Bumblebee 4K, Blu-Ray and DVD up for Pre-Orders on Amazon

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Bumblebee 4K, Blu-Ray and DVD up for Pre-Orders on Amazon

Postby Amelie » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:04 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
With the movie having only just made its debut in China - Amazon.com already have the pre-orders up for the Bumblebee movie in DVD,Blu-Ray, 4K and digital formats. The listing doesn't have a release date yet, but the Blu-Ray and DVD editions have a pre-order sale price with 26% off.

The Blu-Ray has already reached #13 on Amazon's best selling Blu-Ray charts, which is good news for anyone concerned about the potential future of the movie-franchise as rumored sequels are dependent on the movie doing well. Have you already placed your pre-order or will you be picking up at launch? Drop us a comment here on the Energon Pub at Seibertron.com!
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
News Staff
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #215 - New Year, New Toys
Twincast / Podcast #215:
"New Year, New Toys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 13th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Rachael Taylor Autographed Signed 8x10 Photo COA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Stalker Scorponok Hasbro 2009 New on Card" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS _ TAILGATE _ BATTLESLASH _ ROADBLOCK _ POWER OF THE PRIMES LEGENDS" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Slipstream" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon Shattered Glass Junkheap & Scrap Iron Junkions - Transformers FunPub TFCC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Henkei C-19 Legends Class Minibot Cosmos" on EBAY
Buy "Rom Vs Transformers Shining Armor 2, Transformers Lost Light 12. IDW, 2017. NM." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Daca Toys Kronos (MP Jetfire or Skyfire) 3rd Party Masterpiece MIB" on EBAY