Hascon 2019 Postponed

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Hascon 2019 Postponed

Postby Amelie » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:45 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
Hasbro, via their Hascon subsite has announced that Hascon 2019 has been postponed with no additional information about a reschedule. Originally slated for September 6th through to the 8th, 2019 in Providence, Rhode Island at the Rhode Island Convention Center and Dunkin' Donuts Center. Whatever issues that have caused the delay are unknown, but be assured we will keep you updated on the matter here on Seibertron.

Could this be related to Funpub's application to Trademark “Botcon” earlier this year? Are Hasbro going to stage a return of the classic Transformers fan event? Please join in the discussion on our Energon Pub here at Seibertron.com!
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
News Staff
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: Hascon 2019 Postponed

Postby Mr.MicroMaster » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:16 pm

Wasn’t there a rumor that Hasbro might be moving there base of operations if that is true could that have something to do with it?
Mr.MicroMaster
Minibot

Postby YoungPrime » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:37 pm

Probably had a lot of stock in that Bumblebay movie. Which couldn't even hold off Mary Poppins. Oh well... it wasn't like I was going anyway.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby o.supreme » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:21 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
YoungPrime wrote:Probably had a lot of stock in that Bumblebay movie. Which couldn't even hold off Mary Poppins. Oh well... it wasn't like I was going anyway.

Yeah the timing was all bad, which is sad Because BB is better than any Bay directed film. I'm actually surprised it went toe-to-toe with Mary Poppins however (Only and estimated 625K separated the two films for opening weekend), I thought it was going to be a clear #1, Aquaman #2, and BB a distant #3. Surprisingly, that did not happen, and I for one am glad.
o.supreme
Gestalt
News Credits: 14
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #215 - New Year, New Toys
Twincast / Podcast #215:
"New Year, New Toys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 13th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF: Ra-24 Buster Optimus Prime Leader Class" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Transformer United EX7.6cm Road Master -Prime Mode-"" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Scout Car Roller 1985 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Voyager Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Lot Of 8 Assorted Wii Games, Transformers, Skylanders, Marvel, Sponge Bob" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations 2010-2011 Thrust Darkmount Cliffjumper Wheeljack 7 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Autobot WHEELJACK Deluxe Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "X-Transbots Hatch “Toon” Transformers Masterpiece Tailgate With Reprolabels" on EBAY