This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Selects Series Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:32 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Brokebot wrote:Never been a fan of those eye-bleeding colors. Another easy pass. >:oP

Come on, those colors work well together. It's not as extreme as Action Masters Thundercracker.
And those colors gave us Slipstream.

Didn't Wyatt say her colors were based on Overlord though? I agree G2 RJ would make more sense. His color scheme seemed to be the basis for Razormoon's, so I assumed they were Slipstream's too, until I read that footnote on TFWiki.

Ironically, this is making me want to finish up my Classics Seeker collection, as G2 Ramjet and SG Thundercracker are the last gaps I need filled. The ER Seeker mold's better, and I'll probably buy every redeco, but they'll probably never get to every official and KO color scheme I already have in deluxe size. No, I don't have Games of Deception either, but since those 3 were all redone eventually, I'll gladly take unofficial F-15 Rainmakers and purple generics instead.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:41 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bumblevivisector wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Brokebot wrote:Never been a fan of those eye-bleeding colors. Another easy pass. >:oP

Come on, those colors work well together. It's not as extreme as Action Masters Thundercracker.

Didn't Wyatt say her colors were based on Overlord though? I agree G2 RJ would make more sense. His color scheme seemed to be the basis for Razormoon's, so I assumed they were Slipstream's too, until I read that footnote on TFWiki.
Yeah yeah, Wyatt insists that it's Overlord.

But, come on, Wyatt. Aside from the teal legs, there's nothing in common between Overlord and Slipstream. She's purple, not blue. While the color layouts don't match, purple and teal are G2 Ramjet's colors.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: First Look at Transformers Generations WFC Deep Cover Figure

Postby skidflap » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:09 pm

Motto: ""Don't look at me; nothing on this planet makes sense. Hot dog, but it's not a pet!""
Weapon: Railgun
Sabrblade wrote:
skidflap wrote:"Gasp" Deep Cover?

Does this mean we're getting Clampdown from Siege Red Alert. :-?
Wasn't in any of the leaks or listings that Deep Cover was, so probably not.

:-( oh well. Still getting Deep Cover.
"The Lord created the fart and added a smell so the deaf could enjoy" - Redd Foxx.
skidflap
Minibot
Strength: 9
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Flashwave » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:05 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Bumblevivisector wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Ironically, this is making me want to finish up my Classics Seeker collection, as G2 Ramjet and SG Thundercracker are the last gaps I need filled. The ER Seeker mold's better, and I'll probably buy every redeco, but they'll probably never get to every official and KO color scheme I already have in deluxe size. No, I don't have Games of Deception either, but since those 3 were all redone eventually, I'll gladly take unofficial F-15 Rainmakers and purple generics instead.

I held out for as long as I could using the same logic. I never got the ko Seekers, but I was convinced Hasbro would not outnumver the Classics Seeker collection. But with 5 Rainmaker Tetrajets (including Hotlink and Red Wing), now 8 Earthrise Molds, they did and I gave in.

I did have the Games of Deception Set, and did not like the Generations Thrust wing set up, so the only one I duplicated was a Dirge-colored-Ramjet. Ironically one of the few color combos not to pop up in G1, but its really easy to say oh look! New Seeker using Ramjet wings and Dirge colors! So if you do pick up GofD (and its a darned nice set. Still a better Bug Bite and a great Dreadwing to go with Universe Darkwind) you can always go that route.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Hey, that's true! :shock:

G2 Ramjet could actually be R63 Splitstream.
This make him much more desirable now! ;)

I would much prefer Slipstream had the F15 mold, or at least the standard head. If I had a head swap for her though that would fit this (is the nosecobe modded to fit the Conehead noggin?) I could go for that. But in the meantime I will stick with the Subscription Slipstream and make this one someone else. Still like G2 Ransack for the role. ;)

william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I really enjoy Paleotrex, but Transmutate is really going to have to be something special to convince me to get it. I just find that BW episode to be so disturbing and often skip it. It reminds me of the Newborn Alien from Alien Resurrection for some reason ( another film I don't watch). The pics on other sites just showed the one that came with the anniversary figures way back when....which reminds me....that was a Buid-a-figure correct?

As a major beast Wars fan, I admit that I so skip it as well. I find it disturbing too, especially due to her design. That face gives me the creeps.

Yeah, that design is nightmare fuel. Too bad too, its an episode that is not worthyof skipping otherwise. We see a Rampage who feels and an intriguing plot. But yeah, that thing beeded to be killed with fire
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby o.supreme » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:42 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Oh no doubt, it's a well written episode, just hard to watch, especially sandwiched between Code of Hero and The Agenda, it would have been better if it came right after Rampages debut and before CoH.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:47 pm

o.supreme wrote:Oh no doubt, it's a well written episode, just hard to watch, especially sandwiched between Code of Hero and The Agenda, it would have been better if it came right after Rampages debut and before CoH.
The thing is, the episode references CoH in past tense when Optimus says "I'm not in the mood to lose any more friends."

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:59 pm

Flashwave wrote:I did have the Games of Deception Set, and did not like the Generations Thrust wing set up,
Funny you should mention that, as I agree that Takara pegging the red parts on so he only has turbines on top of his wings was cheap and nonsensical. But since this was back in the days of yore, a whole decade ago, when deluxes still cost just $10, I found an easy solution: bought a second Thrust, and put its turbines on the undersides of the first one's wings, completing the jet mode in a way that makes it look even more powerful!

I wonder how many other fans did that, and still have a stripped down Generations Thrust lying around somewhere, waiting to be cannibalized for parts?
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:26 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Sabrblade wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Oh no doubt, it's a well written episode, just hard to watch, especially sandwiched between Code of Hero and The Agenda, it would have been better if it came right after Rampages debut and before CoH.
The thing is, the episode references CoH in past tense when Optimus says "I'm not in the mood to lose any more friends."
Tigatron and Airazor were still there?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:56 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Tigatron and Airazor were still there?

No, they went MIA in the End-of-Season 2 2-parter.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:32 pm

Jelze Bunnycat wrote:they went MIA in the End-of-Season 2 2-parter.
So they were still there during the Transmutate episode. I just asked in case Primal could have said that line about them instead of Dinobot. But I guess not.

Could we get a straight redeco of Dinobot into BW Grimlock in Selects?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

Re: First Look at Transformers Generations WFC Deep Cover Figure

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:14 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
Emerje wrote:
sol magnus wrote:That's definitely the Siege mold. May still get it.

What's supposed to be different about the Siege and "Earth" molds? It's just the doors that stand out to me as needing to be changed, but that could easily be passed off as avoiding trademarks.

Emerje

Good question, but if I had to say what would make something on the Lambor mold an "Earth mold" rather than a Siege mold, maybe a more squared off chest?

I do notice the faux Lamborghini logo on Deep Cover's chest, but that's more a cheat than a change. Still, it could very well be what Hasbro is intending to do and that the rumor is false. I don't know man, I just post here.

I thought the biggest change for an earth mode would be the removal of those big vents behind the roof.

Those vents are a feature on a Lamborghini Countach, they're a little bigger on the Siege mold, but they'd have to change things up for license reasonings. Looks like they'd have to redo the roof and add a spoiler, too, but if all they did was change the doors I'd be fine with that for an unlicensed car.

Emerje
i think they should do a two pack of Clampdown and Deepcover like the two pack of Cordon & Spin-Out
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:20 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Rodimus Prime wrote:
So they were still there during the Transmutate episode. I just asked in case Primal could have said that line about them instead of Dinobot. But I guess not.

We already wrote a news story about that and other upcoming redecos, enjoy!

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ore/45553/
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:50 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:
So they were still there during the Transmutate episode. I just asked in case Primal could have said that line about them instead of Dinobot.

Tigatron and Airrazor were abducted by the Vok midway through Season 2. (Other Visits part 1) Primal's line about "losing more friends" was a reference to CoH,but, in hindsight, just as easily could have been moved to Agenda part 1 so Transmutate could have taken place before CoH,this making CoH and the Agenda 3part finale a more solid experience, but it's a minor nitpick for a batch of episodes mostly great to watch still 22 years later.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:39 am

william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:

We already wrote a news story about that and other upcoming redecos, enjoy!

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ore/45553/
Ha I knew I read that somewhere! I just wasn't sure it was news or rumor.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:04 am

o.supreme wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
So they were still there during the Transmutate episode. I just asked in case Primal could have said that line about them instead of Dinobot.

Tigatron and Airrazor were abducted by the Vok midway through Season 2. (Other Visits part 1) Primal's line about "losing more friends" was a reference to CoH,but, in hindsight, just as easily could have been moved to Agenda part 1 so Transmutate could have taken place before CoH,this making CoH and the Agenda 3part finale a more solid experience, but it's a minor nitpick for a batch of episodes mostly great to watch still 22 years later.
He said the line in "Transmutate" because Rattrap, Cheetor, and Silverbolt were in a tectonically dangerous location, and with Megatron was jamming communication from the Maximal base Rhinox has no way to contact them and warn them about how close they were to the epicenter.

So Optimus volunteered to go find them himself, saying "I'm going after them. I'm not in the mood to lose any more friends." in reference to all three of his lost teammates: Tigatron, Airazor, and most recently Dinobot, whose loss affected him the most and influenced his desire to save Cheetor, Rattrap, and Silverbolt.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby o.supreme » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:49 am

I'm just saying, theoretically, that same line could have been used in Agenda part 1 , as they were preparing for Megatron's imminent attack on the Maximal base. Would have been just as applicable.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby aronjlove » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:32 pm

From Twitter, Deep Cover.
EsJEDEvUYAAt0RF.jpg

EsJEDeoVcAQRUsw.jpg

EsJED9gVQAAvKsu.jpg

EsJEEVvVoAEIFHt.jpg
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:13 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I'm a sucker for the Black and blue colour scheme. This is the Siege mold here correct?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:29 am

ZeroWolf wrote:I'm a sucker for the black and Blue colour scheme. This is the Siege mold here correct?
It is.

I like the color scheme as well, I just wish they made the shoulder joint black as well so in car mode it would all be the same. That Blue sticking out on the sides is kinda distracting.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:39 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Really cool looking! I loved the black and red of G2 Sideswipe, and I like this black and dark blue look for Deep Cover.

I have 4, technically 5, of this mold already, but it's good enough and cool enough to have a 6th
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby aronjlove » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:50 am

When I started collecting in 2018, I said to myself no duplicates of characters and limited repaints to fully fleshed-out characters. I now have two Red Alerts, three Sideswipes, and Tigertrack. Needless to say, I'm all over this Deep Cover and will grab Clampdown if they make him as well.

What can I say, when you like a mold you like a mold...
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:53 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
aronjlove wrote:When I started collecting in 2018, I said to myself no duplicates of characters and limited repaints to fully fleshed-out characters. I now have two Red Alerts, three Sideswipes, and Tigertrack. Needless to say, I'm all over this Deep Cover and will grab Clampdown if they make him as well.

This leads me to a question: with Deep Cover all but confirmed, outside of Clamp Down, is there a Lambo-based repaint that hasn't been done now with the new molds between Sideswipe and Sunstreaker?
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:00 am

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
aronjlove wrote:When I started collecting in 2018, I said to myself no duplicates of characters and limited repaints to fully fleshed-out characters. I now have two Red Alerts, three Sideswipes, and Tigertrack. Needless to say, I'm all over this Deep Cover and will grab Clampdown if they make him as well.

This leads me to a question: with Deep Cover all but confirmed, outside of Clamp Down, is there a Lambo-based repaint that hasn't been done now with the new molds between Sideswipe and Sunstreaker?
There's G2 Go-Bots Sideswipe, whose redecos were Firecracker, Optimus Prime, and RiD 2001 R.E.V.

Also a non-combining G1/G2 Breakdown.

And a few more, but which do not share the same robot mode silhouette of either Sideswipe or Sunstreaker.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:05 am

Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

There's G2 Go-Bots Sideswipe, whose redecos were Firecracker, Optimus Prime, and RiD 2001 R.E.V.

And a few more, but which do not share the same robot mode silhouette of either Sideswipe or Sunstreaker.

I was more thinking just straight up G1 sideswipe and G1 Sunstreaker mold reuses instead of alt mode reuses, but that list works.

So Cordon and that Tiger stripe G2 Sideswipe seem to be about it for the molds. That's a pretty good completion rate
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:07 am

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

I was more thinking just straight up G1 sideswipe and G1 Sunstreaker mold reuses instead of alt mode reuses, but that list works.

So Cordon and that Tiger stripe G2 Sideswipe seem to be about it for the molds. That's a pretty good completion rate
But Cordon is in the Selects 2-pack with Spin-Out.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #18 Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230663 (CA) Barends (W) Percy 230926A"
GHOST RIDER #18 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #22 var Timeless Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230862 (CA) Ross (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #22 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #10 var Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221094 (CA) Panosian (W)Percy (A)Smith"
GHOST RIDER #10 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #14 var windowshades Marvel Comics 2023 JUN231045 (CA) Wachter"
DAREDEVIL #14 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #1 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230712 (CA) Saltares"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #10 var Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221161 (CA) Talaski (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #10 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #1 Vol 10 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210900 (CA) Su (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #1 Vol ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #8 var Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220951 (CA) Sway (W) Aaron"
PUNISHER #8 var Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #9 var Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220832 (CA) Yoon (W) Aaron"
PUNISHER #9 var Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVENGE OF COSMIC GHOST RIDER #2 Marvel Comics 2020 (A/CA) Hepburn NOV190764"
REVENGE OF COSMIC ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #8 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220942 (CA) Aka 230307A"
DAREDEVIL #8 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #12 var Women of Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230839 (CA) Casagrande"
SHE-HULK #12 var W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT ANNUAL #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 JUN230890 (CA) Lee"
MOON KNIGHT ANNUAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220860 (CA) Stegman"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON