Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby Black Hat » Fri May 10, 2019 11:27 am

Motto: "I am not entertained!"
Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
Oh dear, that's a bit of a disaster. Not enough to stop me from buying her, but still, that's not the best spider mode I've ever seen.

Still, assuming we don't get MP BW Megatron tier QC muckups I'll get her.
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4688
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: BAC TSR-2
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri May 10, 2019 12:04 pm

well.... that's just prime. :SICK:

thats just.. umm... mp bee v2 levels of bad. I agree, I dont think she's fully transformed properly, as it looks like nothings tabbed together, but Yikes. Will wait to see some better handled images before I fully pass judgement. I expected some sacrifices in beast mode to be made, but not fully sacrificing the beast mode all together. My fave beastwars character may end up being the first MP beast wars figure I dont get :-(
Image
User avatar
Immortal Starscream
Pretender
Posts: 709
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:28 pm

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Fri May 10, 2019 12:32 pm

Wait a minute.... “power base” is that stand going to light that web up; and the stand will *not* be the same as Dinobots?!
SpikeyTigertron
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 530
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:46 pm

Zeedust wrote:Not really surprised. Let's be honest with ourselves, there's really no place on a show-accurate Blackarachnia to hide the beast kibble


I must admit, I did not read that correctly the first time.

Also, while it may be mistransformed, I dont think the part we all like the least (the back) will be ameliorated much or at all. Maybe the arms in the front will be tabbed in a bit better, but I doubt that's the dealbreaker for people right now.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24509
News Credits: 2378
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Fri May 10, 2019 1:10 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
That looks hideously mistransformed. I'm going to assume her Abdomen backpack and legs are supposed to be more flush than that. Of course I don't display any of my BW set in Beast Mode (just seems counterproductive) but that seems somehow worse than the original toy, which is ridiculous. I do wish you had the option to include these stands or not. As I wouldn't mind the price being lowered by 5-10% to ditch a worthless piece of unsightly plastic I'm never going to use.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Brainmaster
Posts: 1419
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Fri May 10, 2019 1:19 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
It really does look mistransformed and not tabbed together properly. Even if it is right, all my MP figures are in robot mode. So no big loss for me. :lol:
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Posts: 4061
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri May 10, 2019 1:44 pm

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I hope its terrorsaur.


Terrorsaur is the one I'm looking forward to the most. Especially as I only had his Transmetal version back in the day. My thought would be, if the selections are made on character popularity (also perhaps that Takara wouldn't release three Predacons in a row) for who is most likely to be next. I don't think Terrorsaur has popularity over Rattrap or Waspinator, for example.


I've got to agree with you on this one. while the generation ratrap, rhinox and waspy weren't the most show accurate, and are now rendered way too small by the rest of the MP beasties crew, they at least got some decent love and good new figures in recent years. Sign me up for Terrorsaur, he is in desperate need of some love. Though I also agree it will be a more popular character. Probably rhinox or rattrap.
Image
User avatar
Immortal Starscream
Pretender
Posts: 709
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:28 pm

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby Malicron » Fri May 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Motto: "We're all going to die... You go first."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Sweet Primus that's bad. Like they got the new intern to design it bad. I know that Blackarachnia is a physically impossible transformation, but so was Dinobot. If this is the best they can do right now, they should have waited.
Image
"Chaos, panic, and disorder; My work here is done."
User avatar
Malicron
Gestalt
Posts: 2922
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:06 pm
Location: I could tell you, but then... Oh hell, you know the rest.
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Fri May 10, 2019 1:57 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
No, the Spiders were never physically impossible, Dinobot was the only one in the series that was. The idea that the legs twist around to form the bulk of her spider abdomen is correct, the legs themselves clearly just need to be aligned properly and better concealed with appropriate panels and tabs.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Brainmaster
Posts: 1419
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:44 pm

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:No, the Spiders were never physically impossible, Dinobot was the only one in the series that was.

Not terrorsaur?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24509
News Credits: 2378
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:No, the Spiders were never physically impossible, Dinobot was the only one in the series that was.

Not terrorsaur?

Yeah terrorsaur is gonna be an ugly disaster as a mp; I feel building her like gen arcee with the way her legs an chest end up in car mode would have yielded a decent figure :-?
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7240
News Credits: 170
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby GrangerPerry » Fri May 10, 2019 4:53 pm

This has to be mistransformed because look at megatron’s backpack it’s not properly folded and clipped together. Bumblebee 2.0 was also slightly unclipped from the first shots of his backpack. Finally mp10’s truck mode has always had the flaps behind his wheels incorrectly folded up I can’t remember one showcase that got it right
GrangerPerry
Mini-Con
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby GrangerPerry » Fri May 10, 2019 4:53 pm

I’ll be sad if this is all correct though. Hasbro definitely does it worse but Takara isn’t without display errors. I’m pretty sure putting hound up fully painted was on accident some time ago
GrangerPerry
Mini-Con
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Fri May 10, 2019 6:07 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Yeah that's about what I expected.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Fuzor
Posts: 278
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:57 pm
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Fri May 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Motto: "CAN YOU SEE ME NOW, FATHER?"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Y’all keep acting like this is the end of the world, because the alt-mode isn’t 1000% screen accurate, but come on, that’s just being unreasonably unrealistic. The only reason Megs’ beast mode can be so good is because he’s so frikkin huge and has more to work with. Cheetor, Primal, and even Dinobot had minor sacrifices made to the beast modes. This is no different. I for one am super impressed, and if you can’t move past the fact that plastic simply can’t physically enter hammer-space and would seriously pass this toy up, than more power to you.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2501
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern Lower Michigan
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 10, 2019 6:50 pm

GrangerPerry wrote:This has to be mistransformed because look at megatron’s backpack it’s not properly folded and clipped together. Bumblebee 2.0 was also slightly unclipped from the first shots of his backpack. Finally mp10’s truck mode has always had the flaps behind his wheels incorrectly folded up I can’t remember one showcase that got it right

In every single one of the examples mentioned, did the fact that it was mistransformed in any way change anyone's opinion of the figure?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24509
News Credits: 2378
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri May 10, 2019 6:55 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Will wait and see how she looks as time goes on, really hoping tarantulas is more than a simple retool of black arachnia.
I didn't get a beast wars black arachnia for years, I even had most of the neo figures I wanted before I even able to buy her, then it took me awhile to find her alternative head. This seems a purchase just for robot mode and having to hope the alt is better or just something to clip over the back making it solid/tab together.
blackeyedprime
Combiner
Posts: 449
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 am
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby Ironhidensh » Fri May 10, 2019 7:28 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Y’all keep acting like this is the end of the world, because the alt-mode isn’t 1000% screen accurate, but come on, that’s just being unreasonably unrealistic. The only reason Megs’ beast mode can be so good is because he’s so frikkin huge and has more to work with. Cheetor, Primal, and even Dinobot had minor sacrifices made to the beast modes. This is no different. I for one am super impressed, and if you can’t move past the fact that plastic simply can’t physically enter hammer-space and would seriously pass this toy up, than more power to you.

*receives the power*

*cackles in evil*

It's just not good enough to justify the price, if the KO (if one is ever made) comes in at 60 or less, I'll get that.
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4306
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby Emerje » Fri May 10, 2019 7:30 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:
GrangerPerry wrote:This has to be mistransformed because look at megatron’s backpack it’s not properly folded and clipped together. Bumblebee 2.0 was also slightly unclipped from the first shots of his backpack. Finally mp10’s truck mode has always had the flaps behind his wheels incorrectly folded up I can’t remember one showcase that got it right

In every single one of the examples mentioned, did the fact that it was mistransformed in any way change anyone's opinion of the figure?

Is it even fair to call them mistransformed? I mean, they just aren't completely tabbed because their at the hand painted stage and there's thick paint on the tabs. They're intentionally not tabbed together. Knowing this the gaps don't bother me until we're at the final product.

I'll be pre-ordering Blackarachnia. Even at this stage this is the best version of her in this form we've had and by now I'm used to the beast modes being a little iffy. I do wonder if her weapon will fill in the gaps at all since we still haven't seen that and integrated weapons are a thing in this line.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 4797
News Credits: 99
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Fri May 10, 2019 7:38 pm

Motto: "CAN YOU SEE ME NOW, FATHER?"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Ironhidensh wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Y’all keep acting like this is the end of the world, because the alt-mode isn’t 1000% screen accurate, but come on, that’s just being unreasonably unrealistic. The only reason Megs’ beast mode can be so good is because he’s so frikkin huge and has more to work with. Cheetor, Primal, and even Dinobot had minor sacrifices made to the beast modes. This is no different. I for one am super impressed, and if you can’t move past the fact that plastic simply can’t physically enter hammer-space and would seriously pass this toy up, than more power to you.

*receives the power*

*cackles in evil*

It's just not good enough to justify the price, if the KO (if one is ever made) comes in at 60 or less, I'll get that.

See Densh, you I’m OK with, because you actually hold to your convictions for the most part. But you’re also not being unreasonable in your actions - for you it comes down to price/perfection ratio, not because you expect actual magic to happen.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2501
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern Lower Michigan
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri May 10, 2019 8:52 pm

Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
GrangerPerry wrote:This has to be mistransformed because look at megatron’s backpack it’s not properly folded and clipped together. Bumblebee 2.0 was also slightly unclipped from the first shots of his backpack. Finally mp10’s truck mode has always had the flaps behind his wheels incorrectly folded up I can’t remember one showcase that got it right

In every single one of the examples mentioned, did the fact that it was mistransformed in any way change anyone's opinion of the figure?

Is it even fair to call them mistransformed? I mean, they just aren't completely tabbed because their at the hand painted stage and there's thick paint on the tabs. They're intentionally not tabbed together. Knowing this the gaps don't bother me until we're at the final product.

I'll be pre-ordering Blackarachnia. Even at this stage this is the best version of her in this form we've had and by now I'm used to the beast modes being a little iffy. I do wonder if her weapon will fill in the gaps at all since we still haven't seen that and integrated weapons are a thing in this line.

Emerje


your absolutely right. after zooming in on some of the details, you can see its a hand painted grey prototype (paint is rubbed off in spots). usually these are held together with spit, polish and sticky tack. I don't think its miss-transformed anymore, but is in fact not able to hold together because its a first prototype. It will in later iterations. its pretty obvious her spider leg joint assembly thingies are meant to sit flush against her sides. it maybe same with her thighs. as for the rest of the robot kibble, ya, saw that coming, so its not that detracting for me. As for her weapon, you can see it, its forming the tail of her butt there. at least, the gun part. no telling about the "anchor" part (I love that they are calling it that)

In short, I fell victim to the negative hype train without looking closely at the images to see what was going on. will still preorder.
Image
User avatar
Immortal Starscream
Pretender
Posts: 709
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:28 pm

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri May 10, 2019 9:11 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
It's too early to judge. So I'll wait for the first video reviews before passing final judgement. But so far, so good. Yes, even the spider mode.
♥♥♥ Love is in the air ♥♥♥

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8936
News Credits: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby Emerje » Fri May 10, 2019 9:25 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Immortal Starscream wrote:As for her weapon, you can see it, its forming the tail of her butt there. at least, the gun part. no telling about the "anchor" part (I love that they are calling it that)

I think I see the part you're talking about if you mean the gold piece underneath. If that's the case then the anchor, which should look like a two-sided hook, should slide in fill the large gap in the back improving the shape. Hopefully.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 4797
News Credits: 99
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby ilikerobits » Sat May 11, 2019 2:37 am

I'm not a beast wars fan, so the only good I can draw from this figure being pushed close to release is the increased expectation that mp Hound will be number 47....I will definitely be picking him up....he really should have been number 45 imo, not that infernal bumble mess...
ilikerobits
Mini-Con
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:09 pm

Re: Masterpiece MP-46 Blackwidow (Beast Wars), A.K.A. Blackarachnia

Postby wilcosu35 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:16 am

I'll just wait for TT to put out the official pictures of the figure before passing judgement on the spider mode. Figures on display being mistransformed is not exactly a new thing anymore, and this one obviously is.
Apparently we'll only have to wait until the 15th for the announcement from TT.
I do not expect the spider mode to look like perfection, given what is expected of the figure and 3/4 of the BW molds so far having some bot parts visible in beast mode.
'Met grijze worst, lekker warm, formaat afgeschoten kinderarm.
Wordt in Utrecht zeer terecht, al eeuwenlang het brood belegd'
wilcosu35
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 984
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 11:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
Twincast / Podcast #222:
"The Real Ghostbusters"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes SOLUS PRIME Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "NIB Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Quintus Prime Master White Face" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Power of the Primes Lot Novastar Moonracer Jazz More" on EBAY
Buy "WALGREENS SHOCKWAVE CYBER BATTALION TRANSFORMERS MISB NEW HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Vector Prime Cybertron Voyager Prime Safeguard Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War For Cybertron: Siege - Cog Weaponizer Deluxe Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Of The Primes Cindersaur Dinobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class - Skrapnel" on EBAY