This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Pictorial Review of G1 Region Exclusive Action Master Elites

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Pictorial Review of G1 Region Exclusive Action Master Elites

Postby Flashwave » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:11 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Soo, a Transforming version of a Non Transfrming figure that doesnt Transform and is in fact made up of smaller figures that Transform. That about right? :lol:
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby skywarp408 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:57 pm

I heard about the other Action Master Elites except for Double Punch. He looks really cool. Thanks for sharing.
skywarp408
Mini-Con

Postby EunuchRon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:49 pm

Motto: "That which does not kill us sure leaves a mark."
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
The rotating blades totally look like Dinobot's rotating weapon. Except Dinobot is way cooler.
EunuchRon
Minibot
Alt Mode: Planet-eating Gas Giant
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:26 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Also, Turbomaster was revived as a concept for BotCon, plus had a mockup displayed at Pete's Robot Convention 2017:

The source figures are:
- TR Highbrow (body)
- TR Blowpipe (head)

Unbelievable how well he works.
And his Titan Master was named "Take-Off" on the mockup's nameplate.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:10 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
EunuchRon wrote:The rotating blades totally look like Dinobot's rotating weapon. Except Dinobot is way cooler.

Eh, they're the wrong shape and too flat for that in my book.

But somebody else does have twin blades shaped like Turbomaster's: Cybertron Sideways.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:36 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:As a neat tidbit, one of the discarded ideas for a Fun Pub exclusive that never got passed the idea stage was an Action Master Elite version of Bruticus redecoed from Turbo Master:

Thats intetesting for several reasons. First it means these molds are accessible. Second, i dont know if this is before or after images surfaced showing that Hasbro had plans for a Bruticus action master (seen below). It would have been cooler if fun pub would have done the limbs to be coloured differently rather than symetrically.

And O Supreme, there are rarer TF toys out there, for sure, especially if you get into exclusive redecos from Takara and the like. Thats why I made sure to only reffer to the molds being rare. As far as i know, these complete is as rare as it gets for molds from Hasbro. I might be wrong but for the sake of my own pride I will keep thinking that till shown otherwise :lol:
I think the reason they are not as expensive as some other less rare TFs is because they are so unknown by a bulk of the fandom, and thus there isnt as much demand. How much was that british chap selling them for? 200$ a piece.

Alsi, i am sure you will like tomorrow's gallery ;)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4462
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:36 am

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:As a neat tidbit, one of the discarded ideas for a Fun Pub exclusive that never got passed the idea stage was an Action Master Elite version of Bruticus redecoed from Turbo Master:

Thats intetesting for several reasons. First it means these molds are accessible. Second, i dont know if this is before or after images surfaced showing that Hasbro had plans for a Bruticus action master (seen below). It would have been cooler if fun pub would have done the limbs to be coloured differently rather than symetrically.
Looking at the mockup, it looks like what they were going for was Blast Off-colored lower arms and Vortex-colored upper arms, what with both arms having rotors on them. I can only imagine that the legs were each a similar mix of Swindle and Brawl based colors (we can see a hint of yellow on one of the legs at the very bottom of the image, there).

Though, I can also imagine the concept not going forward because of the mold's probable lack of availability. The mockup above is likely a digibash rather than a hand-painted sample, as the Maccadam/Alchemist Prime mockup in the same image is. The digital-painted mockup was very probably done as a proof-of-concept for Hasbro to see if it could work, but would have turned down if the mold wasn't available. I can't say for sure without just going over to The Allspark and asking Jesse Wittenrich about it directly, but that's just my guesses. ;)^

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:38 am

Thanks!
Anyone ready for a final pictorial review?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Pictorial Review of G1 Region Exclusive Omega Spreem

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:52 am

I recently acquired a complete set of the rarest Transformers fouresome of all time, the Europe and Australasia exclusive Action Master Elites. These were four new molds made in an Action Master subline that actually Transformed, and since they were never released in North America and never redecoed into anything else, they are today the rarest Transformers molds out there released by Hasbro, especially in a complete states since some of them come with several accessories which are made to be removed as part of the transformation.

With so little in terms of images out there, especially of the vehicle modes, I thought it would be a good idea to show you these toys, one at a time, and go over each of their modes along with their gimmicks, and finally have a review out there for each.

Today we will look at Omega Spreem. Three of the four Action Master Elites are shrunk down versions of towering robots that had already come out and this is an homage to Omega Supreme. He only has one accessory, a gun, so of the four this one is the easiest to get complete. Oddly enough, this specific toy has been homaged in the past, with the headmaster component of Energon Omega Surpeme being based on this toy's robot mode. And his name (being Spreem rather than Supreme) was homaged in Transformers Animated with Omega S.P.R.E.E.M. being the name given to a small scale prototype of Omega Supreme's conterpart in that universe.

