This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Best Cliffjumper toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:56 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are our opinions so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

With Cliffjumper having a surprise appearance in the Bumblebee movie I figured we were due for a rundown of the best Cliffjumper toys in the past. What's funny about Cliff is that due to also turning into a small car and having a similar look to Bumblebee in robot mode (horn helmet), they usually share the same mold. It even happened in the Bumblebee film where his body was the same as Bumblebee's on Cybertron. Sometimes it works and it's awesome and sometimes he has a totally different mold and it's even more awesome. Since there have been great toys attributed to Cliffjumper in the past, some of these toys were already discussed in the past and thus certain entries will feel familiar.

5. Transformers G1 1984 Cliffjumper (Cliff)

I just love how cute it is. Transformers was doing super deformed before it was cool (granted, it all came from Japan, so it makes sense) and G1 Cliffjumper is a perfect example of that notion done right with an adorable Porshe. As someone who did not grow up with G1, I had assumed that Cliffjumper was always a similar mold to Bumblebee (since that is what he has become since) but with the G1 toy, we can see the individuality of the design, especially in the cute car mode. - William-James88

4. Transformers (2007) Cliffjumper

The 2007 Camaro Concept figure is actually a masterpiece in its own right. It also happens to be the only Movie Deluxe Cliffjumper we have up to now. Robot mode has a lot of articulation, and while it may feel like a caveman compared to the future incarnations of Bee, it is still a stand up figure. The Gun/Blade that Cliffjumper wields almost makes Mechtech look like its ancestor. The gaudy teal of the Allspark Battles looks far from tacky on Cliffjumper, instead highlighting some of his aesthetics and adding a bit more flare to his colour scheme.Bottom line, it's the movie-verse. There are explosions, big guns, and Decepticons flying everywhere as plot-armor Autobots blow them into pieces. And this is Cliffjumper. The bot who has got enough weaponry to make explosions and blow up plot-armor Decepticons to bits.
- Blurrz (originally published here)

3. Transformers Prime: Cyberverse Cliffjumper

Would you believe that the best legion figure of all time happens to be of Cliffjumper? Well it is.
I think many Legion/Legends aficionados would agree that this mold takes the cake. A bitchin' muscle car alt mode, a mind blowing transformation, and the best articulated robot mode there is in this size class. The way the arms fold up into the hood, using the arms points of articulation is a stroke of micro-engineering genius. Then there are the feet. Not only do they have forward and back rocking motion, but the have ANKLE TILT! If this figure had hip and head swivel the world of Transformers might just implode on itself.
- Cobotron

2.Transformers Classics Cliffjumper

Classics Cliffjumper is both a great toy and an important Cliffjumper for me. He's important because of his role in one of my favorite Fictional Universes ever: Shattered Glass. It was the Classics Cliff that made it into the story, and served as a great character and source of entertainment for the duration of the story.

Now as for the toy, it is something special and unique to me. For one thing, that alt mode is very bouncy and fun, yet the no windows with actual seat backs and wave rider trailer make for a really cool look, like he intends to have some fun and take care of some business. The opening hood effect thanks to his transformation is neat, and he is a good looking hatchback, I like it. The transformation itself is very fun, standing him up yet pulling in some nice design cues, such as how the arms work and the chest flipping down from the rest of the hatchback. I also like how the seats become knee pads. Robot mode is fun, very sort of inflated in a good way. The red and silver are very nice, and even though he doesn't have a Cliffjumper only head design, it's still good and works for him. The waverider trailer is kinda lame, but still fun, and I enjoy the jetpack idea with him. I also enjoy rolling him around, since he does have those wheels in his heels. Classics gave us a great figure, and I will be keeping him into the foreseeable future. He is too much fun not to love.

1. Transformers Prime: First Edition Cliffjumper mold in all his iterations!

That feeling of transforming this toy for the first time and seeing how all the parts came together is a feeling I only ever had since when dealing with Masterpiece toys. And this toy was a toy made for mass retail (he only cost some fans $5 in the States). You look at the image and wonder how the front of the awesome looking 70s Charger type vehicle could end up right under the windshield, considering how long the car's front it, and yet it comes together perfectly in that very last step. The other Prime Cliffjumper deluxe couldn't be bothers and just has a fake chest. But that is not all, as mentioned you have the sweet looking car mode with the bull horns in the front both referencing the bot mode head and the Brahma Bull himself who provided the voice. And the you have the brilliant gun hand transformation mimicking what we see on the show and you got yourself a true winner. Who would have thought of all characters, it would be Cliffjumper to be given such an amazing treatment in Prime with a new design (nothing resembling Bumblebee) and such a stellar toy. - William-James88

Honourable mentions: Animated Cliffjumper, I just find his mug so darn adorable!

Transformers Animated Cliffjumper Gallery
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Cliffjumper toys

Postby Flashwave » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:05 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
100% this list, although I much prefer the GDO G1 head to his Prime Noggin. I gave mine the other Prime figure's hammer gun to be thr Glass Gas Gun just because I could

The Classics Bee/Cliff mold is still a favorite of mine and I am struggling because of it to find a good "Generations" Bee, with so many versions of Bee taking the Modern Muscle Car look and yet that toy is just so fun. It does a nice job of updating the original design and the rear wheel swivel trick is quite cool for a then 10 dollar toy. (Top 5 idea: Cool transformation tricks) And for how old that mold is that either speaks well for itsself or speaks to how poor the options for Bee are, but I'll go woth the former.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Quantum Surge » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:14 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
As soon as I saw the tweet that links to this page, I had a feeling that the First Edition Cliffjumper would be number 1, and I immensely agree. I wish mine didn't have his grille butt break, though at least it's the GDO version. I'd be more upset if it was the FE because it's DWAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON! Speaking of, I wish his BB cameo had his head match up with his TFP counterpart so he can homage the FOC head swap.
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:17 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Im surprised that the GDO or the WFC cliffjumper didn't make the list
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Speed: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:18 pm

Flashwave wrote:100% this list, although I much prefer the GDO G1 head to his Prime Noggin. I gave mine the other Prime figure's hammer gun to be thr Glass Gas Gun just because I could

The Classics Bee/Cliff mold is still a favorite of mine and I am struggling because of it to find a good "Generations" Bee, with so many versions of Bee taking the Modern Muscle Car look and yet that toy is just so fun. It does a nice job of updating the original design and the rear wheel swivel trick is quite cool for a then 10 dollar toy. (Top 5 idea: Cool transformation tricks) And for how old that mold is that either speaks well for itsself or speaks to how poor the options for Bee are, but I'll go woth the former.

Hell yeah man! That transformation trick list idea is good, I will give it some thought when I have a minute. And yeah, GDO cliff is defintiely included in the number 1 spot but I wish Seibertron had a gallery of it so that I could have also added a pic of the head.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:25 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Ultra Markus wrote:Im surprised that the GDO or the WFC cliffjumper didn't make the list

GDO was covered with the First Edition "in all its iterations", all that's different is the head. :) Alternity Cliff is also absent, but...

Transformers Alternity Cliffjumper (Supreme Red Pearl) (Cliff (Supreme Red Pearl)) Gallery

Such a shame Cliffjumper is a mere shadow of Bumblebee, he deserves much better than that.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Prime Target » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:28 pm

Motto: "Accept any accept all every person counts"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
What about the Combiner Wars Legion Cliffjumper (Universe 2.0 Bumblebee repaint), 2008 70s Camaro legends Cliffjumper, The 2010 Generations WFC Cliffjumper and the Bumblebee VW Bug Cliffjumper? All four came from great ,if underrated, molds and even though they're all just repaints/Slight retools they all radiate the spirit of the character really well.
Prime Target
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Watch Prime Target on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lamborghini Centenario
Strength: 5
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Skill: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:46 pm

Prime Target wrote:What about the Combiner Wars Legion Cliffjumper (Universe 2.0 Bumblebee repaint), 2008 70s Camaro legends Cliffjumper, The 2010 Generations WFC Cliffjumper and the Bumblebee VW Bug Cliffjumper? All four came from great ,if underrated, molds and even though they're all just repaints/Slight retools they all radiate the spirit of the character really well.

Would you replace any of the toys on this top 5 list with any that you mentioned?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:00 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
It is such a shame that Fun Pub never gave us a new Tap-Out redecoed from the GDO Cliffjumper toy.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby no-one » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:06 pm

Three out of five are just Beedecos, always a bridesmaid.

I'd replace any of the Bee molds with the PRiD CliffyJ. That mold in some ways is more screen accurate than the FE, generally a lot of fun to transform & pose and has a nice tight alt-mode. That hammer gun is just crazy go nuts.

no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:24 pm

carytheone wrote:Three out of five are just Beedecos, always a bridesmaid.

I demand a recount!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby durroth » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:33 pm

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
now if only hasbro would stop killing cliffjumper off as fast as they possibly can x.x
durroth
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:31 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:Im surprised that the GDO or the WFC cliffjumper didn't make the list

GDO was covered with the First Edition "in all its iterations", all that's different is the head. :) Alternity Cliff is also absent, but...

Transformers Alternity Cliffjumper (Supreme Red Pearl) (Cliff (Supreme Red Pearl)) Gallery

Such a shame Cliffjumper is a mere shadow of Bumblebee, he deserves much better than that.

yeah, i agree besides the G1 and Prime versions Cliffjumper really doesn't have his own mold
here is to hoping that they somehow can get an MP version of Cliffjumper sometime in the future ;)
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:11 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I'm also surprised that WFC Cliffjumper isn't on the list. Sure it's another Bee repaint, but it's a damn good figure, and the only Cliffjumper I ever owned.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:42 am

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
Ultra Markus wrote:[here is to hoping that they somehow can get an MP version of Cliffjumper sometime in the future ;)

That brings up a dilemma - if a Masterpiece Cliffjumper would be made, would his vehicle mode be a realistically-proportioned Porsche 924, or the superdeformed penny racer one of the toy and cartoon?
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby no-one » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:08 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:I'm also surprised that WFC Cliffjumper isn't on the list. Sure it's another Bee repaint, but it's a damn good figure, and the only Cliffjumper I ever owned.
Probably because - https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... oys/36711/
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:32 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I knew the top picks would be the Cyberverse Legion and Prime 1st Edition. I'd take down the Classic at #3 and you'd get a perfect list.

Also:
-- Oh no! They killed Cliffjumper!

-- YOU BASTARDS!
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:36 am

It's that simple."
carytheone wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I'm also surprised that WFC Cliffjumper isn't on the list. Sure it's another Bee repaint, but it's a damn good figure, and the only Cliffjumper I ever owned.

I never got this. Why people have such a hard time transforming that mold? I don't have much patience myself and I always transformed my WFC Bee with ease and glee.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Emerje » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:57 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Straight Bumblebee repaints have no place on my list, feels like an insult to Cliffjumper. So here's my list. :twisted:

5) Energon Cliffjumper - Yep, I went there. Who said Cliffjumper had to be a little red car? Or look G1? Good bot mode, great alt mode, an OK torso mode, and one of the best leg modes.

4) Alternity Cliffjumper - Nice modernization, only real issue I had was that he's a bit wide and they could have him a bit flatter. At least he got a new head.

3) G1 Cliffjumper - I mean, we probably wouldn't have this list if they hadn't done such a good job on their first try. Unlike G1 Bumblebee this guy nailed the iconic head sculpt without having to be redesigned for the cartoon.

2) War for Cybertron Cliffjumper - I don't really understand the dislike for the mold, I never had any trouble with it. The dark red with yellow highlights is such a great look.

1) Prime: First Edition/GDO Cliffjumper - OK, I'll agree that this is a fantastic mold with some really nice transformation tricks.

Honorable mention goes to shoving the WfC Cliff head on the Classics body, this has been my default Cliffjumper since 2010.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby no-one » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:54 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:
carytheone wrote:
I never got this. Why people have such a hard time transforming that mold? I don't have much patience myself and I always transformed my WFC Bee with ease and glee.
Emerje wrote:2) War for Cybertron Cliffjumper - I don't really understand the dislike for the mold, I never had any trouble with it. The dark red with yellow highlights is such a great look.
I don't get the complaints for this mold either. It and the TF Prime figures is what got me into collecting. I remember the WfC Bee and Lineback Prime were both marked level 4 back when they still did that, and the "complexity" is one of the things I like about it. Isn't that one of the reasons why MP is collected? I've never thought it was a challenge though. The only complaint I can see would be from the scale fanatics as he is a big boy, but that's never bothered me either. I'm still on the fence about getting the CliffyJ version because that red is so glorious.

Emerje wrote:Straight Bumblebee repaints have no place on my list, feels like an insult to Cliffjumper. So here's my list. :twisted:
I agree as they are not really Cliffjumper toys as much as they are just red Bee toys Image
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:40 am

It's that simple."
carytheone wrote:
Emerje wrote:Straight Bumblebee repaints have no place on my list, feels like an insult to Cliffjumper. So here's my list. :twisted:
I agree as they are not really Cliffjumper toys as much as they are just red Bee toys Image

Literally.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby DMSL » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:43 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
We need a decent CHUG Cliff that isn't a simple repaint of Bee period.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Endurance: 7
Skill: 7

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:02 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
A Cliffjumper head on the TR Bumblebee mold would be good.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:57 am

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Great list as always Will! ;)^ I think my list would be the same, except probably I would replace Classics Cliff with WFC Cliff, that design is more appealing to me I guess. A suggestion for a list would be a second part of ranking the Studio Series figures, ranking all of wave 2 for example.
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Overcracker » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:58 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons

5) Energon Cliffjumper - Yep, I went there. Who said Cliffjumper had to be a little red car? Or look G1? Good bot mode, great alt mode, an OK torso mode, and one of the best leg modes.

Emerje

I agree :BOWDOWN: ;) though maybe I'd put him slightly higher on the list.

As to FE Prime The Rock-jumper, I will forever be sad I could not get him when he was out. Will always have to make do with the regular release The Rock-Jumper.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check the forum post above for details.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Block Wars BUMBLEBEE Kabaya Modern Gum Transformers Takara Tomy Japan 2016"
Block Wars BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Nitro Series OPTIMUS PRIME Energon Igniters Transformers Bumblebee Hasbro NEW"
Nitro Series OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 2019 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Hyper Change 3-Step 220512A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE A.W.E. STRIKER + STALKER Transformers Collaborative GI Joe 2022 New"
BUMBLEBEE A.W.E. S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Tenseg Base Set Transformers Hasbro Takara Tomy 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tens ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Micro Machines Hauler Playset G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 69 pcs Trumpeter 2022 New"
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2021 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 Hasbro 211006A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool Racing Truck New"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "World's Smallest Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME 1.25" Micro Action Figure Authentic"
World's Smallest T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON