This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Selects Series Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:05 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
I loathe this mold, actual parts-forming has no place in my collection >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Deadput » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:16 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
At least you can place the "shield" on the back.

But yeah the shield stuff is pretty lame but I presume it's due to budget.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:51 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Flashwave wrote:So this is a RESOUNDING no from me.

It was going to be tough to convince me to shelve the Botcon Bugbite. That tribal deco is just awesome and the figure is still really good. Had this been the proper Bumblebee mold, I probably would have gotten it because of the VW, but its another use of the Cliffjumper mold and that does absolutely nothing for me. Funny, Cliffy finally gets his own tooling and he is forced to pimp out for everybody. Thank you Hasbro for saving me $20

I agree, the tribal tattoo thing the old BotCon toy had was baller and totally unique. But I’m sure ToyHax can crank out a sticker set that’ll add those, and if it’ll happen I’d totally get a set.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:02 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
The tribal pattern, nay, the whole body of the BotCon toy even had in-story precedence. Even the slightly off-colored deco of that toy's head was given an explanation. And all of it was even part of a larger storyline that tied into so much across 10 years of story, even spanning four different universes: The GoBots cartoon universe, Axiom Nexus, The Classicsverse, the Shatteredverse, and back to the GoBots universe. Even Beast Wars: Uprising got a tie-in chapter of this Cataclysm storyline that featured the Monster GoBots posing as Predacons but working their own agenda during the Grand Uprising. And all of that came about because of the BotCon Bug Bite toy.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Ultra Markus » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:16 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
they might as well give us bumblejumper too
or glyph and tap out! get as much use out of this mold as possible :-?
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Flashwave » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:53 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Ultra Markus wrote:they might as well give us bumblejumper too

You jest, but Glyph and Tap Out would be the first redecos of this mold tooling that I lap up
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:15 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Flashwave wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:they might as well give us bumblejumper too

You jest, but Glyph and Tap Out would be the first redecos of this mold tooling that I lap up

This Glyph is all I need

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:04 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
THE ONE SELECTS PER MOLD CURSE HAS BEEN LIFTED! BRING ON DETRITUS AND TETRAJET SUNSTORM!

Bugbite looks alright, albeit not as expected. I'm fine with him being having Cliff's mold/alt mode, as this means he now has more figures that aren't VW Bugs than figures that are so complaining about VW licensing issues should hopefully be lessened, and given his role as Evil Bee Repaint him having a sports car mode is evocative of the alt modes of the more serious incarnations of Bee that have come post-G1 as a counterpoint to G1 Bee. I also like his stupid purple bazooka, I think my only complaint is that he doesn't also have his Botcon purple tattoos, but that's not a dealbreaker.

On another note, a TFW user with known factory ties/access of some kind posted on the Transformers Tuesdays Selects thread over there mere minutes before the Bugbite reveal to say that Lifeline exists and Ratchet comes with medical gear, so that's possibly one more confirmed leaked Selects and further credibility to the Selects Ratchet leaks/rumors for those interested.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Emerje » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:18 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Nemesis Primal wrote:On another note, a TFW user with known factory ties/access of some kind posted on the Transformers Tuesdays Selects thread over there mere minutes before the Bugbite reveal to say that Lifeline exists and Ratchet comes with medical gear, so that's possibly one more confirmed leaked Selects and further credibility to the Selects Ratchet leaks/rumors for those interested.

But does it lend any credibility to the rumor of Leader Ratchet? I'm guessing not unless he comes with the parts to convert him from a van to a full box ambulance which I would be totally onboard with. Seems like a lot for a Selects figure.

Just needs a box like Prime's trailer that wraps around the back half of the van. If any third parties are listening, I'd be interested in buying such an upgrade kit. ;)

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:33 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Of course, such a box MUST convert into the G1 battle sled.

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:09 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Wait what leader class Rachet rumours?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:19 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
-Kanrabat- wrote:Of course, such a box MUST convert into the G1 battle sled.

Why?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:29 am

It's that simple."
Rodimus Prime wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Of course, such a box MUST convert into the G1 battle sled.

Why?

What would that box be then?
A big pile of nothing that you set aside? :???:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:45 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ZeroWolf wrote:Wait what leader class Rachet rumours?
Yeah. Refresh our memories, folks. What Leader Ratchet?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:52 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Sabrblade wrote:

The first talk of Selects Ratchet of any kind came because someone allegedly found a listing for Selects "Leader Ratch" in the TRU Canada systems, which is where the Selects/Thrust leak came from. Since then, some overseas store's sites have also mislabeled their listings for Selects Rotorstorm as Ratchet, giving further credence to the existence of a Selects Ratchet, but we still don't know if the Leader class part is an error, if he comes with extra gear or a partner to fill the price point, or if it isn't actually Ratchet and it's CD Red Alert being retconned as Ratchet or something else weird.

The person who mentioned Lifeline and Ratchet's gear only mentioned said gear in response to someone suggesting that Lifeline and Ratchet come together though, so it's likely now that either Ratchet isn't Leader class and that listing has an error, or he's indirectly saying that Ratchet has extra gear a la Centurion Drone Weapon Pack that makes him cost more.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:01 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

The first talk of Selects Ratchet of any kind came because someone allegedly found a listing for Selects "Leader Ratch" in the TRU Canada systems, which is where the Selects/Thrust leak came from. Since then, some overseas store's sites have also mislabeled their listings for Selects Rotorstorm as Ratchet, giving further credence to the existence of a Selects Ratchet, but we still don't know if the Leader class part is an error, if he comes with extra gear or a partner to fill the price point, or if it isn't actually Ratchet and it's CD Red Alert being retconned as Ratchet or something else weird.

The person who mentioned Lifeline and Ratchet's gear only mentioned said gear in response to someone suggesting that Lifeline and Ratchet come together though, so it's likely now that either Ratchet isn't Leader class and that listing has an error, or he's indirectly saying that Ratchet has extra gear a la Centurion Drone Weapon Pack that makes him cost more.

Did it come with a Hasbro product code?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5

Postby Emerje » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:51 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Not the leak I had seen.

If it ends up being a two pack of Ratchet and Lifeline with a load of extras at the Leader price point I wouldn't be mad.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Flashwave » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:57 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Emerje wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Not the leak I had seen.

If it ends up being a two pack of Ratchet and Lifeline with a load of extras at the Leader price point I wouldn't be mad.

Emerje

Who is Lifeline???
Flashwave
City Commander

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:04 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Flashwave wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Not the leak I had seen.

Emerje

Who is Lifeline???

A character modeled after a Paradron Medic, who in turn were modeled after Arcee.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241

Postby Flashwave » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:07 pm

Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Not the leak I had seen.

Emerje

Who is Lifeline???

A character modeled after a Paradron Medic, who in turn were modeled after Arcee.

Oh her! I do have her TFSS Figure. Forgot about her.
Flashwave
City Commander

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:28 pm

It's that simple."
Flashwave wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Not the leak I had seen.

Emerje

Who is Lifeline???

One more link to the chain! :KREMZEEK:

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Deadput » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:26 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Not the leak I had seen.

Emerje

Who is Lifeline???

One more link to the chain! :KREMZEEK:

You really trying to extend the Lifeline of this chain?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3

Rumor: Transformers Generations Selects G2 Sandstorm Revealed?

Postby Bounti76 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:40 am

We have an interesting bit of news to share with you all today. Seibertronian Powermaster Ultra Prime alerted us to a post on TF-HK's Facebook page which seems to show off a computer screen with a redeco of the recently released Earthrise Ramjet mold in the colors of G2 Seeker Sandstorm's deco.

It's possible that this is just a well done digibash or custom, as G2 Sandstorm hasn't been rumored at all, but until we get any confirmation from Hasbro or Takara, there's no way to verify this.

What do you think? Are you excited for a possible rare/obscure character to get a release? Let us know what you think below, and stay tuned for all the latest Transformers news!
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:48 am

Well, both the Siege and Earthrise seeker molds are solid, so I'm all in on any additional seekers for either mold.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Endurance: 10

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:01 am

It's that simple."
I may not be interested in getting the regular Coneheads. But that Select G2 Sandstrom may be a sure pre-order if it's a real thing.
:APPLAUSE:

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C 0124IM240 (CA) Burnham"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0224IM321 8B (CA) Galan (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Destro Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr A Image Comics 0124IM258 305A (CA) Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 2A 1223IM259 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B GI JOE 1223IM272 (CA) Shalvey (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 6th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM995 (CA) Burnett (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 6th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220460 2B (CA) Lattie"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAR238214 1B (CA) Young (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A GI JOE 0124IM247 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #298 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JUL221612 298A (CA)Gallant"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr G blank sketch Image Comics 2023 1G GI JOE 1023IM265 (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr G blan ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1A 0623IM807 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915K"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON