I'd love to get my hands on that deco.
You might have missed the boat, or at least the least expensive boat to avoid 3rd party sellers. He was announced back in September and was the one TT Selects offering that I don't think Hasbro Pulse carried so far. Looks to be pretty much sold out everywhere else. He was due in 1st Quarter 2020, putting him in the right timing for TT GS05, but it is weird that they would split up a pair of seacons to insert Nemesis Prime in between.
Oh that ship has sailed and sunk. I was just saying that I'd be happy if Siege NemmyP showed up on Pulse under the Selects line.
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9497
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:30 am

carytheone wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, on the bright side of these delay announcements...

*records the ID codes and product numbers*

Hang on a second... With Star Convoy as TT-GS01 it's supposed to end with TT-GS07, not TT-GS08... Ah, TT-GS05 is missing! :-?
I have been wondering about that. Could TT-GS05 be the Siege Nemesis Prime?
Now that is some wishful thinking I can get behind. I'd love to get my hands on that deco.
You might have missed the boat, or at least the least expensive boat to avoid 3rd party sellers. He was announced back in September and was the one TT Selects offering that I don't think Hasbro Pulse carried so far. Looks to be pretty much sold out everywhere else. He was due in 1st Quarter 2020, putting him in the right timing for TT GS05, but it is weird that they would split up a pair of seacons to insert Nemesis Prime in between.
Oh that ship has sailed and sunk. I was just saying that I'd be happy if Siege NemmyP showed up on Pulse under the Selects line.


Now that is where I do reserve a small bit of optimism seeing as Star Convoy did make a second appearance on Pulse. Who knows, maybe they can pull some strings and get a few once all the other retailers orders are filled.
TF-fan kev777
Godmaster
Posts: 1935
News Credits: 26
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:24 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, on the bright side of these delay announcements...

*records the ID codes and product numbers*

Hang on a second... With Star Convoy as TT-GS01 it's supposed to end with TT-GS07, not TT-GS08... Ah, TT-GS05 is missing! :-?
I have been wondering about that. Could TT-GS05 be the Siege Nemesis Prime?
Now that is some wishful thinking I can get behind. I'd love to get my hands on that deco.
You might have missed the boat, or at least the least expensive boat to avoid 3rd party sellers. He was announced back in September and was the one TT Selects offering that I don't think Hasbro Pulse carried so far. Looks to be pretty much sold out everywhere else. He was due in 1st Quarter 2020, putting him in the right timing for TT GS05, but it is weird that they would split up a pair of seacons to insert Nemesis Prime in between.
Oh that ship has sailed and sunk. I was just saying that I'd be happy if Siege NemmyP showed up on Pulse under the Selects line.


Now that is where I do reserve a small bit of optimism seeing as Star Convoy did make a second appearance on Pulse. Who knows, maybe they can pull some strings and get a few once all the other retailers orders are filled.


... except Siege Nemesis Prime is a regular exclusive, and not part of Takara Selects. That seems to be reserved for extensive retools and/or figures that don't fit into the WFC trilogy. Besides, Super Megatron was teased to be a part of the ongoing storyline.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos and Crashbash (just heads)
- TR Ravage and Rumble (the red one)
- PotP Punch head
- CW Dead End, Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, among others
- Spare PotP Volcanicus hands
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17781
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:33 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, on the bright side of these delay announcements...

*records the ID codes and product numbers*

Hang on a second... With Star Convoy as TT-GS01 it's supposed to end with TT-GS07, not TT-GS08... Ah, TT-GS05 is missing! :-?
I have been wondering about that. Could TT-GS05 be the Siege Nemesis Prime?
Now that is some wishful thinking I can get behind. I'd love to get my hands on that deco.
You might have missed the boat, or at least the least expensive boat to avoid 3rd party sellers. He was announced back in September and was the one TT Selects offering that I don't think Hasbro Pulse carried so far. Looks to be pretty much sold out everywhere else. He was due in 1st Quarter 2020, putting him in the right timing for TT GS05, but it is weird that they would split up a pair of seacons to insert Nemesis Prime in between.
Oh that ship has sailed and sunk. I was just saying that I'd be happy if Siege NemmyP showed up on Pulse under the Selects line.


Now that is where I do reserve a small bit of optimism seeing as Star Convoy did make a second appearance on Pulse. Who knows, maybe they can pull some strings and get a few once all the other retailers orders are filled.


... except Siege Nemesis Prime is a regular exclusive, and not part of Takara Selects. That seems to be reserved for extensive retools and/or figures that don't fit into the WFC trilogy. Besides, Super Megatron was teased to be a part of the ongoing storyline.

I wouldn't mind a watered down nemesis deco of seige prime, I don't need the full $100 treatment TT gave him, but I do love me a nemesis, and based on the potp exclusive, hasbro isn't above them
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7580
News Credits: 173
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:52 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Now that is where I do reserve a small bit of optimism seeing as Star Convoy did make a second appearance on Pulse. Who knows, maybe they can pull some strings and get a few once all the other retailers orders are filled.


... except Siege Nemesis Prime is a regular exclusive, and not part of Takara Selects. That seems to be reserved for extensive retools and/or figures that don't fit into the WFC trilogy. Besides, Super Megatron was teased to be a part of the ongoing storyline.

I wouldn't mind a watered down nemesis deco of seige prime, I don't need the full $100 treatment TT gave him, but I do love me a nemesis, and based on the potp exclusive, hasbro isn't above them


I still want that one... one of the few that actually stands out from Optimus Prime.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos and Crashbash (just heads)
- TR Ravage and Rumble (the red one)
- PotP Punch head
- CW Dead End, Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, among others
- Spare PotP Volcanicus hands
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17781
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:13 pm

Motto: "Why is asking for a no-disassembly clay impression of a head seemingly such an extreme request?"
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Nemesis Prime's "all-over black with teal accents" scheme does a lot to mitigate the inherent aesthetic flaws of that mold.
WANT:
HFTD Starscream clay head impression
Energon Optimus firetruck; super mode hat
Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mask
CW Dead End or Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire right "JTFR" Panel
Armada Downshift
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, smol beast arms, 1x launcher/sword hilt
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
City Commander
Posts: 3529
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Nemesis Primal » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:23 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
So since last year we got that G2 Combat Megatron announced and put on Pulse during Toy Fair, and that Pulse Premium extension email teased that we'd get to purchase some of the Toy Fair reveals early, what are the odds that we're about to get Artfire or Slicer or someone announced and made available this weekend?
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 524
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington at home, Idaho at school
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Emerje » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:52 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Nemesis Primal wrote:So since last year we got that G2 Combat Megatron announced and put on Pulse during Toy Fair, and that Pulse Premium extension email teased that we'd get to purchase some of the Toy Fair reveals early, what are the odds that we're about to get Artfire or Slicer or someone announced and made available this weekend?

I wouldn't put it past them. I doubt they would do Artfire before Inferno was released, though. But neither would I be surprised by a blue Siege Combat Optimus Prime or even their own release of Nemesis Prime since it would have been hard to justify Hasbro selling a straight repaint of a $30 figure for twice the price. There's also a whole lot of Cliffjumper retools waiting to happen and it's doubtful most of them will make it to mass retail.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5422
News Credits: 135
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:10 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Emerje wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:So since last year we got that G2 Combat Megatron announced and put on Pulse during Toy Fair, and that Pulse Premium extension email teased that we'd get to purchase some of the Toy Fair reveals early, what are the odds that we're about to get Artfire or Slicer or someone announced and made available this weekend?

I wouldn't put it past them. I doubt they would do Artfire before Inferno was released, though. But neither would I be surprised by a blue Siege Combat Optimus Prime or even their own release of Nemesis Prime since it would have been hard to justify Hasbro selling a straight repaint of a $30 figure for twice the price. There's also a whole lot of Cliffjumper retools waiting to happen and it's doubtful most of them will make it to mass retail.

Emerje

Could be the pastel green grapple recolor no one ever talks about :-?

But I would love a wheeljack retool with an exhaust-style headsculpt
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7580
News Credits: 173
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:39 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Just got an update about my preorder of Turtler and Gulf. Not from Hasbro Pulse, but from Action Robo. My order has processed and I just paid the remaining balance of my order (twas a bit steeper than I was expecting, but I realized that that was because they had included the shipping cost into the remaining balance since I didn't pay for that at the time of my initial preorder payment). Now I just have to wait for them to receive my payment (which should be within a day or so) and they'll ship out my first pair of Seacons. :-D
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32832
News Credits: 328
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Nemesis Primal » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:57 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:So since last year we got that G2 Combat Megatron announced and put on Pulse during Toy Fair, and that Pulse Premium extension email teased that we'd get to purchase some of the Toy Fair reveals early, what are the odds that we're about to get Artfire or Slicer or someone announced and made available this weekend?

I wouldn't put it past them. I doubt they would do Artfire before Inferno was released, though. But neither would I be surprised by a blue Siege Combat Optimus Prime or even their own release of Nemesis Prime since it would have been hard to justify Hasbro selling a straight repaint of a $30 figure for twice the price. There's also a whole lot of Cliffjumper retools waiting to happen and it's doubtful most of them will make it to mass retail.

Emerje

Could be the pastel green grapple recolor no one ever talks about :-?

But I would love a wheeljack retool with an exhaust-style headsculpt

That green Grapple would be Hauler, the Hall of Fame candidate himself, and while he could be alright, I would personally prefer we get a Cybertron Mudflap from the Grapple tooling of the mold, especially if his crane hook, nozzle gun, and claw were all translucent green plastic like the OG figure. I did forget that we needed the Inferno tooling first when I said Artfire though, he was just the first easy Selects candidate that came to mind from the Wave 1 ER molds, especially since they already did Ricochet.

One of the multiple leaks/rumors for Earthrise did say that Exhaust would be in Wave 4, and that in Selects we'd get Hubcap, Hot House, Rotorstorm (I guess from Siege Spinister?), and Black Zarak's Fasttrack whose name I forget, so maybe we'll get one of them?
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 524
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington at home, Idaho at school
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:01 pm

Motto: "Why is asking for a no-disassembly clay impression of a head seemingly such an extreme request?"
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Black Roritchi. Which is funny, because he's gold.

Hopefully we'll get Black Zarak to go with him.
WANT:
HFTD Starscream clay head impression
Energon Optimus firetruck; super mode hat
Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mask
CW Dead End or Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire right "JTFR" Panel
Armada Downshift
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, smol beast arms, 1x launcher/sword hilt
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
City Commander
Posts: 3529
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:12 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Black Roritchi. Which is funny, because he's gold.

Hopefully we'll get Black Zarak to go with him.


I still don't understand where they got the name from, next to Onomis and Koka of "Grand Cog". At least he has an alternative name: Guard Minder, leader of the Fasttrack drones... and I'm pretty sure I'm encouraging army building right now. :shock:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos and Crashbash (just heads)
- TR Ravage and Rumble (the red one)
- PotP Punch head
- CW Dead End, Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, among others
- Spare PotP Volcanicus hands
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17781
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
Twincast / Podcast #251:
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Heroes of Cybertron ESPIONAGE TEAM Bumblebee + Spike Transformers Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Toys Studio Series 59 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 3RD PARTY MINI SPIKE FIGURE 4-PIECE SET IMPOSSIBLETOYSNET" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Shatter Figure Energon Igniter Bumblebee Movie 2018 New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series SHATTER Deluxe Class #40 Bumblebee Movie Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Predacon Cryotek Megatron Figure MISB" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Gernerations Cyber Battalion Series JETFIRE Walgreens Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DINO SPARKERS OPTIMUS PRIME & GRIMLOCK VF HASBRO TF Brand NEW" on EBAY