The robot mode is sleek like all Action Masters, with an even better level of articulation and the height perfectly nestled between that of a contemporary deluxe and legends class figure. The colours are super bright with a very neon yellow and hot pink for the chest and face.

Omega Spreem transforms into an excavation vehicle on treads. The transformation for all Action Master Elites is nothing to write home about. In this case you just need to flip his hands so that they become long narrow drill bits, lower the tank treads to the ground and bend him at the waist. While the result is not the greatest, the gimmick really gives the alt mode some credence. By pushing the yellow button in his back, the waist turns rapidly, turning those arm blades into a deadly mixer.

Overall, a very nice robot mode, as expected, but a fun alt mode thanks to the gimmick.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:11 am

Been waitin' for dis one. So's zat I can be postin' dis vidyo t' share as a complement to yo' review o' Omega Spreem! :P

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:02 am

Sabrblade wrote:Been waitin' for dis one. So's zat I can be postin' dis vidyo t' share as a complement to yo' review o' Omega Spreem! :P

Haha, thats hilarious, I didn't know that was a thing. And yeah, I kept him for last because unlike the others, he is rather well known and has been reviewed before.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Overcracker » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:04 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:Been waitin' for dis one. So's zat I can be postin' dis vidyo t' share as a complement to yo' review o' Omega Spreem! :P

Omega Spreem! and his womens!. Cue Isaac Haye's Shaft theme!. :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:

Vange1us is still pure awesomesauce.

Never had the AM Elites. But they look kind of fun.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check the forum post above for details.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:56 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Isn't the head supposed to flip up?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:59 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Isn't the head supposed to flip up?

You cant make his head cannon point forward, there isnt enough clearance. He either slightly looks up or down.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby ScottyP » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:46 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Glad you're enjoying them! Fun reads.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby cruizerdave » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:59 am

There's just something charming about a Transformers toy that is part of line where the main gimmick is they don't transform, but then they decided that for these four figures, the extra gimmick is that they can transform ... kind of.
cruizerdave
Fuzor

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:03 am

ScottyP wrote:Glad you're enjoying them! Fun reads.

Thanks man, and thanks fo the advice!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:56 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
o.supreme wrote:The seller was from the UK and was asking an outrageous price, said he was "happy to go home not selling them"...I wondered though why offer them at all then? Just keep them in your collection and dont offer to sell them.

It's old adage "everything is for sale if the price is right!" None of my collection is for sale, unless I see an opportunity to sell high and buy low again at a later date. I just did it with G1 C-311 Grand Maximus! Since that seller was international, it seems silly to pay to have items ship from the UK to North America and then back to the UK, but I guess that's how international dealers must work (but that's also part of why their prices are so high). I don't even want to deal with that hassle as a dealer here in the States ... but to each their own and I'm thankful for dealers that like to deal with the hassle of doing an in-person show. I'd rather just sell online! As for your original statement, if the dealer hadn't brought those items, and offered them for high prices, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to sell them and/or negotiate with a customer who was really interested in those items. I absolutely get what the seller did, though that's not what I would've done travelling internationally as a dealer. However, like I said, sometimes you put absurd prices on things just to generate interest in your store (or what you're selling) and that's the price that you're willing to part with something that you really don't want to let go. I have about 10,000 Transformers that I feel that way about. I don't want to sell them, but my entire collection is for sale at the right price. If someone offered me enough money to pay off my mortgage and put me in a good situation to buy a new house that I've always wanted, I'd probably happily ship off my entire collection. But that's unrealistic and non-negotiable and wouldn't happen, so I keep my collection. ;)
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:37 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Perhaps at one time that might have been an idea. But I personally have had my eBay account for 23 years now. I rarely sell anymore because fees are ridiculous. In the case of a toy show, as you said the cost of shipping all your wares just to tote them back seems illogical, especially now that photo and video online can accomplish a similar purpose. Of course seeing an item in person is always better, just not always practical.

Also after 20+ years of online auctions, I think the people with money to burn has run it's course. Most collectors aren't super wealthy, and those that are, still wouldn't be willing to pay an unreasonable price for something.

Sure everything may have a price for some. But I look at my ever shortening list of wants. I see them.occasionally at astronomical prices, and I just know, if I had unlimited funds, I still wouldn't pay that price, it's just not logical.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:42 pm

o.supreme wrote:Perhaps at one time that might have been an idea. But I personally have had my eBay account for 23 years now. I rarely sell anymore because fees are ridiculous. In the case of a toy show, as you said the cost of shipping all your wares just to tote them back seems illogical, especially now that photo and video online can accomplish a similar purpose. Of course seeing an item in person is always better, just not always practical.

Also after 20+ years of online auctions, I think the people with money to burn has run it's course. Most collectors aren't super wealthy, and those that are, still wouldn't be willing to pay an unreasonable price for something.

Sure everything may have a price for some. But I look at my ever shortening list of wants. I see them.occasionally at astronomical prices, and I just know, if I had unlimited funds, I still wouldn't pay that price, it's just not logical.

As I said above, to each their own. I make the primary bulk of my living selling comic books and Transformers toys online. The Seibertron Store is located at https://shop.seibertron.com . The Seibertron Store currently has just shy of 6,000 items currently listed. I ship out about 600 to 1,000+ packages per month (big range, just depends on what's going on and what's hot and the time of year). People are spending a ton of money online. it's 1000% still an idea. eBay's fees are not ridiculous (after everything is said and done with, my fees per year are 12% which I consider a fair price ... and of course I'd love the fees to be less, but I pay 0% for marketing so it sounds like a fair trade off). That's the cost of doing business. Nothing is free (not saying that you said that, but ebay is a business that provides a platform on which people sell products and they're here to make money). I am well aware of what ebay fees are and a lot of those fees are worked into the prices and/or shipping costs which is just the nature of online sales. I love selling online, not so much a fan of selling in person. It seems like way too much work for me and not on my schedule, which is why I prefer online sales. But I'll staunchly defend online sales and I'll even stick up for my frenemy eBay.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:57 pm

Didn't even know about this thread. I found this thread on my own website on Google oddly, after Googling about Action Master Turbo Master. I thought mine was complete. I had a sun-damaged sealed one a few years back, sold it, but picked up a loose one incomplete that was in essentially brand-new condition yet it was unfortunately incomplete. I forgot about its incomplete status until this morning, when I went to pull out my Action Masters for comparison galleries for the brand-new Super7 Ultimates Transformers figures that just came out. I had completely forgotten about the incomplete status of my Turbo Master. Urgh. A quick search on ebay reminded me why or how I had forgotten about it since it seems like complete samples rarely show up.

I'm impressed that you got a complete one, William-James88. Any tips on where you got yours that I can check out? I'd really like to complete Turbo Master so I can knock out official Seibertron.com galleries of all of the Action Masters.

Thanks again for posting these articles. It's fun to read this stuff and here your thoughts about these figures. I'm not sure I agree about their rarity, but they are rare enough (or at least desired enough) that their prices have always been crazy and the accessories that come with these figures make them challenging to find complete. You've got one complete that I don't have in my 10,000+ Transformers collection.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:00 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Well I'm glad to hear it only costs you about 12%. I'd imagine it would make sense also for eBay to incentivize power sellers that sold hundreds of not thousands of items per month. The sad thing is, it didn't used to be that way. Anyone could sell and make a decent profit. Last year I sold a few items, ( less than 10) and it was closer to 30% in fees eBay was charging.

I've actually just thrown away DVDs because it was not worth it to sell them online, or locally. I know vintage toys is a complete different scenario. But yeah it's something that takes years to build to be able to sell
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:49 pm

Seibertron wrote:Didn't even know about this thread. I found this thread on my own website on Google oddly, after Googling about Action Master Turbo Master. I thought mine was complete. I had a sun-damaged sealed one a few years back, sold it, but picked up a loose one incomplete that was in essentially brand-new condition yet it was unfortunately incomplete. I forgot about its incomplete status until this morning, when I went to pull out my Action Masters for comparison galleries for the brand-new Super7 Ultimates Transformers figures that just came out. I had completely forgotten about the incomplete status of my Turbo Master. Urgh. A quick search on ebay reminded me why or how I had forgotten about it since it seems like complete samples rarely show up.

I'm impressed that you got a complete one, William-James88. Any tips on where you got yours that I can check out? I'd really like to complete Turbo Master so I can knock out official Seibertron.com galleries of all of the Action Masters.

Thanks again for posting these articles. It's fun to read this stuff and here your thoughts about these figures. I'm not sure I agree about their rarity, but they are rare enough (or at least desired enough) that their prices have always been crazy and the accessories that come with these figures make them challenging to find complete. You've got one complete that I don't have in my 10,000+ Transformers collection.

Thanks! No tips though, it's all just luck and happenstance. My friend Kanrabat found the 4 complete at a local store. He liked them but the novelty wore off and he preferred having the funds for other toys so he sold them to me for 25% more than he had found them.

As for my statements on rarity, I'm not sure. Maybe there are rarer molds out there, which other Hasbro exclusive mold is rarer to have complete in one's collection? Are there other region specific toys like these that never got redeco'd? There are rarer toys of course, but those typically are redecos of more easy to find molds. What's kinda nuts about these is these are the only versions that exist and they come with lots of easy to lose accessories.

william-james88
News Staff

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LONG HAUL Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109U"
NEW!
LONG HAUL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOTORMASTER Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Menasor 2015 230903A"
MOTORMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Voyager complete AOE Hasbro 2014 221114AB"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109R"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HUN-GURRR Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager 2018 230903A"
HUN-GURRR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ONLAUGHT Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Bruticus 2016 230903A"
ONLAUGHT Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON