This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie SPOILER Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie SPOILER Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:36 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:There was a 1990 line.

I know that but that was the Europe one right?

If that's the case then it's sort of the same camp as Japan's where really it was just one area and not the whole world.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:39 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Deadput wrote:

If that's the case then it's sort of the same camp as Japan's where really it was just one area and not the whole world.

Sabrblade is right, the 1990 one was the US, Europe went longer (as per my post)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Deadput » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:45 am

ZeroWolf wrote:
Deadput wrote:

Sabrblade is right, the 1990 one was the US, Europe went longer (as per my post)

Ah yeah I see, although the thing is that besides the G2 comic they really just had the toys and not the media.

I mean I love the toys man but for me Transformers is more interesting for it's media.

Kinda how that although we have had Generations type lines for years we never really had any widespread media to promote them, they were just toys on a shelf with little corresponding media.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:55 am

Actually the IDW comics took the looks of the corresponding toys from the generations line and its predecessors. This is pretty evident in the ongoing after All Hail Megatron (another should have been a reboot but was forced into continuity) but I understand what you are saying about that time period.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:06 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Deadput wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Deadput wrote:

Ah yeah I see, although the thing is that besides the G2 comic they really just had the toys and not the media.
The Marvel g1 comic ran into 1991. G2's comic didn't begin until 1993.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Deadput » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:17 am

Yeah I see what you mean.

Kinda weird explaining this but uh G1 has always been around yes but it hasn't always been in the front light, sometimes it was just sort of there looming over minding it's own business if that makes any sense.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:35 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Deadput wrote:Yeah I see what you mean.

Kinda weird explaining this but uh G1 has always been around yes but it hasn't always been in the front light, sometimes it was just sort of there looming over minding it's own business if that makes any sense.

Makes lots of sense. Its not about the amount of content or even the longetivity but instead about the popularity. I truly believe that movie optimus is the image that comes to more people's heads now if you mention Optimus Prime.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Deadput » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:38 am

william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:Yeah I see what you mean.

Makes lots of sense. Its not about the amount of content or even the longetivity but instead about the popularity. I truly believe that movie optimus is the image that comes to most people's heads now if you mention Optimus Prime.

I do think that the original Trilogy Optimus is a very good design and adaptation of the character that takes enough familiar things but puts their own creative touch on them.

The G1 guy will always be iconic I do think that the first 3 films version of Optimus is probably the most photogenic and life like version of the character. (I think DOTM is where he looked best)
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby shajaki » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:37 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
I saw it last night. Damn I was a happy camper. A lot of what I can say about it though has already been said, so here’s some other thoughts:
-It’s limited cast of bots led to more character development. Not to say there was a lot, but there was a hell of a lot more than any of the previous films.
-It was really disheartening to see the Camaro at the end… it’s just, like, let it go already. Making these two continuities exist together is just stupid.
-I loved loved LOVED to see the crass innappropriate humor, gone. It didn’t belong there to begin with, please don’t come back.
-Optimus Prime sounded great. Like old times. Not the hard edged a-hole he became throughout the course of the Bayflicks.
-The humans were decent to lovable in this movie. We probably won’t see Hailee ever again, which is crying shame.
-The plot, while pretty simple, was fantastic while not feeling like it was dumbed down. It almost could have been an episode of the G1 toon. Something they need to learn and keep ahold of: less is more.

S’all I got for now. Though I see it isn’t doing that well in the box office. I’d hate for this small glimmer of hope to fade into nothingness….
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:26 pm

Paramount knew it was going up against Aquaman, but they probably assumed that the movie wasn't going to amount to much but it has been riding the hype train since the first trailers and WB have spent a lot on advertising. Bee however may still survive on word of mouth.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Barricade.it » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:39 pm

I've watched it this evening and I think it's an excellent movie, the way all Tf Movies should've been. Great action but in a different and more coherent way than the Bayhem; good characters; no sex sex sex humour and no robots saying bad words;a clean thing.

I've liked also Blitzwing and his short (but crucial) appearance: TLK was a mess of robots completely useless for the plot (and for the brand: many of those have never had a toy, maybe We'll see something in the lame Studio Series line)

And tons of eighties nostalgia, pure ecstasy for a 44yo like me :D

Maybe it's a bit too teenage oriented but the movie works right. I just hope they'll not loose this tune because this is the best.

A very good movie, the second in my personal ranking after DOTM even though it's such a different product from the previous movies that it should be must correct to give it a place of its own.
Barricade.it
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:13 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Don't forget, the film doesn't open in China until this weekend, and it held strong over the past weekend, only going down 5% and is right there with Spiderverse for gross in the US right now.

I'm hoping it does well, it was a great fun movie. I want more of this. And I hope this does end up becoming a forever prequel and we can go elsewhere with it with the right directions. You can always make up excuses as to how Megatron was not present and such in another movie if you have the balls to make it a reboot.

It was great, I loved it, more of this please
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Stryker P28 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:52 pm

Motto: "If it has life,it could be hostile"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
ZeroWolf wrote:Barricade never died in the 07 film mind, he just ran away to come back again in tlk. Blitzwing is definitely dead, hes not like Prime and megs who can keep cheating death ;) as for the after credits I'm afraid you are going to be very disappointed.

He was there during DoTM's chicago battle
Gamer Guy who likes Transformers
Stryker P28
Mini-Con
Watch Stryker P28 on YouTube
Alt Mode: 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: ???
Courage: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sideswipe1984 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:45 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Just got home from watching The Clichéd Adventures of Charlie Watson (and her pet toy robot) at Cineworld Ely. Some of my thoughts:

Perfect title for the film. I agree with most of your criticisms.

Why does Prime already look very much like the red truck he'll take the form of?

The director gave fans what they wanted: G1 Tranformers designs, regardless of whether or not it made sense.
I personally would have liked to have seen G1 designs, but on Earth.
It doesn't make sense for sentient robots on a robot planet to have designs that look like big rig trucks and cassette tape players.

All Transformers now speak english before even coming to Earth. Very jarring in the case of the Decepticons who in previous movies spoke 'cybertronian' most of the time even when on earth. Really lost that nice alien feel that speaking in their own language gave them.

It would have been cool to have all the Cybertronians speak in some kind of digital code, and the visual form of their language be a bunch of zeros and ones, or an alien equivalent of that.
Then have Bumblebee, Shatter, and Drop-Kick quickly learning the English language once they arrive on the west coast by way of scanning the airwaves.

Charlie's family are totally forgettable.
And that Ron guy can **** off with that smile book ****.

They were supposed to be wacky/awkward funny, a continuation of Sam's parents, but they weren't funny at all, and they didn't come across like real people.
Ron was the worst.

Dropkick doesn't really do much except blast a couple humans into watery splashes and do a crap job of killing Bumblebee.

I thought that this was a cheap way to get away with killing characters by having them explode into water.
I'm assuming that if they had a close-up of the human guy looking afraid, and then a close-up of Dropkick's handcannon going off with smoke coming out of the barrel, then the guy's wife screaming, that would be too much for the kids. So better to make murder cartoony!
And it's "justified" because the guy is an idiot and an attempted cheater. Har har.

So much unnecessary teen drama movie crap. We had some of this in the 2007 film but it was done a bit better then. I can't even remember if the 'hot guy' Charlie supposedly liked even did anything apart from be shirtless a couple times and jump off a cliff.

I didn't mind the attempt at teen drama. But it was done in such a cliched, lazy, unrealistic way.

Why does Charlie seem to have no friends? She's funny, charismatic, and attractive. Didn't make sense.
Why is Memo a nerd? He's a tall, good looking dude, and built just like the popular guy. Apparently he doesn't have any friends either.
The female "bullies" are very thin caricatures of rich valley girl-types, not real people, and they say two mean things to Charlie and that's it. It's hard for me as a viewer to care, unlike what 80s protagonists like Daniel LaRusso or Lucas went through.

Movie needs to remind us it's in the 80s by constantly playing well known songs of the decade.

Another lazy approach to making it a period piece. Just play 80s hits back to back, regardless of whether it fits the scene. They could have gone for an 80s styled score like Tron: Legacy or Stranger Things. Or they could have used 80s songs in a better way and more sparingly.

I also thought it was dumb how they had to name drop Alf to once again remind you it's set in the 80s. The old man at the junkyard actually says something like, "I gotta get home early to see what happens to Alf next."
Then we see a scene of Charlie's entire family laughing non-stop at Alf. Really? Alf was a show for kids, middle aged adults weren't laughing or watching the show like that.

And the attempts at humour in this film are mostly pathetic. Same goes for the blatant and hamfisted emotional bits.

Ron especially. I'm guessing he was supposed to be like a Steve Carell-like character, but it was just stupid. No one in the theater was laughing.

Overall, it just felt a little dumb.
Charlie works on the VW bug to get it working again, but doesn't notice anything out the ordinary. Yet, once it's working again and she brings it home, she sees an arm fall out, and a robot face underneath. She didn't notice that before??
"Take me to your leader," and they bring him to some general? Not the President of the United States? They don't really treat alien life coming to Earth as being that big of a deal.
Sideswipe1984
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:30 pm

Sideswipe1984 wrote:Charlie works on the VW bug to get it working again, but doesn't notice anything out the ordinary. Yet, once it's working again and she brings it home, she sees an arm fall out, and a robot face underneath. She didn't notice that before??

This part confused me to no end. Why would an advanced transforming alien species that just mimic's a car's look also copy part of the car's innards. Arent the innards just the robot's innards? Why would it have a volkswagen motor?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Deadput » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:02 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Sideswipe1984 wrote:Charlie works on the VW bug to get it working again, but doesn't notice anything out the ordinary. Yet, once it's working again and she brings it home, she sees an arm fall out, and a robot face underneath. She didn't notice that before??

This part confused me to no end. Why would an advanced transforming alien species that just mimic's a car's look also copy part of the car's innards. Arent the innards just the robot's innards? Why would it have a volkswagen motor?

I mean, it wouldn't be a disguise now would it?

Asking questions like this about how disguises work in the franchise in general is a waste of time and brain cells, your not going to come up with a satisfying answer.

Also to late to ask considering the other 5 movies have already ran with the whole "mimicked the vehicle" perfectly thing.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Sideswipe1984 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:06 pm

Deadput wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sideswipe1984 wrote:
I mean, it wouldn't be a disguise now would it?

It would still be a disguise, just like the T-800s in the first Terminator film was to be a machine disguised as a human, despite not having the same innards as an actual human being.

And apparently it wasn't much of a disguise by your criteria if Bumblebee's robotic face is right there in the undercarriage. Any mechanic is going to see that.

Asking questions like this about how disguises work in the franchise in general is a waste of time and brain cells, your not going to come up with a satisfying answer.

Easy.
Charlie is working on the car late at night at the junkyard. She rolls underneath it to check the undercarriage. She see's what looks like a face, the eyes light up, cue transformation scene as it happens in the actual movie.

Also to late to ask considering the other 5 movies have already ran with the whole "mimicked the vehicle" perfectly thing.

Considering that that this film broke with the continuity already, as did the previous sequels, why not?
This easily could have been a hard reboot, instead of the maybe-it-is-maybe-it-isn't approach.
Sideswipe1984
Mini-Con

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:07 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Would it be a good idea if they did the same thing as Star Trek and create an alternate timeline? So that this Bee movie was a prequel to Bayverse but at the same time the start of a new story? Or would it be too convoluted?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Producer Explains how the Film is 100% a Prequel and not a Reboot

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:36 pm

The percentage in the title is not a turn of phrase nor something inferred in any way, it comes from a quote by Bumblebee movie producer Lorenzo Di Bonventura. Whether Bumblebee is a prequel or reboot (or anything in between) has been a hot topic for fans , especially those who want to distance themselves as much as possible from the previous films made by Michael Bay. These debates have reached Bonaventura who sat down with Metro and explained why to him, the Bumblebee film was 100% a prequel and nothing else. Here are is his quote. Of course, please be advised that it contains spoilers:

“Someone described Bumblebee to me as, ‘99% prequel, 1% not’.” “I was like, ‘What was the 1%?’ He said, ‘It is the scene where Optimus and all the other guys come to Earth at the end.’”

“I was like, ‘That doesn’t contradict anything we have said before. Who is to say they haven’t been around Robots In Disguise since then.’”

“That scene was always imagined but in many different versions. We didn’t do that scene until we’d shot the movie. Because we felt the movie was going to dictate that scene a little bit. What happened is that you got to see Haliee return to her family. Bumblebee needs to return to his family. Otherwise what happened to poor Bumblebee? That was our thinking.”

“Plus Optimus said we are going to go to Earth. We are gonna regroup. And then we are gonna go back. In our minds they went back out. It had nothing to do with the other films, and was completely about the emotional journey of Bumblebee.”

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Lucky Logician » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:54 pm

So... what about all the other stuff that flies in the face of canon?

Or do we just go with the whole 'you couldn't possibly comprehend something so complex' justification (like how Megs needed OP to die and come back with the matrix to wake up Sentinel).
Lucky Logician
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:03 pm

Lucky Logician wrote:So... what about all the other stuff that flies in the face of canon?

Or do we just go with the whole 'you couldn't possibly comprehend something so complex' justification (like how Megs needed OP to die and come back with the matrix to wake up Sentinel).

I still dont know what made Prime so special that only he had the power to kill the fallen. All he did was kick his ass in a fight, only Primes know how to kick and thrown punches?

Anyways, in all honesty the only thing that doesnt work with any explanations is the TLK film but that just means to me that that's the one which is taken out of continuity which I am MORE THAN FINE WITH.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RodimalToyota » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:00 pm

Old Bony is a great Producer, He doesn’t wanna sacrifice any DVD and BluRay sales of the first five movies. By telling everyone its a soft reboot. IMO they should want to distance themselves from the Bay movies. People that absolutely loathed the Micheal Bay movies loved BumbleBee. Regular old casual movie goers.
Masterpiece Hoarder
RodimalToyota
Pretender
News Credits: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:22 pm

RodimalToyota wrote:Old Bony is a great Producer, He doesn’t wanna sacrifice any DVD and BluRay sales of the first five movies. By telling everyone its a soft reboot. IMO they should want to distance themselves from the Bay movies. People that absolutely loathed the Micheal Bay movies loved BumbleBee. Regular old casual movie goers.

Wasn't it the regular casual movie goers the ones who made lots of money for the franchise till the last knight? I mean who else would have made revenge all those millions otherwise?

Also I agree with Will, I'm more than happy to loose tlk from the mix and keep the others.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Shuttershock » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:28 pm

I dunno. Sounds like someone having to tow the company line.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Postby Deadput » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:36 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:Old Bony is a great Producer, He doesn’t wanna sacrifice any DVD and BluRay sales of the first five movies. By telling everyone its a soft reboot. IMO they should want to distance themselves from the Bay movies. People that absolutely loathed the Micheal Bay movies loved BumbleBee. Regular old casual movie goers.

Wasn't it the regular casual movie goers the ones who made lots of money for the franchise till the last knight? I mean who else would have made revenge all those millions otherwise?

Also I agree with Will, I'm more than happy to loose tlk from the mix and keep the others.

To be fair we didn't really know Revenge was going to be as "bad" of a film as it was till people watched it for the first time since the 2007 film while not perfect was still viewed in a semi positive light back then, review sites like RT weren't as big back then as they are these days. (Not that it was small but you certainly see more people going to movie review sites first these days more often then the early 2000's, at least that's my experience anyways)

Sadly there is a way to fix the obvious TLK mistakes, they can have WW2 Bumblebee simply be a movie version of Centurion and/or have Burton simply be mental with all the "history" artifacts and posters be photoshopped or commissioned by him, there is nothing saying that those statues of AOE Prime weren't made after that movie since there is a few year timeskip between AOE and TLK.

Can explain things like Hot Shot having a Lambo body in that photo with it simply someone photoshopping an actual photo with Hot Rod, he was hanging around with Burton so he could of had pictures taken of him for such a purpose.

There isn't any obvious dialogue that Bee and Hot Rod know each other which can make the whole Centurion thing work, also Bumblebee doesn't recognize Burton so the latter's claims that he knew the Autobot can be addresed with Burton getting Bee and Centurion confused.

I hope this doesn't happen but there is a way they could make it work. (If your bloody reading this Lorenzo or anyone else involved, do not do this, just reboot please, even if I am a fan of the previous movies I want a new timeline.)
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAR DAWN ERIAL + DION Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack Hasbro 2023 New"
WAR DAWN ERIAL + D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRASHMASTER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Junkon Hasbro 2023 New"
TRASHMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON