This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Selects Series Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: First Look at Transformers Generations WFC Deep Cover Figure

Postby skidflap » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:48 am

Motto: ""Don't look at me; nothing on this planet makes sense. Hot dog, but it's not a pet!""
Weapon: Railgun
"Gasp" Deep Cover?

Does this mean we're getting Clampdown from Siege Red Alert. :-?
"The Lord created the fart and added a smell so the deaf could enjoy" - Redd Foxx.
skidflap
Minibot
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Burn » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:21 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
I suppose I should get at least one version of this mold.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:37 am

At one point I was thinking of getting all the Diaclone recolors since I don't plan on replacing my entire collection.

And then the reality that there are TONS of them and that TFS aren't cheap hit back.

But I may get this one. His color scheme is really nice.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby just_aCloud » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:53 am

Motto: "This guy's got bearings of chrome steel."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Color scheme is really sharp on this one!
"Though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—[and] a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
just_aCloud
Minibot
Buy from just_aCloud on eBay
Alt Mode: Anything four-legged
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby SodaPoptimus » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:04 am

I have like 10 figures from this mold...of course I'm getting this
SodaPoptimus
Mini-Con

Postby PhunkJunkion » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:37 am

Motto: "It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not."
Weapon: Saber Blade
just_aCloud wrote:Color scheme is really sharp on this one!

I agree! I'm tempted to get him just for the deco alone.
PhunkJunkion
Minibot
Buy from PhunkJunkion on eBay
Alt Mode: The A-Team Van
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Postby sol magnus » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:41 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Emerje wrote:
sol magnus wrote:That's definitely the Siege mold. May still get it.

What's supposed to be different about the Siege and "Earth" molds? It's just the doors that stand out to me as needing to be changed, but that could easily be passed off as avoiding trademarks.

Emerje

Good question, but if I had to say what would make something on the Lambor mold an "Earth mold" rather than a Siege mold, maybe a more squared off chest?

I do notice the faux Lamborghini logo on Deep Cover's chest, but that's more a cheat than a change. Still, it could very well be what Hasbro is intending to do and that the rumor is false. I don't know man, I just post here.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:31 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
skidflap wrote:"Gasp" Deep Cover?

Does this mean we're getting Clampdown from Siege Red Alert. :-?
Wasn't in any of the leaks or listings that Deep Cover was, so probably not.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:36 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Burn wrote:I suppose I should get at least one version of this mold.

its a great figure, solid, simple, fun, red alert is still one of my faves from the trilogy ;)^
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:43 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
sol magnus wrote:
Emerje wrote:

What's supposed to be different about the Siege and "Earth" molds? It's just the doors that stand out to me as needing to be changed, but that could easily be passed off as avoiding trademarks.

Emerje

Good question, but if I had to say what would make something on the Lambor mold an "Earth mold" rather than a Siege mold, maybe a more squared off chest?

I do notice the faux Lamborghini logo on Deep Cover's chest, but that's more a cheat than a change. Still, it could very well be what Hasbro is intending to do and that the rumor is false. I don't know man, I just post here.

I thought the biggest change for an earth mode would be the removal of those big vents behind the roof.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Emerje » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:56 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

I thought the biggest change for an earth mode would be the removal of those big vents behind the roof.

Those vents are a feature on a Lamborghini Countach, they're a little bigger on the Siege mold, but they'd have to change things up for license reasonings. Looks like they'd have to redo the roof and add a spoiler, too, but if all they did was change the doors I'd be fine with that for an unlicensed car.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:32 pm

Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Those vents are a feature on a Lamborghini Countach, they're a little bigger on the Siege mold, but they'd have to change things up for license reasonings. Looks like they'd have to redo the roof and add a spoiler, too, but if all they did was change the doors I'd be fine with that for an unlicensed car.

Emerje

Ah, so that's what those were meant to represent. I'll be honest even though I like the Countache, and I have had quite a few toys of one all my life (including MP Sideswipe), I never made the connection. They just seemed to big and unwieldly on the Siege mold that they made the car look more non earth like. But I realize it's a combo of them being bigger and the very flat roof that made them more evident to me and less so on the earth car.

Also, yeah since this is the Selects toy (I didn't notice the box in the back), I'll merge this thread with selects.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Product Codes Found for Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:40 pm

So we had rumours for these toys but now we have actual product codes, solidifying their existence. Thanks to fellow Seibertronian JTPrime17, we have the first real evidence of upcoming Transformers Generations Selects G2 Ramjet and Transmutate. The previous G2 ramjet (pictured below with links to the gallery) was rather exclusive, since it came from the Club, so this will an easier and cheaper way for many to now own a modern version of that awesome deco. This will be a redeco of Earthrise Ramjet.

As for Transmutate, rumour has it that it will be using the Paleotrex mold. The digibash in the thumbnail comes to us from Paxtin. If these follow the trend of most Selects toys of the past, they should be available at most online collectible retailers, and not strict blown exclusives.

Here are the product codes:

Tra Gen selects Voyager G2 Ramjet (16 in a case)
Product Number: F0465
EAN: 5010993828715

Tra Gen selects Deluxe Transmutate (24 in a case)
Product Number: F0483
EAN: 5010993828685

Transformers Club Exclusives G2 Ramjet Gallery

william-james88
News Staff

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Brokebot » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:06 pm

Motto: "I've waited 30 years for a Dinobot combiner, and this is what I get?"
Weapon: Sword of Fury
Never been a fan of those eye-bleeding colors. Another easy pass. >:oP
Brokebot
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Something else
Strength: 6
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:30 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Brokebot wrote:Never been a fan of those eye-bleeding colors. Another easy pass. >:oP

Come on, those colors work well together. It's not as extreme as Action Masters Thundercracker.

If that G2 Ramjet is easier to get than Sandstorm, I think he would go very well with Netflix Hotlink.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Flashwave » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:40 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
While I am not in need of a G2 collection, I do like these colors and this is a great way to add another Seeker to the roster. Now, name and a bio. Maybe a new Ransack?

Transmutate will likely be the ONLY Fossilizer I buy and that is ONLY because its a show character... Sorta. Even then the FunPub redeco is better than this will be. #NotaFanOfTheFossilizers

Deep Cover: Yes Please. Now we just need Clampdown
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:50 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Brokebot wrote:Never been a fan of those eye-bleeding colors. Another easy pass. >:oP

Come on, those colors work well together. It's not as extreme as Action Masters Thundercracker.
And those colors gave us Slipstream.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Tuned Agent » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:16 am

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Emerje

Ah, so that's what those were meant to represent. I'll be honest even though I like the Countache, and I have had quite a few toys of one all my life (including MP Sideswipe), I never made the connection. They just seemed to big and unwieldly on the Siege mold that they made the car look more non earth like. But I realize it's a combo of them being bigger and the very flat roof that made them more evident to me and less so on the earth car.

Also, yeah since this is the Selects toy (I didn't notice the box in the back), I'll merge this thread with selects.

To be fair, if they do an earth mode retool, it will probably be based on the Countach prototype that ER Sunstreaker is molded after rather than the Countach itself.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:17 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

And those colors gave us Slipstream.

Hey, that's true! :shock:

G2 Ramjet could actually be R63 Splitstream.
This make him much more desirable now! ;)
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:47 am

I'll take just about any Seeker. G2 Ramjet is definitely on my shortlist of most wanted.

Action Master Thundercracker next! I don't want every eye searing deco, but I want that one.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby M. Spector » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:15 am

Motto: "Put it in my aspen fanny pack Lord Megatron"
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
I'm all for eye burning decks (helo Spinister, Misfire and Kroc) but since I already have one Ramjet repaint likely won't be picking him up. As for Deepcover ... boy I really hope they don't do an earth mode Countach, I love my Siege one so much :-( it's perfect as it is damnit! However, if they do it'll be interesting to see if they try to er the vehicle towards the new Sunstreaker mold, kinda like how the Masterpieces have identical vehicles but different robots
M. Spector
Fuzor
Alt Mode: B-17 Flying Fortress
Strength: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:07 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I really enjoy Paleotrex, but Transmutate is really going to have to be something special to convince me to get it. I just find that BW episode to be so disturbing and often skip it. It reminds me of the Newborn Alien from Alien Resurrection for some reason ( another film I don't watch). The pics on other sites just showed the one that came with the anniversary figures way back when....which reminds me....that was a Buid-a-figure correct?
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:25 am

o.supreme wrote:The pics on other sites just showed the one that came with the anniversary figures way back when....which reminds me....that was a Buid-a-figure correct?
Yes.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:15 pm

o.supreme wrote:I really enjoy Paleotrex, but Transmutate is really going to have to be something special to convince me to get it. I just find that BW episode to be so disturbing and often skip it. It reminds me of the Newborn Alien from Alien Resurrection for some reason ( another film I don't watch). The pics on other sites just showed the one that came with the anniversary figures way back when....which reminds me....that was a Buid-a-figure correct?

As a major beast Wars fan, I admit that I so skip it as well. I find it disturbing too, especially due to her design. That face gives me the creeps.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby joevill » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:17 pm

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
oh wow!!!!
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 1 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Optimus Prime Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME PEN Transformers Energon Stylus Hasbro 2004 230427A"
OPTIMUS PRIME PEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYBERTRONIAN BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark Moon Cyberverse Legion DOTM TRU 2011"
CYBERTRONIAN BUMBL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
OPTIMUS PRIME COMM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Bottle Crunch & Squeak Dog Toy Hasbro 2023 New"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Fan Book 2021 with OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Legion Figures Takara"
Transformers Fan B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STING SHOT BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse 1-Step Changer Hasbro 2019 New"
STING SHOT BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Prime Arms Micron Gacha Arms Microns Takara Tomy 2012"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool Racing Truck New"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Vinyl Figure #23 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #4 Regular Cvr IDW Comics 2017 (W) Barber (A/CA) Zama"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACK CONVOY PEN Transformers Sentinel Optimus Prime Japan Takara Tomy 2014 New"
BLACK CONVOY PEN T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON